Thread: Video Typing Attempt 2

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Typing Attempt 2

I got a webcam. Is this video long enough? Also vote this time. Nobody voted last time. I'm wearing my work clothes. I'm not changing out of them. Was told it should be longer. It is longer. 1 hour long.

https://youtu.be/wyNJba7HHj0

There u go.

Comment on how it's not obvious from this video and I need to post another video and I'll slap you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

make a video in inappropriate format

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    make a video in inappropriate format
    Oh dear I hope you are not asking for an adult video?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video is a great example of Extroverted Intuition base combined with 1D Introverted Thinking.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll respond to each and every idea in sequence.

SEI:
    From what I understand, SEI is supposed to not like reading large amounts of information, like Trump. President Trump is known for skipping presidential briefs. I got that from a second hand source.
    ILE:
    ILE is Fi polr. To my understanding, I am not Fi polr. If you could explain why I am, sure, but I have no idea why I would be. I don't get paranoid about my social relations, and I do have interest in knowing about them, but that's just personal interest. Reason for that personal interest is incredibly deep, and I'm not telling a four hour story here.

IEE: This is doable. I've been considering Delta for some time, and this is the area I would consider first, because they don't hate looking things up.

I do indeed count how people react to me. It fits, however, I am crappy at getting people to do what I want. However, that's Se, so naturally I would be. However, IEE would be incredibly bad at internal logic, which, if I am correct, is formal logic. I am good at formal logic.

I need a wall of text to peruse through, so I can pick it apart. Basically, you guys seem to suck at either explaining things, reading people, or reading comprehension. No offence. I can wait three more days, I figured that's how long it takes to get a report, but.... What can I expect. Last time nobody voted. This time everyone votes, and nobody talks.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 01-14-2021 at 09:49 AM.