TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Wasn't it EIE-N?
    I forget.. could be. Suspiria knows exactly.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I forget.. could be. Suspiria knows exactly.
    It's EIE-N if we are talking about the same person.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

TIM
    ILI-C
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    I remember joining this site, mentioning that I translated roughly 1000 pages of socionics articles and descriptions into german and being extremly sure about my type, and yet sol insisted for months that I'm an IEI because I wore a shirt with flowers in my profile picture. he wrote that in almost every thread. it's best to ignore him. I think he has a mental illness.
    Favorite post from the thread btw

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

G-man typed me ILE with two DCNH subtypes - normalizing and harmonzing. He has an interesting reasoning style that I think shows HP cognition quite well. Kinda like a mental form of this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensegrity

TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, first peripheral quadra member. Identification with H-P cog is what helped nail my self-typing originally.

TIM
    mb ILE-H LEVF
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    G-man typed me ILE with two DCNH subtypes - normalizing and harmonzing. He has an interesting reasoning style that I think shows HP cognition quite well. Kinda like a mental form of this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensegrity
    I have always had my suspicions.

BTW IME's forming a cube seems like H-P. It seems bizarre to me. For sure I have become accustomed to those but still it seems unnatural.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An alpha! You proved Gulenko thinks there's more than just betas and gammas here hahaha! So did you have a hunch on your DCNH subtypes before getting your results back?

I just got my additional questions today, so I'm extra curious.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    An alpha! You proved Gulenko thinks there's more than just betas and gammas here hahaha! So did you have a hunch on your DCNH subtypes before getting your results back?

I had identified most with harmonizing. I'm kind of confused about how a pair of dichotomies can produce two results, but I remember reading an article several years ago where gulenko is talking about sort of the quirks of his underlying ideas about psychology where he says he essentially thinks personality is a fractal, so this isn't necessarily inconsistent with that.

TIM
    mb ILE-H LEVF
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had identified most with harmonizing. I'm kind of confused about how a pair of dichotomies can produce two results, but I remember reading an article several years ago where gulenko is talking about sort of the quirks of his underlying ideas about psychology where he says he essentially thinks personality is a fractal, so this isn't necessarily inconsistent with that.
    Very LII-like to frame something in terms of their own interests (examples include fractals, numbers, printed circuit boards).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

TIM
    mb ILE-H LEVF
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sounds like he actually makes some extra money out of this based on your post.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Sounds like he actually makes some extra money out of this based on your post.
    If he's willing to watch me ramble on for 20 minutes and can help me identify my subtype from that, then he earned it lmao

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Daddy Gulenky has made probably $2k from this forum now.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If he's willing to watch me ramble on for 20 minutes and can help me identify my subtype from that, then he earned it lmao
    What about the main type? Or are you sure so even Gulenko won't change your mind on that?

~Nietzsche

TIM
    mb ILE-H LEVF
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Ne egos (and many other statics) are usually among the surest self typers. Dunno why. They have only few doubts as everyone should and keep them alive.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question for those who have already been typed/received their additional questions. Did Viktor share his first hypothesis about your type with you? Can't wait to receive that e-mail, but I guess I wont have it until next week, which seems like ages away from here... :-)

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the main type? Or are you sure so even Gulenko won't change your mind on that?
    I think I'm most likely EII but if I get IEE that would make sense to me, too. Especially depending on the subtype influencing me either way. There are parts of both descriptions that resonate but EII is most accurate to me overall. IEI or EIE would seem wrong to me. Se use scares me off from people, I literally leave when people start using it lmao. Temperament-wise I would definitely say I'm more Ij than anything else, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachmet View Post
    Question for those who have already been typed/received their additional questions. Did Viktor share his first hypothesis about your type with you? Can't wait to receive that e-mail, but I guess I wont have it until next week, which seems like ages away from here... :-)
    He didn't! Drove me nuts, I was kind of hoping he would lol. I know it's taking longer because he's busier right now, and they did warn me about that before I paid. From watching other people's videos and comparing them to the questions I got, I thiiiink maybe I know what type he's narrowing me down to?
    Last edited by megedy; 01-19-2021 at 09:39 PM.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think I'm most likely EII but if I get IEE that would make sense to me, too. Especially depending on the subtype influencing me either way. There are parts of both descriptions that resonate but EII is most accurate to me overall. IEI or EIE would seem wrong to me. Se use scares me off from people, I literally leave when people start using it lmao. Temperament-wise I would definitely say I'm more Ij than anything else, too.
    I see. Well I can tell you this, having seen many go through the process...expect anything! Perhaps something non-NF.

~Nietzsche

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He didn't! Drove me nuts, I was kind of hoping he would lol. I know it's taking longer because he's busier right now, and they did warn me about that before I paid. From watching other people's videos and comparing them to the questions I got, I thiiiink maybe I know what type he's narrowing me down to?
    Crossing my fingers and waiting expectantly to hear about your results when they come in.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. Well I can tell you this, having seen many go through the process...expect anything! Perhaps something non-NF.
    & that's why the anticipation is such a pain, haha! Just have to wait and see

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, but it didn't take too long (a few days) once I sent the second video back. It's the first response that takes a while.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah, you get the report but there are no hints before that. It's worth waiting for though.

~Nietzsche

TIM
    LSI-H
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You get a final report after you answer the second set of questions they give you.. to a certain extent you can deduce some things about the type they think you are from the introductory video by what questions they give you.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-C!! You know how I said earlier it would seem wrong to me? He actually asked for my permission to use my 2nd video in demonstrations because I'm such a good representative of this type hahahaha.

Apparently I get less mood swings because my subtype gives me an elevated mood. He also said my closest friend, who I'd always thought was an LIE, represents the aspects of a dual relationship.

I got a bad grade in socionics! I failed my self-typing hahahaha! (honestly, I'm actually going to go back and reread the articles and see what the hell I missed if I'm such an obvious IEI.)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a bad grade in socionics! I failed my self-typing hahahaha! (honestly, I'm actually going to go back and reread the articles and see what the hell I missed if I'm such an obvious IEI.)
    I am aware that everyone does this differently. But I have to say that when I typed myself I didn't rely on any article or specific understanding of socionics to type myself. I met some duals, supervisors etc. and I realized that this is a natural phenomenon. It's the naturalness of it that caught my attention. So it was mostly about actual reality. It was only later I began to understand the theory.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I am aware that everyone does this differently. But I have to say that when I typed myself I didn't rely on any article or specific understanding of socionics to type myself. I met some duals, supervisors etc. and I realized that this is a natural phenomenon. It's the naturalness of it that caught my attention. So it was mostly about actual reality. It was only later I began to understand the theory.
    Honestly if my best friend came off as more SLE than anything from the way I described her, I don't know if I trust my ability to type other people very well. I definitely notice the ITR, but it's placing the blocks in the right place I struggle with.

˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓ aster's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly if my best friend came off as more SLE than anything from the way I described her, I don't know if I trust my ability to type other people very well. I definitely notice the ITR, but it's placing the blocks in the right place I struggle with.
    lol I dont trust my ability to type anymore either. I deleted all my typings off sedecology and decided to start from scratch, if I even type anyone at all.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had you been typed in the forum before? What did you get?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    mb ILE-H LEVF
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI-C!! You know how I said earlier it would seem wrong to me? He actually asked for my permission to use my 2nd video in demonstrations because I'm such a good representative of this type hahahaha.

Apparently I get less mood swings because my subtype gives me an elevated mood. He also said my closest friend, who I'd always thought was an LIE, represents the aspects of a dual relationship.

I was pretty sure of ethical irrational. Anyway IEI surprised a little.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    lol I don’t trust my ability to type anymore either. I deleted all my typings off sedecology and decided to start from scratch, if I even type anyone at all.
    Yeah...I'd like to formally rescind everybody I've ever typed in an anecdote for now and just go read the book already hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Had you been typed in the forum before? What did you get?
    I haven't, I was feeling shy lol. But if my videos are gonna be used in demonstrations, anyways...screw it I'll throw some of the report and the videos into a "type me" thread hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    I was pretty sure of ethical irrational. Anyway IEI surprised a little.
    You were on to me this whole time!

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah...I'd like to formally rescind everybody I've ever typed in an anecdote for now and just go read the book already hahah
    lol yeah I still need to read the book too I’ve read bits and pieces, but would like to read it front to back...

Well as I thought, as least you got the dimensionality correct! That’s something, right?!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol yeah I still need to read the book too I’ve read bits and pieces, but would like to read it front to back...

Well as I thought, as least you got the dimensionality correct! That’s something, right?!
    Yeah I started picking at it and reading some descriptions here and there but...ehhh it's a very dry book lmao

& yes! It makes up for getting quadra, temperment...the other stuff being off. At least I got the right IME & dimensions! So I wasn't off enough to get an ST type or something hahaha. & I can explain the strong Ne with creative subtype so that makes sense.

Oh yeah & I posted my vids in a separate thread so I don't clog up this one too much :3

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not suprised G asked that because solely based on your writings, your usage Fe is more apparent than an average XEI type. Hence, I also guessed Fe ego or at least Fe demo even it is less likely, your writting style is atypical for Fe-ignoring, Fe polr types.

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I started picking at it and reading some descriptions here and there but...ehhh it's a very dry book lmao

& yes! It makes up for getting quadra, temperment...the other stuff being off. At least I got the right IME & dimensions! So I wasn't off enough to get an ST type or something hahaha. & I can explain the strong Ne with creative subtype so that makes sense.

Oh yeah & I posted my vids in a separate thread so I don't clog up this one too much :3
    lol everytime I start reading it I feel it’s stuff I’ve read before. I think I read a lot of stuff from the book off the website. I’m sure not all.

I will watch them. I have a toddler that loves my phone so
    it'll have to be later

I never shared the videos I sent to G on here. I’ve posted vids on the forum before but don’t feel like being evaluated by the whole forum right now (haven’t been in the mood) when I just wanted to be typed by G. And I talk about my personal life. But if anyone wants to see them out of curiosity, I would send them in a message...just FYI to whoever... figured I might as well put the offer up since I’ve seen others share
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It might be a good idea for you to go through Gulenko's articles and book about these types and relate them to how he typed you, while ignoring the other socionics things. Gulenko's descriptions don't always match up with others, and while this is typical for socionics as a whole, a lot of the things that he sees in LSIs are things that I had thought would be Delta Te after going through various other sources.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    It might be a good idea for you to go through Gulenko's articles and book about these types and relate them to how he typed you, while ignoring the other socionics things. Gulenko's descriptions don't always match up with others, and while this is typical for socionics as a whole, a lot of the things that he sees in LSIs are things that I had thought would be Delta Te after going through various other sources.
    Yeah I agree.

Alot of the stuff I relate to in more classical model A socionics could be gamma NT, while in G's system and writings I get the sense that this gamma NT stuff I relate to isn't particularly relevant to type. Indeed, alot depends on which traits one considers relevant to type, and different schools of socionics are really slightly different typology systems.

~Nietzsche

Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a farse

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol everytime I start reading it I feel it’s stuff I’ve read before. I think I read a lot of stuff from the book off the website. I’m sure not all.

I will watch them. I have a toddler that loves my phone so
    it'll have to be later

I never shared the videos I sent to G on here. I’ve posted vids on the forum before but don’t feel like being evaluated by the whole forum right now (haven’t been in the mood) when I just wanted to be typed by G. And I talk about my personal life. But if anyone wants to see them out of curiosity, I would send them in a message...just FYI to whoever... figured I might as well put the offer up since I’ve seen others share
    I noticed that too! Especially for the type descriptions, a lot of it must've already been translated well enough online since it all seemed so familiar. I think the most interesting parts were the subtype descriptions, and those were the only things I'd never been able to find outside of the book.

& Don't feel pressured to share just cause I did it! I was just curious about what other people would think since it was so different from what I expected, and since he was so confident in what I got. It would be totally up to you

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed that too! Especially for the type descriptions, a lot of it must've already been translated well enough online since it all seemed so familiar. I think the most interesting parts were the subtype descriptions, and those were the only things I'd never been able to find outside of the book.

& Don't feel pressured to share just cause I did it! I was just curious about what other people would think since it was so different from what I expected, and since he was so confident in what I got. It would be totally up to you
    Definitely honestly until lately, last few months, I only felt like I very vaguely got DCNH. Admittedly never looked that far into it. So this has been a learning experience! felt like I’ve learned more about socionics in the last few months than in the last 6 years it’s like it all just started clicking for me.

oh no, don’t worry. I don’t feel pressured. I had been thinking of offering to send curious people my typing videos anyway. you posting yours was extremely helpful to my learning experience in all this and just spurred me to put the offer out there. The questions you were asked on your second video were different than mine, but a few were the same. I just didn’t want to start a thread to be typed. Been there, done that here several times
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    IEI-N
    Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    what a farse
    you sound like a grumpy old man