Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,200 of 2206

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblimp View Post
    As of 12/23/2022 0:00UTC, these privileges have been revoked. Ben Vaserlan may no longer speak for himself nor act on his behalf. RIP 1972-2022
    Afaik Ben Vaserlan isn't dead, lol.

On a side note, what's with the flood of misinformation on this forum lately?

TIM
    IEI-H 4w5 496 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    Afaik Ben Vaserlan isn't dead, lol.

Yeah he's not. And I don't know.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    apparently your humour is very creative...
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Where does one find this AI? It sounds hilarious.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Where does one find this AI? It sounds hilarious.
    I posted about it here

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Messy View Post
    I posted about it here
    I was right, hilarious indeed.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    I was right, hilarious indeed.
    The main difference from real GMan is his unbelievable suggestibility. For example it doesn't take much to make him tell about his cross dressing preferences, as pointed out by others, his activating Si from his writings begins to blossom.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe EIE

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    I think good typists are not good interviewers and good interviewers are not good typists. Hence I'd say that this operation should be performed by team of compatible members [=not butt licking or just disagreeable]. Analysis does not open people and proper interviewer can not invest time in detached analysis.
    you could probably combine both by interviewing the person first and then watching the video again and evaluating it from an impersonal perspective. the question with all of this is the time, though. let's say you are doing an hour long interview (I think you should at least take 40 minutes to get to know a person more in-depth), and you take 1 or 2 hours judging everything in your mind, that's quite a lot of time. you would probably have to have a very flexible job to do that, or charge a lot of money to make it worth it, and sometimes you kinda know the type after a minute. it's a bizarre entrepreneurial concept. you also cannot make certain typings too often too (like me typing a lot of people here IEI), otherwise people lose interest.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tiago - LII
    was typed to LSI

Jack - P, mb SLI
    was typed to LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    like the time you narrowed it down to LSI-SLI for Igor Girkin in the russian forums
    I supposed for him LII, as may remember. Possibility of LSI or SLI don't remember to be said.
    If you are assured in other, you may give a link to that my message.

> when they were all voting ILI

It's doubtful that all have one opinion, when the number of people is alike >= 10. When typers are not experienced random people they are under strong influence of conformism. Experienced ones are rare on forums, they have conformism in lesser degree.

P. S.
    blaecaedre is not my account just shows higher interest to some of my ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Vaserlan View Post
    For people on my channel: VG has diagnosed the type of folks

Rachel - ENFP
    did not notice the opinion of Gulenko
    Last edited by Sol; 02-10-2023 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Tiago - LII
    was typed to LSI

Jack - P, mb SLI
    was typed to LSI

I supposed for him LII, as may remember. Possibility of LSI or SLI don't remember to be said.
    If you are assured in other, you may give a link to that my message.

> when they were all voting ILI

It's doubtful that all have one opinion, when the number of people is alike >= 10. When typers are not experienced random people they are under strong influence of conformism. Experienced ones are rare on forums, they have conformism in lesser degree.

P. S.
    blaecaedre is not my account just shows higher interest to some of my ideas

Rachel - ENFP
    did not notice the opinion of Gulenko
    Yeah, it shows the unreliability of dubious VI skills over a proper interview. I rely on VI too but I know it does not correspond a number of times.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    it shows the unreliability of dubious VI skills over a proper interview
    Different opinion does not mean wrong opinion.

About methods.
    In my experiment of 2015 intuitive-nonverbal method gave match ~17% what is same as in IRL interview experiment of 1999.
    There is general problem of typing skills, what gives difference of opinions. In other case there would were typers with >50% independent match.
    Even, when a typer would use nonverbal + logics it's doubtful to improve much. As the said is filtered (as people know types theory and always are prejusticed, want to be thought better). Data is not complete enough as people differ from common for their types in something, have distorted self perceptions. It's not good to type logically only by what was said during an interview. I saw when people behaved rather differently in typing interview and in external conditions. Including when what they said about themself did not match good to what they do.
    For logical approach is good to know a human outside of limited conditions of interview. In other case the info has doubtful quality.

In case of Gulenko, the situation is additionally worsened by his usage of doubtful theory his own-made and based on Augustinavichiute's baseless fantasies as Reinin traits (most of which she did not took seriously). What mb the reason he types strangely much to LSI/EIE, for example.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About methods.
    In my experiment of 2015 intuitive-nonverbal method gave match ~17% what is same as in IRL interview experiment of 1999.
    Overreliance in your methods to the detriment of more complex and interesting systems like dcnh has led you to mistakes,e.g: typing famous people as conflictors when they've been a stable couple for years, difficult in the case of conflictors as attraction is hardly there in real life. Mistyping probably ‘quiet’ types in beta for their quasi-identical, contrarian, etc. Still, the overall result in your case is not bad, just not as infallible as you think.

In case of Gulenko, the situation is additionally worsened by his usage of doubtful theory his own-made and based on Augustinavichiute's baseless fantasies as Reinin traits (most of which she did not took seriously). What mb the reason he types strangely much to LSI/EIE, for example.
    If you have ‘an experiment’ I can assure you G. has 30 times that, maybe why he relies on his system.The presence of LSI/EIE might be strange to someone who thinks an LIE has the same impetus to get typed as an LSI (a Ti type, aristocratic, waiting for the manna of an opinion from an authority figure to rain on them).

Last edited by Rusal; 02-11-2023 at 02:01 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Rusal
    Also. In case you think to have an interview is very important to be correct about types traits, not as when having short random video talking, and when you have no such interview (Gulenko did not place them) - then you can't be assured that my opinion is incorrect based on your typing.
    If you have no objective basis to suppose that Gulenko does not mistake in significant % of cases, you can't be assured in his opinion too. Without typing interviews (taking how important you think them) you can't be assured in his good typing skills by subjective reason (as his match with you) too.
    Meanwhile you said that trust to Gulenko in mentioned cases. You show not reasonable approach to Gulenko opinions and to disagreement with his opinions. This is common problem for some typers' fans - the lack of appropriate thinking, low criticizm, emotional bias. It's doubtful to be correct with such approach.
    1st what you should do - more to think _yourself_. More to think in general when talk about related to logics. Do not be assured in something when you have nothing reasonable for that. Then your opinion will weight more and may appear higher interest for talking.

Tomoka
    more possible P, E, F

this girl with nonstable nonverbal behavior is not LSI too
    again. Gulenko seem to type to EIE/LSI strangely often. his should mistake in such cases with higher chance

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rusal
    Also. In case you think to have an interview is very important to be correct about types traits, not as when having short random video talking, and when you have no such interview (Gulenko did not place them) - then you can't be assured that my opinion is incorrect based on your typing.
    If you have no objective basis to suppose that Gulenko does not mistake in significant % of cases, you can't be assured in his opinion too. Without typing interviews (taking how important you think them) you can't be assured in his good typing skills by subjective reason (as his match with you) too.
    Meanwhile you said that trust to Gulenko in mentioned cases. You show not reasonable approach to Gulenko opinions and to disagreement with his opinions. This is common problem for some typers' fans - the lack of appropriate thinking, low criticizm, emotional bias. It's doubtful to be correct with such approach.
    1st what you should do - more to think _yourself_. More to think in general when talk about related to logics. Do not be assured in something when you have nothing reasonable for that. Then your opinion will weight more and may appear higher interest for talking.
    Not a strange stance for someone who holds the esoteric belief that a mostly young, inexperienced audience can spot a dual using a video with a person speaking in a foreign language indirectly evoking metaphysical ideas of the soulmate (and makes a thread full of them) to deride bodies of written work based on real people and real group work dynamics of established schools, and infer wrong results from a sole experiment with probable mistakes given skewed methods, with traceable mistyping (at least that I noticed, based on my experience). Less credibility especially when you seem to show the same modus operandi of questioning a person's type over and over if they contradict you once, demonstrating there's a heavy emotional charge rather than objective observance. I have my objections but to some of your typings and I disagree with what goes against my experience not necessarily what G. says if it doesn't.
    Last edited by Rusal; 02-11-2023 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Varlawend Specific eye movements like squinting eyes mean something or nope considering they are regular?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is Gulenko's claim about duals (by his typing) which have problematic relations so often, that he doubts to recommend this match of types.

"It happens that duals can't support each other, but drown in endless arguing. Practice gives such a spread that I become more and more cautious in recommendations, and for duality relationship too." (Gulenko, 2001)

If to take the hypothesa about ~50% average accuracy today (based on experiments), then it's ~25% as common chance to get correct types for duality. Even if the accuracy is better, - it should be some tens % of mistakes where at least 1 of 2 in a pair got wrong type and hence IR is not duality with thought types (duality can be still, but accidentally).

What to do? The best is to check own types by yourself, with usage of common behavior, nonverbal impressions and IR effects with good known people irl. If you'll get good fit to types theory - good chance of your correct type. Same for 2nd human. It's difficult, long (~1 year) but today only this gives very high chance of your correct type.
    Gulenko or other typer may help in this process, same as a test. Better typer is alike more accurate test. Significant chance of a mistake will stay anyway, so to check your type yourself by IR will be important.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Temperament

Irrationality is more than rationality

Linas has difficulty concentrating on one thing or action for long periods of time. In order to repeat the same action for a long time, he needs to have a strong motivation. This is a clear sign of an irrational temperament, which functions better when switching between different tasks.
    The irrational's performance depends largely on his current state. Regular ups and downs in the absence of discernible external causes are also a sign of an irrational temperament. Next. As he ponders, Linas internally spells out his logical conclusions. Moreover, he has internal dialogues with various individuals - relatives or acquaintances. Internal speech during deliberation is also characteristic of irrational types.

Extraversion is more than introversion

Although this parameter is not so pronounced, but by nature Linas is more an extrovert. First of all, he says straight out what he thinks, does not hide his assessments. In addition, Linas has a good sense of humor. I can imagine that in company he behaves quite actively, jokes a lot, strikes a chord with others, and is not afraid to disrupt the usual environment.
    Linas has a hard time being patient, keeping a bad mood within him. But if he shows it or expresses it, he immediately calms down and forgets about the negativity. This is an extroverted character trait, which implies an open expression of feelings. It is true that Linas thinks he fits the definition of passive aggression. This passive aggressive behavior in his case is explained by the distant subtype.
    Extroverted irrationals, where Linas belongs, have a flexible-maneuvering temperament.
    Installation (activity orientation)

Logic is more than ethics

Linas is quite intelligent. Even though he has a poor memory due to taking neuroleptics, his logic helps him quickly make sense of difficult situations. He also tries to solve conflicts logically, not emotionally, by explaining and drawing conclusions, which should be cemented by agreement. It is important for him to understand how the system works, by what laws it functions, and how best to manage it. Of course, this is the position of logic.
    But logical preferences inevitably lead to ethical problems. Linas seems to have a poor sense of relationships, as well as the emotional states of those around him. He can be wrong about how people feel about him. Therefore, he can speak out sharply or hurt a person and not pay attention to this. He also has difficulty expressing his own inner feelings.
    Sensing is more than intuition

Linas has pretty good movement coordination. He was physically active as a child, for example, he rode bicycles and roller skates a lot. He also really doesn't like it when people take his things without asking. Sensory types are very important to be undivided masters of their possessions.
    Linas is good at cooking elaborate meals. He's just too lazy to do it regularly. Sensorics are usually better cooks than intuitives. They taste the food better. We also learn from the interview that Linas has a long-standing hobby of buying computer components. Hehas known all the prices of them since he was 14 years old. This is a very reliable sensory trait.Perhaps Linas is an intuitive type, after all, like an ILE? No, he has a different pattern of reactions. For example, he is characterized by sensory impatience. He has to get things quickly, here and now. In addition, Linas has a rather sharp eye, noticing everything that's going on around him, which is common among sensory people.
    The logic with the sensing gives the technical-managerial installation.

Subtype

What can we say about his subtype? - The most probable subtype in DCNH system is the four one, i.e. harmonizing (H). This is evidenced, firstly, by his initiality (impatience, enthusiasm for the new, an unexpected manifestation of abilities). And, secondly, distantness - it is difficult for him to get close, he gets nervous in unusual situations, can be inhibited, avoids conflicts in every possible way.
    The initiality combined with the distantness gives a harmonizing subtype.

Conclusion

So, the type of respondent is a flexible-maneuvering temperament in the managerial installation - SLE of harmonizing subtype (Marshall combining).
    Characteristic features of such a person: skillfulness, judgment, good skills in chamber creative areas, a sense of humor, generosity, musicality, but at the same time avoidance of rude conflicts, nervousness and a significant relaxation, which often looks like laziness from the outside.

@Alonzo

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    So, the type of respondent
    Gulenko redundantly trusts to how people who know types theory and have opinion about own probable types traits describe themselves. He gets not only limited, but also strongly filtered data.

You are closer to F.

You may place your video in a typing theme.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, I could be a SEE, but I don't really see myself as Gamma, sorry.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I like both LII and ILI.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko typed me ILI-H. He's very busy. The whole process for me took 3 months.
    Last edited by Fractals; 05-24-2023 at 03:15 PM.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
    Gulenko typed me ILI-H. He's very busy. The whole process for me took 3 months.
    Congrats on your typing!

What do you think of the result?

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also, might as well update.

Alpha:

LII
    BenVaserlan LII-C-EI
    Sachmet LII-N

ILE
    Ouronis ILE-NH

Beta:

EIE
    ChthonicDaydream EIE-C
    Cataclysm EIE-C
    SanguineMiasma EIE-C-T
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Echidna1000 EIE-N
    TheException EIE-N
    Duschia EIE-H
    Fay EIE-H
    SaveYourself EIE-H
    Beembo EIE-H

LSI
    Confuz LSI
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Squark LSI-DC
    Wavebury LSI-C
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Eudaimonium LSI-H
    Shining LSI-H
    Hellohellohello LSI-H
    SGF LSI-H

SLE
    Northstar SLE-C
    Malandro SLE-NC
    Viktor SLE-H
    Leo SLE-H

IEI
    Megedy IEI-C
    Pirouette IEI-CN
    Astor IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H

Gamma:

SEE
    Lolita SEE-N

ILI
    Sayonara ILI-C
    DesertFinancial ILI-C
    Nephiloth ILI-C
    Mantra ILI-H
    Fractals ILI-H
    Varlawend ILI-HC
    TheIconoclast ILI-HN-E

Delta:

IEE
    Po m IEE-N

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebury View Post
    Congrats on your typing!

What do you think of the result?
    Thank you! I think it's a good type for swing trading. So berry goot!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Wavebury

@sbbds reported about EII. In case there was no of her in the list as the typing was not finished, I'd inputed as intermediate result.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post
    I think it's a good type for swing trading.
    While good type for you is which correct. ILI is doubtful to be so.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Wavebury

@sbbds reported about EII. In case there was no of her in the list as the typing was not finished, I'd inputed as intermediate result.
    To my knowledge she hasn't gotten typed. She did put "EII by Gulenko" in her profile but it was a joke I think.
    Last edited by Ave; 12-06-2023 at 02:51 PM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Temperament
    This shit hits different in 2023

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    This shit hits different in 2023
    "Linas is quite intelligent."

yeah

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Linas is quite intelligent."

yeah
    Now that's just mean, commie!

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed that all the thinking types in Dr.G channel use some form of confirmation reasoning in their feedback videos ; "I agree" , "I think it's correct" and so on !

Imagine going to the Doctor and say "I think it's correct" after receiving a diagnosis ! I bet most people who have the habit of asking for a second medical opinion are thinking types (or SEI sometimes) because they thought the diagnosis was not "correct" !

(I'm just kidding of course !)

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

l.
    Last edited by youfloweryourfeast; 03-13-2024 at 01:00 PM.

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WVBRY View Post
    Was Ben Vaserlan typed as LII-C by Gulenko?
    Yes he (I) was typed that with E accentuation and likely 'I' accentuation.
    Playlist of VICTOR GULENKO VIDEOS on my eponymous YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFts...UNCbndTcDjAODE
    Check out the reviews and read a FREE preview of my comedy stageplay "Wilma & Rena": http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-vaserla...-23226472.html

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblimp View Post
    As of 12/23/2022 0:00UTC, these privileges have been revoked. Ben Vaserlan may no longer speak for himself nor act on his behalf. RIP 1972-2022
    Still alive and I was born after 1972.
    Playlist of VICTOR GULENKO VIDEOS on my eponymous YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFts...UNCbndTcDjAODE
    Check out the reviews and read a FREE preview of my comedy stageplay "Wilma & Rena": http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-vaserla...-23226472.html

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by on a peaceful hiatus View Post
    Ben writes plays and constantly has video interviews with groups of people. His face also looks super ethical

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/ima...7ifH5YiTwDnJfU

I think he's an IEI
    When did I last have a guest on my channel? Since 2022, I've been concentrating on my dramedy.

See this video on Fi. It might support you typing of me. Bear in mind my enneafix is E614w7 SxSp. I think the E146 sextet is triple Fi.

https://www.youtube.com/live/g4-6wps...EE4xriAIV6EgDZ

mr. steal yo data ChaosConductor6669's Avatar
    TIM
    angel dust
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WVBRY View Post
    Spam bots and trolls; it's apparently worse on Eastern forums and most people just use Discord anyway.

TIM
    eii enfp sp/so 479
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's for ever gatekeeped

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guessing, looking at a few rosters in posts, that he's close by the numbers.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the F rationale or T reasons seems like a bias when Gulenko states that poster X is logical in installation because 'reasons' way through it, rather than emotions.

F and T are rational judging functions and that is intimated strongly in the literature, even here where one is entrained into theory of mind and the other is attracted to systems of parts. I.e., impersonal vs. personal interests.

They both are logical.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement