Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,320 of 1330

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

  1. #1281
    GOAT
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can make 120 USD in 10 hours. I have spent more time on this whole G typing thing. Reading, thinking, recording, re-watching videos. So money is not a huge deal at all.
    Last edited by cyberpunk; 03-23-2021 at 08:21 AM.

  2. #1282
    asd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    TIM
    EII-C 4w5 sx/so
    Posts
    658
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunk View Post
    I can make 120 USD in 10 hours. I have spent more time on this whole G typing thing. Reading, thinking, recording, re-watching videos. So money is not a huge deal at all.
    It wasn’t about whether one could afford it but who would be likely to purchase this kind of thing getting typed in socionics


  3. #1283
    GOAT
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    It wasn’t about whether one could afford it but who would be likely to purchase this kind of thing getting typed in socionics
    I'd say I love paying for services. That's why I need money. I want to have that power.

  4. #1284
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    We have a 120$ initiation fee. I can give a discount to a friend of Vex's, however I can't guarantee you won't be typed NF.

  5. #1285
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    No, I don’t start blowing stuff up. It’s my response to how annoying EIEs are since they’re the ones who spin Fe shenanigans to get any bit of attention which is really dumb and a waste of time.

    Deltas are the rarest and LSE is probably the 3rd rarest, and most rare of extroverted types. I talked to one on VC accidentally from a few months ago but other than that I can’t think any possible Deltas since they aren’t in the spotlight nor are they into psychological explorations (they reject Ti and Ni). I don’t know for sure, but possibly J Edgar Hoover was LSE-D. He used Te to plow over everyone and he made sure there was no corruption, kept files on everyone and had dirt on them to make sure they knew if they ever got out of line, he’ll ruin them. In Delta Quadra, it values monitoring/watching others, like cameras on the streets watching people speeding. His Se was through the roof through, so other possibility is SEE-D because the main component of his threats was having dirt on people (affairs, etc. of Fi nature).

    I’ll ask Dr. G what he says but it’ll be a few weeks. Even he has trouble finding famous Deltas.
    Might be a Delta quadra thing in general. I'm thinking of an IEE I used to know who was constantly probing for information under the pretense of getting to know someone and forming a relationship with them. I realized it instinctively when I was a teenager, what was going on, and responded appropriately. Now I realize pretty clearly on a conscious level what they were up to. Haven't known all IEEs to act like this, but this person in particular was dead set on that kind of behavior seemingly to the exclusion of anything else.

    Having read your other posts in this thread, in which you say somewhere that you hate Fe and NFs, I can't help but feel like you've probably had some personal interactions that have influenced you to make a general opinion like that one. You're an SEE, so you have an asymmetric relationship

  6. #1286
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    No, I don’t start blowing stuff up. It’s my response to how annoying EIEs are since they’re the ones who spin Fe shenanigans to get any bit of attention which is really dumb and a waste of time.

    Deltas are the rarest and LSE is probably the 3rd rarest, and most rare of extroverted types. I talked to one on VC accidentally from a few months ago but other than that I can’t think any possible Deltas since they aren’t in the spotlight nor are they into psychological explorations (they reject Ti and Ni). I don’t know for sure, but possibly J Edgar Hoover was LSE-D. He used Te to plow over everyone and he made sure there was no corruption, kept files on everyone and had dirt on them to make sure they knew if they ever got out of line, he’ll ruin them. In Delta Quadra, it values monitoring/watching others, like cameras on the streets watching people speeding. His Se was through the roof through, so other possibility is SEE-D because the main component of his threats was having dirt on people (affairs, etc. of Fi nature).

    I’ll ask Dr. G what he says but it’ll be a few weeks. Even he has trouble finding famous Deltas.
    Yeah I think the having dirt on people thing might in general be a Delta obsession. So your observation agrees with my own experience. I knew an IEE who, apparently every time we interacted, was always probing for info while having the pretense of creating a relationship. I haven't gotten this impression from every IEE I've known, but this particular IEE seemed monomaniacally obsessed with getting info. Could be an insecurity in her. Maybe she got screwed big time in the past and now tries to suck up all possible data.

    After reading some of your other posts, including the one where you said you hated Fe and NFs, I can't help but wonder what happened in your life to make that happen. I sometimes generalize too based on my own experience with people. But I also realize there could be some examples of people that don't fit the generalization.

    Funny story about IEEs that I just realized might be type related is that I had one create a fake profile with my picture on it once and try to trash my reputation with it. Interesting stuff.

    I think it might be that Deltas also just avoid the limelight a lot of the time. There might be lots of them out there that don't show up on the radar because they don't make themselves known. I think my dad is a Delta and I've known some LSEs personally otherwise.

    So yeah maybe they are the rarest. But it could just be a sampling problem.

    There's an LSE porn star I'm aware of who has managed to delete most of his online presence completely. He also makes a big deal about stealing his content, moreso than anyone I've ever seen.

    Do you think the idea of mutually assured destruction could be a TeFi thing? If everyone has dirt on everyone, everyone plays nice etc.

    Ask him what he believes are realistic distributions for quadras at least. I'm curious about that one. Does he think half the world is beta? It could be that Eastern Europe is more beta.
    Last edited by Aramas; 03-23-2021 at 03:08 PM.

  7. #1287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunk View Post
    I'd say I love paying for services. That's why I need money. I want to have that power.

    I didn't mean anything bad by my comments on paying for the service - I paid for it too, afterall, and I don't regret it. I have a feeling this is a trait that might be type related, though. This all somewhat relates to groups and identities, which aligns pretty well with the beta quadra. It's not just typing yourself, or even discussing type, but aligning the understanding of the self with a particular system, and being willing to use a material resource (money) to do so. That's one way of looking at it, at least, and this idea aligns pretty strongly with Se and Ti. Understanding the self in the context of others might also be a drive, and would align pretty well with Beta NFs.


    I would be curious to know from the people who were typed what drew them to the service. Personally, it was to gather an understanding of the system (using myself as a landmark), a curiousity about the process, a general interest in how I am perceived by others (which is something I struggle with), and as an avenue for personal growth.

  8. #1288
    GOAT
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerouslandsvape View Post
    I didn't mean anything bad by my comments on paying for the service - I paid for it too, afterall, and I don't regret it. I have a feeling this is a trait that might be type related, though. This all somewhat relates to groups and identities, which aligns pretty well with the beta quadra. It's not just typing yourself, or even discussing type, but aligning the understanding of the self with a particular system, and being willing to use a material resource (money) to do so. That's one way of looking at it, at least, and this idea aligns pretty strongly with Se and Ti. Understanding the self in the context of others might also be a drive, and would align pretty well with Beta NFs.


    I would be curious to know from the people who were typed what drew them to the service. Personally, it was to gather an understanding of the system (using myself as a landmark), a curiousity about the process, a general interest in how I am perceived by others (which is something I struggle with), and as an avenue for personal growth.
    Oh no, it's all good! I did not get offended or anything like that.

    In my case, it was Gulenko's rep. He learned straight from Aušra Augustinavičiūtė. He's also been working in the field for 40 years (?). You see his name everywhere. It's a bit lame but why not.

  9. #1289
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,725
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerouslandsvape View Post
    I would be curious to know from the people who were typed what drew them to the service. Personally, it was to gather an understanding of the system (using myself as a landmark), a curiousity about the process, a general interest in how I am perceived by others (which is something I struggle with), and as an avenue for personal growth.
    Curiosity. I kept seeing other people's typings and wondered how he'd type me with his system. Wanted to compare his approach directly from him to what I'd read about and how I'd typed myself. So yeah, I went ahead and made the leap, I don't have results yet, so will be in curiosity for awhile. In the meantime, I'm considering using myself as a guinea pig to check out other people's typing services too. Compare and contrast, get additional viewpoints.

  10. #1290
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Weird that you just changed your profile picture to Squall. I bought the remake of FFVIII few days ago.
    Deja vu. I got a PS1 Classic Controller when I changed avatars. You should play the original F.E.A.R. sometime. New one isn't Paxton Fettel.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-24-2021 at 10:38 PM.

  11. #1291
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ VLEF™AP 863
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Might be a Delta quadra thing in general. I'm thinking of an IEE I used to know who was constantly probing for information under the pretense of getting to know someone and forming a relationship with them. I realized it instinctively when I was a teenager, what was going on, and responded appropriately. Now I realize pretty clearly on a conscious level what they were up to. Haven't known all IEEs to act like this, but this person in particular was dead set on that kind of behavior seemingly to the exclusion of anything else.

    Having read your other posts in this thread, in which you say somewhere that you hate Fe and NFs, I can't help but feel like you've probably had some personal interactions that have influenced you to make a general opinion like that one. You're an SEE, so you have an asymmetric relationship
    Probing for info under pretenses is Fe because it’s a way of emotionally shaping the situation to get someone to do what you want them to do. Depending on the reason as to why that particular person does that would give a better aspect in determining their type. It’s likely EIE or ESE because they’re Ti seeking. I could see an IEE doing that, but it’s mainly for the purposes of protecting their Fi, as in knowing who to trust. They want someone dependable because they are Si seeking. SEE will just ask you straight up and don’t play around so least likely to do such a thing. I’m betting it’s an EIE or ESE.

    My hatred of NFs have stemmed long before I got introduced to socionics. I simply hate delusions and NFs are cognitively wired to be prone to delusions. Besides, there’s a lot of types who do hate EIE, they’re just not so vocal about it. EIE and SEE don’t like each other as a general thing, because yes, it’s an asymmetrical relation but not all asymmetrical relations create contention. It’s primarily a hallmark of benefit relation where the benefactor believes they’re psychologically superior and the beneficiary just wants to use the benefactor and turn the tables on them. Benefit is reverse revision and if it’s an Se ego who’s the beneficiary, the reverse revision is going to be more intense. I have an SLE friend who don’t like ESEs and his ex is ESE. She’s constantly doing reverse revision on him and he gets really frustrated. Like I don’t think anyone can get to him as much as his ESE does.
    Last edited by Lolita; 03-24-2021 at 02:45 AM.

  12. #1292
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    It’s primarily a hallmark of benefit relation where the benefactor believes they’re psychologically superior and the beneficiary just wants to use the benefactor and turn the tables on them. Benefit is reverse revision.
    And that's how I got my interview for free.

  13. #1293
    Ксеркс, царь царей xerxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Miniluv
    Posts
    6,832
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is Gulenko still living in the Ukraine, or has has he taken the usual route and emigrated to Britain?

  14. #1294
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-N™ VLEF™AP 863
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    And that's how I got my interview for free.
    #gamma4thewin

  15. #1295
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Posts
    474
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I hated that. Poetry - very far away. Mysterious shit like Helena Blavatsky, Nostardamus - extremely far away from my jam, and I'm supposedly their subtype.
    It seems @Duschia has left the building for the time being, but I think this needs some clarification. The point of Gulenkos EIE-H being ‘interpreters’ is not that they’ll become mystics per se. It actually means that they rumage exististing material and create meaning anew and thus ‘unveil’ its true nature. If somewhat inspired, you’ll find them online writing amateurish essays on Beethoven’s Fifth on music forums, etc. David Brodwell, a film critic, exemplifies this very well: he’s not inventing but taking films and shedding light on their real essence on his blog. Something like film critiquing is a better and much mundane example that what Gulenko wrote, I think the direction of the tendency depends more on the person. Also, there appears to exist a weird overlap between Creatives and Harmonizers: even when EIE-H does his or her thing, inspiring times must come close to Creative’s mania.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  16. #1296
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I wonder if Gulenko accepts crypto as mode of payment.
    I asked. Only wire transfers and direct bank transfers.

  17. #1297
    Eldritch Abomination shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ୧༼ಠ益ಠ╭∩╮༽
    TIM
    LSI-C™
    Posts
    2,053
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Duschia specific behaviour = / = sociotype. You kinda should know by now. The sociotype could manifest in any number of potential behaviors with subtly different underlying causes.

    Example I'm FLEV in psychosophy and a type 6, which translates into this weird MBTI ISTP who does ENTP-ish things like devil's advocating and enjoying a good debate due to the nature of the 6 as a head type and 2L aka flexible logic.

    still LSI tho, even if the stereotype of LSI is someone who likes order and rules and so on.. the chance of me being IP temperament is low due to how E6 mobilizes preemptively for problems and has trouble demobilizing. Basically for me relaxation would mean actively doing something fun like driving or playing a video-game, some sport, photography. I can't seem to just relax at all, it sets me on edge. (not Si valuing despite strong Si).

    @Rusal did you decide to get typed?

  18. #1298
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    TIM
    EIE-H (alt SLE-H)
    Posts
    474
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @shotgunfingers no, but I think I've landed my type. Finally. I put 2 and 2 together thanks to interspersed comments by forum members and I saw the light (for now?). Gulenko is right with this model. But it will take some time for the dust to settle and for people to reassess their ITR. That is to say, their old typing of people.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  19. #1299
    Disrupting your illusory reality Megatrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Your mind
    TIM
    ENFP
    Posts
    520
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    @shotgunfingers no, but I think I've landed my type. Finally. I put 2 and 2 together thanks to interspersed comments by forum members and I saw the light (for now?). Gulenko is right with this model. But it will take some time for the dust to settle and for people to reassess their ITR. That is to say, their old typing of people.
    Let me know what you think is your type, I'm curious
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

  20. #1300
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wonder if Gulenko accepts "please?" as payment

  21. #1301

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,792
    Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    I wonder if Gulenko accepts "please?" as payment
    a chance have F types only
    Last edited by Sol; 03-29-2021 at 09:49 AM.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  22. #1302
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    a chance have F types only
    lol hi Sol, long time no see!

  23. #1303
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    I wonder if Gulenko accepts "please?" as payment
    I wish lol

  24. #1304
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    I wish lol
    Speaking of which, you ever nail down your own type, Aramas?

  25. #1305
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    Speaking of which, you ever nail down your own type, Aramas?
    Why do you ask?

  26. #1306
    wasp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    TIM
    ZGM
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Why do you ask?
    Just out of curiosity since this thread is about being typed by Gulenko, and I remember you also being uncertain of your type back in the day.

  27. #1307
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    Just out of curiosity since this thread is about being typed by Gulenko, and I remember you also being uncertain of your type back in the day.
    Probably EII, though I'll also probably never be 100% certain. That level of certainty is difficult with this kind of vague abstraction.

  28. #1308
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,466
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    dislike @ typing spending $ for gulenko. i'm sure it is type related but hard to evidence that without knowing everybody's financial information

  29. #1309
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,459
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    dislike @ typing spending $ for gulenko. i'm sure it is type related but hard to evidence that without knowing everybody's financial information
    I personally think that beta and gamma are more likely to pay for typing services. gamma might think more about cost/benefit. I also don't think that gulenko cares all that much about the money. it's just that it takes some time to look through the interviews and he also has a team to pay.

  30. #1310

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,792
    Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    lol hi Sol, long time no see!
    hi
    there is more promising idea. if to sing him the hymn of "Ukraine" he may give a discount
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  31. #1311
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,466
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I personally think that beta and gamma are more likely to pay for typing services. gamma might think more about cost/benefit. I also don't think that gulenko cares all that much about the money. it's just that it takes some time to look through the interviews and he also has a team to pay.
    i don't like hypothesizing about things like that since they cant really be demonstrated as true without paystubs. te ftw

  32. #1312
    flowers and sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Stairway to Heaven
    TIM
    Sniffing flower type
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i don't like hypothesizing about things like that since they cant really be demonstrated as true without paystubs. te ftw
    Maybe a question like: if you were a billionaire, would you get typed by G? Why or why not?
    Or something that takes away the money part, if it was free, or whatever.

  33. #1313
    Socionics is a spook ashlesha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15,466
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Maybe a question like: if you were a billionaire, would you get typed by G? Why or why not?
    Or something that takes away the money part, if it was free, or whatever.
    i guess if everybody from the same quadra gave the same response to a hypothetical question, it might not speak to the reality of the question at hand, but it would speak to something

  34. #1314
    flowers and sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Stairway to Heaven
    TIM
    Sniffing flower type
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    i guess if everybody from the same quadra gave the same response to a hypothetical question, it might not speak to the reality of the question at hand, but it would speak to something
    Yeah, it won't represent reality, but people who would say no because they don't have the cash might be less shy about replying. Income can make people uncomfortable and more reserved about what they would want vs reality, what image they project.
    Maybe "would you want to be typed by G? Why or why not?" is a better option, and adding "why did you get typed by G?" for those who did. There's likely all those answers already scattered through threads and chat anyway.

  35. #1315
    The Self is temporary but xSFxs are eternal one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    675
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Personal opinion - It’s just so difficult to pay for something right away that is still unproven and uncertain. Was about to before but I thought, you know what tarot stuff may also be unproven but at least I’m getting physical stuff if I get a few decks So I spent the money on them instead (Also got a couple of money from casual readings and in the end I earned more than I spent. Don’t know if I can do the same for G’s typing)
    Last edited by one; 03-30-2021 at 02:28 AM.
    R

  36. #1316
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,725
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You may add yet another LSI to the list. LSI-D for me. Or more precisely LSI-Dc

    Subtype
    What can we say about her subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is
    the first one, i.e. dominant (D). Why?

    This is evidenced by her contactness (daring to face danger, a tendency to express her
    opinion and unwillingness to stand aside in controversial situations), as well as
    orderliness in affairs and relationships, supplemented by the desire to bring things to an
    end in the most important matters (terminality).

    Contactness in combination with terminality gives a dominant subtype. That is why it is
    so important for X not to have bosses over her. However, this craving for freedom
    together with curiosity leads me to the conclusion that she has a combined subtype,
    namely the dominant-creative one.

    The conclusion

    So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in managerial installation -
    LSI of dominant subtype (Inspector demanding).

    Characteristic features of such a person: firmness, conviction, quick learning, confident
    advancement, organizational skills, the ability to put things in order, stubbornness and
    fastidiousness, but at the same time kindness towards the weaker.


    It's funny because I've kind of badmouthed the dominant subtype talking about how I don't like to deal with those sorts of people lol. Well well well. I think I even said something like it was the worst one and I wouldn't consider it. Heh. It makes sense though.

  37. #1317
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,100
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    It's funny because I've kind of badmouthed the dominant subtype talking about how I don't like to deal with those sorts of people lol. Well well well. I think I even said something like it was the worst one and I wouldn't consider it. Heh. It makes sense though.
    There can be only one. Extroversion and contacedness tries to occupy the space and prefer to direct instead of being directed so it obviously clashes.

  38. #1318
    myresearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    514
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    You may add yet another LSI to the list. LSI-D for me. Or more precisely LSI-Dc

    Subtype
    What can we say about her subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is
    the first one, i.e. dominant (D). Why?

    This is evidenced by her contactness (daring to face danger, a tendency to express her
    opinion and unwillingness to stand aside in controversial situations), as well as
    orderliness in affairs and relationships, supplemented by the desire to bring things to an
    end in the most important matters (terminality).

    Contactness in combination with terminality gives a dominant subtype. That is why it is
    so important for X not to have bosses over her. However, this craving for freedom
    together with curiosity leads me to the conclusion that she has a combined subtype,
    namely the dominant-creative one.

    The conclusion

    So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in managerial installation -
    LSI of dominant subtype (Inspector demanding).

    Characteristic features of such a person: firmness, conviction, quick learning, confident
    advancement, organizational skills, the ability to put things in order, stubbornness and
    fastidiousness, but at the same time kindness towards the weaker.


    It's funny because I've kind of badmouthed the dominant subtype talking about how I don't like to deal with those sorts of people lol. Well well well. I think I even said something like it was the worst one and I wouldn't consider it. Heh. It makes sense though.
    Congrats being the first first D on the forum. My money was on you getting N type due to apperant Ti but it didn't work that way.

  39. #1319
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,359
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    4typesofLSI.finalandconfirmed.info/
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

    Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

  40. #1320
    squark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,725
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Congrats being the first first D on the forum. My money was on you getting N type due to apperant Ti but it didn't work that way.
    Now I have to dominate all the other LSIs and make them my slaves muahahaha!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •