User Tag List

Thread: EliteNormie here, salutations!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face EliteNormie here, salutations!

I'm probably not going to post here much because I've never been a big blogger or forum fan but if you guy would like to know my personality stuff then:

- MBTI (using Jung's functions): INFP
    - Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so
    - Tritype: 459 (the withdrawal trio)
    - Sociotype: IEI (typical lmao, but not sure what a subtype is yet)
    - 3D Psyche: Existential
    - Gryffindor with Ravenclaw secondary (I think?)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

to put sex in the profile is useful

If you'll want to get more or just crazy opinions about your type - make a typing thread. With a videointerview. Mistakes are not rare and withour intertype relations effects it's easy to mistake in own type.
    Would be better to place a data for the typing without saying your opinion about the type. As locals like to agree too much. This may need to create additional account for your typing.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

To put sex in the profile is useful

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EliteNormie View Post
    I'm probably not going to post here much because I've never been a big blogger or forum fan but if you guy would like to know my personality stuff then:

- MBTI (using Jung's functions): INFP
    - Enneagram: 4w5 sp/so
    - Tritype: 459 (the withdrawal trio)
    - Sociotype: IEI (typical lmao, but not sure what a subtype is yet)
    - 3D Psyche: Existential
    - Gryffindor with Ravenclaw secondary (I think?)
    Jung's functions are the same as Socionics. Where do you get your definitions of Jung's functions? From "Psychological Types"?
    MBTI does not follow Jung entirely.

Welcome
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Jung's functions are the same as Socionics. Where do you get your definitions of Jung's functions? From "Psychological Types"?

Welcome
    Think it was clarifiying Western Typology's interpretations of Jung's functions, and not the MBTI letters (official MBTI).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

Welcome
    Jesus christ, it's been a while huh? To answer your question, yes, I follow Psychological Types' definitions, and also definitions from Michael Pierce and IDRLabs as well. Still not too deep into the rabbithole, I still can't differentiate between Beebe and all the other experts out there.

I was under the assumption that Socionics takes inspiration from Jung's original definition of the functions, but have altered them to fit the nature of the Information Metablism blocks (or whatever they're called). Thank you for welcoming me and I'm sorry for getting back to you so lately.

edit: read your message wrong a lil' bit sorry about that chief. I didn't actually meant MBTI the actual theory (by Myers Briggs). that's just what everyone calls it when referring to the Jungian functions now so I'm using it for convenience purposes. Didn't mean to confuse anybody
    Last edited by EliteNormie; 06-02-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    To put sex in the profile is useful
    still new and I'm sorry for the months late reply, why does it matter to put my sex in my profile? For transparency purposes or something?
    Last edited by EliteNormie; 06-02-2021 at 07:40 AM. Reason: typo

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EliteNormie View Post
    still new and I'm sorry for the months late reply, why does it matter to put my sex in my profile? For transparency purposes or something?
    I think she was making fun of the person who posted above her. I think it's interesting to know -- I try to learn what I can about other people here -- but I don't really see why it matters that much if for some reason you want to hide it.