TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    So this is why you're "playing dumb"?

Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Yeah, this is the definition of "several".

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gulenko is paying me 15 hryvnias for every heretic that I convert here. Line up.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He earned four times the minimum wage in Ukraine by doing 2-3 typings of confused people flooding his service because they had an identity crisis.
    He better use that money to turn that Eastern European-kindergarten-looking room into a lounge full of velvet and fine wine.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    If I'm IEI, the cashier down the street is SEE, and the dude who sells my weed is SEI, what do you think the group sex would be like? Asking just for socionics reasons.
    I have heard that Gulenko likes to do social experiments, mb you should let one LII to join in for your group experiment. For the science.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    He seems to just have re-positioned and renamed the functions based on function strength, but they all still end up being the same overall structure when the IEs are inserted.
    All you have to do is put them side by side and contrast. Its obvious.
    Not at all - the suggestive function is supposed to have "high energy" in Model G. There is no reasonable sense in which this makes sense (including the ways it has been explained by Model G proponents themselves).

DCNH imo serves as a way to explain behavior differences between people who have the same information element usage within the functional structure.
    That's the intended purpose of any subtype theory. But DCNH qualities are better attributed to differences between type. Subtypes are widely used as a justification for poor typings. To see the absurdity of this, what the heck is a "Dominant" EII supposed to look like?

I for example still have Ni-HA, role Fi, Si demo and Ne-PolR. Thats how I know I'm LSI even in model A. Idk about other ppl who got typed by G, but I always double check with my own reasoning e_e.. its a curse of being Ti and type 6, I always overthink and cross-examine everything right down to the nuts and bolts. Compulsive overthinking.. I even made sure Reinin dichotomies fit.. any way I slice it looking at konwn and understood dichotomies.. only LSI patterns appear.
    The fact that you think the Reinin dichotomy descriptions make sense also does not help your case.

Considering I'm melancholic in temperament, considering I'm a highly risk averse type 6... e_e it all comes together neatly like a puzzle basically describing the same kind of person across several models and even personality theories.
    That would be nice, but some models are just wrong.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Not at all - the suggestive function is supposed to have "high energy" in Model G. There is no reasonable sense in which this makes sense (including the ways it has been explained by Model G proponents themselves).
    Define "high energy".

That's the intended purpose of any subtype theory. But DCNH qualities are better attributed to differences between type. Subtypes are widely used as a justification for poor typings. To see the absurdity of this, what the heck is a "Dominant" EII supposed to look like?
    One with accentuated Fe. Probably MBTI INFJ.

The fact that you think the Reinin dichotomy descriptions make sense also does not help your case.
    I think several do not make sense, but other people have been saying for a while that for example process type makes sense for me even if I don't see it and I use causal determinist cognition. From the ones I'm sure of such as subjectivist, static, introvert, declaring, obstinate, emotive, carefree, aristocratic, logical.

That would be nice, but some models are just wrong.
    It is probable that some models are flawed. I'm still Ni-HA, Si-Demo, Ti-base, Fi-Role and Ne-Polr by model A standards. I don't have to rely strictly on model G tbh.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To see the absurdity of this, what the heck is a "Dominant" EII supposed to look like?
    My ex.

I'll send you video and picture of her, so you can see for yourself.

There's really nothing strange about this, unless one has a too onesided view of how a type can manifest.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 12-06-2020 at 04:05 PM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    My ex.

I'll send you video and picture of her, so you can see for yourself.
    that is not necessary

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell you that, because one of my friends is an EII with a dominant subtype. he's the organiser of a meetup group called eye contact experiment. he describes the group as an opportunity to see into the soul of another person and to find your soulmate. the group has 4000 members.

https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Berlin-...ct-Experiment/

he's the leader of his team, looks for venues and organises his team. if you behave in an inappropiate way he will directly tell you to stop your behaviour, but he will also tell you "sorry for that" a few hours later. you need to spend some time with different subtypes of a type to see the differences. normalising EII are much more passive and spend most of their time at home reading books. my friend has hundreds of contacts but still prefers to occasionally be alone.

it could be that you're a normalising subtype hotel, so DCNH might not really be for you. gulenko knows that his school is mostly interesting for creative subtypes.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Marco Di Bree - ENFP Huxley
    that's not my friend, but it's interesting that you type people based on dark pictures. no wonder that you come to all these nonsense conclusions
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-06-2020 at 04:09 PM.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is not necessary

yes it is
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    that's not my friend, but it's interesting that you type people based on dark pictures. no wonder that you come to all these nonsense conclusions
    khcs just likes to troll, don't take him seriously lol, unless its about politics and not typology.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

khcs just likes to troll, don't take him seriously lol, unless its about politics and not typology.

I know that he trolls me, but I also enjoy to criticize him, because I have no respect for him. I find his political posts here especially annoying and disgusting, and I'm suprised that he hasn't been completely banned yet, considering how little value he brings to this site. But I guess I have a more authoritarian mindset.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it could be that you're a normalising subtype hotel, so DCNH might not really be for you. gulenko knows that his school is mostly interesting for creative subtypes.
    The question of what subtype I am has no bearing on the validity of DCNH, any more than me valuing Ti or not has any bearing on whether socionics is valid.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    yes it is
    I'm sure there are websites where you could share her pictures more efficiently and with a wider group, if that's your kinda thing.

But seriously, I am not going to be convinced unless 1) we agree on the person's base typing (pictures are obviously useless for that, and random videos probably not much better) and 2) you can sufficiently explain why the person fits the subtype in addition to that. Step 1 will probably fail in most cases, because DCNH types are not independent of sociotype.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Define "high energy".
    The suggestive/manipulative function in Model G is described as follows:

"Function receives as much energy as is needed to solve challenges. The more complex the task, the more energy at its disposal."

This is exactly the opposite of how it is. The suggestive function is perpetually inadequate for the task at hand. It's a 1D function so it has very little in the way of energy and struggles with more complex tasks.

ym0whd11v0211.jpg model_g_launcher.png

The issues with Model G come from the fact that Model A is already a model of energy metabolism. It makes little sense to come up with a "different model" for the same types with the same functions, yet describe them differently.
    Last edited by Exodus; 12-06-2020 at 05:23 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I think they typed Game of Thrones characters by... VIing /the actors/.

oh yeah I saw that one. one of the highlights here haha

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that he trolls me, but I also enjoy to criticize him, because I have no respect for him. I find his political posts here especially annoying and disgusting, and I'm suprised that he hasn't been completely banned yet, considering how little value he brings to this site. But I guess I have a more authoritarian mindset.
    This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*waves* I’ve been inactive for a while here but seen this post and thought I’d chime in...I was typed a month or so back as IEI-Harmonising subtype by Gulenko. Which I’ll admit has confused me because I can see a good case for it and when I read the profile sent to me along with the reasonings for the conclusions I was awed at how it fit so well, but for so long I’ve believed myself to be EII and INFP in MBTI. I still see myself as EII and in other Socionics groups that’s been thought of as my best fit type. Though yeah, I’m still learning and more open minded now to just living and accepting that different people see different types in me.

I would recommend the experience though if you have the money spare and interested in typology overall. I found the process really simplistic to go through and now looking into how Model G works

I find it so cool though that more English speaking people are reaching out and getting typed. Makes me feel less alone in that experience!
    Last edited by justalitnerdxx; 12-06-2020 at 09:59 PM.

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    So, to all the people that were typed, did you all send back a reaction video and any agree to have it posted on their YouTube channel? I haven’t made one yet because well I’m a mess, but I plan on it because I feel obligated to. But I’m debating if I want it published or not.
    i sent a reaction video back though it was an absolute blabbering mess (not to mention my hair was three sizes bigger cause I thought I’d try out waves so I was a physical mess too). I can’t remember if mine was published or not...I think it was cause I never said no but can’t find it 😬

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@justalitnerdxx, I remember you could always relate to your posts a lot.

glad to see you post again!

PS I like your avatar pic
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justalitnerdxx View Post
    i sent a reaction video back though it was an absolute blabbering mess (not to mention my hair was three sizes bigger cause I thought I’d try out waves so I was a physical mess too). I can’t remember if mine was published or not...I think it was cause I never said no but can’t find it 
    Ohh, you posted about same time I did to you lol. Yeah I made mine but I thought I looked like neurotic/psychotic or something because I drank a ton of coffee on an empty stomach. They were probably like what in the world lol. So yeah I can relate to the embarrassment. I told them they could publish if they want (it was only about 3 minutes), but I don’t blame them if they don’t want to lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster aw thank you. I actually seen it on Facebook on an art page I follow and was drawn to the mythological imagery. It’s called "The Two Sides of Persephone" by Alexandria Huntington.

Yeah, I needed a long break away from everything typology related. I mean even now I’m confused about stuff and wary of drama but kind of trying to expand my comfort zones and interact more with others (and hopefully learn more!) I mean, I can see how the Model G IEI profile fits me but I guess I’m attached to being EII and Delta. Like, I’ve never felt I was a Beta valuer seriously. Then again when I raised my concerns with Gulenko and Anastasia, they said that it was totally common for IEIs to not relate to Se values as much. Anyways..I’m open minded and aware I could be totally wrong like usual

I’m sure your video response was fine! Videos are really awkward though right? I get embarrassed remembering other people can see and hear me. I’d rather not watch back to have to see and hear myself too ��

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by justalitnerdxx View Post
    Yeah, I needed a long break away from everything typology related. I mean even now I’m confused about stuff and wary of drama but kind of trying to expand my comfort zones and interact more with others (and hopefully learn more!)
    yes, very understandable. It doesn’t seem too bad around here lately, I don’t think (what with drama). Well I would hope no one would start anything with you, you seem very nice.
    I mean, I can see how the Model G IEI profile fits me but I guess I’m attached to being EII and Delta. Like, I’ve never felt I was a Beta valuer seriously. Then again when I raised my concerns with Gulenko and Anastasia, they said that it was totally common for IEIs to not relate to Se values as much. Anyways..I’m open minded and aware I could be totally wrong like usual
    I can relate to this a bit myself. Think I may have been thinking about the quadras wrong, though. I’m trying to look at it in a different light.

Ive personally always been attracted to confident and blunt people who will say things that one else will, but that’s just me. it’s one reason why I’ve wondered if maybe I don’t value Se after all. Also my taste in art and subjects I’ve been drawn to seem more like Ni/Se. it’s why I considered ESI for myself, even if it kind of seemed weird to me to be Se creative. I even asked my family and friends and they basically laughed at me.

I’m sure your video response was fine! Videos are really awkward though right? I get embarrassed remembering other people can see and hear me. I’d rather not watch back to have to see and hear myself too ��
    yes, very awkward. lol. Actually the first two weren’t bad, they seemed to get progressively worse.. The reaction video was cringe in my opinion and I was super nervous, I think because I was talking about typology in front of gulenko and I didn’t want to sound like a dummy. But i just turned out to look like a psycho, really lol, I just really don’t even want to think about it now haha
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    where are all these published reaction videos, I want to see
    @asd, I think if you agree, they might publish them on their Humanitarian Socionics School YouTube channel
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I get one of these weird Gulenko typings?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Give him non counterfeit Ukrainian dollars. Beta typings are -50 %, alpha +200% in price. Or alphas are dirt poor/sure of themselves and betas do not know what to do with money (just ask WWII Germans and their betaness).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think people in general were like this/or similar to me before I encountered Typology. I wouldn't think Normalizers incapable of creative thought or anything like that but I do regularly get bemused at how closed people can be to whatever challenges canon.

I am naturally attracted to opening up possibilities and drawn to those who do the same.

Anyways, yeah, they probably have their reasons as well.

it's just that once N-subs have learned a theory, they are unlikely to be convinced by something else. it's because they have accentuated Ti, which makes them stick to rules they have previously learned. for the C-subs, N-subs are overly pedantic and close-minded. C-Subs are much more open-minded and jump from idea to idea, but unlike the N-sub, they rarely study things in-depth and quickly move on to something else, unless something really captures their interest. N-subs choose very few areas of interests, but they try to get a thorough understand of something. N-subs, especially when they are rational types, can do something like this for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33fA8dO9GI

they can focus on a lot of details too that escape the C-subs attention. this C/N dynamic is for example the reason why gulenko doesn't work with jack from WSS, because jack is a normalising subtype who only focuses on classical socionics. gulenko told me that his school rarely attracks N subtypes unless they have grown up in a creative subtype family.

I also suspect the reason that many here get typed as IEI or LSI by gulenko is that beta is probably the most likely quadra to seek out an external authority for help. I also assume that the majority of people who study socionics are introverts.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    https://socioniks.net/article/?id=273

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@dead account
    why is beta most likely to seek external authority for help?

beta is an aristrocratic quadra, a quadra in which status and your position in society plays a huge role. being the most well-known researcher in socionics, gulenko probably has a high status for beta types who study socionics, so they are more likely to trust his opinion. I also noticed that LSI, having Ne as weakest function, often like to listen to the opinion of external consultants, but that's just a personal observation.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I have seen that reasoning before as well maybe even on this page but being an established and famous researcher I could also see as appealing to Te types who may find him credible. How are those two prestige different exactly?

I feel like regarding the numbers, there are probably just more beta and alpha types that study socionics. gamma and delta are more oriented towards objective knowlegde, so they are probably not that drawn to a theory that doesn't really have a scientific basis. it's all just a guess by me, though.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. I haven’t seen anyone else’s video, except for the ILI guy example on his page, whom I also typed ILI.
    There's more here. H-IEI and H-LSI

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...GAs1eL-elzh5h2

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread has been very telling. 5 stars
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding Beta quadra and supposedly being more likely to call in the expert's opinion: in matter of my deep interests, which includes typology, if I can't verify the model myself and reproduce the same results, I will not respect their claim to authority. 'Authority' is often nothing but words with no substance. The proof is in the pudding, and I'm always hungry.

In addition, experience has taught me that experts who rely too heavily on sub-types in their typings are not worth my time. Especially if said sub-types are used to explain in- versus out-group behavior (us vs them). That's a red flag. Hard lesson learned, this one.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by SGF; 12-07-2020 at 02:25 PM.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought about doing typing interviews for money, but I decided that it's not worth it overall. I find a price of >100 dollar for a typing that may not be correct to be very high but on the other hand the person who judges the type of someone probably puts a lot of work and time into the interview.

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast