Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Differentiating Te vs Se

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Se is the sensing of external objects. Your nerves and retina and eardrum and smell receptors sense the external world. They don't make judgements about it.

Si is the sensing of conditions internal to the body. It applies to one's health, comfort, food, energy reserves, harmonious or cacophonous sounds, physical pain or pleasure.

Te is the assignment of names to external objects for the purpose of differentiating one "thing" from another. It is flexible in its assignments. For example, a screwdriver can also be a chisel, a balance weight, a battery shorting bar, one part of a set, or the product that you are selling.

Ti is the categorization of objects into internally generated classification schemes, and is rigid in its definitions. An example of Ti thinking is the Periodic Table. Silver is silver, not gold. And why are you talking about money?
    Also, magic is uncategorizable, and hence to Ti is bullshit.
    Te is not naming things "in order to differentiate things from another". Did you see that ur Te description looks almost the same as Ti? Differentiating things? Te is about accumulating factual fata from outside sources. And using that data to make decisions, usually regarding efficiency, business, and general actions all around.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDonkeyBallz View Post
    Why is Fe more associated with bullying than Se? I thought Se was associated with impulsion and Fe associated with putting yourself in people's shoes. Do you see a lot more EIE bullies in comparison to SLE bullies IRL?
    Cuz she constantly trying to make herself look good by antagonizing functions she supposedly doesnt think she values

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Actually Fe puts yourself in the others shoes cuz its extroverted. Fi, being focused inward, is about how the subject relates to things.
    Again, you’re wrong because your understanding of socionics and how to apply it is wrong. Fi individually understands how one would feel in the specific situation because Fi will place the self in that situation. That’s called empathy. Fe doesn’t know how anyone feels, it’s about effecting and manipulating how the environment feels. Sympathy is feeling for others when you don’t know how they actually feel.

Either you’re retarded with reading comprehension or you’re just plain stupid. At this point, you don’t need to fake it like you actually know anything useful by replying to me since we all know you don’t even read what’s been said.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cuz she constantly trying to make herself look good by antagonizing functions she supposedly doesnt think she values
    You sound really jealous. But don’t forget, you’re the one who constantly make irrelevant and dumb replies just to get attention and you still end up looking like a damn fool.

TIM
    LIE 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard SLIs dont like to wipe their ass as often
    I can back you up on this actually

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    You sound really jealous. But don’t forget, you’re the one who constantly make irrelevant and dumb replies just to get attention and you still end up looking like a damn fool.
    Oh god the projections tho

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I heard SLIs dont like to wipe their ass as often
    Yeah, we get SLEs to do it for us.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Yeah, we get SLEs to do it for us.
    took you 2 days to come up with that response huh

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

took you 2 days to come up with that response huh
    I've things to do.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    I've things to do.
    *clapclap*

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, l'll put it simply. Se is bold. Te is bland. Abacus vs Archer. So LIE is bland, and dry, except they're fairly good at speaking. SLE is bold and daring, but they suck at speaking.

This leads to the SLE with it's reputation for being coarse and the LIE for being cool and sofisticated.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    LII 5w6-1w9-2w1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chillaxe View Post
    Yeah over all I agree with "socionics is probably the best way to learn Jungs stuff". However, what I was getting at, was that some of the function descriptions are just very poor. Se as "force" is terrible. Se is not a reason to bully, socionics dwells on this and connects Se and bullying almost directly. As I stated, an Se ego type will bully for some other reason, like not knowing how to solve a problem with mobilizing Fe, not because they want it take in new experiences. This is one of the few places that MBIT gets closer to Jung and edges out socionics. I would say normally the reverse is true.
    No I think Socionics Se catches what Jung said. Jung said that Se-type's enjoyment is unselfish. So the 'enjoy' used by Jung is different from what we often understand as enjoyment.

Se is the static sensing of objects. Shape, color etc. are things that really almost everyone could see, however Se types see more and that's the force aspect of the elements.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are the butchers and hanging chromatics of force and weight, metal and steel. Here, you will just get engineering and big plans moving forward, with construction mayhem and singularity mobilizing avatars.

I refuse to be a pawn or a device in these sprinting for dear gobs of cake capri sun fruit punch sunny delight stealers of the iron wall.
    Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ A fair face may fade, but a beautiful soul lasts forever. Lucky Numbers - 53, 10, 29, 14, 1, 21
    Mr. Mime = Mastermind
    Marius Florin aka LeoSuperCluster as Raging Bolt the Raikou number 1021 and SolitaryWalker brought glory to the years of Silver and forged Pichu, wisdom of force and flair to exhibit dinosaur questing pointers electrocuting cinema and blueprints of emporiums to undertow flows jungle tossing galaxy spanning shivers of essence gems and portals of roads to destruction and arboretums folding castles and swordsmanship of dreams and counters to pleasant vibrations and holy water sprouting evanescent stars and puzzles of grades to saffron climax
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123