Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asperger or 1DFe?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Zaniac 007 View Post
    Underlying reasons are different. If you like you can treat your plausible myopia with cataract surgery. I don't quarantee good results but if you like go ahead.
    no the underlying reasons are the same.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    no the underlying reasons are the same.
    #1 reboot your brain
    #2 read scientific article
    #3realize that you are wrong
    #4 commit a suicide
    #5 resurrect
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That se polrs avoid interaction with the world and therefore also people
    lmao what????

Se PoLR just means you have a marked weakness in your ability to apply pressure and deal with other people applying it to you, that does not at all mean they avoid interaction with the world and people.

People on the autism spectrum are widely known to experience what we call an “autistic meltdown”, and if you want to apply Socionics bullshit to that well— they seem quite unlike anything an Se PoLR would act out regularly. They also avoid the outside world at times because they are very sensitive to outside stimulation and get overstimulated (like the opposite of ADHD, which interestingly enough is related to the autism spectrum despite that). Someone who is Se PoLR is not necessarily avoiding anything because of sensitivity to stimulation— nowhere does it talk about that within our definitions of Se and how strong it is in one type compared to another. If anything, being sensitive to outside stimulation (loud noises, bright lights, etc) is related to Si if anything because it’s their own internal sensations to the stimulus that isn’t universal to everyone— “neurotypical” people often can’t wrap their heads around what the autistic person is -in their point of view- overreacting to.

Also, if people who are autistic, schizoid, or have an avoidant personality all “avoid people and the outside world”, well.... you have to consider that they do it for totally different reasons. People with the latter two conditions aren’t avoiding people because they are socially inept or 1D Fe- the schizoid simply does not have any desire to interact with people and the avoidant person is afraid but WANTS to. The autistic is avoiding because it’s too much stimulation for them to say, go to a house party, and also because they do not understand socializing the way that we do (and that’s not by choice whatsoever). They are also not aware of how socially inept unless they are an adult with Asperger’s/high functioning autism (the symptoms are more severe for that subtype in childhood but they’re functioning enough that they can learn about it as they get older, which is the goal). But no matter what type you are, you are AWARE of how shitty you are at your PoLR function. So, the final point here is that it’s totally retarded to try to pin typology anything on these people and your opinions are ridiculously narrow minded.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    lmao what????

Se PoLR just means you have a marked weakness in your ability to apply pressure and deal with other people applying it to you, that does not at all mean they avoid interaction with the world and people.
    Se is the factual perception of reality. you constantly focus on objects and people in your enviroment and think about how you can use them to your advantage. Se PolR have a very poor perception of reality. they live in their imaginative worlds, because low Se types also have strong Ni. since you mostly focus on your imagination, you see very little reason to interact with the real world. this is especially visible with INTx types, because they also have very weak ethical functions, so ILI and LII are the two types that barely interact with the real world.

I can spend weeks without any form of social interaction. my father and brother who are both LII too are the same. I just pursue my interests and most of my social interactions are the result of my Ne curiosity. I often wonder how it would be to live alone on this planet and have the feeling that it wouldn't really bother me all that much, except for pragmatic problems.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lmao what????

People on the autism spectrum are widely known to experience what we call an “autistic meltdown”, and if you want to apply Socionics bullshit to that well— they seem quite unlike anything an Se PoLR would act out regularly. They also avoid the outside world at times because they are very sensitive to outside stimulation and get overstimulated (like the opposite of ADHD, which interestingly enough is related to the autism spectrum despite that). Someone who is Se PoLR is not necessarily avoiding anything because of sensitivity to stimulation— nowhere does it talk about that within our definitions of Se and how strong it is in one type compared to another. If anything, being sensitive to outside stimulation (loud noises, bright lights, etc) is related to Si if anything because it’s their own internal sensations to the stimulus that isn’t universal to everyone— “neurotypical” people often can’t wrap their heads around what the autistic person is -in their point of view- overreacting to.

Also, if people who are autistic, schizoid, or have an avoidant personality all “avoid people and the outside world”, well.... you have to consider that they do it for totally different reasons. People with the latter two conditions aren’t avoiding people because they are socially inept or 1D Fe- the schizoid simply does not have any desire to interact with people and the avoidant person is afraid but WANTS to. The autistic is avoiding because it’s too much stimulation for them to say, go to a house party, and also because they do not understand socializing the way that we do (and that’s not by choice whatsoever). They are also not aware of how socially inept unless they are an adult with Asperger’s/high functioning autism (the symptoms are more severe for that subtype in childhood but they’re functioning enough that they can learn about it as they get older, which is the goal). But no matter what type you are, you are AWARE of how shitty you are at your PoLR function. So, the final point here is that it’s totally retarded to try to pin typology anything on these people and your opinions are ridiculously narrow minded.
    Se polr avoid sensory input. As much as se leads indulge in the world and throw themselves into constant stimulating activity, se polrs do the opposite. Se isnt just force.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

#1 reboot your brain
    #2 read scientific article
    #3realize that you are wrong
    #4 commit a suicide
    #5 resurrect
    Youre just triggered cuz autistic

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Youre just triggered cuz autistic
    you think you are right right because you embrace your inner retard. Anyway I'm not that triggered by what you say but what a scumbag you want to be. If you could run the world it would be even more messed up than North Korea, Haiti and Somalia combined under some heavy neurotoxin poisoning. Still you take this as a complement. So you are welcome.

In n9 world 1=2 if he decides so but it may not. It depends on state ofhis tumor that runs from his brain stem to his genitals.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 01-06-2021 at 06:34 AM.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    Se is the factual perception of reality. you constantly focus on objects and people in your enviroment and think about how you can use them to your advantage. Se PolR have a very poor perception of reality. they live in their imaginative worlds, because low Se types also have strong Ni. since you mostly focus on your imagination, you see very little reason to interact with the real world. this is especially visible with INTx types, because they also have very weak ethical functions, so ILI and LII are the two types that barely interact with the real world.

I can spend weeks without any form of social interaction. my father and brother who are both LII too are the same. I just pursue my interests and most of my social interactions are the result of my Ne curiosity. I often wonder how it would be to live alone on this planet and have the feeling that it wouldn't really bother me all that much, except for pragmatic problems.
    Ok, let’s refer to this set of symptoms in particular:

“You may also practice repetitive behaviors and develop a hyperfocus on routines and rules.”

So, right off the bat this suggests a fairly functioning perception of reality because in order to establish these repetitive behaviors, routines, and rules... they obviously need to be in tune to the world to even want to uphold these things in their environments and they are focusing on objects in their environment and how to use them to their advantage in doing so... I don’t see how that is Se PoLR.

I agree that INTx are generally the most introverted introverts out there but it still varies in the numerous subtypes and correlating typology shit, their health/growth levels, environment, dualization or lack thereof... But can I ask: are either you, your father, or your brother on the autism spectrum?

I would also like to add I’ve seen autistics/Asperger’s with various other types like: SLI, SEI, ILE, IEE, etc. I actually have NOT seen any/many ILI ones though LII is common, yes...

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seriously I'd say that in the next 20 year the autism will be buried as it is. It makes very little sense because it is not a spectrum it is a composite in diagnostics because they have no clue. It is like being possessed by a demon in the middle ages. In a spectrum classification if we use chemistry terms you can detect certain characteristic spikes and has something that can be traced ad in order to classify it as something unified it should exhibit the same fingerprint areas and not go in opposite direction.

It makes sense to broaden field to gain more funding. It is quite usual survival strategy.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you think you are right right because you embrace your inner retard. Anyway I'm not that triggered by what you say but what a scumbag you want to be. If you could run the world it would be even more messed up than North Korea, Haiti and Somalia combined under some heavy neurotoxin poisoning. Still you take this as a complement. So you are welcome.

In n9 world 1=2 if he decides so but it may not. It depends on state ofhis tumor that runs from his brain stem to his genitals.
    hahahaha

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wuteva. So called autism comes with certain assets. As such a person should take advantage of it. Great attention to selection and so on. I think, I envy it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After seeking further info on schizoid it seems like LII is a great candidate. Listened to a lecturer from Youtube:
    "It seems like this type of person is rebellious and bland. This particular individual in example wants to show to his parents that he can ruin his own life."
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if certain types are indeed more likely to have autism. I think I would actually associate it with ISFp as have known a couple who seemed like they might have it, also a child that did

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyR View Post
    I wonder if certain types are indeed more likely to have autism. I think I would actually associate it with ISFp as have known a couple who seemed like they might have it, also a child that did
    I would advice reading on Kanner's and Aspsrgers' articles first.
    BTW I don't think those two are actually compatible. Seems like OCD vs OCPD. You are born with it (autism) or you seem to resemble it (personality). Aspergers' originally classified it as personality disorder (no sensory issues etc).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The short answer is that most 1D Fe types don't have autism, high-functioning or otherwise.

The long answer is that these traits overlap and that autism can be seen as an abnormal deficit of Fe (possibly with some Se) that may often be an outgrowth of type. We don't have a model for what causes autism, not to mention a common model for both TIM and psychopathology. So for now it's best to simply make the diagnoses independently, and we can see how they correlate.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After seeking further info on schizoid it seems like LII is a great candidate. Listened to a lecturer from Youtube:
    "It seems like this type of person is rebellious and bland. This particular individual in example wants to show to his parents that he can ruin his own life."
    "ruin his own life". esplahn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same, but do you really feel you have a poor perception of reality after having spent a lot of time reflecting on it? I don't; I think seeing emerging patterns in reality can aid in also seeing emerging potentials, if that makes sense. I think for LII, Ni goes to Ne, rather than Se for ILI. And for ILI Ti goes to Te, rather than Fe for LII, if I'm making sense. So I think I'm really good at seeing how things are going (Ni) and what needs to be done to change things (Ne), rather than taking direct advantage of those patterns (Se). But I guess that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Same, but do you really feel you have a poor perception of reality after having spent a lot of time reflecting on it? I don't; I think seeing emerging patterns in reality can aid in also seeing emerging potentials, if that makes sense. I think for LII, Ni goes to Ne, rather than Se for ILI. And for ILI Ti goes to Te, rather than Fe for LII, if I'm making sense. So I think I'm really good at seeing how things are going (Ni) and what needs to be done to change things (Ne), rather than taking direct advantage of those patterns (Se). But I guess that's just me.

most of the time I'm walking through life on "autopilot" while I ponder about diffferent scenarios in my head. I think very visually, and basically create a different world in my head that I focus on while walking or doing stuff etc. sometimes I even wonder how I got to a certain place (this happened often in the past when I was driving a car. I occasionally got back to reality and wondered "oh, I'm already here"). you can probably test if someone is an LII when you have a conversation with them and after they moved their head around you ask if they remember your clothes or hair colour etc. they most likely won't remember or even register it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

most of the time I'm walking through life on "autopilot" while I ponder about diffferent scenarios in my head. I think very visually, and basically create a different world in my head that I focus on while walking or doing stuff etc. sometimes I even wonder how I got to a certain place (this happened often in the past when I was driving a car. I occasionally got back to reality and wondered "oh, I'm already here"). you can probably test if someone is an LII when you have a conversation with them and after they moved their head around you ask if they remember your clothes or hair colour etc. they most likely won't remember or even register it.
    I’ve read that being unaware of their surroundings is a characteristic of IEI’s, too.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIIs seem better at take care of themselves than ILIs (Si value) , when ILIs enjoy sport-activities more than LIIs (Se value).

Se polr types seem dislike activities that require quick reaction and strong force.
    Last edited by Tarnished; 01-09-2021 at 12:50 PM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    "ruin his own life". esplahn?
    Well, the person who has entered into disordered schizoid state obviously is dysfunctional. Anyway, if I recall correctly the father wanted him to be something like traditional breadwinner alpha male similar to father so this probably caused some friction and so on.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I’ve read that being unaware of their surroundings is a characteristic of IEI’s, too.
    Ip's usually have quite acutely romantical sense of the palette in their environment. It is not uncommon for IEI's to talk about colors and such.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So here we have few autistic individuals. It seems to be hard to type them.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_qru9rYHQ

Anyway, as you can see it seems like each of them are trapped in their own way. Do they actually resemble 1 D Fe? No. To be frank I'd suspect cerebral palsy at first for many. When are hindered someway it should be clear that you can not be in same social level.
    Is an original Aspergers different and just a personality quirk?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My son is autistic. Well when he was diagnosed it was called Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), but that no longer ‘exists’ as a diagnosis. They keep changing it around and it gets confusing lol . So I’m not sure what he would be consider now, just on the spectrum maybe. But he’s actually pretty expressive, but has a difficult time making friends. I don’t feel like he really understands social interactions in the same way most people do and is happy to spend most of his time alone, being nerdy. I thought he could be SEI he is so expressive and a ‘caregiver’ honestly. If I’m sick, he’ll take care of me better than anyone in the house . Lol. Making sure I’m comfortable and giving me blankets, and even tucking me in. But he could be SLI. Or even something else. Pretty difficult case. So yeah I think it could resemble 1D Fe, but sometimes not. My therapist told me that most autistic people are very into rules, and following them, and he definitely is. He never gets in trouble and is very upsets if he thinks he did something wrong. Maybe this looks like 4DTi or normalizing type? But I think he’s harmonizing. Anyway, he seems as Ip as it gets lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    My son is autistic. Well when he was diagnosed it was called Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD-NOS), but that no longer ‘exists’ as a diagnosis. They keep changing it around and it gets confusing lol . So I’m not sure what he would be consider now, just on the spectrum maybe. But he’s actually pretty expressive, but has a difficult time making friends. I don’t feel like he really understands social interactions in the same way most people do and is happy to spend most of his time alone, being nerdy. I thought he could be SEI he is so expressive and a ‘caregiver’ honestly. If I’m sick, he’ll take care of me better than anyone in the house . Lol. Making sure I’m comfortable and giving me blankets, and even tucking me in. But he could be SLI. Or even something else. Pretty difficult case. So yeah I think it could resemble 1D Fe, but sometimes not. My therapist told me that most autistic people are very into rules, and following them, and he definitely is. He never gets in trouble and is very upsets if he thinks he did something wrong. Maybe this looks like 4DTi or normalizing type? But I think he’s harmonizing. Anyway, he seems as Ip as it gets lol
    When I observe Ip's closer they have something that reminds of autistic ways. Cognitive strengths do overlap. My sister for example thinks she could be autistic but no she latches on people and breaks the rules pretty fast without caring even a little bit.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So here we have few autistic individuals. It seems to be hard to type them.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gD_qru9rYHQ

Anyway, as you can see it seems like each of them are trapped in their own way. Do they actually resemble 1 D Fe? No. To be frank I'd suspect cerebral palsy at first for many. When are hindered someway it should be clear that you can not be in same social level.
    Is an original Aspergers different and just a personality quirk?
    some intuitive guesses:

Trevor: E, my guess is LIE
    Heidi: INxx
    Nathalia: beta NF
    Ivanova and Vincent are very hard to type for me
    Todd: SLI or LSE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8mh...ature=youtu.be

just watched this video. I really relate to a lot of things that he mentions, except for point 5, which seems like normalising behaviour to me.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just watched this video. I really relate to a lot of things that he mentions, except for point 5, which seems like normalising behaviour to me.
    hmm, looking at other videos.. I think the guy is an IEI.

I also typed the creator of this channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJ...WVOLgGT9fIzL0g

as an ILI a couple of days ago

http://soziotypen.de/die-16-soziotyp...s-marble-runs/

I just read that he has autism. interesting.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What sensory things trigger you.. other than attaching randomly firing electrodes to your genitals?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What sensory things trigger you.. other than attaching randomly firing electrodes to your genitals?
    hmm sudden loud noises like the siren of an ambulance give me physical pain for example, like a massive headache that makes me grab my head.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hmm sudden loud noises like the siren of an ambulance give me physical pain for example, like a massive headache that makes me grab my head.
    I think lots of people tend to exhibit some sort of sensory issues.
    It is something everyone can observe. Yours sound at least heightened.
    I think I could at most call mine being very mild if not hypochondriacic issues. I have lots of hypochondria around sensing.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread manages to be more cancerous than autistic so I applaud that.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This thread manages to be more cancerous than autistic so I applaud that.
    Psychiatry is quite cancerous due to subjective categorization. I tend to think that diagnosis should be thrown away and things should be based on person's function (which is much more easily estimated in terms of severity, malleability and so on). It is also perverse that people seek an identity from a medical field and people have too rigid preconceptions which makes it hard (from professional and layman's perspective) hence very weird results/treatment may be seen.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can imagine someone who tries to camouflage himself/herself socially as their main strategy in order to deal with neurotypical people as having Fi or Fe as a role function.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    my cousin's first kid is like that. He is very into trains and sky-lifts or any machine tbh.. obsessed I would say. He also likes playing alone, routine and a stickler for detail, accuracy and rules. Trouble making friends and socializing. He can get upset if his routine is disturbed. From the outside I'd say clear MBTI ISTJ and LSI for socionics, but he is emotionally expressive.

I'm LSI and as I said be4.. none of this applies to me. Not autistic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12