Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

clearly didnt think about this shit
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I can only really say I'm an INXX type at the moment, and that for me, I find typologies like Socionics as only being able to tell me what I already know about myself.
    not IN, you clearly come up with little facts and statements that ignore the broader whole, like zooming in on verses from the quran, ignoring the broader side of history.
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire ~ Aries ~ Beta ~ Gryffindor ~ Summer ~ SLUEN ~

Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    not IN, you clearly come up with little facts and statements that ignore the broader whole, like zooming in on verses from the quran, ignoring the broader side of history.
    Something is true or it isn't.

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Something is true or it isn't.
    HUAHEUHAUHEU

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, probably.
    as long as you think you smart thats important

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    you're really irritating. you can't comprehend what other people are talking about, yet you constantly insult them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    youre fucking stupid. give me back ur LII badge
    But you can have mine. I made it out of chocolate.

So you're ALIIve again.

I've got no strings

To hold me down
    To make me fret
    Or make me frown
    I had strings
    But now I'm free
    There are no strings on me

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niki and Gabi are twins who both have separate YouTube channels & a channel together. Apparently they haven't always gotten along well, & they don't seem to have the same personality imo but what do you guys think?

https://youtu.be/3IGmzTE4rik

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    ugh , couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. might be my conflict type. the other girl seems extroverted too, maybe ENxx but they are both so uninteresting I can't really watch them.

edit: wow their main channel has 10 mio subs. maybe I will force myself to watch more. Gabi seems like an SEE, shouldn't take long to figure out Niki who seems a bit more interesting to me at least.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh , couldn't watch more than 3 minutes. might be my conflict type. the other girl seems extroverted too, maybe ENxx but they are both so uninteresting I can't really watch them.
    Thought I'd post since people in here were talking about identical twins & as far as I know they're identical (although Gabi's gotten plastic surgery on her face). Gabi easily could strike me as being SEI tbh. She seems so into everything to do with aesthetics. Niki easily strikes me as being ENxx agreed.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I think Gabi is an ESFp and Niki an ENFp. both are normalising subtypes. quite similar types imo. it's interesting to see the differences in how they present themselves bc of their type

https://ibb.co/qg1D5gy (Niki)

https://ibb.co/C8Rztxh (Gabi)
    Last edited by Alive; 02-17-2021 at 05:01 AM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I think Gabi is an ESFp and Niki an ENFp. both are normalising subtypes. quite similar types imo. it's interesting to see the differences in how they presents themselves bc of their type

https://ibb.co/qg1D5gy (Niki)

https://ibb.co/C8Rztxh (Gabi)
    Yeah I follow both on Instagram & the style difference is interesting to see.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kekw, neither looks like they could do yard work or deal with much hardship. Gabi also seems to be overly fussy and a bottomless pit where money would vanish. What a waste.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    kekw, neither looks like they could do yard work or deal with much hardship. Gabi also seems to be overly fussy and a bottomless pit where money would vanish. What a waste.
    I mean.. as long as it's her money that she's making & spending what's the difference? Lol But the point was that I don't think twins are automatically the same personality type.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean.. as long as it's her money that she's making & spending what's the difference? Lol But the point was that I don't think twins are automatically the same personality type.
    IDENTICAL twins. Not twins. There is a difference:

Fraternal, or dizygotic, twins are 2 separate fertilized eggs, they usually develop 2 separate amniotic sacs, placentas, and supporting structures. Identical, or monozygotic, twins may or may not share the same amniotic sac, depending on how early the single fertilized egg divides into 2.

If twins are a boy and a girl, clearly they are fraternal twins, as they do not have the same DNA. A boy has XY chromosomes and a girl has XX chromosomes. Girl-boy twins occur when one X egg is fertilized with an X sperm, and a Y sperm fertilizes the other X egg.

Sometimes health care professionals identify same-sex twins as fraternal or identical based on ultrasound findings or by examining the membranes at the time of delivery. The best way to determine if twins are identical or fraternal is by examining each child’s DNA.. as identical twins have identical DNA and fraternal twins don't.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    IDENTICAL twins. Not twins. There is a difference:

Fraternal, or dizygotic, twins are 2 separate fertilized eggs, they usually develop 2 separate amniotic sacs, placentas, and supporting structures. Identical, or monozygotic, twins may or may not share the same amniotic sac, depending on how early the single fertilized egg divides into 2.

If twins are a boy and a girl, clearly they are fraternal twins, as they do not have the same DNA. A boy has XY chromosomes and a girl has XX chromosomes. Girl-boy twins occur when one X egg is fertilized with an X sperm, and a Y sperm fertilizes the other X egg.

Sometimes health care professionals identify same-sex twins as fraternal or identical based on ultrasound findings or by examining the membranes at the time of delivery. The best way to determine if twins are identical or fraternal is by examining each child’s DNA.. as they have identical DNA.
    Well I just Google searched it & Niki & Gabi are identical twins. Gabi's gotten plastic surgery on her face though. She's had her nose & eyes done. So in that case, do they seem like the same type?

https://youtu.be/Toe1YAi--QE

Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think twins are automatically the same personality type.
    What makes a type is not known.
    Definetely it's not made by Gulenko typing or by what people like to fantasy at yourself today, though some noobs seems to act so.

Also when a trait has genetic factor this does not mean that as the only factor.

Based on known there are no reasons to claim that identical twins can't have different Jung types.
    It's possibly to suspect genetic factor among the ones which make it, based on that identical twins mostly seem to have same or close types. Would be good to give them tests, as similarity of the look may distort VI perceptions.

Well I just Google searched it & Niki & Gabi are identical twins. Gabi's gotten plastic surgery on her face though. She's had her nose & eyes done. So in that case, do they seem like the same type? youtu.be/Toe1YAi--QE
    On left has ISFP. On right mb too.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't know what is my method and what is Butterfly model. I recorded a video where I compare subtype theories of Gulenko and mine. You are welcome to watch it.
    I will post it on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I'm not sure why you're complaining so much when you literally use a Butterfly to type people (and a model which has nothing to do with Augusta's original concept of socionics).
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Disrupting your illusory reality Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    Extroverted
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    You don't know what is my method and what is Butterfly model. I recorded a video where I compare subtype theories of Gulenko and mine. You are welcome to watch it.
    I will post it on the forum.
    Hey I tried contacting you without success. How can I contact you to get your typing service?
    I see potential relationships everywhere

If I could ask for anything impossible, that would definitely to talk to every human being ever born

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Megatrop
    Not sure, why you did not manage to reach me. My email is on my website olgatangemann@gmail.com I am not often here but always on FB where I have a few groups like Socionics International and a few small other groups by TPEs. Sometimes I noticed that I do not see straight away the messages from new people. I would suggest to request a friendship and say in a message that you wish to be typed. Or to write to me by email. For all who wishes to be typed I have a link on my website - Information for clients.
    http://socionics4you.com/информация-...#1074;?lang=en
    I use clients preferences in art and music as well as test results for teaching the method to others. I archive them on the forum. The clients identity is protected by the nickname.
    Pictures and videos if the client does not mind to share it I post as well. But if the client wishes to stay fully confidential then no pictures or videos appear anywhere. No information by which you can recognise the client either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Hey I tried contacting you without success. How can I contact you to get your typing service?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526