Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Well, first video is sent! I’m excited!! Merry Christmas to me lol
    Omg! I'm excited!
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Gulenko's mistypings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD"

~50% may be easily with Internet typing, even with a video
    to type better helps IRL commuication and good knowledge of a human

while intensive usage of wrong heretical typology hypotheses may arise mistakes in unpredictable degree

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    The G-man also typed @The Exception as EIE. Normalizing subtype.
    "G-man"

nice

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    "Gulenko's mistypings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD"

~50% may be easily with Internet typing, even with a video
    to type better helps IRL commuication and good knowledge of a human

while intensive usage of wrong heretical typology hypotheses may arise mistakes in unpredictable degree

"G-man"

nice
    If he types me right, you owe me a bottle of vodka + blinchiki and pelmeni. Deal??
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So out of curiosity, how does this work? I might consider spending the money just to see what he says; though I'm less likely to take it to heart as canon and see the money spent more as a form of entertainment. I'm not the type of person to talk to a camera or make videos about myself. Is there a particular kind of script he wants people to follow and fill in? I've always been reluctant to do this sort of thing, since I'm probably not a very entertaining person to watch either. It's very foreign to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I think I saw the G-man in Half Life.

The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Reyne, It seems you don't have to cut off your nut.

The G Squad is a beta squad.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reyne can keep his testicle and everyone is happy: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1419710
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Reyne can keep his testicle and everyone is happy: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1419710
    I didn't actually bet only my balls:

"i think i've already bet my testicles, but i want to increase my bet. if you don't end up beta NF i'm gonna change t16 username into Reype"

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Gulenko takes too much into consideration which type someone self type in most cases, so mb that's not 100% objective. I don't blame him for trying to make ppl happy after all he's getting money from it.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    For people who were typed, did gulenko ask what you self-typed as?
    No, he didn't. That's something you can mention in the reaction video if you wish, which comes AFTER the analysis is released. We need to keep in mind that no one on the forum would've even suggested LSI for @shotgunfingers, himself included. It was a possibility outside any sphere of possibility, yet it makes more sense now than any other typing that was thrown his way on the forum.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In some cases ppl speaks about it, he asking about it or not.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t plan on saying anything about what I think my type is, personally. In a reaction video I would, but not before.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, he didn't. That's something you can mention in the reaction video if you wish, which comes AFTER the analysis is released. We need to keep in mind that no one on the forum would've even suggested LSI for @shotgunfingers, himself included. It was a possibility outside any sphere of possibility, yet it makes more sense now than any other typing that was thrown his way on the forum.
    He was considering IEE. I told him he was not IEE. I suggested SLI which is closest to LSI-H. As he was thinking on IEE being evidently not that type, I wondered if he could be something like ILI which I also suggested. I also typed you IEI-Fe which is closer to EIE.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    He was considering IEE. I told him he was not IEE. I suggested SLI which is closest to LSI-H. As he was thinking on IEE being evidently not that type, I wondered if he could be something like ILI which I also suggested. I also typed you IEI-Fe which is closer to EIE.
    All I knew is that he considered SLI at one point. He arrived on the forum during a time when I wasn't active as much, in any case.

I give credit where credit is due, Tommy, you were close too. I simply remembered most people pushing ILE on to shotgun.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think @Suspiria ‘a typing is pretty awesome and it makes sense

yay! well I’m excited for you lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliengelic View Post
    I'm not dissing anyone here who may have guessed otherwise, but it does go to show how someone who has studied this subject for decades can truly look at the intricacies and make clear definitions.

Congrats on your typing Penny.
    Spot on. This typing session certainly added the nuance that I lacked. I was very surprised to see how much thought was put into it, some parts even made me IRLOL ("Attention is drawn to the fact that the respondent speaks beautifully and a lot. He isopen, talks a lot about himself, even more than it takes to answer the question asked"). Gulenko's analysis balanced out my Clown ways with the "Oh, how much I suffer and how depressed I am" within, something which I've never been able to do myself, or if I did, it was only briefly through the help of some individuals on the forum.

Many thanks, Vex
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    For people who were typed, did gulenko ask what you self-typed as?
    Nope lol. Interaction is with Anastasia strictly through e-mail. I only answered the questions they gave me in video format.

I self typed as delta SLI due to thinking I am MBTI ISTP. Forum here said I'm ILE. I have also considered ILI & IEI (because I'm not a robot & possibly due to Ni-HA)

My first thread I opened is the "Am I IEE or SLI" one. I always thought I'd be a irrational type tbh as I always test INTP in MBTI.

I have interacted at length with other INTPs and thought they were too "academic". I have a hard time with pure abstractions and not implementing.
    Last edited by SGF; 11-20-2020 at 04:11 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I know I'm on ignored but forum first typed you SLI out of your 'am I SLI or IEE'. And then it was a long journey, including a painful period of you claiming ILI and Gamma, and forumers suggesting you ILE because you are obviously Ti (were clearly at that point ; and you changed your typing pretty often)
    I removed you from the list.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE was 'pushed' on him by many (me as well) simply because of how obvious it was - after one point - he valued Ti and didn't value Fi. And he continued to try to type as Te-ego ILI ('no shotgun, you aren't valuing Fi bro, stop'). In SLI vs IEE I also thought SLI makes way more sense and I typed him so at first, but after that shotgun showed quite a lot of Ti valuation. SLE and LII were not really there, and for LSI... He would have to be a 'weird' LSI.

His quite erratic behavior and changing his own type (because of doubts) very often could be very easily interpreted as Ne-dom fucking with it (with little reflection - here turned out to be weak Ni), if you don't have more personal information on shotgun like Gulenko has/had. LSI-H is a weird type indeed - fixating a bit on PoLR.
    Here is the description of harmonizing LSI:

Harmonizing Subtype
    Inspector — Selector

Prototypes: Farmers, beekeepers, antique collectors, museum workers,master restorers, landscape painters, the unfortunate statesman who lacks
    an inclination toward drastic measures .In communication, this subtype is an attentive and friendly conversationalist, able to listen patiently and give good advice. She empathizes with others during difficult moments, showing attention and sympathy. She is able to provide small services and is very courteous and kind. She gives the impression of a smile. When engaged in casual conversations within her inner circle, she is inclined to joke and display
    her abilities, although with large groups in public, she may get confused or stop, becoming distracted and unintelligible.She loves family, children, and kinship ties. She is caring, especially when she is in a good mood and nothing is bothering her.

However, she does not always maintain good stable relations, owing to irritability and the tendency to impose her views and judgements. She is
    often irritable and dissatisfied with everything around.This LSI gravitates toward a comfortable life. She is demanding and picky with food, eating only what she is accustomed to or what she thinks is good. She has distinguished aesthetics in daily life and in her clothing, keeping track of cleanliness (especially hygiene, as she is squeamish and often takes a shower), as opposed to maintaining strict order. She rarely uses procedures but carefully keeps things in order, freeing up space. She is good at making things by hand and provides everything necessary for the home. She seeks comfort, prosperity, and material acquisitions. Due to her contradictory nature, she seems unpredictable to those around her. At the very last minute, she’ll change her plans and is inclined to be late. At the same time, interpersonal confrontation quickly tires her, so she seeks compromises. Internally she is sensitive by nature. She will verbally agree with a person, but then do everything her own way. She suffers from depressive states and is prone to sentimentality, sometimes even tearfulness.

I think the way I grew up trained me to walk on eggshells around ppl.. and cater to their whims. At home as a kid I had to watch what I say and do as my grandmother would freak out and start fights with my mother, they would scream and break stuff, guilt tripping, manipulation, huge drama and crying bs. Happened almost every week since I was 5, very tense home atmosphere. I still have that sixth sense of explosive pressure building slowly and me needing to be extremely careful with everything I say/do. If I were to not act on those impulses, but follow my internal direction.. I'd cause a lot of conflict tbh due to how disagreeable, willful and Ti base I am lol.
    Last edited by SGF; 11-20-2020 at 04:53 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    So out of curiosity, how does this work? I might consider spending the money just to see what he says; though I'm less likely to take it to heart as canon and see the money spent more as a form of entertainment. I'm not the type of person to talk to a camera or make videos about myself. Is there a particular kind of script he wants people to follow and fill in? I've always been reluctant to do this sort of thing, since I'm probably not a very entertaining person to watch either. It's very foreign to me.

https://socioniks.net/article/?id=273
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I self typed as delta SLI due to thinking I am MBTI ISTP.
    yey!

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I'm going to try this. I have a lot of stuff coming up though so I might not get to it til next year. But this sounds kind of fun.

And if G-man is mean, I can always photoshop his face into a lizard-man.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    A bit of lurker however... I've been typed by Dr. G and ironically it's the same TIM as what old Model A tests gave me. Where's the secret Big G SquaD bunker located exactly?
    Right here, suspicious new guy.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You didn't say what type is it, but I'm going to guess Ni.
    You got me. ILI-C.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    I do. However, my PDF is more a critical analysis since my typing was/is used for his class and I was instructed not to give it out as it contains intimate details in regard to their typing process (I admit my mom had a look and she laughed at how accurate it was). We can chat about the X-Files though, if you're into that. Clyde Bruckman? That's me.
    OK.What sort of top secret classified society Gulenko runs? Do yo have meetings in which you are required to come in butt naked wearing a clown mask and a skinned gorilla chest?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Id like to know if mr G types using IR, that is, if he asks questions like we're used to read around here "what are u attracted to? what do u like dislike abt friends/romantic partners?" etc... I wonder if the SUPER ID plays an important role in his typing process.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    OK.What sort of top secret classified society Gulenko runs? Do yo have meetings in which you are required to come in butt naked wearing a clown mask and a skinned gorilla chest?
    Yeah, we all hang out in da spooky club..

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Yeah, we all hang out in da spooky club..

ENAMEL BEDPAN
    A WINDOW, BEDSIDE TABLE AND THE BED
    LIVING IS HARD AND UNCOMFORTABLE
    BUT IT'S COZIER TO DIE

This thread got hijacked by goth/postpunk music and will be turned into a rave at our command.
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    what do u like dislike abt friends/romantic partners?"
    Alike this he may. IR directly as "what types examples/descriptions you like more" - doubtfully.
    His main problem is the usage of a lot of nonsense hypotheses instead of Socionics what may lead to any conclusion.

> I wonder if the SUPER ID plays an important role in his typing process.

It's harder to understand correctly what your valued functions are than what dichotomy you have. IR help with values.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENAMEL BEDPAN
    A WINDOW, BEDSIDE TABLE AND THE BED
    LIVING IS HARD AND UNCOMFORTABLE
    BUT IT'S COZIER TO DIE

This thread got hijacked by goth/postpunk music and will be turned into a rave at our command.
    I knew you'd like it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    I thought that Gulenko was conflicted about Execption's type. As in leaning towards EIE keeping EII in mind as optional.
    Why would you be between EIE and EII? That suggests a seriously flawed methodology. EIE should never have even come up.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Why would you be between EIE and EII? That suggests a seriously flawed methodology. EIE should never have even come up.
    Why? Fairly easy to mix up extinguishing types especially under non-optimal conditions which might generate all sorts of issues.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, guys. I have read the thread and just would like comment briefly. Mitchel's type is ILI and Gulenko got his type wrong. It is not the first time he types intuitive types into sensory ones. Are here Se - Ego types at all in this thread?
    His system is messed up. He uses basic typology group as subtype only tool while in fact it is primarily to distinguish between the 16 types and only secondly subtypes. Yes, it can be used for diffferentiating both types and subtypes. And if you follow Gulenko and use it just for subtypes then you may error the type group. Temperaments - classic or the ones that described by G. coincide with groups DCNH. So, just use your brain and think how do you differentiate what you Idenitfy when you see that the person express the qualities of this groups: as a type group or as a subtype? Or maybe you measure the distance for this like 3 meters apart or 10? lol
    On the page of the diagnostics it is said that he was studying socionics in first hands from Aushra. Excuse me! He is the one who turned her concept upside down by changing lots of her original ideas. He twisted her theory to create his model, changed the names for functions, for dichotomies, called her model informational only and blamed all who uses model A informatinists who hinder the progress of his ideas and new model of socionics G. Guys, you do not know the truth but the authors in socionics have a race for fame and gave the ir ideas as either improvement of Aushra's concept or offer the replacement which in fact makes socionics worse because their ideas mess up original concepts. It is a big and important topic for discussion on how socionics authors changed Aushras concept. The truth comes out slowly but surely and not even russian speaking socionists know who made what changes to her concept exactly and how the knowledge evolved. I do not blame you just warn you, do not be gullible. Yes, Gulenko is nice, Bukalov is nice, Jack is nice and in fact I do not know people who are not nice! But this is not the point.
    Last edited by Olga; 11-24-2020 at 01:28 PM.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Hi, guys. I have read the tread and just would like comment briefly. Mitchel's type is ILI and Gulenko got his type wrong. It is not the first time he types intuitive types into sensory ones. Are here Se - Ego types at all in this thread?
    His system is messed up. He uses basic typology group as subtype only tool while in fact it is primarily to distinguish between the 16 types and only secondly subtypes. Yes, it can be used for diffferentiating both types and subtypes. And if you follow Gulenko and use it just for subtypes them you may error the type group. Temperaments - classic or the ones that described by G. coincide with groups DCNH. So, just use your brain and think how do you differentiate what you Idenitfy when you see that the person express the qualities of this groups: as a type group or as a subtype? Or maybe you measure the distance for this like 3 meters apart or 10? lol
    On the page of the diagnostics it is said that he was studying socionics in first hands from Aushra. Excuse me! He is the one who turned her concept upside down by changing lots of her original ideas. He twisted her theory to create his model, changed the names for functions, for dichotomies, called her model informational only and blamed all who uses model A informatinists who hinder the progress of his ideas and new model of socionics G. Guys, you do not know the truth but the authors in socionics have a race for fame and gave the ir ideas as either improvement of Aushra's concept or offer the replacement which in fact makes socionics worse because their ideas mess up original concepts. It is a big and important topic for discussion on how socionics authors changed Aushras concept. The truth comes out slowly but surely and not even russian speaking socionists know who made what changes to her concept exactly and how the knowledge evolved. I do not blame you just warn you, do not be gullible. Yes, Gulenko is nice, Bukalov is nice, Jack is nice and in fact I do not know people who are not nice! But this is not the point.
    @Olga, I certainly agree with your statement that Socionics authors have a “race for fame”.

In my experience, many ILE’s want to be in front of a group of people, entertaining them, and many LII’s want to have a reputation that is widely admired. And of course, in Academia, you either innovate with some new discovery every year, or you become irrelevant.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a shame how things are about relevance or irrelevance in science...as if truth is always changing or suppose to change. Truth is relative but it does not mean that it must change constantly. Because of the importance of consistency of thought and judgement. You, Adam Strange, mentioned a good point about the difference between LII and ILE, which reflects also on the differences between the two groups of types by psychic energy (TPE) and two temperaments.
    It is also a shame that people bother more about personal benefit like money and fame than the truth. It only shows a selfish and childish nature of man and Freud was right that Id is a dominating energy, people live because their desires to enjoy life. Whatever makes their joy in life. Instincts.
    Prolific authors, of course, do the good in a sense that they give information to think about and people consume information, especially anything new - like intuitive types are looking for it. So, someone suppose to through tonnes of new ideas and information so that the people who likes diversity of a new thought would not get bored and had something to think about.
    But the quality of such information is not good, flawed, messed up, makes good ideas disappear and so on. The state of chaos. We need rational and logical thinking to differentiate what is right and good, how the new concept appeared (reasons) and and how they relate to the the truth. It is a complex matter and so many people get brainwashed and do not consider the theory critically. Not always their fault though. People tend to go by reviews and popularity. We called it mainstream. Only a small number of people who can actually see and understand the truth. We discover it usually when we find conflicting statements, then we know something is not right and we have to dig for more information.
    Unfortunately, authors who produce new concepts like theory of dimentsionality by Bukalov they either do not know the answers themselves or do not give it away because of their fear to be errored and criticised, they keep quiet and do not get into discussions.
    Last edited by Olga; 11-24-2020 at 02:04 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Hi, guys. I have read the thread and just would like comment briefly. Mitchel's type is ILI and Gulenko got his type wrong.
    He says he got typed ILI by Gulenko. Why are you saying Gulenko typed him something else?

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1314412
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrpHwlGyWG8
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I must have mixed him up with someone else and I thought Gulenko typed him as LSI - H subtype. I still stand behind my words whatever I said about the method of Gulenko and there is more to it. When I will record the video in English - my report on the conference this year, I will post it here.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Vex, for clarification. If you say that the person is nice, it is good and there is nothing to apologise about. What I meant is that nearly all socionists are nice (do not remember those that are not nice to their clients) and in socionics like in astrology every method works. People are interested in the opinion of the most popular and interesting authors like Gulenko. Hardly anyone looks deeper and is interested to find errors and criticise the concepts and approaches to diagnostics. Because it is not easy and in particular when the authors try to hide the information which can negatively influence the potential clients. Like I mentioned earlier, you read on the page that Gulenko learned socionics from Aushra but in fact you will be typed by his own thoery and method and not Aushra's - said nothing about it on his page.
    You will be thinking that Gulenko represents the best of socionics as per Aushra while you will be submitted to approach which has a better analog to the MBTI than concept of Aushra. You are buying an exclusive product of Gulenko, his own author's concept and method, which he offers INSTEAD of the original concept of Aushra. Are you aware of this or do you believe that his concept and Aushras are the same? As long as you understand the difference this is fine.
    If he says that model A has a mistake than it is Aushra's concept is undermined here. I would advice first to ask what is this mistake? It maybe that it is not model A is wrong but model G?
    If we have 2 or 3 conflicting models to get one and the same type from the 16 types then it is essential to understand the difference because these ways of the type interpretation are not equal: some are better and some are worse.
    What mistake did Gulenko find in the model A, can anyone answer this question?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just finished the typing process with Gulenko. He typed me as LSI-N.

Funny how the Big G Squad has been all beta so far.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I just finished the typing process with Gulenko. He typed me as LSI-N.

Funny how the Big G Squad has been all beta so far.
    Am I actually swimming in duals right now? Does Gulenko have a fetish for typing people LSI? Either way this is not a complaint at all.
    Clarice Lispector

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast