TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Kurt Cobain - ENFJ Hamlet

I know you have an autistic need to correct everyone without providing any insights but please just ignore me. your opinion is pretty insignificant for me. I'm glad your banned on the typing threads

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    I know you have an autistic need to correct everyone without providing any insights but please just ignore me. your opinion is pretty insignificant for me. I'm glad your banned on the typing threads
    Khcs is banned from the typing threads?

No fun.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Khcs is banned from the typing threads?

No fun.
    It explains a lot though.
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

a two horned unicorn renegade Chin Diaper 007's Avatar
    TIM
    mb ILE-H🄯 LE
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ET - INFJ Humanist
    Uncertified public verbal executioner of ESI. Tickets will be available soon.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    VIs as INFj to me. Move and talks and acts like one. I almost feel like I should be making his dinner for him or something.

Not many IEs are being produced here besides Fi. Since its coupled with a softer, more intuitive type of human being, I'm inclined to go with EII. Lots of compassion and empathy here. You think of this person as the archetypical critic ?

Both EIE and EII fill the same social niche in their groups so its no wonder they look alike.

INTp? No way. Gulenko is loosing his touch. Just goes to show alphas cannot type gammas correctly, case in point, Donald Trump as a creative Fi (SEE). LMFAO.
    Harmonizing subtype. That's why he seems "ethical"
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did u get typed? @aster

TIM
    IEI-N™
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    did u get typed? @aster
    I sent them my first video but I haven’t gotten the second set of questions yet. They said they would send them to me on Sunday.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Uncle Ave have you received your results/ started the process yet?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Harmonizing subtype. That's why he seems "ethical"
    This isn't really much in the way of a explanation. "Oh-ookayyyyyyy" Well that settles it. /s

Tears Will Be the Chaser for Your Wine Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe C™
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I misspoke or misread when I said Gulenko "found mistakes" in Model A earlier. Here he states on his page regarding Model G: “The energetic model of the socionic object does not cancel Model A, but supplements it to a unified model of energy-informational metabolism (EIM).”

Idiosyncratic > Mercurial > Aggressive

Aphrodite

279 sx/so
    EVFL/WEPL IEI-Fe C

I am the wound and the blade.
    Both the torturer and he who is flayed.

BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    And because they have similar configurations they might do similar things for different reasons. Like LSX is the administrative personality and SLX is more adventure driven. So why is it hard if a person gets severly beaten up by life for instance to not give up on life or gets some luck hence expands etc...
    SLIs adventure driven? Not really, they are not adventurous by nature. SLEs' seeking of extreme stimulation and/or acquisition is the polar opposite of SLIs' quiet and conservative activity.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I work with a lot of SLI and their idea of an adventure is a trip with a bike and a coffee or beer with a friend. many of them spend their time playing train or truck simulator, taking photos of planes etc. the german stereotype of boring efficiency probably comes from the fact that we have so many people with this type in technical positions. when I talk with SLE they usually tell me how they once slept with 19 girls in a month (without me asking them about this information).

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    SLIs adventure driven? Not really, they are not adventurous by nature. SLEs' seeking of extreme stimulation and/or acquisition is the polar opposite of SLIs' quiet and conservative activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    I work with a lot of SLI and their idea of an adventure is a trip with a bike and a coffee or beer with a friend. many of them spend their time playing train or truck simulator, taking photos of planes etc. the german stereotype of boring efficiency probably comes from the fact that we have so many people with this type in technical positions. when I talk with SLE they usually tell me how they once slept with 19 girls in a month (without me asking them about this information).
    Yes, this is Si vs Se. Because the sensing is introverted in Si it is not dependent on outside adventure. But if one could observe the sensing of the Si in the same way as we see the Se engaging in the world, the result would be that both types have experienced as much at the end of the day, but one on the inside and the other on the outside.

Of course everyone needs real adventure, so in that way even SLI (and SEIs) need to learn to expand.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    mb ILE-H🄯 LE
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that's a plenty of adventure compared to LSI document office. They also might like runing in nature. Sounds pretty extreme to me - considerable body load.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    @Uncle Ave have you received your results/ started the process yet?
    Yes, I sent in my second video Tuesday, they said I should get the results soon enough.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Gulenko typed Suspiria as EIE.

He typed thegreenfaerie as LSI.

These two forum members are DUALS.

TIM
    mb F type
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ET - INFJ Humanist
    LOL I cackled

I only pledge my allegiance to the hotness. Kiana's Avatar
    TIM
    SEE-N™ LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se). Si doesn’t care about effecting anything (as opposed to Se), because it basically operates via routines. You can’t have memory and automation aka homeostasis if you didn’t have repetition (to establish routines). Now, the issue is how people perceive routine as “boring” and not “adventurous” because Si itself is not adverse to something just because it could be exciting or dangerous or whatever. If an Si person grew up in a family that values doing Indiana Jones type of stuff, they’ve been exposed doing that sort of thing/familiar with “adventure,” then that’s what gives them “homeostasis.” From an outsider POV, someone who goes “adventuring” doesn’t make them Se over Si. And for the record, my LSE uncle and SEI cousins love going “adventuring” out in the wilderness and camp in all sorts of places. They love doing extreme survival shit with no phones and hunt and fish and all that. Whereas for me, Se lead, I can’t fucking stand that shit and find it boring. And it’s not because I haven’t tried it, I’ve done it a handful of times with them growing up and several times as family get together as adults. Me not liking their idea of “adventure” doesn’t turn me into Si nor does it make them Se.

The point of socionics is not to assign actions as indicative of type but to understand why a person’s reasoning lead to them committing the action. You need context.

The “SLE” who slept with 19 chicks in month and brags about it isn’t SLE because he’s promiscuous or brags about it. He could be any type. What’s missing is the context behind the reasoning for such information to come out anyway. Anyone could be promiscuous but their reasoning will differ.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se). Si doesn’t care about effecting anything (as opposed to Se), because it basically operates via routines.
    This is not entirely correct. Si has nothing to do with routines, and it is not about memory. You're right it's not about the experience itself (Se). But instead it's about the inner psychic impression. But not memory. Si is just as irrational as Se, but mostly hidden.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    SEE-N™ LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not entirely correct. Si has nothing to do with routines, and it is not about memory. You're right it's not about the experience itself (Se). But instead it's about the inner psychic impression. But not memory. Si is just as irrational as Se, but mostly hidden.
    “Psychic” impressions creates memories. Memories don’t just come out of nowhere, and homeostasis cannot be achieved without repetition (memory).

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Psychic” impressions creates memories. Memories don’t just come out of nowhere, and homeostasis cannot be achieved without repetition (memory).

Anything can create memories. That doesn't mean that it is connected to Si. I have no idea why people mention memories with Si, maybe because of MBTI.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    SEE-N™ LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anything can create memories. That doesn't mean that it is connected to Si. I have no idea why people mention memories with Si, maybe because of MBTI.
    Well if that’s an indirect suggestion that I’m going off of MBTi then you’re wrong. I made no mention of such. And you didn’t explain what Si is and how it manifest. If you say I’m wrong, then give me adequate explanation as to why my understanding and analysis of Si is wrong, not just say it’s psychic impressions because really? Wtf does that even mean?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well what is a psychic impression but a recorded memory?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shotgunfingers and thegreenfaerie are typed as IDENTICALS!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, this is Si vs Se. Because the sensing is introverted in Si it is not dependent on outside adventure. But if one could observe the sensing of the Si in the same way as we see the Se engaging in the world, the result would be that both types have experienced as much at the end of the day, but one on the inside and the other on the outside.

Of course everyone needs real adventure, so in that way even SLI (and SEIs) need to learn to expand.
    The way I experience Si and Se is really not that similar, other than the fact that they are both about what is immediately present.

Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se). Si doesn’t care about effecting anything (as opposed to Se), because it basically operates via routines. You can’t have memory and automation aka homeostasis if you didn’t have repetition (to establish routines). Now, the issue is how people perceive routine as “boring” and not “adventurous” because Si itself is not adverse to something just because it could be exciting or dangerous or whatever. If an Si person grew up in a family that values doing Indiana Jones type of stuff, they’ve been exposed doing that sort of thing/familiar with “adventure,” then that’s what gives them “homeostasis.” From an outsider POV, someone who goes “adventuring” doesn’t make them Se over Si. And for the record, my LSE uncle and SEI cousins love going “adventuring” out in the wilderness and camp in all sorts of places. They love doing extreme survival shit with no phones and hunt and fish and all that. Whereas for me, Se lead, I can’t fucking stand that shit and find it boring. And it’s not because I haven’t tried it, I’ve done it a handful of times with them growing up and several times as family get together as adults. Me not liking their idea of “adventure” doesn’t turn me into Si nor does it make them Se.

The point of socionics is not to assign actions as indicative of type but to understand why a person’s reasoning lead to them committing the action. You need context.

The “SLE” who slept with 19 chicks in month and brags about it isn’t SLE because he’s promiscuous or brags about it. He could be any type. What’s missing is the context behind the reasoning for such information to come out anyway. Anyone could be promiscuous but their reasoning will differ.
    I partly agree, repetition/habituation is a natural part of Si, and you can have more low-key and solitary types of adventures like the example you mentioned. But certain activities are more demanding or intense by their nature. (The promiscuous lifestyle being one of them.)

The memory stuff is MBTI though tbh

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    After watching both video clips, still believe his type is ENFJ Hamlet from the Beta quadrant.

Does he have an ESTP father or mother?

Examples of the same personality type

EIE - beard subtype.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE - beard subtype.
    A bald subtype of ENFJ Hamlet exists as well.
    Last edited by khcs; 11-28-2020 at 09:11 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way I experience Si and Se is really not that similar, other than the fact that they are both about what is immediately present.

I partly agree, repetition/habituation is a natural part of Si, and you can have more low-key and solitary types of adventures like the example you mentioned. But certain activities are more demanding or intense by their nature. (The promiscuous lifestyle being one of them.)

The memory stuff is MBTI though tbh
    Promiscuous lifestyle won’t exclude Si. I’m friends with 4 Alpha SFs who whore around (their body count is well is over 100) while fantasizing that they’ll get a good husband out of all of this (and they want to fix him and have him totally depend on them).

Repetition creates memory, and automation/routine comes from it. It’s not from MBTI, that’s just what I think makes sense. What is repetition if not memory?

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So, Gulenko typed Suspiria as EIE.

He typed thegreenfaerie as LSI.

These two forum members are DUALS.
    Now just think that people used to say how alike me and Faerie were . Hence, we are identicals. Yeah, no.
    I have spoken to her on various occasions, and I still do. We are similar, yes, but visibly different once you get past the superficiality of the first glance or the second encounter.

You must pierce a lot of layers if you want to type someone, and you must ask the right questions.
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Repetition creates memory, and automation/routine comes from it. It’s not from MBTI, that’s just what I think makes sense. What is repetition if not memory?
    You said

"Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se)."

that's what I disagree with - Si is seeking a directly apparent experience - one which is pleasant and possibly, though not necessarily, familiar. Something can be pleasant and familiar or it can be pleasant and new.

Once you find a pleasant experience you can "settle into it" and do it on a regular basis to satisfy a need - like sustenance, rest, recreation, whatever. Needs naturally occur in cycles which leads to repetition.

TIM
    SEE-N™ LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said

"Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se)."

that's what I disagree with - Si is seeking a directly apparent experience - one which is pleasant and possibly, though not necessarily, familiar. Something can be pleasant and familiar or it can be pleasant and new.

Once you find a pleasant experience you can "settle into it" and do it on a regular basis to satisfy a need - like sustenance, rest, recreation, whatever. Needs naturally occur in cycles which leads to repetition.
    But Si isn’t direct experience, that’s Se. Si is focused on its impressions caused by object's attributes and its impressions are not readily visible in concrete reality, which is indirect. Si establish homeostasis gained from the knowledge of the gathered impression, which is the “memory” data of the object.

Jung said about Si:

Subjective sensation apprehends the background of the physical world rather than its surface. The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Si isn’t direct experience, that’s Se. Si is focused on its impressions caused by object's attributes and its impressions are not readily visible in concrete reality, which is indirect. Si establish homeostasis gained from the knowledge of the gathered impression, which is the “memory” data of the object.

Jung said about Si:

Subjective sensation apprehends the background of the physical world rather than its surface. The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor.
    Are you sure you aren't Ti base lol? You have pretty good Ti.

EDIT: /o\ oh my GOD you are D sub..
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 11-28-2020 at 08:06 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ LFVE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Are you sure you aren't Ti base lol? You have pretty good Ti.
    Maybe if I’m typed by Gulenko I’ll be LSI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe if I’m typed by Gulenko I’ll be LSI
    o.o or you are D subtype.. w8 no... N? Ti-Fi is N. Can't be

...whaaa LSI-C... maybe.

SLE-N or LSI-C .. hmm hmm.

TIM
    mb ILE-H🄯 LE
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Varlawend was typed ILI-H back then. So (I don't know if he wants to) but he can be added to that list.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

160579.jpg

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Now just think that people used to say how alike me and Faerie were . Hence, we are identicals. Yeah, no.
    I have spoken to her on various occasions, and I still do. We are similar, yes, but visibly different once you get past the superficiality of the first glance or the second encounter.

You must pierce a lot of layers if you want to type someone, and you must ask the right questions.
    Do you agree that you guys are duals?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think baboooshka is an IEI haha

https://youtu.be/QYEC4TZsy-Y

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung said about Si:

Jung's definition of Si is completely different from socionics. He certainly doesn't mention "homeostasis" (and probably not "memory") anywhere.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast