Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 1,001 to 1,024 of 1024

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

  1. #1001
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    clearly didnt think about this shit
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  2. #1002
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I can only really say I'm an INXX type at the moment, and that for me, I find typologies like Socionics as only being able to tell me what I already know about myself.
    not IN, you clearly come up with little facts and statements that ignore the broader whole, like zooming in on verses from the quran, ignoring the broader side of history.
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  3. #1003
    Enlightened Hedonist Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,294
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    not IN, you clearly come up with little facts and statements that ignore the broader whole, like zooming in on verses from the quran, ignoring the broader side of history.
    Something is true or it isn't.

  4. #1004
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Something is true or it isn't.
    HUAHEUHAUHEU
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  5. #1005

  6. #1006
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Posts
    4,068
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Yes, probably.
    as long as you think you smart thats important
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

  7. #1007

  8. #1008
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    357
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you're really irritating. you can't comprehend what other people are talking about, yet you constantly insult them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    youre fucking stupid. give me back ur LII badge
    But you can have mine. I made it out of chocolate.

    So you're ALIIve again.

    I've got no strings

    To hold me down
    To make me fret
    Or make me frown
    I had strings
    But now I'm free
    There are no strings on me

  9. #1009

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    467
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Niki and Gabi are twins who both have separate YouTube channels & a channel together. Apparently they haven't always gotten along well, & they don't seem to have the same personality imo but what do you guys think?

    https://youtu.be/3IGmzTE4rik

  10. #1010

  11. #1011
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    ugh , couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. might be my conflict type. the other girl seems extroverted too, maybe ENxx but they are both so uninteresting I can't really watch them.

    edit: wow their main channel has 10 mio subs. maybe I will force myself to watch more. Gabi seems like an SEE, shouldn't take long to figure out Niki who seems a bit more interesting to me at least.

  12. #1012

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    467
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    ugh , couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. might be my conflict type. the other girl seems extroverted too, maybe ENxx but they are both so uninteresting I can't really watch them.
    Thought I'd post since people in here were talking about identical twins & as far as I know they're identical (although Gabi's gotten plastic surgery on her face). Gabi easily could strike me as being SEI tbh. She seems so into everything to do with aesthetics. Niki easily strikes me as being ENxx agreed.

  13. #1013
    Alive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,329
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    yeah I think Gabi is an ESFp and Niki an ENFp. both are normalising subtypes. quite similar types imo. it's interesting to see the differences in how they present themselves bc of their type

    https://ibb.co/qg1D5gy (Niki)

    https://ibb.co/C8Rztxh (Gabi)
    Last edited by Alive; 02-17-2021 at 05:01 AM.

  14. #1014

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    467
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    yeah I think Gabi is an ESFp and Niki an ENFp. both are normalising subtypes. quite similar types imo. it's interesting to see the differences in how they presents themselves bc of their type

    https://ibb.co/qg1D5gy (Niki)

    https://ibb.co/C8Rztxh (Gabi)
    Yeah I follow both on Instagram & the style difference is interesting to see.

  15. #1015
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Dogsville California >)
    TIM
    LSI-C™
    Posts
    1,828
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    kekw, neither looks like they could do yard work or deal with much hardship. Gabi also seems to be overly fussy and a bottomless pit where money would vanish. What a waste.

  16. #1016

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    467
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    kekw, neither looks like they could do yard work or deal with much hardship. Gabi also seems to be overly fussy and a bottomless pit where money would vanish. What a waste.
    I mean.. as long as it's her money that she's making & spending what's the difference? Lol But the point was that I don't think twins are automatically the same personality type.

  17. #1017
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Dogsville California >)
    TIM
    LSI-C™
    Posts
    1,828
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I mean.. as long as it's her money that she's making & spending what's the difference? Lol But the point was that I don't think twins are automatically the same personality type.
    IDENTICAL twins. Not twins. There is a difference:

    Fraternal, or dizygotic, twins are 2 separate fertilized eggs, they usually develop 2 separate amniotic sacs, placentas, and supporting structures. Identical, or monozygotic, twins may or may not share the same amniotic sac, depending on how early the single fertilized egg divides into 2.

    If twins are a boy and a girl, clearly they are fraternal twins, as they do not have the same DNA. A boy has XY chromosomes and a girl has XX chromosomes. Girl-boy twins occur when one X egg is fertilized with an X sperm, and a Y sperm fertilizes the other X egg.

    Sometimes health care professionals identify same-sex twins as fraternal or identical based on ultrasound findings or by examining the membranes at the time of delivery. The best way to determine if twins are identical or fraternal is by examining each child’s DNA.. as identical twins have identical DNA and fraternal twins don't.

  18. #1018

    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    467
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    IDENTICAL twins. Not twins. There is a difference:

    Fraternal, or dizygotic, twins are 2 separate fertilized eggs, they usually develop 2 separate amniotic sacs, placentas, and supporting structures. Identical, or monozygotic, twins may or may not share the same amniotic sac, depending on how early the single fertilized egg divides into 2.

    If twins are a boy and a girl, clearly they are fraternal twins, as they do not have the same DNA. A boy has XY chromosomes and a girl has XX chromosomes. Girl-boy twins occur when one X egg is fertilized with an X sperm, and a Y sperm fertilizes the other X egg.

    Sometimes health care professionals identify same-sex twins as fraternal or identical based on ultrasound findings or by examining the membranes at the time of delivery. The best way to determine if twins are identical or fraternal is by examining each child’s DNA.. as they have identical DNA.
    Well I just Google searched it & Niki & Gabi are identical twins. Gabi's gotten plastic surgery on her face though. She's had her nose & eyes done. So in that case, do they seem like the same type?

    https://youtu.be/Toe1YAi--QE

  19. #1019

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,643
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I don't think twins are automatically the same personality type.
    What makes a type is not known.
    Definetely it's not made by Gulenko typing or by what people like to fantasy at yourself today, though some noobs seems to act so.

    Also when a trait has genetic factor this does not mean that as the only factor.

    Based on known there are no reasons to claim that identical twins can't have different Jung types.
    It's possibly to suspect genetic factor among the ones which make it, based on that identical twins mostly seem to have same or close types. Would be good to give them tests, as similarity of the look may distort VI perceptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Well I just Google searched it & Niki & Gabi are identical twins. Gabi's gotten plastic surgery on her face though. She's had her nose & eyes done. So in that case, do they seem like the same type? youtu.be/Toe1YAi--QE
    On left has ISFP. On right mb too.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  20. #1020
    Olga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,672
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You don't know what is my method and what is Butterfly model. I recorded a video where I compare subtype theories of Gulenko and mine. You are welcome to watch it.
    I will post it on the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'm not sure why you're complaining so much when you literally use a Butterfly to type people (and a model which has nothing to do with Augusta's original concept of socionics).
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

  21. #1021
    Disrupting your illusory reality Megatrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Your mind
    TIM
    Extroverted
    Posts
    489
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    You don't know what is my method and what is Butterfly model. I recorded a video where I compare subtype theories of Gulenko and mine. You are welcome to watch it.
    I will post it on the forum.
    Hey I tried contacting you without success. How can I contact you to get your typing service?
    I see potential relationships everywhere

    If I could ask for anything impossible, that would definitely to talk to every human being ever born

  22. #1022
    Olga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,672
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, Megatrop
    Not sure, why you did not manage to reach me. My email is on my website olgatangemann@gmail.com I am not often here but always on FB where I have a few groups like Socionics International and a few small other groups by TPEs. Sometimes I noticed that I do not see straight away the messages from new people. I would suggest to request a friendship and say in a message that you wish to be typed. Or to write to me by email. For all who wishes to be typed I have a link on my website - Information for clients.
    http://socionics4you.com/информация-...#1074;?lang=en
    I use clients preferences in art and music as well as test results for teaching the method to others. I archive them on the forum. The clients identity is protected by the nickname.
    Pictures and videos if the client does not mind to share it I post as well. But if the client wishes to stay fully confidential then no pictures or videos appear anywhere. No information by which you can recognise the client either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Hey I tried contacting you without success. How can I contact you to get your typing service?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

  23. #1023

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,643
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    I have a few groups like Socionics International
    You are using "typing" by colors. To relate this to Socionics needs be in texts of Jung or Augustinavichiute or to have an experimental proof. Without this what you do is not Socionics and to call it as Socionics is a misleading.

    An experimental proof for typing by colors as an aproach may be a match of results with normal dichotomy/8 functional test or when a type was claimed before. You should take a human and offer him to get a type by both these approaches and to see how much higher than accidental chance those results match.
    For example. I'm using mostly nonverbal VI. Augustinavichiute texts have this approach in impressions what people of different types give by nonverbal behavior. Then I've did an experiment (with the usage of random people on a forum) which shaw that they match by nonverbal VI method with higher chance than accidentally (~17%) what means such info is useful for a typing.

    Gulenko is in similar situation. He uses significantly what is not Socionics and what is baseless fantasies. Besides incorrect usage of "Socionics" for the name of his practice, those doubtful hypotheses are much possibly wrong, what predisposes him to higher number of mistakes and to farther types from correct ones. By usage of strange methods you also should do more mistakes than could by normal methods.
    Also you have a problem which I've noticed as not a single case among practicing typology - incorrect understanding of own type, which is not ESI as you think (but seems EIE). With such mistake you may do more typing mistakes when compare people with yourself in common behavior and should not understand correctly IR theory.

    If you have an interest to use Socionics - you'd better used normal hypotheses of Socionics. Any principle additions need an experimental proof to trust them. Such would be more use for people and mb for you too.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  24. #1024
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You are using "typing" by colors. To relate this to Socionics needs be in texts of Jung or Augustinavichiute or to have an experimental proof. Without this what you do is not Socionics and to call it as Socionics is a misleading.

    An experimental proof for typing by colors as an aproach may be a match of results with normal dichotomy/8 functional test or when a type was claimed before. You should take a human and offer him to get a type by both these approaches and to see how much higher than accidental chance those results match.
    For example. I'm using mostly nonverbal VI. Augustinavichiute texts have this approach in impressions what people of different types give by nonverbal behavior. Then I've did an experiment (with the usage of random people on a forum) which shaw that they match by nonverbal VI method with higher chance than accidentally (~17%) what means such info is useful for a typing.

    Gulenko is in similar situation. He uses significantly what is not Socionics and what is baseless fantasies. Besides incorrect usage of "Socionics" for the name of his practice, those doubtful hypotheses are much possibly wrong, what predisposes him to higher number of mistakes and to farther types from correct ones. By usage of strange methods you also should do more mistakes than could by normal methods.
    Also you have a problem which I've noticed as not a single case among practicing typology - incorrect understanding of own type, which is not ESI as you think (but seems EIE). With such mistake you may do more typing mistakes when compare people with yourself in common behavior and should not understand correctly IR theory.

    If you have an interest to use Socionics - you'd better used normal hypotheses of Socionics. Any principle additions need an experimental proof to trust them. Such would be more use for people and mb for you too.
    Experimental proof doesn't exist for the basis of jungian typology, let alone Socionics.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •