Thread: 1D Ni and Ni PoLR

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1D Ni and Ni PoLR

I was asked in the 1D Ne thread to write a description of Ni and Ni PoLR and I didn’t want to derail the topic so I created this.

Note: I’m very limited with Ni so take my evaluation with a grain of salt. I think the Ni egos are better at describing what Ni is and how it manifests. I’m not Ni PoLR either so I can’t really get an idea of why exactly Ni doesn’t work in their cognitive stacks.

Ni tracks the general progressions/patterns of a concrete object/subject in order to gauge how to change the course of events (dynamic) and emphasize only the necessary concrete attributes to accomplish that. Ni gives direction and a better understanding how leveraging opportunities right now can get to the desired point in the future. It's direction and precognition (in a way). It's understanding patterns as it naturally unfolds through the progression of time and how that affects you in the scheme of things. In order to do it effectively, one must remove oneself from the immediate process (take no action) to evaluate the overall trends.

Ni PoLR is being unable to detach from the immediate process and therefore, cannot fathom how to evaluate the overall trends independently. There’s a perception that everything is an immediate urgency or that it’s immediately accessible and the inability to be able to gauge the appropriate amount time into obtaining such goals without having a clear, concrete step by step plan of action. Ni PoLR cannot remove the explicit process component nor gauge/get a sense of time about how long it takes to accomplish a task without having to do so much pre-planning to set up direct parameters in place.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

SxE Ni:

xSE Ni:

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair. Description is a bit mechanical, but it is the description. Uh, basically I'm always scheming. Today I have to put out the Tilapia, for example, one of my schemes in the making from days ago. Everything is going to be long term, and planned out in advance. Even if it seems unplanned, it was. Even me coming and talking here is a plan 5+ years in the making. I'm not Ni Dom. Ni Dom probably makes plans whenever they can, which is all the time, meaning there's no planning at all. My pa says I look automatic, and it's because I am. Why? I already planned out what I'm doing today in advance, I'm just doing it.

I assume top tier Ni is more fluid with it. Instead of setting up what you do in advance, they set it up in the moment, and there's less period where you can get caught off guard. Like today, I didn't plan for laundry. As such, I didn't do laundry. I have a contingency plan, but it's borderline too late. Bruh.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Ni PoLR is being unable to detach from the immediate process"

would be similar to say "Ti PoLR" unable to calculate
    weak function means _lesser_ abbility

also "polr" is not even weakest by Jung

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    SxE Ni:

xSE Ni:

Boy you are crazy

I’m not gonna have a damn ball boink me on the head that often in order to understand how to dodge.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "Ni PoLR is being unable to detach from the immediate process"

would be similar to say "Ti PoLR" unable to calculate
    weak function means _lesser_ abbility

also "polr" is not even weakest by Jung
    I already said from the very beginning that I’m limited with Ni so if you don’t agree with my assessment then offer a better one. I’m assuming that since you type as LSE you would be able to explain what Ni PoLR is.

What does Ti PoLR have to do with Ni PoLR? I know you don’t like my description but please stay on topic.

Jung made no mention of PoLR at all but what does that have to do with Ni PoLR?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Boy you are crazy

I’m not gonna have a damn ball boink me on the head that often in order to understand how to dodge.

Yeah, that's what the school of life's dodgeball classes are for

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think Ni PoLR would be getting boinked on the head and still not able to understand where it’s coming, how to predict it, or when to dodge.