Thread: Hey yall, how you doing people?

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey yall, how you doing people?

Currently identify as ILE, I'm an annoying kid too.

Warning: Easily bored and enjoys spouting BS to relieve that boredom.

If you think I'm mistyped any time in the future, feel free to speak your mind. No, seriously, go ahead! I'd feel so important that I, an annoying kid, matter to you. Not that I'd agree with you, of course. Sometimes I think I might be IEE.

I'm no expert, though, so I might freak out, change my flair or whatever on this account and make alts like I did on Reddit, introducing myself again as ILE or some other new type I found myself to resemble more.

(don't worry I'm kidding and this is my first account lmao)

How are you all doing, this fine day?

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

taking bets on how fast this account is banned go to draftkings.com and use promo code 16CHAN for an extra 2% bonus on your first winning bet

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    taking bets on how fast this account is banned go to draftkings.com and use promo code 16CHAN for an extra 2% bonus on your first winning bet
    ... What did I do?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heptayooooooo View Post
    If you think I'm mistyped any time in the future, feel free to speak your mind. No, seriously, go ahead! I'd feel so important that I, an annoying kid, matter to you.
    Mainly, what you say about types matters - that should be correct to do not mislead other people.

> Not that I'd agree with you, of course.

An opinion to have an objective weight should to have a qualification and good data.
    The only good way to be sure in your type most objectively is to study the typology, type people near IRL, and to get _good_ match of impressions from them to IR theory. It's one of use from Socionics. It's rarely who does this, so mistakes in own types are often.

You may to have F type. ENFP, for example.

TIM
    currently, ILE-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may to have F type. ENFP, for example.
    Yoooooo, I literally alternated between thinking I was an ILE and thinking I was an IEE like 15 times in my brain don't start it agaaAAAIAIIIAIIAI

Edit: I literally just realised... You used my 'call me mistyped' button to use my 'call me mistyped' button as evidence to call me mistyped, probably telling me I shouldn't've put the button there, for some reason I find that funny, I don't know why

Or did I misinterpret you?
    Last edited by heptayooooooo; 12-05-2020 at 12:22 PM.