Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Ross Ulbricht

I think he could be LII. Before anyone of you starts to say that LII can not be a former drug cartel owner one should take a deeper look.

People say that he is extremely peaceful person.
    He seems to have lots of ideas.
    He is very idealistic.
    He is the model prisoner. He got transferred because his life was threatened by other prisoners because he refused to be violent.

Here is his mother (Fi base type it seems, mb ESI) telling about him.

Anyway, can you point any other type?
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 12-29-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve looked into this guy before.
    I, too, was leaning towards him being LII, but found it hard to be conclusive. I just didn’t find enough good information to warrant me averring that he is LII. Although, he doesn’t really strike me as being any other type. The content you posted here makes his drug empire seem just as much like a humanitarian venture to him as it does a pragmatic one. Maybe there is something to say for that? Ethical type?!? However, a point is made that he is extremely intelligent, and I know such people can be very humanitarian and idealistic even outside of a socionics interpretation.

His conflict avoidance, or “peacefulness” rather, might be a little more complex. It seems pretty enneagram 9 to me, but could be low dimensional Se, or even have a moralistic/spiritual basis. He did supposedly dabble a bit in eastern philosophies and even try to teach yoga to other inmates in prison. This suggests that his peacefulness may have come from spiritual beliefs. Even so, inclination towards spiritual belief and discipline could be indicative of type.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ross Ulbricht - Introverted?

This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A tragedy tbh

Does Ross deserve punishment for running Silk Road?

Yes.

Was it (Lifetime in prison) excessive?

Hell yeah.

This was one of those situations where one's internal logic made sense, but it still doesn't exclude him from following the law. His reasoning:

--My body my choice
    --Pursuit of Happiness
    --Drugs taken in private is pursuing happiness, using their own body (If you want to be fair/logically consistent)

But 25-year old DUDE = DISPENSIBLE, DRUGS = BAD, DUDE + DRUGS = LIFETIME IN PRISON lol

He made a dumb choice. But come on, allow some flexibility and give the kid a second chance

Anyway, LII isn't unreasonable
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-30-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    A tragedy tbh

Does Ross deserve punishment for running Silk Road?

Yes.

Was it (Lifetime in prison) excessive?

Hell yeah.

This was one of those situations where one's internal logic made sense, but it still doesn't exclude him from following the law. His reasoning:

--My body my choice
    --Pursuit of Happiness
    --Drugs taken in private is pursuing happiness, using their own body (If you want to be fair/logically consistent)

But 25-year old DUDE = DISPENSIBLE, DRUGS = BAD, DUDE + DRUGS = LIFETIME IN PRISON lol

He made a dumb choice. Allow some flexibility and give the kid a second chance

Anyway, LII isn't unreasonable
    lol, his sentence seems more like a government statement than anything. Like they were staking (or rather, reinstating) their claim to control. The Silk Road’s existence and prosperity hugely undermined the government’s sense of authority and they wanted it back. His punishment was, I’d wager, COMPLETELY necessary because the government needed to save face.

Anyways, not to derail too much, I still think LII fits best. Maybe somebody who is good at V.I. could chip in? He has a look to him, ya know?