Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Little Social Experiment

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    If you've never heard of Yuri Bezmenov, I highly recommend his interview "Deception was my Job". The most enlightening hour and a half you'll experience. Experience it soon, for I doubt the technocrats running google will keep it up past January 6th..
    I've watched Yuri Bezmenov's interview. He's a tool.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    bra
    It's a rather obvious point of fact if you do some research. The fiat funny money scheme that funnels all wealth towards the top .01 percent a the expense of all others requires a rather good excuse that most people (i.e. those who sport an IQ south of 100) will buy without too much additional effort.

Nuclear bombs and World Wars fit that bill perfectly. Over time the whole ponzi scheme gets a tad bit too obvious. Our masters can't have us plebs perceiving the con at a critical level. For if we ever did, well, there's millions of us, and only a few hundred of them. I mean, there are many ways to spend that insulting 600 paltry dollars they just overrode Trump's veto on. Guillotines are a top search result on google. You can do that by the by. A few screws, lumber, some PVC, a slab of sheet metal and a bunch of lead shot... The industrial revolution has served us peasants well all things considered. To put it another way...

I'm just one ant. As are you by the by. The PTB won't accept you as one of them unless you do something truly horrific to anyone with a shred of morality. To kiss that ring means to debase yourself in an absolute sense. Diddle a kid or something of similar moral repugnancy. That's the cost of joining "the big club" as George Carlin so eloquently put it. I pray both you and I are not part of it...

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Absolutely everyone is looking forward to not having Trump screaming for attention, in their face, every day, with some new insanity that he's threatening.
    No, they aren’t. Twitter execs and media people will be very disappointed to lose the big orange sun that’s been powering their business for the past 4 years. Hysterical outrage makes $.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I've watched Yuri Bezmenov's interview. He's a tool.
    How so? I am curious. If he is a tool define how and why. Unless you are, as I fear, a commie. Of course commies see him as such. After all, he betrayed the cause. Traitors deserve the bullets first after all. For if I, or anyone with a shred of intellect will agree, there is only one correct answer if you have a single bullet to spare between an enemy and a traitor. The traitor eats that bullet. With all the earnest glee you're capable of. Traitors die first and worst. Fuck them in particular!

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's a rather obvious point of fact if you do some research. The fiat funny money scheme that funnels all wealth towards the top .01 percent a the expense of all others requires a rather good excuse that most people (i.e. those who sport an IQ south of 100) will buy without too much additional effort.

Nuclear bombs and World Wars fit that bill perfectly. Over time the whole ponzi scheme gets a tad bit too obvious. Our masters can't have us plebs perceiving the con at a critical level. For if we ever did, well, there's millions of us, and only a few hundred of them. I mean, there are many ways to spend that insulting 600 paltry dollars they just overrode Trump's veto on. Guillotines are a top search result on google. You can do that by the by. A few screws, lumber, some PVC, a slab of sheet metal and a bunch of lead shot... The industrial revolution has served us peasants well all things considered. To put it another way...

I'm just one ant. As are you by the by. The PTB won't accept you as one of them unless you do something truly horrific to anyone with a shred of morality. To kiss that ring means to debase yourself in an absolute sense. Diddle a kid or something of similar moral repugnancy. That's the cost of joining "the big club" as George Carlin so eloquently put it. I pray both you and I are not part of it...
    Guullotines are a top search result for edgy broke teens yea

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How so? I am curious. If he is a tool define how and why. Unless you are, as I fear, a commie. Of course commies see him as such. After all, he betrayed the cause. Traitors deserve the bullets first after all. For if I, or anyone with a shred of intellect will agree, there is only one correct answer if you have a single bullet to spare between an enemy and a traitor. The traitor eats that bullet. With all the earnest glee you're capable of. Traitors die first and worst. Fuck them in particular!
    I'm not a Communist, but I'd need more exposure to Marxism to make that determination in earnest. I’ll take a system that promotes equality and universal agency over a system that doesn't, but to become a Marxist requires adopting very specific ideas about historical determinism, political economy, and revolutionary politics.
    Last edited by xerx; 01-04-2021 at 03:30 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not a Communist, but I'd need more exposure to Marxism to make that determination in earnest. I’ll take a system that promotes equality and universal agency over a system that doesn't, but to become a Marxist requires adopting very specific ideas about historical determinism, political economy, and revolutionary politics.
    You are more or less correct. Though I will point out that your preference for a system that promotes equality and universal agency is right in front of you. Christianity is essentially that system. We are all about both of those things. Holiness is accessible to all. Hell, the literal cornerstone of our faith was born to what amounts to the lowliest of peasants! He died in the most humiliating of ways, nailed to what amounts to a tree.

This is what really sets me off in regards to all the ardent Atheists and Christ-haters. Analyze it seriously, pretend to be a believer for a hot minute. Can you honestly tell me why even the most hardcore anti-Semitic of gentiles accepted him as what he claimed to be? Can you honestly reject that possibility while accepting that beautiful things exist and that they can be produced by even thy sworn enemies? I can't help but admire many a mosque, as I am sure they'd never admit to admiring the beauty of a stained-glass window.

Beauty is beauty. Truth is truth, 2+2=4 and not 5. I tried my hardest to reject it, but in the end I had to relent. I cannot deny the truth of the one true and holy God's existence no matter how much I try to do so. If you got another angle I've failed to consider please present it to me. I am not so full of myself that I'd dare assume I had ever piece of a puzzle of seemingly infinite complexity. I have the humility to know that I probably missed something. The only real question after that, however, is if the thing I missed actually mattered...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are more or less correct. Though I will point out that your preference for a system that promotes equality and universal agency is right in front of you. Christianity is essentially that system. We are all about both of those things. Holiness is accessible to all. Hell, the literal cornerstone of our faith was born to what amounts to the lowliest of peasants! He died in the most humiliating of ways, nailed to what amounts to a tree.

This is what really sets me off in regards to all the ardent Atheists and Christ-haters. Analyze it seriously, pretend to be a believer for a hot minute. Can you honestly tell me why even the most hardcore anti-Semitic of gentiles accepted him as what he claimed to be? Can you honestly reject that possibility while accepting that beautiful things exist and that they can be produced by even thy sworn enemies? I can't help but admire many a mosque, as I am sure they'd never admit to admiring the beauty of a stained-glass window.

Beauty is beauty. Truth is truth, 2+2=4 and not 5. I tried my hardest to reject it, but in the end I had to relent. I cannot deny the truth of the one true and holy God's existence no matter how much I try to do so. If you got another angle I've failed to consider please present it to me. I am not so full of myself that I'd dare assume I had ever piece of a puzzle of seemingly infinite complexity. I have the humility to know that I probably missed something. The only real question after that, however, is if the thing I missed actually mattered...
    Your irrational and persecutory witch tests presume your own infallibility, right to condemn, and supremacy. Id start there if you want to assess your ideology

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known a lot of atheists who like the aesthetics of religion. Art is art. Even Dawkins calls himself 'culturally Anglican'.
    Last edited by xerx; 01-05-2021 at 05:45 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Your irrational and persecutory witch tests presume your own infallibility, right to condemn, and supremacy. Id start there if you want to assess your ideology
    They are perfectly rational, though I have perhaps extended the range of them beyond their original and most effective mission parameters. The "Witch Test" was/is, in the end, a thing meant to identify wolves in sheep's clothing. Now that I think on it, there's no real point in applying it to those overtly hostile to the faith. Instead, it's meant to identify those who seek to use Christian Morals to undermine Christianity. That is, bad faith actors.

The ardent atheist, Satanist, whatever was never the true target. Instead, its real target was those who claimed moral authority from a seemingly "Christian" standpoint. I apologize for not realizing this fact earlier.

My ultimate point still remains however. Of all the religions out there, only Christianity has all the relevant answers. Hell, the others actually agree with us in the ultimate end if we exercise some philosophical arguments. They have parts of the truth, but Christ revealed the whole truth. That's what matters in the end. I can only pray you come to experience this epiphany that I was lucky enough to...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are perfectly rational, though I have perhaps extended the range of them beyond their original and most effective mission parameters. The "Witch Test" was/is, in the end, a thing meant to identify wolves in sheep's clothing. Now that I think on it, there's no real point in applying it to those overtly hostile to the faith. Instead, it's meant to identify those who seek to use Christian Morals to undermine Christianity. That is, bad faith actors.

The ardent atheist, Satanist, whatever was never the true target. Instead, its real target was those who claimed moral authority from a seemingly "Christian" standpoint. I apologize for not realizing this fact earlier.

My ultimate point still remains however. Of all the religions out there, only Christianity has all the relevant answers. Hell, the others actually agree with us in the ultimate end if we exercise some philosophical arguments. They have parts of the truth, but Christ revealed the whole truth. That's what matters in the end. I can only pray you come to experience this epiphany that I was lucky enough to...
    no, Occam's razor is distinctly absent. they aren't rational.
    and you continue to presume people are of whatever religious persuasion you presume them to be. it's an insulting and personally unaware exercise in persecuting people

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    no, Occam's razor is distinctly absent. they aren't rational.
    and you continue to presume people are of whatever religious persuasion you presume them to be. it's an insulting and personally unaware exercise in persecuting people
    I'd say it's readily apparent. Also, I find myself to be more often than not correct in my conjecture as to whom those who oppose me worship. Many of those are they whom worship Mammon...

I gotta say, nothing crimps on one's own income quite like a baby. Though if you really think about it it really is in your best interest to have way more than a few. Legacy, my poor deluded mammon worshiper. Legacy is essentially a dice roll. If you're really thinking long term, you wanna roll those dice as well as you can.

After all, whether you are the mother or father, you can be the best one of them you can be and thus maximize your chances at a legacy that span millennia. Do that instead of seeking out the butterflies modernity has taught you to seek out.

Tl;Dr: the mammon worshipers can't even get their own house in order nor figure out how to get the max return on their own investments. Legacy>Quarterly Profits. Sadly, they never realize that until it's too late...

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known a lot of atheists who like the aesthetics of religion. Art is art. Even Dawkins calls himself 'culturally Anglican'.
    Probably the only Anglican to ever live who had an ounce of genuine religious sentiment was C.S. Lewis. It's always been the religion of the wealthy and comfortable, who themselves have always been irreligious. There is no other type of Anglican but the "cultural Anglican."

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mb Christian haters hate it bc Christians won't leave them alone and are constantly trying to convert them. If you try to convert me I am against you on principle. You may destroy my life but you are not allowed in my mind. I would rather burn at the stake as a non-believer (yes, that's what witch hunts were about) than let you take my mind.

US Christians need to learn to back off.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say it's readily apparent. Also, I find myself to be more often than not correct in my conjecture as to whom those who oppose me worship. Many of those are they whom worship Mammon...

I gotta say, nothing crimps on one's own income quite like a baby. Though if you really think about it it really is in your best interest to have way more than a few. Legacy, my poor deluded mammon worshiper. Legacy is essentially a dice roll. If you're really thinking long term, you wanna roll those dice as well as you can.

After all, whether you are the mother or father, you can be the best one of them you can be and thus maximize your chances at a legacy that span millennia. Do that instead of seeking out the butterflies modernity has taught you to seek out.

Tl;Dr: the mammon worshipers can't even get their own house in order nor figure out how to get the max return on their own investments. Legacy>Quarterly Profits. Sadly, they never realize that until it's too late...
    No, Occam's razor is absent in your witch hunts. And your internal echo chamber isn't evidence that someone else worships a deity or thing.
    And, legacy dies pretty quickly. It's also easy to question the value of people thinking highly of you. We're gonna be dead, and soon, so will people who think anything about us. I don't see some great tragedy in that.

Creating human beings to serve our desire to be venerated...that sounds problematic

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are now calls to impeach Trump on the charge of sedition.

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    Mb Christian haters hate it bc Christians won't leave them alone and are constantly trying to convert them. If you try to convert me I am against you on principle. You may destroy my life but you are not allowed in my mind. I would rather burn at the stake as a non-believer (yes, that's what witch hunts were about) than let you take my mind.

US Christians need to learn to back off.
    Meanwhile, you're unknowingly indoctrinated everyday by mass media. It starts off slowly. Little by little. Like slow dialing your shower temperature. It disguises itself in sheep's skin, appearing innocent on the surface. But just that one little drop of poison was all it took to turn you to delusions

Ironically, it is this indoctrination which is the religion "forcing you to convert." It is this indoctrination that you're blind to. And it is this very indoctrination that has led to your ignorance. It will triumph by first infiltrating your schools, universities, and the media by transforming the consciousness of society.

It could look like someone you know or it could be a stranger in a crowd. Whatever helps it get close to you

Last edited by Joe Biden; 01-08-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Biden View Post
    Meanwhile, you're unknowingly indoctrinated everyday by mass media. It starts off slowly. Little by little. Like slow dialing your shower temperature. It disguises itself in sheep's skin, appearing innocent on the surface. But just that one little drop of poison was all it took to turn you to delusions
    red herring fallacy. I complain about x on basis of it trying to convert me and you say what about y that's trying to convert you too? Does the existence of y make x benign? Nope. Even if you can argue that y is worse than x, that doesn't mean x isn't still bad. (Bad being defined by trying to convert ppl into a belief system and control their thoughts and actions on the basis of it.)

ronically, it is this indoctrination which is the religion "forcing you to convert." It is this indoctrination that you're blind to. And it is this very indoctrination that has led to your ignorance. It will triumph by first infiltrating your schools, universities, and the media by transforming the consciousness of society.
    it's not indoctrination but personal experience and observation. I'm more touchy about it bc it's been personal. This isn't to say it's the only thing I've experienced more personally that I feel is trying to convert me. I just had an emo reaction to it when I posted bc it was being mentioned.

To try to set things up where one conversion system is somehow good while another is bad seems to miss the point. When something becomes this sort of invasive indoctrination it is just bad afaic. There aren't sides. It's like if there are two cults of religious extremists fighting each other each saying they are good and the other side evil, they are both deluded. (BTW by religious I don't necessarily mean only of one of the world's spiritual traditions... Secular ideologies can end up being treated like a religion as well. Nor do I mean I dislike the world's religions -ETA- or that I see the world's religions as extremist.)
    Last edited by marooned; 01-10-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123