TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    In Japanese. EIE-N

Excerpt from auto translation: "The result was submitted in PDF format with an explanation of "Why I'm an EIE", and among them there is one thing that surprised me. I was surprised by the phrase "Intuition is associated not only with premonitions and predictions, but also with strong visual images", which was mentioned in the comment about feelings and intuition. "I realized that's why my dreams are so unrealistic and fantastic." In addition, it was noted that I can judge logic and ethics, external and internal, somewhat in the tone, expression and intonation of my voice......""

mb ILI, ILE
    not EIE
    Last edited by nifl; 11-20-2022 at 03:05 PM.

TIM
    IEI-HC/CH
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    perhaps ILE, LIE
    her being ethical is doubtful
    Sol, while your opinion is a nice contribution as well as anyone's I do have to say that I'll be hard-pressed to give it any serious credit to it because you have typed me and your assessment of nonverbals was way off the mark as regards type. Scandalous even. You are blind to some strengthened functions and you trust maybe a too much in something alike craniometry even if you say you don't (the way you typed Max von Sydow...). I can't say I blame you but don't overstretch your confidence. SHS appears to work with metrics closer to what I see in personal interaction so I'll stick to that for now.

However, you do sometimes produce shooting stars in the darkness of noobness like the time you narrowed it down to LSI-SLI for Igor Girkin in the russian forums when they were all voting ILI. Can you pass on to them from me that they should spend a season getting whacked by aggressor type of behaviour so they see how different it is from victim? Thanks. Girkin is LSI. And hopefully a dead one not too deep into the future.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    IEI-HC/CH
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomoka. I have the feeling Chieko dragged her bestie inti getting tped by sensei Gulenko or maybe the other way around.

LSI-N from what I gathered.

Last edited by Rusal; 10-30-2022 at 11:46 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rusal
    1. Sol types as LSE
    2. he still posts on the Russian forum
    his opinion on her type may very well be different from mine, too

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Varlawend what does it mean if a person uses two different direction of eye movements majorly, like upper right and bottom left, is that mean they are Ep-D or EJ-C if someone were to solely rely on eye movements or does G take into account only one direction?
    Last edited by myresearch; 11-12-2022 at 02:47 AM.

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For people on my channel: VG has diagnosed the type of folks in this playlist. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wTbjv-wzewV3hT

Dr David Mark Keirsey (the physicist, mathematician, & computer-scientist son of the psychologist David West Keirsey): LII with extra T ie Ni based on DMK affect display of staring off. Ni state according to Dr G.
    Some of DMK's work on using group theory to create an information view of subatomic particles eg Monster Group correlates to Higg's Boson. http://edgeoforder.org/dmk.html

Leon Tsao: ILE.
    Hanna: EIE.
    An important one: Megan LeVota: EIE Creative. She was also EEGed by Dr Dario Nardi. See the event on Meghan with Dr Nardi and Dr G here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDz4...jAODE&index=22
    Interpreter Elina was diagnosed by Dr G as ILI (H I think). She works in I.T. and is core 6 fixated in enneagram.
    Playlist of VICTOR GULENKO VIDEOS on my eponymous YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFts...UNCbndTcDjAODE
    Check out the reviews and read a FREE preview of my comedy stageplay "Wilma & Rena": http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-vaserla...-23226472.html

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Varlawend what does it mean if a person uses two different direction of eye movements majorly, like upper right and bottom left, is that mean they are Ep-D or EJ-C if someone were to solely rely on eye movements or does G take into account only one direction?
    Eye movements can mean a few things, referring to the type, subtype, accentuated functions, and (especially if the interview wasn't conducted specifically for Socionics or properly so) just looking at random things in the environment or nervousness. So one has to be quite cautious in interpreting them. If it refers to something typical, then it will be more systematic and independent of the environment, and for nervousness to die down it can help to wait until later in the interview (if it's a longer one). Personally, I do look at oculomotor reactions but I would never rely on them alone. When diagnosing someone with SHS, it's always important to look at a variety of nonverbal signals and compare (eyes and eye area, mouth, facial expressions, gestures, body, etc.) and compare the general behavior of the person to a recognize type image (ideally populated with real-life examples).

To answer your more specific question, it would make sense for someone with systematic upper right and bottom left eye movements to be Ep-D or Ej-C (though Creativity and the Flexible temperament come with an additional systematic eye movement that sometimes occurs directly in the upward direction, neither to the left nor right, so that might be worth bearing in mind as well).

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the degree of eye movements (and movement in general) probably has a correlation with extraversion and irrationality. the most restrained movements should be by the introverted rationals, in general - in part because of the lowest sensitivity to outside stimuli of these types

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455