I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ID+SuperEgo duality for non-dualized types

Since the nature of duality is not tied to a particular type, but rather to its functions, once can observe that certain types are more easily dualized in regards to certain aspects of life, that do not necessarily correspond to their natural behavior.

Some examples:
    Fi leading --> Ti Role + Fe ignoring. Fi leading types can work as a dualized Fe+Ti type, which means that the Fe is less expressed and Ti can be appropriately engaged

Following the same trend, we have

Se leading --> A dualized (Si + Ne) type
    Ne leading --> "" (Ni + Se) ""
    Te leading --> "" (Ti + Fe) ""
    Si leading --> "" (Se + Ni) ""
    Fe leading --> "" (Fi + Te) ""
    Ti leading --> "" (Te + Fi) ""
    Ni leading --> "" (Ne + Si) ""

A few examples of this dualization working in practice:

- I had a SEI teacher in class that, despite valuing harmony, pleasant experiences, peace and comfort, had an Se approach to dealing with many of her problems in work which lead her to high positions of power (she was both a caring teacher and a powerful captain in army at the time and she eventually got to work with very high hierarchy positions in the army, one of the first women to achieve such places in Brazilian army), but at the same time, she was able to have a wise look on life that many Se types don't usually develop early in life that made her make well planned and meaningful decisions concerning the future of her career.

- My LSI father, despite having a rooted logical structuredness of behavior (which I associate with Ti), is talented with being efficient and profitable at the same time that he knows by his acquired knowledge how to consider the human side behind the machine side of humans (does that make sense?) that Te types tend to lack unless they're well dualized.

- My SEE colleague, despite having a vigorous energy to act in (and on) the outside world, she is able to seize opportunities that can help her help other people have their physical needs (like cooking for the poor) working as a missionary.

I could go on and on, but the point is that there are obviously many good sides to non dualized types in certain situations, (according to this idea), which contribute to a proper working of society where complementary types are scarce.

I hope anyone can see what I'm talking about and contribute to this idea

btw, the title is not really what I meant..but I'll leave it like that
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-27-2020 at 08:22 AM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!