Thread: Music & Socionics (casual-fun post)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Music & Socionics (casual-fun post)

[Re-post from a r/Socionics post I made]

Yesterday, I saw that post about which music could be more related to each sociotype. I really liked the idea, though, obviously, this measurement should not be taken into account when typing someone, since it's very subjective. For example deep inside, we all love pop/normie music. It's designed to be liked. Only snobs deny this reality.
    Well, I'm going to assign songs about mythological characters to Beta Quadra types. Note that this is a funny post, don't take this seriously. The type is based on what the song says only, not mythological reports.
    "Pascu y Rodri" are two spanish individuals who are doing an excelent job. They are uploading short songs to youtube singing about mythological characters, what they did, how they were, in an attractive and funny way. I'm going to use their songs only.
    I really suggest you to check these songs and read the subtitles. They are so nice, funny and entretaining. You learn stuff and also enjoy the music.
    Note: This is not their original channel. If you like the songs, check their original channel. I've just shared links that have english subtitles so everyone can understand what is the song about.
    (About Demeter, I'm not that sure, but I just wanted to include all types in Beta Quadra xD)
    (These typings are from a Model G approach)

Hercules [SLE]

Aphrodite [EIE]

Gilgamesh [EIE]

Artemis [LSI]

Demeter [IEI]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNzkrCW6y14
    Last edited by Reaktor; 01-29-2023 at 12:07 PM.