Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

This is a subject worthy of an own thread.

@shotgunfingers LSI-H
    @Ebony IEI-C
    @Suspiria EIE-C
    @Chakram LSI-N
    @Paranoia Agent ILI-C
    @thegreenfaerie LSI-H
    @Uncle Ave LSI-C
    @aster IEI-N
    @justalitnerdxx IEI-H
    Last edited by Reyne; 12-07-2020 at 03:40 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

soo, what is it that you guys want to know?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    I am skeptical of the guy gulenko (or team) uses as a sample for the video typing page on his website. Haven’t looked too deeply into it but he was typed LII while sounding (to me and apparently to others too) like a classic ILI. I’m not saying I’m definitely correct but I hate when something like this often gets excused away with “oh it’s a different system! Ofc you will get a different type!!” I start to lose interest in socionics at that point.
    Do you mean Varlavend? He was typed ILI.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe, I don’t know his name/online alias
    I was just like this guy sounds classic ILI

maybe I misread then. Also Gulenko hasn’t commented on his type in the comment section. But anyways.
    You mean this guy? He said he got typed ILI by gulenko, so there should be no problem. He certainly seems ILI.

If you meant somebody else, could you please post the link.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    soo, what is it that you guys want to know?
    Tell us more about your love life ; )
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes
    Here's his introduction: ILI Harmonizing.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like how on the page for English speakers to get typed, his shirt says ‘American’. Idk why I just thought it was hilarious.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> shotgunfingers - LSI-H
    most possibly ILE

For example. Base T do not jump easily to different types in own profile - they are the most reasonable in logical themes as what is your type. They prefer to think good to decide something as assured and said publicly. So to say not assured opinions (without pointing it's not assured) or change it easily - is not about base T type. While you jumped to rather different types and several times per a short time. It's good reason to reject base T and to suppose P type.

There are low matches between today experienced typers, - so there should be significant % of mistakes (mb ~50%). Besides heretical doubtful hypotheses may be used by them to reduce an accuracy. Gulenko uses a lot of heresies.

So the best is to study to type people yourself and to check your own type by IR effects with people IRL. Where those people should be typed by VI also, as nonverbal behavior is linked with types and adds useful info. Only then there is good base to be sure in your own type.

Interesting, where @Reyne would be typed by him
    Last edited by Sol; 11-14-2020 at 12:19 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > shotgunfingers - LSI-H
    most possibly ILE

For example. Base T do not jump easily to different types in own profile - they are the most reasonable in logical themes as what is your type. They prefer to think good to decide something as assured and said publicly. So to say not assured opinions (without pointing it's not assured) or change it easily - is not about base T type. While you jumped to rather different types and several times per a short time. It's good reason to reject base T and to suppose P type.
    yeah, I did consider SLI or IEE when I came to the forum, mainly because in MBTI I typed INTP... but when I met actual INTPs.. I thought that they were too "academic" and too abstract, it frustrated me that they just want the high of the idea and do not want to "bruteforce" the ideas onto reality. S I thought at the time ISTP would be a better fit and with my rather bad understanding of socionics I thought ISTP was SLI and "P" meant irrational.

I disagreed with the ILE typing mainly because I'm some kind of a political revolutionary and not a inventor or a scientist. I'm too cautious and overthink before I do anything, prefer to have one elegant and rigid solution, than to take risks and have many options. I also disagreed with Fi PolR, because comparing myself to other Fi PolR types I seemed to be more aware and just deliberately trying to start fires in order to push my agendas.

Somone in my typing thread mentioned that "he does not invent tho". I though that was funny.

There are low matches between today experienced typers, - so there should be significant % of mistakes (mb ~50%). Besides heretical doubtful hypotheses may be used by them to reduce an accuracy. Gulenko uses a lot of heresies.
    True, Gulenko uses model G, which is not model A. The recommendation is to forget model A, as it is flawed. I was typed according to model G.

So the best is to study to type people yourself and to check your own type by IR effects with people IRL. Where those people should be typed by VI also, as nonverbal behavior is linked with types and adds useful info. Only then there is good base to be sure in your own type
    Tbh I just wanted to understand why I was the way I was, I'm not interested in pursuing duality or anything ITR related, so further comprehension of the system is less useful to me.

EDIT: I still think understanding that I'm Enneagram type 6, gave me more than socioncs and MBTI combined... tbh..

Last edited by SGF; 11-14-2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typos

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Popularity of this guy's typing services is my strongest motivation to research socionics atm. I see it as a great opportunity to earn easy money

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My intention is to wait until more forum members get typed by him. If Gulenko's typings of them seem to make sense I may buy the service.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    My intention is to wait until more forum members get typed by him. If Gulenko's typings of them seem to make sense I may buy the service.
    Coward, using us as lab rats.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve already made up my mind, I’m going to do it. But Christmas is coming up, so I hate to spend that amount of money right now.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Coward, using us as lab rats.

Imagine if he types you SLE. I may aswell throw my money in the air and burn it spitting alcohol in front of a lighter.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Based on his 90's(?) profiles I was only able to squeeze myself into ILE initial and EIE initial. Based on later information former is gazillion times more likely.

So yeah I wonder what makes this whole ordeal so hard.

Anyways, good like I hope daddy Godlenko won't bite your head off and if he does I hope he is gentle.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Imagine if he types you SLE. I may aswell throw my money in the air and burn it spitting alcohol in front of a lighter.
    I've been thinking the same thing honestly. I was already seeing myself as LSE because I used the phrasing "in real life" twice in my video. Who knows, who knows ♡
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Doing that would get you some heat, while being typed by Gulenko might not.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been thinking the same thing honestly. I was already seeing myself as LSE because I used the phrasing "in real life" twice in my video. Who knows, who knows ♡
    Whats your type?
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please tell me you were not wearing a watch, man.

i like lse for susi

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> shotgunfingers - LSI-H
    most possibly ILE

So the best is to study to type people yourself and to check your own type by IR effects with people IRL. Where those people should be typed by VI also, as nonverbal behavior is linked with types and adds useful info. Only then there is good base to be sure in your own type.

Yeah, his cognition is clearly and incredibly at odds with all self-typed LSI I have seen so far, especially the ones typed correctly.
    I can see his reasoning behind most of what he says, so we might share some common ego function, but I often find that Ti base always have something I can't do reverse engineering to, in order to know their thoughts for example.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-14-2020 at 04:35 PM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm getting typed too

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh an exclusive club for the people typed by Gulenko!

I think that no matter what, the process of typing is a very revealing thing that people choose to go through so they can understand themselves better. Being in the role of a psychologist would understand the gravity of the business relationship and sympathize with their client. Gulenko is very nice and kind, and I can tell he’s like that when treating individuals because I’ve watched his lectures in front of groups and his analysis of types and specific persons are from a fair point of view.

I watched his video lecturing a group of SLE women, his supervisors, and we all know he’s Se PoLR. I can sense he sorta felt on edge lol but despite that, even he was polite from what he says about the SLE woman’s flaws and he understands the motivations, too. I think that’s a great testament to his fairness. Just because he don’t like something doesn’t mean he can’t understand and be helpful. I think for fun I’d get typed by him but it would be pointless for me because I sense he’ll take one look at my video and conclude SLE and probably respond, “I have typed many woman Marshall. They are everywhere in Russia”

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Ohhh an exclusive club for the people typed by Gulenko!
    I think this should be the "Officially Typed Members Thread", if people want to go that route and are that curious about it.

I think that no matter what, the process of typing is a very revealing thing that people choose to go through so they can understand themselves better. Being in the role of a psychologist would understand the gravity of the business relationship and sympathize with their client. Gulenko is very nice and kind, and I can tell he’s like that when treating individuals because I’ve watched his lectures in front of groups and his analysis of types and specific persons are from a fair point of view.
    I do agree with this wholeheartedly, the process of typing is very revealing and provides insight. It's very important for a person to go with a distinguished individual who's method's they can respect, who also has experience in the field. Individuals like Jack (his older method was great!), Gulenko, Timur, Olga, etc.

I watched his video lecturing a group of SLE women, his supervisors, and we all know he’s Se PoLR. I can sense he sorta felt on edge lol but despite that, even he was polite from what he says about the SLE woman’s flaws and he understands the motivations, too. I think that’s a great testament to his fairness. Just because he don’t like something doesn’t mean he can’t understand and be helpful. I think for fun I’d get typed by him but it would be pointless for me because I sense he’ll take one look at my video and conclude SLE and probably respond, “I have typed many woman Marshall. They are everywhere in Russia”
    I think he understands that socionics is very revealing when people are typed. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be too flippant during a lecture, and say something careless to a person regardless of type that could come off as insensitive. Not just because it looks bad for Socionics, or may seem like a misapplication, but also since it may affect a person's self esteem in the long term. He seems to have a deep understanding of things like this.

There are many Beta women in Russia from what I understand, especially Beta ST, so that's true
    Last edited by Vex; 11-22-2020 at 01:39 AM.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if Gulenko accepts crypto as mode of payment.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko is professional but he doesn’t have to be in a room full of his supervisors I can’t do that. I can handle 1 supervisor sometimes when they’re coming at me with their atrocious, cringe Fi but a room full of them? Oh HELL NO! I have to give credit where credit’s due. Gulenko stood in front of a bunch of supervisors and made fun of them and they didn’t rip his head off. Challenged him, yes, he was prepared for that. But you could see the sweat coming from his brows

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
    Gulenko is very kind even when analyzing a person. I thought I looked like a huge dork in my videos, and I was shocked to see that he wrote nothing but kind things and very constructive criticism (if a person can even call it that) and advice. Besides, I think he realizes what a scary process it can be, opening up yourself that deeply on a mental level to a complete stranger and then being judged and analyzed for it. Plus in the end, he's an Se polr, who most likely doesn't enjoy or take pride in being harsh, and must be diplomatic for the face of his Humanitarian School and Socionics.
    his advice however is very on point, IF one understands his DCNH system.

Example for me he wrote:

What that means:

• Contact, terminal, connective — dominant subtype (D)
    • Contact, initial, ignorative — creative subtype (C)
    • Distant, terminal, ignorative — normalizing subtype (N)
    • Distant, initial, connective — harmonizing subtype (H)

Contactness — a feature drawing personalities to tense situations;
    predisposition to danger, facing challenges, activity. Trait shared by
    creative and dominant subtypes.

Distantness — a feature withdrawing personalities from tense
    situations; predisposition to balance, inner control. Trait shared by
    normalizing and harmonizing subtypes.

Initiality — a feature orienting personalities to undertaking new
    activities easily; predisposition to being at one with what comes to you.
    Trait shared by creative and harmonizing subtypes.

Terminality — a feature of personalities with orientation to bring
    whatever they have begun to completion; predisposition for controlling
    one’s world. Trait shared by dominant and normalizing subtypes.

Connectiveness — the feature orienting a personality towards social
    suggestibility; results in increased agreeability. Trait shared by dominant
    and harmonizing subtypes.

Ignorativeness — the feature orienting personalities towards utilitarian
    behavior, focus on one’s personal understanding and interests. Trait shared
    by creative and normalizing subtypes.

since I'm already ignorative and meet only 2 requirements for harmonizing, by changing distantness to contactness (which I have been working towards without being aware of what I'm doing) .. the development into LSI-C becomes clear. It sounds like developing more Se & Ne, to be less cautious and inactive, to become more engaging, to do more and be more directly interactive, to take risks. This is also the path of growth for enneagram type 6, requires me to risk trusting myself and others more.. its funny how they coincide.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With DCNH, that changes over time due to situational and environmental factors. The constant is that you are your type.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those that have done this, how long did the process take from when you sent them your video and they gave you your results? Just curious.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    For those that have done this, how long did the process take from when you sent them your video and they gave you your results? Just curious.
    6 days including the weekend.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I wonder if Gulenko accepts crypto as mode of payment.
    only if you accept a video result delivered by a Klingon native speaker with instantaneous Russian translation

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not so bad @Megatrop

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Popularity of this guy's typing services is my strongest motivation to research socionics atm. I see it as a great opportunity to earn easy money
    It's honestly not that easy in terms of ROI. It's 90% marketing and most people won't pay that much for typing. The market is still quite small.

You could probably just write a book on some random topic and get way more passive income for less effort.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The G-man also typed @The Exception as EIE. Normalizing subtype.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    The G-man also typed @The Exception as EIE. Normalizing subtype.
    Interesting. What did she think about that typing? I haven’t seen her on here in a while.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Interesting. What did she think about that typing? I haven’t seen her on here in a while.
    She has expressed a lot of uncertainty about her type but I don't think she ever seriously considered EIE an option. She was thinking more Ne-valuing introvert range, so quite the opposite. I typed her LII.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, first video is sent! I’m excited!! Merry Christmas to me lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought that Gulenko was conflicted about Execption's type. As in leaning towards EIE keeping EII in mind as optional.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post

You need reputation. And experience (like several decades) is a key factor in becoming a good typist.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    You need reputation. And experience (like several decades) is a key factor in becoming a good typist.
    I think good typists are not good interviewers and good interviewers are not good typists. Hence I'd say that this operation should be performed by team of compatible members [=not butt licking or just disagreeable]. Analysis does not open people and proper interviewer can not invest time in detached analysis.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast