Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    @dead account, I remember you, it's sweet to see you're back in our cathouse! I think EIE makes a lot more sense at the moment than even IEI, to be honest. There has always been something that, to me, felt off-tempo about being IEI, and I sort of embraced it as a surrogate-sociotype for the psychological abyss that I couldn't fill. I think that growing up in a town as lively as roadkill carcass had that effect on me. I led myself to believe that I am a social introvert because it extinguished and abolished any hope or expectation I had.

Except it didn't work like that. Desires and nature cannot be erased, only repressed. And the moment I self-exiled myself to university in a foreign country, between jagged hills and a new possibility of expression, I unleashed myself. I started being that someone who truly makes me whole. There was a blank canvas all around me, and I started to craft and paint the vision I truly had of myself, without the residue of limitations that I had back home.
    Come think of it: I bitch and moan about not having enough human contact, constantly. I want to be adored, but how I go about this goal right now is a bit trickier. This quarantine has hit me harder than I would have imagined it would ever hit me. I have been constantly putting myself in situations that my 17-year old self wouldn't have imagined at the time. In that sense, I fractured my chrysalis.
    But I still do not think I am a butterfly ; )

If you wish, I can refer you to Gulenko's full analysis of myself, or even my videos. I do not consider anything there personal enough for it to be stashed away for all eternity in shame. Perhaps in two to three years when I will log in to my YouTube channel and will have joined a Psychosophy cult that requires me to erase all ties to socionics, but until then, I do not see that happening.
    hmm I'm not sure if me seeing another video would help you all that much. in the end, you'll have to decide for yourself which type you are. I personally feel that IEI is probably the type that I recognize the best, since many of my online friends who are into abstract art have this type and my intuition has an easier time recognizing some patterns of behaviour. I admire your type from a distance, probably because of the benefit dynamic. IEI's are the ones that inspire me the most. out of the 762 examples of my typing gallery, 144 are IEI.

http://soziotypen.de/die-16-soziotyp...r/iei-lyriker/

listening to mozart, reading dostoevsky, watching tarkovsky films, all these artists had a huge influence on my life. I feel like I said what I wanted to say about your potential type.

not sure if I'm going to stick around on this website but you were one of the more interesting people on here.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    anyway, whatever gulenko decides I’ll prob stick with it. all you naysayers can kiss my rear

I was brutally honest in my 2nd video, especially(sent it in last night). I think I have an idea what I’m going to get at this point.
    curious if I’m right

cant wait.
    Better Gulenko than 99% of the people on this forum, his report shows that he actually went through and analyzed all the things you say as well as using some body language indicators. On here half the time you get people saying that they know this one person that they passed on the street one time and they typed that person as XXX because they were wearing red shoes and that you remind them of this person, so you must be type XXX. It really is ridiculous.

What we need is an actual marker point to judge everything off of for socionics on this forum. And what would be better than someone well known who has spent a significant amount of time and effort with semi-new but still grounded ideas to do this.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    Better Gulenko than 99% of the people on this forum, his report shows that he actually went through and analyzed all the things you say as well as using some body language indicators. On here half the time you get people saying that they know this one person that they passed on the street one time and they typed that person as XXX because they were wearing red shoes and that you remind them of this person, so you must be type XXX. It really is ridiculous.

What we need is an actual marker point to judge everything off of for socionics on this forum. And what would be better than someone well known who has spent a significant amount of time and effort with semi-new but still grounded ideas to do this.
    yes, I completely agree
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post

Do you think that Gulenko can type people in just a couple of hours of online analysis better than they can type themselves though?

Suspiria made a very long and prolific typing thread here with a very astute and thorough self-analysis where he finalized himself as IEI at the end of it. Same with people like thegreenfaerie, who spent lots of time collecting impressions of herself from various people and self-analyzing.

I feel like if members are being pressured to just defect to Gulenko’s typing with the belief that “a professional is always better/right”, it’s almost like they’re being told to gaslight themselves and others.

Also this is a discussion forum, and it kills a lot of discussion hence the entire point of this forum.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

I mean politics, I doubt is type-related. I have an SEI family member that is diehard conservative and she really hates democrats and politically stereotypes everything and all that stuff and gets mad and sad and shit about it; and I kind of think that is pretty stupid to begin with. But having a political mindset of putting things into designations and groups and such could be related to Ti. But then again Delta's are supposed to like authoritarian stuff and doing that as well, while Alpha isn't, yet my SEI family member does. So *shrug*

Rage, depends. I've had rage more when younger. I was nurtured to be aggressive by my parents because that's how they made it through life, but that was kind of lame way to live and eventually I stopped caring. Now when I have aggression or rage, it is more genuine and purposeful, so not so negative anymore. Negative emotions can be powerful. But I think people mellow out as they get older and wiser and when they get used to accepting and dealing with a certain level of frustration from life. Some people are better at it than others though. Some people have a more natural calm, but I think everybody has to deal with these things, regardless of type.
    I'm not a conservative lol and its nothing like that tbh. More like this:

Beta quadra - the quadra of central collectivists, is characterized by public (state) property combined with authoritarian power. This combination allows large territories to be united and kept under single control for a long time.

Beta necessarily maintains a strict hierarchy of seniors and vassals, or, in modern parlance, a rigid management vertical. For the first time, we find a detailed justification of the necessity and main functions of the state from beta positions in the famous "Leviathan" by T. Hobbes. The philosopher argues that the state, like the sea monster Leviathan, should cause fear and awe among its subjects. Beta types are thus the most pronounced and consistent statists. Quadra Beta can rightfully be considered a quadra of troubles and revolutions. Only she effectively acts in extreme crisis conditions, without losing cohesion and organization.

The most quarrelsome types of people are concentrated in the Beta quadra. To keep them together, you need a strong patriarchal family, consisting of several generations living under one roof, guided by the firm hand of its head. This is the natural organization of family life for lower-class beta people.

However, it is wrong to think that the Second Quadra cannot exist without despotism. The ideal of government in the Second Quadra is an enlightened monarch. In Plato, as you know, philosophers should have ruled the state. In ancient times, this ideal was embodied in Marcus Aurelius, who was not only a successful emperor, but also a talented philosopher.
    Source: https://socioniks.net/article/?id=17

Over the years of being active and political I have slowly gravitated towards this as the only viable solution for very good reasons, I don't even like democracy :/.. imo its the dumbest thing, even ppl in the past understood this. A ship needs a qualified and trained captain and crew, not random businessman with money and lying idiots who answer to lobbyists.

I'm more of a authoritarian bastard, I like proper qualified and effective authority, power is a tool to be wielded for the benefit of the collective, without sacrificing the individual. EDIT: even within the family, I contribute financially and otherwise to the well functioning of my family, I sacrifice for my brother and do my part. I try not to step out of line where it would hurt us, but I step on ppl's toes if they become a threat. Its a kind of us vs them, follow the chain of command and do your part / there will be no snowflake exceptions.

I have an SLE-Ti stepfather who is not a type 8. He has elements of 3, 2, 7, and 9. I think he's probably 397. I don't really understand the idea that Se is about aggression and being pushy or something like socionics says. I think that is just type 8 enneagram behavior, which might be more often correlated with say Se and Te or even Fe to some extent, but it's not a must.
    You typing him SLE doesen't make him SLE, he could be anything lmao. I don't type ppl I know because my opinion is BS.

Could be. I think SLI are more people of action, whereas ILE are more people of novelty. Ne doesn't sound like you though based on your thoughts about materialism and you do seem, no offense, to have an aversion to alternate possibilities and such.
    I'm Ne PolR and type 6. I prefer one good option and certainty, rather than guessing games.

But thanks for responding. I think I might leave the forum and stop thinking about this stuff, since it seems I'm getting nowhere with it now and as I get older I think I adopt many different ways of being that I use to blend in, making type a rather meaningless designation to me...it all seems incredibly relative, a too precise mathematics of constantly trying to frame ever-changing dualistic aspects of personality. Yeah, I think I'm done.
    Or you could get typed and benefit, IF you want to. Wasting time and effort trying to guess yourself for years is unproductive tbh and costs more than you know (there, have some Te). Idk why get upset, this is constructive feedback common sense Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I know it's not a productive way to release stress/anger, but I've had those fits of rage too. I've broke many cell phones from throwing them, broke a laptop I had, made a whole in the wall with a door handle, knocked over a TV, etc. Do you think it's type related, then? I always figured it was just an unhealthy coping mechanism.
    I don't think ppl are questioning your 4D Se tbh. I just saw more inclination towards Gamma Te and preference towards Gamma values in comparison. If SLE works then that's fine with me. Welcome, comrade :">.
    Last edited by SGF; 12-02-2020 at 08:23 AM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm not a conservative lol and its nothing like that tbh. More like this:

Source: https://socioniks.net/article/?id=17

Over the years of being active and political I have slowly gravitated towards this as the only viable solution for very good reasons, I don't even like democracy :/.. imo its the dumbest thing, even ppl in the past understood this. A ship needs a qualified and trained captain and crew, not random businessman with money and lying idiots who answer to lobbyists.

I'm more of a authoritarian bastard, I like proper qualified and effective authority, power is a tool to be wielded for the benefit of the collective, without sacrificing the individual.

You typing him SLE doesen't make him SLE, he could be anything lmao. I don't type ppl I know because my opinion is BS.

I'm Ne PolR and type 6. I prefer one good option and certainty, rather than guessing games.

Or you could get typed and benefit, IF you want to. Wasting time and effort trying to guess yourself for years is unproductive tbh and costs more than you know (there, have some Te). Idk why get upset, this is constructive feedback common sense Ti.

I don't think ppl are questioning your 4D Se tbh. I just saw more inclination towards Gamma Te and preference towards Gamma values in comparison. If SLE works then that's fine with me. Welcome, comrade :">.
    Thanks SGF : ) Overall, I just see Se/Ni for myself. I'd say I'm either SLE with good Fe or SEE with good Te. SxE works overall though imo.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be curious if anyone would get typed by more than one typists if they'd come to the same conclusion or how their reasoning would differ.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    FWIW, a lot of people I talk to still think EIE for me and I can understand that. It's just that's Gulenko's reasoning literally trumps all other reasoning, which is why I stick to IEI. That's it. I'm not "married" to this type either, nor do I wear it as a badge, though I will admit it feels natural to me given the level of reasoning. However, I have always planned to get opinions from other Socionists when I have the time and means, since I think there's also intellectual "food" to be had there in terms of socionics.
    Count me in. I see it as a form of Ti seeking.

In any case, it's not like anybody who got typed by Gulenko is saying others must be typed by Gulenko, anyways, or bow down, kiss his feet, and wash his feet with their hair lol.
    Hopefully not.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All hail to Gulenko.

I just want to remind to the forum that this is not the first time that people seek out for a professional typing, other past or still active members have done the same, not necessarily with Gulenko, and some of them have even come here to question their professional typing, 'cause want it or not, they sensed something else.

So don't condemn this forum for being shallow and stupid about typing, when there are actually valid members that have spent years when not decades immersed in socionics, and sometimes what they say might just come out as a stereotype, but that's actually the sum of years of analysis and insight. Now you're praising Gulenko's lack of stereotypes, but I think that's just how he types too, according his set of rules and ideas, and of course he won't tell you " you look like Mr Ivanoshka from middle school whom I typed *Intfpj*, that's not professional, but tbh, analogy and parallels are a necessary step to type someone, and so are stereotypes.
    They can be bad or good analysis or stereotypes, off or on spot, that's the main matter.

I'm sorry to say that I don't really like Gulenko's theories, and honestly I don't want to spend that much money to get typed by him, but I'd be curious to do that, and would really take his opinion on my type SERIOUSLY, but my own ideas will prevail, in the end, it's not a preconception, but I know I'll have to elaborate what he says before accepting it as a truth about me.

And even, I'd like to discuss my ideas about my type, and someone else's conclusions about my type, with someone, and not just accept whatever they think and say because "THEY'RE ABOVE ME!! THEY KNOW!", because I have no idea of how many times I went to doctors, psychologists, and other REAL professionals, just to, in the end, cure myself alone, that their remedies were worse than my conditions. Or they were just diagnosing something wrong.

In the realm of self discovery I think it's the communication to win over the divulgation. Where the first is an active exchange, and the second just a passive "trusting" activity, that we rely to someone else.

And it's really funny to see how most Ti valuing independent thinkers over here are relying their optimal function to someone else.

(other things are funny too but let's not delve too much... )

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The results on my type are in!

Gulenko typed me IEI-N (Normalizing subtype)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And you have four kids, and you like Bing Crosby and old-timey Christmas music. Amazing. Can you share his reasoning?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not like anybody who got typed by Gulenko is saying others must be typed by Gulenko
    If you're sure of being Ni/Ti, then get typed and stop picking dumb fights
    If you want to then sure, but nobody here is saying or doing so.
    Your attitudes and actions are totally contradictory. Here you are telling me that I should “just get typed” as if it’s a replacement for type discussion (which you refer to as “dumb fights”, even though I wasn’t even the one disputing my type in the first place, you were). You are telling people that you’re not condoning hailing Gulenko, meanwhile saying that his reasoning trumps everybody else’s opinion. You had only posted a tiny portion of his analysis it seems. While I agree with his impressions of you, I don’t think most people would necessarily jump to an IEI typing based off of it.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And you have four kids, and you like Bing Crosby and old-timey Christmas music. Amazing. Can you share his reasoning?
    “Irrationality is more than rationality. Aster is characterized by mood swings throughout the days and weeks. This happens in people with an unbalanced and sensitive nervous system. Her melancholic temperament also determines the propensity for depression. But because of introversion and a friendly smile, strangers do not see it.
    Asters intuition determines her ethics. First she perceives or imagines a certain image, and then the feelings that form her attitude are incorporated. This is how the psyche of the irrationals (perceptive types) is organized.
    The reverse alternation of functions would also result in a humanitarian, but ethical- intuitive type, which would not be distinguished by such tenderness and grace because of a more static and rational structure of the psyche.
    In addition, Aster’s behavior is characterized by flexibility and adaptability. She was able to adapt to the difficult situation of raising four children, and each of them with its own difficulties in character. This temperament is weak in appearance, but nevertheless persistent over time is called receptive-adaptive in HS.”

”Aster’s deep values are the sense of justice, the need for a decent inspiration, the ability to take control in difficult life situations, faith in humanitarian ideals. Recurring images of her dreams are often gloomy and scary. Most of them are nightmares. Often they are symbolic. For example, a dream about falling from the sky hints at a collision of romantic vision and everyday reality in her life. These values, as well as displaced fears, belong to romantic-power beta quadra.”
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And of course now people will say "I never thought of this type but it completely makes sense"... It's not really my problem but the naivety in this place is damn impressive.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not? IEIs will be the most dedicated of mothers and get really nostaligic as they grow.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta say I’m sticking with how I could see ESI or EII for you @aster but not IEI... you’re really nice but I doubt that we’re duals.

Cool analysis though, hope it worked for you!

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    I sometimes worry that E4s or people with trauma, including developmental/attachment trauma (often reflected in PD diagnoses but not always) might get over typed as Beta due to the nightmares/painful imagery (symbolism) characterizing apparently all.

anyways not agreeing or disagreeing with your typing @aster but just general thought I was having.
    ive always had very morbid and symbolic nightmares since I was a child, and I never suffered any trauma (that I know of)
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This means that you and @Aylen are the same type, and EJArendee and @sbbds are your Duals.

I gotta say, this was worth a lot more than $120. This typing was priceless.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don’t know what to say, but yes, it was the type I was expecting to be typed. Not at first, but after I watched my second video. And I figured there would be people who wouldn’t agree. And yes, some people have consider this type for me such as @thehotelambush and @mu4 after seeing a video I posted on here a few years ago. I did consider it for a time but a few people (not mentioning any names) basically bullied me out of considering it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems OK, if it reflects your thinking style. People seem to type characters more than thinking which is not what this is really about. So it's a lot about adaptation and adaptation skills do not necessarily reflect type.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Why not? IEIs will be the most dedicated of mothers and get really nostaligic as they grow.
    Yes, IEI's can be great mothers. But of the seven mature adult IEI's whom I know IRL, exactly two are presently married and there are two offspring in the entire group (not from the same ones who are married.) In contrast, Aster has four kids.

Odds seem pretty long. But you know, when you start flipping coins, you can get four heads in a row.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Gotta say I’m sticking with how I could see ESI or EII for you @aster but not IEI... you’re really nice but I doubt that we’re duals.

Cool analysis though, hope it worked for you!
    yes, I doubt we are duals also, but I have thought you an ethical type for a while now
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don’t know what to say, but yes, it was the type I was expecting to be typed. Not at first, but after I watched my second video. And I figured there would be people who wouldn’t agree. And yes, some people have consider this type for me such as @thehotelambush and @mu4 after seeing a video I posted on here a few years ago. I did consider it for a time but a few people (not mentioning any names) basically bullied me out of considering it.
    OK, I'll shut up.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, I'll shut up.
    lol , if it helps he thinks from how I described my husband, he is SLE and the reason I am depressed is basically because I’m at home trying to be a sensor
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, I doubt we are duals also, but I have thought you an ethical type for a while now
    That’s fine. Tbh you have observed me for a while so I appreciate you saying your impression of me.

And I remember I used to be fixated on the idea of you being SEI LOL. I take all that back now. It was just based on some really dumb reasoning about your aesthetic choices.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, IEI's can be great mothers. But of the seven mature adult IEI's whom I know IRL, exactly two are presently married and there are two offspring in the entire group (not from the same ones who are married.) In contrast, Aster has four kids.

Odds seem pretty long. But you know, when you start flipping coins, you can get four heads in a row.
    I actually know an IEI who has 5 kids Adam, from 3 different marriages though.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone can have kids. Cognitive types have nothing to do with having kids and how many.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, fuck this shit. I’m leaving.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats! I hope his advice helps you IRL.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

regardless, my sincere congratulations to all the (beta for now) people who have been willing to go through this experiment. I really admire your courage and your sharing, so thank you. if i could i'd try the same, but i have no money

and i think some of the ones typed here are spot on, maybe others are less, but who cares what i say, regardless, kudos ***

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post

And of course now people will say "I never thought of this type but it completely makes sense"... It's not really my problem but the naivety in this place is damn impressive.
    Quoting for posterity, with respect.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, this is what I don't like tbh. Imo its fine to give one's opinion, but socionics can be useful and not just a "badge" type. I got some advice from Gulenko that is useful for me in life and knowing that I'm a sensor now with these cognitive preferences has made it ok to stop struggling and just do things that come more naturally to me, just as an example.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now I want everybody in this forum to be typed by Gulenko so I can see them type without forum bulling bias.

And once again the predictions of Sol fulfill through the typings of heretics and like 90% of the ppl in here are Beta.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Now I want everybody in this forum to be typed by Gulenko so I can see them type without forum bulling bias.

And once again the predictions of Sol fulfill through the typings of heretics and like 90% of the ppl in here are Beta.
    @Tommy, you should make that 100% of the people here. I went to Gulenko's web site and took an on-line test and got LSI. Because, you know, I'm introverted.

But maybe I'm LSI-D. That would explain it.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Tommy, you should make that 100% of the people here. I went to Gulenko's web site and took an on-line test and got LSI. Because, you know, I'm introverted.

But maybe I'm LSI-D. That would explain it.
    that would explain why you can't get a dual . I get SLI in his test. I must be textbook SLI.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the forum is full of weird beta ppl.. just sayin. Sol might be looking for that elusive EII a long ass time.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I went to Gulenko's web site and took an on-line test and got LSI.
    shitthatneverhappened.txt
    Last edited by WVBRY; 12-02-2020 at 05:37 PM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    congrats! I hope his advice helps you IRL.
    Thank you! I think it has. It was well worth it, imo!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol honestly the reason I have so many kids is birth control doesn’t seem to work for me. I’ve gotten pregnant on it 3 times. The only kind that works is IUD’s, which I have now, thank god. If I get pregnant again, someone kill me please. Thank you. Lol but no serious I was a birth control baby and so was my brother. Evidently they aren’t as affective for some women, and it can be hereditary. Lucky me!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast