ILE E7
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm not a conservative lol and its nothing like that tbh. More like this:

Source: https://socioniks.net/article/?id=17

Over the years of being active and political I have slowly gravitated towards this as the only viable solution for very good reasons, I don't even like democracy :/.. imo its the dumbest thing, even ppl in the past understood this. A ship needs a qualified and trained captain and crew, not random businessman with money and lying idiots who answer to lobbyists.

I'm more of a authoritarian bastard, I like proper qualified and effective authority, power is a tool to be wielded for the benefit of the collective, without sacrificing the individual.

You typing him SLE doesen't make him SLE, he could be anything lmao. I don't type ppl I know because my opinion is BS.

I'm Ne PolR and type 6. I prefer one good option and certainty, rather than guessing games.

Or you could get typed and benefit, IF you want to. Wasting time and effort trying to guess yourself for years is unproductive tbh and costs more than you know (there, have some Te). Idk why get upset, this is constructive feedback common sense Ti.

I don't think ppl are questioning your 4D Se tbh. I just saw more inclination towards Gamma Te and preference towards Gamma values in comparison. If SLE works then that's fine with me. Welcome, comrade :">.
    Thanks SGF : ) Overall, I just see Se/Ni for myself. I'd say I'm either SLE with good Fe or SEE with good Te. SxE works overall though imo.

Tears Will Be the Chaser for Your Wine Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe C™
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what some people are really misunderstanding here, is that this method is meant to look at how a person processes information. That's it. This theory is not about personality, it's meant to look at this aspect of themselves. It's a psycho-social theory, "How do people process information and how are they likely to interact as a result?". It would be ridiculous for Gulenko or anyone else to claim that they could know a person and speak for their entire personalities after watching 2 short videos of them.

There are undeniably people who are better researched in this field of knowledge, it doesn't matter about the price tag or what rank they are, but of course someone who trained under another specifically in this field is going to have a deep understanding of this subject (not talking about Gulenko here, but this is just how many Socionists work). And they don't resort to arbitrary and flimsy reasoning such as "You remind me of so and so person so you must be this type", or "you have this sort of humor so maybe this type", or "you have this sort of dress so maybe this function", which I see too much of on this forum (which is literally fine, it's a forum and people have fun with stereotypes, I'm just saying their reasoning goes beyond this).

People are not their types, nobody is "gaslighting" anyone just because they got typed. That's an utterly ridiculous claim. FWIW, a lot of people I talk to still think EIE for me and I can understand that. It's just that's Gulenko's reasoning literally trumps all other reasoning, which is why I stick to IEI. That's it. I'm not "married" to this type either, nor do I wear it as a badge, though I will admit it feels natural to me given the level of reasoning. However, I have always planned to get opinions from other Socionists when I have the time and means, since I think there's also intellectual "food" to be had there in terms of socionics. In any case, it's not like anybody who got typed by Gulenko is saying others must be typed by Gulenko, anyways, or bow down, kiss his feet, and wash his feet with their hair lol.

Idiosyncratic > Mercurial > Aggressive

Aphrodite

279 sx/so
    EVFL/WEPL IEI-Fe C

I am the wound and the blade.
    Both the torturer and he who is flayed.

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

TIM
    ILE E7
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be curious if anyone would get typed by more than one typists if they'd come to the same conclusion or how their reasoning would differ.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    FWIW, a lot of people I talk to still think EIE for me and I can understand that. It's just that's Gulenko's reasoning literally trumps all other reasoning, which is why I stick to IEI. That's it. I'm not "married" to this type either, nor do I wear it as a badge, though I will admit it feels natural to me given the level of reasoning. However, I have always planned to get opinions from other Socionists when I have the time and means, since I think there's also intellectual "food" to be had there in terms of socionics.
    Count me in. I see it as a form of Ti seeking.

In any case, it's not like anybody who got typed by Gulenko is saying others must be typed by Gulenko, anyways, or bow down, kiss his feet, and wash his feet with their hair lol.
    Hopefully not.

Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All hail to Gulenko.

I just want to remind to the forum that this is not the first time that people seek out for a professional typing, other past or still active members have done the same, not necessarily with Gulenko, and some of them have even come here to question their professional typing, 'cause want it or not, they sensed something else.

So don't condemn this forum for being shallow and stupid about typing, when there are actually valid members that have spent years when not decades immersed in socionics, and sometimes what they say might just come out as a stereotype, but that's actually the sum of years of analysis and insight. Now you're praising Gulenko's lack of stereotypes, but I think that's just how he types too, according his set of rules and ideas, and of course he won't tell you " you look like Mr Ivanoshka from middle school whom I typed *Intfpj*, that's not professional, but tbh, analogy and parallels are a necessary step to type someone, and so are stereotypes.
    They can be bad or good analysis or stereotypes, off or on spot, that's the main matter.

I'm sorry to say that I don't really like Gulenko's theories, and honestly I don't want to spend that much money to get typed by him, but I'd be curious to do that, and would really take his opinion on my type SERIOUSLY, but my own ideas will prevail, in the end, it's not a preconception, but I know I'll have to elaborate what he says before accepting it as a truth about me.

And even, I'd like to discuss my ideas about my type, and someone else's conclusions about my type, with someone, and not just accept whatever they think and say because "THEY'RE ABOVE ME!! THEY KNOW!", because I have no idea of how many times I went to doctors, psychologists, and other REAL professionals, just to, in the end, cure myself alone, that their remedies were worse than my conditions. Or they were just diagnosing something wrong.

In the realm of self discovery I think it's the communication to win over the divulgation. Where the first is an active exchange, and the second just a passive "trusting" activity, that we rely to someone else.

And it's really funny to see how most Ti valuing independent thinkers over here are relying their optimal function to someone else.

(other things are funny too but let's not delve too much... )

Tears Will Be the Chaser for Your Wine Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe C™
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    All hail to Gulenko.
    If you want to then sure, but nobody here is saying or doing so.

I just want to remind to the forum that this is not the first time that people seek out for a professional typing, other past or still active members have done the same, not necessarily with Gulenko, and some of them have even come here to question their professional typing, 'cause want it or not, they sensed something else.

So don't condemn this forum for being shallow and stupid about typing, when there are actually valid members that have spent years when not decades immersed in socionics, and sometimes what they say might just come out as a stereotype, but that's actually the sum of years of analysis and insight. Now you're praising Gulenko's lack of stereotypes, but I think that's just how he types too, according his set of rules and ideas, and of course he won't tell you " you look like Mr Ivanoshka from middle school whom I typed *Intfpj*, that's not professional, but tbh, analogy and parallels are a necessary step to type someone, and so are stereotypes.
    They can be bad or good analysis or stereotypes, off or on spot, that's the main matter.
    It's not about condemning the forum as a whole. Just some of the practices of some forum members here. If a person is offended by something I said then clearly they fall into the category of what I say, not sorry. There are Socionists afaik who have started on this forum as well, and I wouldn't mind seeking out their services in the future to try and learn more about Socionics.

I don't think anyone is praising Gulenko specifically when talking about a lack of stereotypes. I was thinking about some Timur Protskiy video when I wrote that actually, but that's besides the point. I can't speak for Godlenko but when I look at my conclusion that I got from him, he mainly looks at how a person reasons and watches their body language to see if things are consistent. He'll sometimes look at the environment AFAIK, how a person dresses, but these are arbitrary and I think he realizes that, hence the DCNH system.

I'm sorry to say that I don't really like Gulenko's theories, and honestly I don't want to spend that much money to get typed by him, but I'd be curious to do that, and would really take his opinion on my type SERIOUSLY, but my own ideas will prevail, in the end, it's not a preconception, but I know I'll have to elaborate what he says before accepting it as a truth about me.

And even, I'd like to discuss my ideas about my type, and someone else's conclusions about my type, with someone, and not just accept whatever they think and say because "THEY'RE ABOVE ME!! THEY KNOW!", because I have no idea of how many times I went to doctors, psychologists, and other REAL professionals, just to, in the end, cure myself alone, that their remedies were worse than my conditions. Or they were just diagnosing something wrong.

In the realm of self discovery I think it's the communication to win over the divulgation. Where the first is an active exchange, and the second just a passive "trusting" activity, that we rely to someone else.
    Yeah it's fine if you don't like his theories, and I understand still being curious about it. Though if you get typed, you'd want to get typed by someone who's methods and theories you can get behind, of course. I'm not really sure what you mean when you say "accepting it as a truth about me" because people aren't their types.

It's perfectly fine to want to talk about ideas relating to your type as well, after being typed, since this leads to learning and gathering more information. People are going to have different ideas overall depending on what you say but it's given me different perspectives on the whole thing, personally speaking.

IMO it's also kind of incomparable to relate this to bodily and psychological health and professionals in these areas not fully being able to diagnose an ailment, to someone who's researched a psychological theory regarding the favored methods of processing various types of information and is considered a master in their area.

And it's really funny to see how most Ti valuing independent thinkers over here are relying their optimal function to someone else.

(other things are funny too but let's not delve too much... )
    I think considering what available means English speakers have, the Filatova book which is outdated, Wikisocion which is also outdated, and Gulenko's book which is new but not accessible to everyone, it makes sense for Ti+Fe users to put themselves through the process of being typed, perhaps even through multiple Socionists over a steady period of time to really look at how these people handle the theory. At least that's how I see things from my point of view as a Ti valuer. I've thought that maybe, after seeing the "results" so far of this people typed, it's not as favorable for Fi valuers/ego to put themselves through a process where they get assessed from someone they don't know personally, or perhaps even don't approve of, and then get handed a type as a suggestion. It would probably seem like a gamble to them, or even an insult.

Idiosyncratic > Mercurial > Aggressive

Aphrodite

279 sx/so
    EVFL/WEPL IEI-Fe C

I am the wound and the blade.
    Both the torturer and he who is flayed.

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The results on my type are in!

Gulenko typed me IEI-N (Normalizing subtype)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

And you have four kids, and you like Bing Crosby and old-timey Christmas music. Amazing. Can you share his reasoning?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not like anybody who got typed by Gulenko is saying others must be typed by Gulenko
    If you're sure of being Ni/Ti, then get typed and stop picking dumb fights
    If you want to then sure, but nobody here is saying or doing so.
    Your attitudes and actions are totally contradictory. Here you are telling me that I should “just get typed” as if it’s a replacement for type discussion (which you refer to as “dumb fights”, even though I wasn’t even the one disputing my type in the first place, you were). You are telling people that you’re not condoning hailing Gulenko, meanwhile saying that his reasoning trumps everybody else’s opinion. You had only posted a tiny portion of his analysis it seems. While I agree with his impressions of you, I don’t think most people would necessarily jump to an IEI typing based off of it.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And you have four kids, and you like Bing Crosby and old-timey Christmas music. Amazing. Can you share his reasoning?
    “Irrationality is more than rationality. Aster is characterized by mood swings throughout the days and weeks. This happens in people with an unbalanced and sensitive nervous system. Her melancholic temperament also determines the propensity for depression. But because of introversion and a friendly smile, strangers do not see it.
    Asters intuition determines her ethics. First she perceives or imagines a certain image, and then the feelings that form her attitude are incorporated. This is how the psyche of the irrationals (perceptive types) is organized.
    The reverse alternation of functions would also result in a humanitarian, but ethical- intuitive type, which would not be distinguished by such tenderness and grace because of a more static and rational structure of the psyche.
    In addition, Aster’s behavior is characterized by flexibility and adaptability. She was able to adapt to the difficult situation of raising four children, and each of them with its own difficulties in character. This temperament is weak in appearance, but nevertheless persistent over time is called receptive-adaptive in HS.”

”Aster’s deep values are the sense of justice, the need for a decent inspiration, the ability to take control in difficult life situations, faith in humanitarian ideals. Recurring images of her dreams are often gloomy and scary. Most of them are nightmares. Often they are symbolic. For example, a dream about falling from the sky hints at a collision of romantic vision and everyday reality in her life. These values, as well as displaced fears, belong to romantic-power beta quadra.”
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And of course now people will say "I never thought of this type but it completely makes sense"... It's not really my problem but the naivety in this place is damn impressive.

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not? IEIs will be the most dedicated of mothers and get really nostaligic as they grow.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta say I’m sticking with how I could see ESI or EII for you @aster but not IEI... you’re really nice but I doubt that we’re duals.

Cool analysis though, hope it worked for you!

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    I sometimes worry that E4s or people with trauma, including developmental/attachment trauma (often reflected in PD diagnoses but not always) might get over typed as Beta due to the nightmares/painful imagery (symbolism) characterizing apparently all.

anyways not agreeing or disagreeing with your typing @aster but just general thought I was having.
    ive always had very morbid and symbolic nightmares since I was a child, and I never suffered any trauma (that I know of)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This means that you and @Aylen are the same type, and EJArendee and @sbbds are your Duals.

I gotta say, this was worth a lot more than $120. This typing was priceless.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don’t know what to say, but yes, it was the type I was expecting to be typed. Not at first, but after I watched my second video. And I figured there would be people who wouldn’t agree. And yes, some people have consider this type for me such as @thehotelambush and @mu4 after seeing a video I posted on here a few years ago. I did consider it for a time but a few people (not mentioning any names) basically bullied me out of considering it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

a two horned unicorn renegade Chin Diaper 007's Avatar
    TIM
    mb ILE-H🄯 LE
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems OK, if it reflects your thinking style. People seem to type characters more than thinking which is not what this is really about. So it's a lot about adaptation and adaptation skills do not necessarily reflect type.
    Uncertified public verbal executioner of ESI. Tickets will be available soon.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Why not? IEIs will be the most dedicated of mothers and get really nostaligic as they grow.
    Yes, IEI's can be great mothers. But of the seven mature adult IEI's whom I know IRL, exactly two are presently married and there are two offspring in the entire group (not from the same ones who are married.) In contrast, Aster has four kids.

Odds seem pretty long. But you know, when you start flipping coins, you can get four heads in a row.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Gotta say I’m sticking with how I could see ESI or EII for you @aster but not IEI... you’re really nice but I doubt that we’re duals.

Cool analysis though, hope it worked for you!
    yes, I doubt we are duals also, but I have thought you an ethical type for a while now
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don’t know what to say, but yes, it was the type I was expecting to be typed. Not at first, but after I watched my second video. And I figured there would be people who wouldn’t agree. And yes, some people have consider this type for me such as @thehotelambush and @mu4 after seeing a video I posted on here a few years ago. I did consider it for a time but a few people (not mentioning any names) basically bullied me out of considering it.
    OK, I'll shut up.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I'll shut up.
    lol , if it helps he thinks from how I described my husband, he is SLE and the reason I am depressed is basically because I’m at home trying to be a sensor
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I doubt we are duals also, but I have thought you an ethical type for a while now
    That’s fine. Tbh you have observed me for a while so I appreciate you saying your impression of me.

And I remember I used to be fixated on the idea of you being SEI LOL. I take all that back now. It was just based on some really dumb reasoning about your aesthetic choices.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it fits, it fits. If Gulenko's analysis resonates with you, that's all that matters. Welcome fellow beta!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, IEI's can be great mothers. But of the seven mature adult IEI's whom I know IRL, exactly two are presently married and there are two offspring in the entire group (not from the same ones who are married.) In contrast, Aster has four kids.

Odds seem pretty long. But you know, when you start flipping coins, you can get four heads in a row.
    I actually know an IEI who has 5 kids Adam, from 3 different marriages though.

I only pledge my allegiance to the hotness. Kiana's Avatar
    TIM
    SEE-N LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone can have kids. Cognitive types have nothing to do with having kids and how many.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, fuck this shit. I’m leaving.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats! I hope his advice helps you IRL.

Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regardless, my sincere congratulations to all the (beta for now) people who have been willing to go through this experiment. I really admire your courage and your sharing, so thank you. if i could i'd try the same, but i have no money

and i think some of the ones typed here are spot on, maybe others are less, but who cares what i say, regardless, kudos ***

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post

And of course now people will say "I never thought of this type but it completely makes sense"... It's not really my problem but the naivety in this place is damn impressive.
    Quoting for posterity, with respect.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I dont know what to say, but yes, it was the type I was expecting to be typed. Not at first, but after I watched my second video. And I figured there would be people who wouldnt agree. And yes, some people have consider this type for me such as @thehotelambush and @mu4 after seeing a video I posted on here a few years ago. I did consider it for a time but a few people (not mentioning any names) basically bullied me out of considering it.
    yeah, this is what I don't like tbh. Imo its fine to give one's opinion, but socionics can be useful and not just a "badge" type. I got some advice from Gulenko that is useful for me in life and knowing that I'm a sensor now with these cognitive preferences has made it ok to stop struggling and just do things that come more naturally to me, just as an example.

TIM
    Га6eH
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now I want everybody in this forum to be typed by Gulenko so I can see them type without forum bulling bias.

And once again the predictions of Sol fulfill through the typings of heretics and like 90% of the ppl in here are Beta.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Now I want everybody in this forum to be typed by Gulenko so I can see them type without forum bulling bias.

And once again the predictions of Sol fulfill through the typings of heretics and like 90% of the ppl in here are Beta.
    @Tommy, you should make that 100% of the people here. I went to Gulenko's web site and took an on-line test and got LSI. Because, you know, I'm introverted.

But maybe I'm LSI-D. That would explain it.

TIM
    Га6eH
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Tommy, you should make that 100% of the people here. I went to Gulenko's web site and took an on-line test and got LSI. Because, you know, I'm introverted.

But maybe I'm LSI-D. That would explain it.
    that would explain why you can't get a dual . I get SLI in his test. I must be textbook SLI.

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the forum is full of weird beta ppl.. just sayin. Sol might be looking for that elusive EII a long ass time.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I went to Gulenko's web site and took an on-line test and got LSI.
    shitthatneverhappened.txt
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 12-02-2020 at 06:37 PM.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Sol would probably get typed Beta himself. So watch out.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    congrats! I hope his advice helps you IRL.
    Thank you! I think it has. It was well worth it, imo!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imo if Aster is IEI then her case beautifully highlights how mellow, nice, kind IEIs are different from such EIIs. And she is the most 'Ij' IEI, that is IEI-N.

If I see that difference correctly. Don't shout at me, I'm only bringing Gulenko's message as I see it.

(and that speaks that sol is probably not LSE, or can't type, or Gulenko is deadwood wrong)
    Last edited by Duschia; 12-02-2020 at 06:51 PM.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol honestly the reason I have so many kids is birth control doesn’t seem to work for me. I’ve gotten pregnant on it 3 times. The only kind that works is IUD’s, which I have now, thank god. If I get pregnant again, someone kill me please. Thank you. Lol but no serious I was a birth control baby and so was my brother. Evidently they aren’t as affective for some women, and it can be hereditary. Lucky me!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't get why the idea that types and quadras are not more or less evenly distributed among the general (or even forum) population is controversial. There is no reason to think they are, in fact the numbers that do exist suggest they are not.

I find Timur's methods a bit...eh personally, but I don't see why his hypothesis would be wrong.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast