Thread: Give examples of +/- aspects of lead function

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Give examples of +/- aspects of lead function

Here are the descriptions:

Positive subject intuition (+). Integrity of the inner situation: good, pleasant mood, harmony with the external world; fun, happiness; plunging in thought.

Inverse subject intuition (-). Infringement of the inner peace: irritation, moral discomfort; internal contradictions.

Positive objective intuition (+). Integrity of the environment: everything is known from beginning to end; the world as if rolls on straight tracks; there is a schedule; the world is predictable, people are predictable, too.

Inverse objective intuition (-). Infringement of the integrity of environment: unexpectedness, breach of schedule; the result of events is unpredictable, or an unexpected event.

Positive subjective sensing (+). Various bodily sensations: that of being strong and healthy, taste, color, smells. The practice of cleansing and healing techniques and diets; attention to health. Following fashions in the area of health.

Inverse subjective sensing (-). Indisposition, pain, hunger, fatigue, unpleasant sensations of other origin.

Positive objective sensing (+). Form, fashion, appearance. Movement, action, activity. Skills. Will.

Inverse objective sensing (-). Beautiful/ugly (judgment). Physical violence, danger.

Positive objective logic (+). External circumstances, events, facts. Personal space. Technology of arrangement. Statistics. The external world is the objective reality. Matter. Documents. Rules, laws. Material values. External social norms.

Inverse objective logic (-). Loss of values, money. Infringement of the order. Natural disasters. Traffic jams. “Facts are the objective reality.” Numbers, statistics. Loss of territory. Car breakage; TV, home appliance breakage. Dirt in the hall on the carpet.

Positive subject logic (+). Understanding, hierarchy, structure.

Inverse subject logic (-). Difficult task; a challenge to the intellect. Necessity to figure out and understand.

Positive objective ethics (+). External relationships. Relationships with people. People’s attitude to me. Negotiations. Meetings with friends. Fellowship with close ones.

Inverse objective ethics (-). Conflicts. Intrigues. Slander. Quarrel with near and dear ones. Conflicts at work.

Positive subject ethics (+). My attitude to people. Necessity to express my attitude, opinion, feelings of love. Pleasant/unpleasant. My evaluation of a thing, an object, a person.

Inverse subject ethics (-). I abhor, reject, detest.

I would prefer some personal examples or examples of people you know. With -Fe for instance, why do they "engage in intrigue and slander"? What is the purpose? What is the reasoning behind it? Is it simply born of malice or is the motivation more complex? And so on for other elements as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I would prefer some personal examples or examples of people you know.
    1) baseless theory which is not Socionics
    2) many mistypings

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    2) many mistypings

On the contrary, it appears to be a pretty straightforward extension of the socionic principle that a Te lead will relate to their Te in a different way than wil a SlI or ILI relate to theirs. Not new. Just useful commentary on an already canon subject.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@nanashi
    without doubtful heresies you'd have higher chance to understand your F type

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is how Dr. G could tell I’m SEE over SLE.

Se+ As in SEE knows who to comply with and who to defy so they know what buttons to push and what to ignore, how much, etc.
    Example: read about Caesar esp. his fighting style and how he treated his men and prisoners.

Se- As in SLE wants to eradicate opponents at all costs through their sheer force/power.
    Example: read about Marc Antony and his fighting style. He originally served under Caesar but vastly disagreed with how Caesar approached “enemies.”

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. Well, process people tend to quite even while detached but result people are said to be more splitting but more close towards selected. The latter seems quite exhaustive way to live life.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Ne- (IEE) compared to my sister's Ne+ (ILE).

Ne- : fighting against the long term annihilation of one's efforts & preventing things from going "wrong", sense of strangeness/feeling like a "stranger", uncertainty, ambiguity, sense of being disinterested & dealing with boredom, having backups, feeling the absurd, the incoherent, the nonsense in a situation, today is the result of the paths not taken, sensitivity to the opportunities and chances not given, awareness of choices not made, knowing how to get out of a crisis, avoiding deadlocks, caution, the risks are more important than the reward, quick & dirty & cheap but airtight ideas, criticizing other people's ideas

Ne+ : puns, sense of being interested, the idea pitch, the world is full of opportunities to catch, following the most promising ideas, expecting the best outcome, taking a leap of faith, the reward is more important than the risk, complex & beautiful but non-viable ideas, defending one's ideas

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still curious about my question wrt (-)Fe

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nanashi
    without doubtful heresies you'd have higher chance to understand your F type
    I'm not competent with Fi and only value Fe slightly, Sol. With more than passing exposure to strangers on an internet forum, you'd be better able to type all those you presume to.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I would prefer some personal examples or examples of people you know. With -Fe for instance, why do they "engage in intrigue and slander"? What is the purpose? What is the reasoning behind it? Is it simply born of malice or is the motivation more complex? And so on for other elements as well.
    Motivation is way beyond the scope of socionics. Socionics deals with information metabolism. Fe- is the awareness and ability to orient in emotional conflict. Fe- is my demonstrative, but from what I get from ESEs, they don't shy away from negative uproar by shaming and berating when they feel like it. They can do it with malicious intentions, like by spreading false accusations or conspiracy theories, but that isn't the case most of the time.

Here an example from the current news, the ESE commissioner berates a cop for misconduct(probably Fe Polr by his awkward reaction. A thumbs up? wtf?) in public.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

''Outside of the system the ISTj never examines anything - such is the type of his intellect.''

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...Stratiyevskaya

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Motivation is way beyond the scope of socionics. Socionics deals with information metabolism. Fe- is the awareness and ability to orient in emotional conflict. Fe- is my demonstrative, but from what I get from ESEs, they don't shy away from negative uproar by shaming and berating when they feel like it. They can do it with malicious intentions, like by spreading false accusations or conspiracy theories, but that isn't the case most of the time.

Here an example from the current news, the ESE commissioner berates a cop for misconduct(probably Fe Polr by his awkward reaction. A thumbs up? wtf?) in public.

He gave a thumbs up because he looks and feels like a pussy and idiot in front of everyone in that room and watching the camera lol. Cops don't take kindly to being put in their place. The thumb up is a limp dick attempt to try and assert himself when he's been outted as the racist weakling he is behind that badge in front of witnesses. If he had any real balls he would own up to it. Instead he used a cowards way to try and show that he still feels powerful and unaffected, while ironically making himself look like a weirdo or moron. Cognitive dissonance.