Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phototype this guy

Creepy-

dfsd

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Golden Balls IS Larceny, I checked his IP. This explains wy Golden is so arrogant.
    I may be arrogant, but I'm very reasonable aswell. It's just impossible to take someone serious when they list Lance Armstrong and Andy Roddick as ENTPs.

Have you seen this guys list of athletes typings? Just horrible. He doesnt even know what an ENTP is. Almost every person he listed is actually a Sensor.

Case closed.
    YOU HAVE GOT TO STFU!

I did NOT type those people! How many times do you have to read that to get it! They were typed at BrainTypes.com. Jon is hired to type thousands of athletes a year. Most of them he doesn't even know by name, but he is so proficient at typing them through various methods he doesn't need to know who they are. If he was ever wrong, he would be out of a job. These coaches are already skeptical of typology in the first place, never mind the work done at BrainTypes.com. He talks with either the althetes or their coaches. Jon N works personally with Sammy Sosa, how dare you suggest he is not an ENFP. Also, don't consider ME a moron because YOU can't see things any way other than your own.

P.S. I am an ENTP.
    So if somebody says something completely wrong then you will BLINDLY follow their typings just because of their position?

Ive never heard of "JON N" before. Ive been studying Socionics, MBTI, and the Enneagram and Ive never heard of him before. Sammy Sosa is NOT intuitive.

And youre not an ENTP. They dont get that emotional and offended when someone disagrees.

Now go away champ. I'm sick of you. If you dislike me so much, then why do you keep replying to all my posts? Just go away. Thanks. Cya.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Jon is hired to type thousands of athletes a year. Most of them he doesn't even know by name, but he is so proficient at typing them through various methods he doesn't need to know who they are. If he was ever wrong, he would be out of a job.
    Just like when microsoft and intel went out of business when your PC crashed
    You have to remember that people are skeptical and shy away from Jon almost "psychic" work. The athletes coaches know them about as well as anyone. If Jon started talking about one of the players, and he was wrong, the coach would think he is crazy. He speaks with althetes, too. There are things written about Jon N like this:

". . . Just ask Jim Harrick, who credits Niednagel with helping the Bruins win the men's national basketball championship in 1995. (Steve) Lavin, then an assistant to Harrick, asked Niednagel to observe a Bruin practice session and offer his opinions . . . Three hours later, Harrick had decided Niednagel must be a psychic."
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-

So a couple of knuckle head athletes buy his shit. I dont. You seem to be in LOVE with this "JON N" character. He is a NOBODY in psychology and personality typing.

Now go away. Stop replying to my posts. You're an annoyance. Quit tugging on my sleeve for attention.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, Larceny, aren't you ENTP? Your reactions seemly awfully emotional to me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't get emotional first. I tried to point out this before, but you repeatidly ignored it. And I am not blind. Remeber what I said about self-deception? Probably not... b/c you barly read others posts. I don't hate you, I just want you to open your eyes more and see that you are not always right. This is difficult for some people, but is a part of maturing. As for Jon N, like I have said before, he actually talks and helps out Sammy Sosa. This is not just because of his status. If Sammy was not an ENFP, Jon N would have know by now because Sammy would have told him. Jon N is hired to work with Sosa. That is much more than I can say for you. I will take his opinions on Sosa before yours. You are extremly stubborn if you can not admit that you are wrong.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    But, Larceny, aren't you ENTP? Your reactions seemly awfully emotional to me.
    you are awfully mistaken

Creepy-

I didn't get emotional first. I tried to point out this before, but you repeatidly ignored it. And I am not blind. Remeber what I said about self-deception? Probably not... b/c you barly read others posts. I don't hate you, I just want you to open your eyes more and see that you are not always right. This is difficult for some people, but is a part of maturing. As for Jon N, like I have said before, he actually talks and helps out Sammy Sosa. This is not just because of his status. If Sammy was not an ENFP, Jon N would have know by now because Sammy would have told him. Jon N is hired to work with Sosa. That is much more than I can say for you. I will take his opinions on Sosa before yours. You are extremly stubborn if you can not admit that you are wrong.

Why do yo u keep replying?

You are admitting your love for another man (Jon N) and I really dont care.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    So a couple of knuckle head athletes buy his shit. I dont. You seem to be in LOVE with this "JON N" character. He is a NOBODY in psychology and personality typing.

Now go away. Stop replying to my posts. You're an annoyance. Quit tugging on my sleeve for attention.
    I find it amazing that you first say you don't know who he is, then claim he is a no body. Last time I checked, he is the only typist ever to be constanly hired to type people. That means, compared to him, everyone else is a nobody because they don't have the credentials he has.

Goodbye Larceny, no one has repect for your pigheaded, closed minded thinking. You can keep on walking through life with a veil over your eyes until one day you walk off a cliff......
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Creepy-

I dont care if his name is Jesus...if he types Lance Armstrong and Andy Roddick (both are ESTJs) as ENTPs, or intuitives of any kind -- his word means NOTHING.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12