EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Did you really get a EII typing, sbbds?
    of course not LOL
    How is this “of course not”? You should see his in-depth logical analysis of me.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    How is this “of course not”? You should see his in-depth logical analysis of me.
    I prefer to rely on my intuition in this case
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Well, if I get LSI this is going to seem crazy

but I admit gulenkos opinion would have much more of a weight on my opinion of my type than most

but I think I’m harmonizing subtype, in any case
    @aster, if you get LSI then we'll know that Gulenko is operating a money-laundering business that is using a really stupid bot to automatically reply to people after it cashes their check.

"Save money on code. Type everyone LSI and just randomly vary the DCNH values, because that's my latest thing. No one will ever know that the program works that way. Incidentally, are there any checks in the mail?"
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-29-2020 at 03:16 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer to rely on my intuition in this case
    Your intuition is shit. Gulenko would probably type you as a dum sensor.

And even if you WERE correct.... I paid good money to counteract your intuition and your opinion is secondary to His.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He is just testing his neural network on social-desirability bias. He needs testing data.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Oprah is moonlighting as a socionist. "You get a LSI typing...and you get one...sure you get another".
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    You said

"Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se)."

that's what I disagree with - Si is seeking a directly apparent experience - one which is pleasant and possibly, though not necessarily, familiar. Something can be pleasant and familiar or it can be pleasant and new.

Once you find a pleasant experience you can "settle into it" and do it on a regular basis to satisfy a need - like sustenance, rest, recreation, whatever. Needs naturally occur in cycles which leads to repetition.
    Si types are creatures of habit hotel, get over it. maybe they move around and take in lots of experiences, impressions, but the habits of Si are there.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your intuition is shit. Gulenko would probably type you as a dum sensor.

And even if you WERE correct.... I paid good money to counteract your intuition and your opinion is secondary to His.
    What do you think of his typing and report of you?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What the fuck became of this thread?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience View Post
    @Chakram: I am sorry for trolling you last year. I made a trollish type me thread. I was the EIE who you were trying to convince was EII and my LSI ex trolled you pretty hard. So hi! Hahahaha
    No worries, trolling happens here and I don't take anything personally, plus my typings are about as bad as the next persons on here sometimes. Funny that I do actually remember that thread after you mentioned it.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    How exactly does the typing process work ? You just send a video or are there questionnaires/discussions?
    You are typed off of two videos. First you make a video responding to the five questions on his site (I think it is, what do you do for a living, do you like your job why or why not, what are your hobbies, tell about your family, and tell about what you think are your strong and weak points).

When they confirm payment, you get a second set of questions, you make a second video answering those. I got 11 questions the second time, some were more personal and based off of what I said on the first video, some seemed more general.

In total I think my first video was 10 mins long, second video 21 mins.

They then send you the conclusion, which explains in terms of preferences of what he calls "installation" (logic vs ethics, sensing vs intuition) and temperament (introversion vs extraversion, rationality vs irrationality). I also got a section on quadra which some of the others didn't get. Then, he explains your DCNH subtype and finally, gives a conclusion on the whole type with some advice to improve yourself.

All the points he made seem at least fair, and most were very accurate. He gives examples based both off of the content of what you say in the video, and body language. In the other reports that I read it seemed he had some doubts about rationality and irrationality, but in my case he said all the preferences on the dichotomies were clearly expressed.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    What do you think of his typing and report of you?
    Why does it matter what I think? Or what you think about what I think? All that matters is what He thinks.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does it matter what I think? Or what you think about what I think? All that matters is what He thinks.
    PBUH

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way you overreact makes it sound to type you as EII though.

Btw, I assumed you were making fun of Gulenko, so I entered the game. If he indeed typed you as EII, it's the only typing of him that I could agree with so far

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always thought baby bear is ENFP Huxley.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Sb was never typed by Gulenko. She just tries to meme.
    That's what I assumed, but I guess she's taking it very far now

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what I assumed, but I guess she's taking it very far now
    Stop threatening me with Se. I always knew we were conflictors.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sooo...curious, but do all of those typed LSI feel like that makes sense? Just seems odd so many are getting typed LSI. Reminds me, I think G-man types Elon Musk LSI too and I do wonder about that one. Seems like G-man's DCNH is being used to justify typing someone a particular type when, without DCNH, another type would fit better in classic Socionics thought.
    But maybe that IS more insightful, if only we knew what Gulenko used to distinguish the types then, if DCNH can make a type have characteristics of another. So I guess then it comes down to if people think DCNH is more helpful or not cause I guess that's hard to gauge objectively. A word is coming to mind now - superfluous.
    but notsure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the4typesofLSI.info
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You'll need @Sol to spook them off behind your back and giving wedgies.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He’s not threatening you at all. You freak out over any perceived threats and then roll over like you’re the victim because you can’t handle disagreements. And since Mega is IEE, conflictor to IEE would be LSI, and you’re not LSI. Either way, Se egos doesn’t run away from conflict so Mega has valid reasons to agree EII being your type. Socionics doesn’t have any provisions that you change types based on your relations with others. You’ve been around for years treating this forum as your personal toilet shitting on everyone with your gaslighting and you still don’t learn when to stop.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    You'll need @Sol to spook them off behind your back and giving wedgies.
    @Sol ‘s presence automatically gives everyone around him a wedgie. Except for me, I’m impervious as his dual. He still think we are conflictors unfortunately. :’ (

EII by Gulenko, IEI under Solcionics.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    He’s not threatening you at all. You freak out over any perceived threats and then roll over like you’re the victim because you can’t handle disagreements. And since Mega is IEE, conflictor to IEE would be LSI, and you’re not LSI. Either way, Se egos doesn’t run away from conflict so Mega has valid reasons to agree EII being your type. Socionics doesn’t have any provisions that you change types based on your relations with others. You’ve been around for years treating this forum as your personal toilet shitting on everyone with your gaslighting and you still don’t learn when to stop.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sarcasm/trolling just went right over your head.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Megatrop what made you change your typing to SLE-C? (if that's not intrusive to ask) I've always thought of you as the most SLE-Se/C one can be tbh, and am glad to see you think that too.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a lot of text and still it says nothing. I’m trying to get some sort of clarity and you’re making it even more vague so all I’m getting out of this is how pointless and worthless Si is.
    The functions, and especially Si, are hard to understand. That's why. There's plenty to digest in what I wrote. Enough for months or years. But I'll end the discussion with you now.

Spend time with SEIs? I have and too much They’re literally not paying attention in real time and preoccupied with something else inside their heads while doing important things and getting themselves injured in the process. They’re clumsy, flakey, inconsistent, doormat, and unreliable. They’re slaves to their emotions but fearful of direct conflict due to Te being dogshit and ignore Se, their decision making process is worthless. Give them all the facts and be real with them about the situation and they’ll still make the worst decision in their circumstances.
    This is mostly about their weaknesses, and doesn't get to the Si. It's much harder to observe.

I love my SLI dad, and he’s got a temper on him but at least he’s not a doormat like SEIs. His decision making abilities is practical due to Te. The only visible Si from him is the comfort and routine. He shows interest and concern in me having a comfortable bed and nice foods to eat, keeping a regular day to day schedule, getting enough sleep and exercise, etc.
    yes, Si or Si related. The part about sleep and exercise is thematic (concern with these things), so it is not directly Si, although of course related. Si is the direct experience inner of comfort, of being rested etc.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    @Megatrop what made you change your typing to SLE-C? (if that's not intrusive to ask) I've always thought of you as the most SLE-Se/C one can be tbh, and am glad to see you think that too.
    Since I considered thegreenfaerie to be my mirror and she was typed LSI, then I must be SLE LOL

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Sooo...curious, but do all of those typed LSI feel like that makes sense? Just seems odd so many are getting typed LSI. Reminds me, I think G-man types Elon Musk LSI too and I do wonder about that one. Seems like G-man's DCNH is being used to justify typing someone a particular type when, without DCNH, another type would fit better in classic Socionics thought.
    But maybe that IS more insightful, if only we knew what Gulenko used to distinguish the types then, if DCNH can make a type have characteristics of another. So I guess then it comes down to if people think DCNH is more helpful or not cause I guess that's hard to gauge objectively. A word is coming to mind now - superfluous.
    but notsure.
    I thought I would be SLI tbh, my Si is very good it seems, but Ti & Te as well.. however I don't relate to the base LSI descriptions much.
    HOWEVER I don't know any Deltas who are as political as I am or any SLI who would smash a door to pieces in an adrenaline filled fit of rage induced by conflict.
    e_e they always seem so zen and chill by comparison and I was never any of that. I can come off as SEI when ppl interact with me, but that stuff is just a mask to keep me safe and they seem bewildered when I tun on dime, because I dint's like something they did, thought or whatever.

So I think LSI works in my case for sure, if not some weird introverted SLE, but I highly doubt it as I'm neither that Se nor a type 8.

EDIT: well IF not, then I'm a weird SLI or ILE who is still type 6, still against the system and still think 90% of ppl are retarded.

^^' never gonna stop opposing your libshit way of life hahaha.. a type label does not change who I am nor what I think or want.

Since I considered thegreenfaerie to be my mirror and she was typed LSI, then I must be SLE LOL
    I think you are just another idiot, like most ppl on this website.
    Last edited by SGF; 11-30-2020 at 03:36 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I dont give a shit

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont give a shit
    Yeah you do, you wouldn't respond otherwise.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you do, you wouldn't respond otherwise.
    LOL I'm having fun tbh

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I'm having fun tbh
    You aren't the only one.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought I would be SLI tbh, my Si is very good it seems, but Ti & Te as well.. however I don't relate to the base LSI descriptions much.

HOWEVER I don't know any Deltas who are as political as I am or any SLI who would smash a door to pieces in an adrenaline filled fit of rage induced by conflict.
    e_e they always seem so zen and chill by comparison and I was never any of that. I can come off as SEI when ppl interact with me, but that stuff is just a mask to keep me safe and they seem bewildered when I tun on dime, because I dint's like something they did, thought or whatever.
    I mean politics, I doubt is type-related. I have an SEI family member that is diehard conservative and she really hates democrats and politically stereotypes everything and all that stuff and gets mad and sad and shit about it; and I kind of think that is pretty stupid to begin with. But having a political mindset of putting things into designations and groups and such could be related to Ti. But then again Delta's are supposed to like authoritarian stuff and doing that as well, while Alpha isn't, yet my SEI family member does. So *shrug*

Rage, depends. I've had rage more when younger. I was nurtured to be aggressive by my parents because that's how they made it through life, but that was kind of lame way to live and eventually I stopped caring. Now when I have aggression or rage, it is more genuine and purposeful, so not so negative anymore. Negative emotions can be powerful. But I think people mellow out as they get older and wiser and when they get used to accepting and dealing with a certain level of frustration from life. Some people are better at it than others though. Some people have a more natural calm, but I think everybody has to deal with these things, regardless of type.

So I think LSI works in my case for sure, if not some weird introverted SLE, but I highly doubt it as I'm neither that Se nor a type 8.
    I have an SLE-Ti stepfather who is not a type 8. He has elements of 3, 2, 7, and 9. I think he's probably 397. I don't really understand the idea that Se is about aggression and being pushy or something like socionics says. I think that is just type 8 enneagram behavior, which might be more often correlated with say Se and Te or even Fe to some extent, but it's not a must.

EDIT: well IF not, then I'm a weird SLI or ILE who is still type 6, still against the system and still think 90% of ppl are retarded.
    Could be. I think SLI are more people of action, whereas ILE are more people of novelty. Ne doesn't sound like you though based on your thoughts about materialism and you do seem, no offense, to have an aversion to alternate possibilities and such.

But thanks for responding. I think I might leave the forum and stop thinking about this stuff, since it seems I'm getting nowhere with it now and as I get older I think I adopt many different ways of being that I use to blend in, making type a rather meaningless designation to me...it all seems incredibly relative, a too precise mathematics of constantly trying to frame ever-changing dualistic aspects of personality. Yeah, I think I'm done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Sooo...curious, but do all of those typed LSI feel like that makes sense?
    I've self-typed as ILI, LIE, EIE, and ESI. LSI is kind of the missing puzzle piece. The last thing to try, since I gave all the other central rationals a try, and ILI which is introverted logical type. I just did not see myself as a Ti base. But Gulenko insists I am, and like I have said before, his analysis makes sense, when applied to me. I rejected the descriptions of Ti base in the past, but G' analysis of me as Ti base when applied to my own quirks and individual personality gives another view of this matter.

I think I need more time to think about this, though.

I think some people misunderstand what approach I'm taking. I can't speak for others, but personally, when people say it should be about self-discovery, I feel this kind of feedback from a professional is part of the process. To type oneself, one needs to know both oneself and socionics. But how do you link the two together? That seems to be the tricky part for people on the forum, myself included. Most people can't really apply the theory, and if they do, they too often get it wrong. Professionals are not infalliable either, Gulenko included (Einstein as an ILI is so wrong imo, as he was clearly an ILE). That being said, their typings are not arbitrary and based on whim, I take G' analysis of me seriously because I can tell he put work into it. The main problem might be, as was said by @lkdhf qkb, that Gulenko doesn't know the interviewee well enough. I felt Gulenko asked the right questions though. But the work of a professional is not do self-discovery for you (not that self-discovery stops at a type anyways) but to help apply their own theories, which they developped, to your own self-discovery. I think what I mean is this: you need both to listen to yourself and to someone competent who you trust, they are complementary, not mutually exclusive.

That said, I don't fully know what I think at this point. I need more time. But since I've typed as LIE, EIE, and ESI, LSI isn't crazy.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience View Post
    I really like your approach, factoring in the all the information... seeing what fits and what doesn't.
    Haha, it is funny you mention this, since Gulenko actually said the same thing, and says this is what Ti does.

Body language and function of structural logic. Structural logic is often manifested in
    communication through the emotion of doubt. When in doubt, a person compares
    different data and draws a conclusion based on the direction in which the bowl of scales
    is leaning. Structural thinking is always dichotomous; it necessarily brings both
    arguments for and against. And in the first and second interviews with [my name] there are
    many examples where he shows the facial expressions of doubt associated with the
    analysis of all available information about his psyche.
    Sometimes it annoys people because I do not take sides quickly enough, in a debate, or I'll just say I don't know, because I need more time to think about it. Alot of people like this quality though, I sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience
    That seems like a well-balanced healthy approach to take. Good luck on your process and journey.
    And thanks, I appreciate it. : )

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^' never gonna stop opposing your libshit way of life hahaha.. a type label does not change who I am nor what I think or want.

I know it's not a productive way to release stress/anger, but I've had those fits of rage too. I've broke many cell phones from throwing them, broke a laptop I had, made a whole in the wall with a door handle, knocked over a TV, etc. Do you think it's type related, then? I always figured it was just an unhealthy coping mechanism.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but I think I’m harmonizing subtype, in any case
    never mind, I think I could be normalizing instead.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway, whatever gulenko decides I’ll prob stick with it. all you naysayers can kiss my rear

I was brutally honest in my 2nd video, especially(sent it in last night). I think I have an idea what I’m going to get at this point.
    curious if I’m right

cant wait.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway, whatever gulenko decides I’ll prob stick with it. all you naysayers can kiss my rear

I was brutally honest in my 2nd video, especially(sent it in last night). I think I have an idea what I’m going to get at this point.
    curious if I’m right

cant wait.
    good way to go through it, without even knowing what you'll get ; )

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    good way to go through it, without even knowing what you'll get ; )
    Party pooper lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast