Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,080 of 2206

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The DSM-5 does not say that being an asshole is associated with being but it is a valid medical condition so I am in the clear.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    The DSM-5 does not say that being an asshole is associated with being but it is a valid medical condition so I am in the clear.
    Most followers of gulenko's school are probably suffering from stockholm syndrome

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Somehow I think that Ti = psychoticism because you have to trust in your own crap (but that is when you do Ni without a clear command).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Somehow I think that Ti = psychoticism because you have to trust in your own crap (but that is when you do Ni without a clear command).
    Ti is kinda weird in the sense that I make a limited amount of observations, and then I extrapolate it onto the whole society. You observe a bunch of people of a type and then you describe every person of that type based on your subjective impressions. It could be nonsense or actually pretty accurate.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti is NOT hard to understand. It’s just what a calculator does.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    Visions/hallucinations = Ni? I'm pretty sure the DSM and ICD both disagree...

Ni: development over time (processes), cause and effect, history, planning, forecasting, past/future, rhythm, speed, urgency, fantasy

Introverted intuition is an introverted, irrational, and dynamic information element. It is also called Ni, T, temporal intuition, or white intuition. Ni is generally associated with the ability to recognize the unfolding of processes over time (how one event leads to another), have visions of the past and future, develop mental imagery, and see intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects. Types that value Ni always like to have in mind a specific plan for how their life will develop in the future. Thus they have little time for the concept of "living for the moment" or "making the best of the present". They generally engage in pure leisure activities only for short periods of time, and even then their leisure activities generally involve a psychologically demanding or competitive aspect.

When it says "visions" there, it does not mean psychosis, it means an imagined goal/direction...
    Iono, if you're replying to me here, I kind of like Jung's descriptions of Ni better, where the emphasis is on being in touch with the unconscious and its symbols.

I agree with this part:

Introverted intuition is an introverted, irrational, and dynamic information element. It is also called Ni, T, temporal intuition, or white intuition. Ni is generally associated with the ability to recognize the unfolding of processes over time (how one event leads to another), have visions of the past and future, develop mental imagery, and see intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects.
    All this related to being in touch with the uncosnscious; and obviously I'm not saying that Ni valuers are possessed by the unconscious, I'm talking about functional accentuation, in cases of extreme Ni accentuation, I would suspect psychosis to be the result.

But this part is bunk imo:

Types that value Ni always like to have in mind a specific plan for how their life will develop in the future. Thus they have little time for the concept of "living for the moment" or "making the best of the present".
    Having a specific plan for how your life will develop is probably not related to socionics. It's a very type-A personality thing. If anything it's related to excessive rationality, not Ni. I don't know where WSS gets their whole "Ni doms plan for the future" argument from, but I don't see any validity to it, personally.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    Ti is NOT hard to understand. It’s just what a calculator does.
    No, it's not.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Math is just a specific aspect of Ti, just like one Ni dom can be good at painting and another at learning languages etc

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ipbanned View Post
    Iono, if you're replying to me here, I kind of like Jung's descriptions of Ni better, where the emphasis is on being in touch with the unconscious and its symbols.

I agree with this part:

All this related to being in touch with the uncosnscious; and obviously I'm not saying that Ni valuers are possessed by the unconscious, I'm talking about functional accentuation, in cases of extreme Ni accentuation, I would suspect psychosis to be the result.
    I wasn't replying to you in particular, just in general about Ni = hallucinating. I get that extreme accentuation resulting in psychosis is where people were headed with that, and I knew that before I ever replied, but it's really not type related. There are all kinds of types with psychosis.

Having a specific plan for how your life will develop is probably not related to socionics. It's a very type-A personality thing. If anything it's related to excessive rationality, not Ni. I don't know where WSS gets their whole "Ni doms plan for the future" argument from, but I don't see any validity to it, personally.
    It's because Ni pertains to time. I would fall into the type A personality category, actually, despite not having a plan; I don't plan because I can't plan like that, my mind just doesn't work that way (I can't Te or Ni well, and both are involved in my case). I'm very in the moment. Yet, even when I play games, it is with a productive reason in mind: it's to avoid becoming burnt out by work so that I become counterproductive. I think that description of Ni as it pertains to time makes perfect sense because some people just can't and don't think that way despite being passionately diligent people. They (or we) instead will tend to improvise in the here and now, and we operate at our best this way. When we try to operate differently, it just doesn't work out well. It goes beyond mere planning of one's life like you're probably thinking of it. Tommy Shelby in Peaky Blinders is kind of an extreme example of using Ni and Te in this way (he is LIE-Ni).

For the record, btw, Type A/B personality doesn't exist. It was just some bogus thing funded by the tobacco industry when they were attempting to defend the stance that smoking is not what adversely affects health. They tried to say Type A personalities are more likely to smoke and that their personality causes the health problems.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 06-15-2022 at 01:17 PM.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, it's not.
    Oh yeah? Your mom has 816 60065.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. It is my understanding that Ni is an observing function. Wait and see. It observe the development of pattern through Time because there is no development without the Time factor. So, in Ni mode, time is very flexible and malleable. You imagine (visualize) [from the present state of situation (Se input)] the Past (sometimes with astronomic scales) and observe with your "mind eyes" the origin of what led to the present situation and extract a pattern from it. Now, with this pattern you can deduce and visualise a Future development. You believe in what you see, and that's the key. Se believes what it sees too but in the here and now (instinctive action/reaction to real time events perceived with high acuity) , whereas Ni for the lack of a better word "transcends" the here and now going beyond the axes of time (a Past - a Future ). Note that those visions are dynamic. I always compare some aspect of Ni to a VCR (let's call it VLC to not sound like a dinosaur !) Time and events being the movie you are watching however, unlike watching a movie in theater where you have no control over its progress (real time event) in VLC you have access to special commands like : fast forward, fast backward (rewind), pause, slow motion and of course play. So you have control over the Time factor of the movie and that's one of the aspects of Ni.
    Last edited by godslave; 06-15-2022 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Add some Idea

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that any type can experience it, but I also think it is experienced through Ni, the unconscious coming through that is. This is similar to how immediate contact with reality is experienced through Se.
    At the same time, anybody can experience outer reality in the ordinary way. Se is a specific function, and handles a very specific aspect of extraverted reality. I have the same view on Ni.

Accentuation is separate from type and subtype in SHS, so any type can theoretically have any function be accentuated. In the case of contact with the unconscious, it is more likely related to Ni accentuation, in my view. I think accentuation is best understood as being "possessed" by a function, and being "possessed" by Ni means fixation on symbols, dreams, archetypes, etc (even if they are not consciously identified as such by the person experiencing it). Jung talks alot obout how Ni is in touch with unconscious, so I don't even think it's radical to speculate that being possessed by Ni would lead to being possessed by the unconscious. Being in touch with the unconscious is dangerous in cases where it gets extreme, I think. Psychosis can be a consequence in these cases.
    There are many ways the unconscious manifests itself. I don't see any reason to attribute everything to Ni. This discussion started because Varlawend mentioned Jung's Red Book. And I just wanted to point out that the Red Book is an illustration of visions in Jung's individuation crisis. So it is not "normal" psychology. But it can happen to anybody who has lived long and intensively enough. Individuation is a well-known thing in depth psychology. I have myself witnessed a life crisis that happened to a relative. There are deeper psychological reasons for this. But maybe Jung had an Ni accentuation, but I don't think you need it in order to experience the unconscious, to hear voices or hallucinate.

Some points:

A common way (at least in Jungian circles) to connect with the unconscious is active imagination. When you close your eyes you don't just see black, but after a while some vague images. The idea is then to observe what happens to these images, just passively following them. It's a way to use that background "noise" from the unconscious that is always present but ignored, and see were it goes. Something most people can learn.

All introverted functions take the information through the unconscious, not just Ni. But Ni is in a way special because it combines intuition with the inner realm.

Von Franz (jungian psychologist) talks about how artists can use the inferior function (suggestive) for creative purposes. Because it is in such an undeveloped and unadapted state. That's another channel for the unconscious to manifest itself.

Moods, a certain atmosphere in a place etc. are manifestations of the unconscious. I once worked with an LSE in an old house from the 19:th century. We were hanging wallpaper. (He's LSE-N, no Ni acc.) Suddenly he said casually: "Somebody's in the room, I wonder who it is, I think it's an old woman". I also noticed something in the room, like a presence. Later we heard that an old woman had in fact lived in the house her whole life until she died in the 1990ies.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Moods, a certain atmosphere in a place etc. are manifestations of the unconscious. I once worked with an LSE in an old house from the 19:th century. We were hanging wallpaper. (He's LSE-N, no Ni acc.) Suddenly he said casually: "Somebody's in the room, I wonder who it is, I think it's an old woman". I also noticed something in the room, like a presence. Later we heard that an old woman had in fact lived in the house her whole life until she died in the 1990ies.
    I know that science has discovered that certain stones have a certain kind of...memory like it can record (through resonance of impregnated energy ??) psychic energy* a bit like the shroud of Turin recorded that famous image. . That would be very interesting if we could test the sensibility of High Si people to the energy of those "stones". Maybe Si can perceive those vibes and energy. That would explain why they feel certain phenomenon like a bodily sensation I don't like the systematic paranormal interpretation to strange phenomenon but I know that they do exist. Actually, I've always been fascinated by those stuff even though I lost the passion .

Edit : * And vibrations which can be translated in sound and played back !!
    Last edited by godslave; 06-15-2022 at 06:03 PM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I do not know what you mean. I work with DarkAngelFireWolf69 and am basically a member of his humanitarian socionics school and therefore a follower of his theories, even if I disagree with some aspects of it. DarkAngelFireWolf69 never claimed to be objective, nor does he care. "Empirical data" is often just a buzzword used by the scientific community but it seems almost impossible to be objective in a subjective field like psyvhology in my opinion. This thread is about DarkAngelFireWolf69's school. You can follow and agree with the conclusions he makes, or you don't and use the big five or any other socionics school.
    "They may also be wary of basing their beliefs or actions on facts from outside sources, instead preferring to rely on their own insights. These behaviors can sometimes lead to confusion and lack of clarity, as they may have difficulty clearly explaining and underscoring the information pertinent their ideas."
    "You have no idea how to organize or prioritize information."

I do not understand how this has anything to do with anything I wrote here
    Exactly. You don't even realize you're dismissing factual information while accepting your own insights that contradict it. You're skeptical of facts, and you favor your own insights and abstract thinking. The priority should be what is as close to objective/factual as you can possibly get, but instead you treat facts and objective information with contempt, dismissing them entirely. Thus the Te PoLR.

According to his school, Ni is related to imagination, abstract thinking and visions. I then made the conclusion that artists and abstract scientists must be Ni types then.
    I'm not contradicting the bolded, but only when "visions" are not misunderstood as being anything other than an imagined goal/direction. It is "the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom." Not "an experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition." Not "hallucinating."

These things are said with specific contexts in mind. It's not saying this stuff about imagination in general, or about all types of abstract thinking, etc. It's not saying only these types can think abstractly, or that only those types have imagination. It's a brief summarization that is honestly poorly written for not specifying.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Lady Leviathan @Tallmo

I feel I am somewhat being misunderstood here. I do think there is some connection between extreme Ni accentuation (not type) and a disconnect from the outside world or "real" world in favor of inner imagination, which can lead to psychosis (in some rare cases) but exactly what it is, I am not sure and I don't think anyone really knows. This is an area which is very young in terms of research. I am NOT saying all psychosis is "caused by Ni" whatever that would mean, or that "Ni=hallucinations".

Also, Tallmo, regarding Se, I worded what I said about it rather carefully in order to avoid the cliché that Se means attention to external reality. I think it's more like being able to deal with crisis situations, emergencies, extremes, conflicts, etc, than anything pertaining to the outside world in a general sense. Perhaps I didn't word my sentence that you quoted very well, though. All extraverted functions deal with the outside world, and I agree all introverted ones draw something out of the inner world, though I suspect Ni and Si are more in touch with what is typically understood as the unconscious. Ti and Fi seem closer to what we Westerners are used to experiencing on a conscious level, because they are rational functions.

Which brings me to my next point, Lady: I think that what is typically understood as hallucinations, psychosis, and mental illness in Western society, is, in many other societies (such as those with shamanistic beliefs), understood as trance, ecstasy, inspiration, communication with the spirit world. Our society is so careful to draw the line between what is "imagination" (healthy) and what is "insanity" (unhealthy), but I think the line is somewhat thinner than most people think, and I also think they are two manifestations of the same thing, just one is more extreme than the other, because it crosses a threshhold where a person is no longer "thinking in their right mind". They are no longer able to deal with reality or solve problems the way they are expected to, so they are labelled insane.

Also, I understand that you were talking about the individuation process in a conversation with Varlawend, Tallmo, and that some of this got out of context, but I wanted to clarify my thoughts on this because to me it's such an interesting topic.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 07-12-2022 at 01:46 PM. Reason: grammar/typos

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if anyone has managed to trick Gulenko, he being the expert that he is, I doubt he would ever fall for it.

But it's an interesting thought experiment.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EUDAEMONIUM View Post
    I wonder if anyone has managed to trick Gulenko, he being the expert that he is, I doubt he would ever fall for it.

But it's an interesting thought experiment.
    I haven’t tried to trick anyone, but after studying the types and taking many tests, I can test pretty much like any type I want. Somewhere I have a screenshot that says I’m an IEI, because that’s what I was trying for.

I’m pretty sure that a video interview would be harder to fake, though it probably could be done by a skilled person.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lady Leviathan @Tallmo

I feel I am somewhat being misunderstood here. I do think there is some connection between extreme Ni accentuation (not type) and a disconnect from the outside world or "real" world in favor of inner imagination, which can lead to psychosis (in some rare cases) but exactly what it is, I am not sure and I don't think anyone really knows. This is an area which is very young in terms of research. I am NOT saying all psychosis is "caused by Ni" whatever that would mean, or that "Ni=halluciinations".
    Ok, I understand.

Also, Tallmo, I regarding Se, I worded what I said about it rather carefully in order to avoid the cliché that Se means attention to external reality. I think it's more like being able to deal with crisis situations, emergencies, extremes, conflicts, etc, than anything pertaining to the outside world in a general sense.
    I see Se (base) as experiencing external reality by the impact of the sensation, and that's about it. This can lead to a realistic approach or ability to deal with crisis, but in many cases just an attitude that life is about doing stuff, interacting etc. It embraces the whole world without discrimination, but only as a basic sensation, experience, interaction with objects. So even if Se is very "general" in a way, it is only general in the realm of sensation, direct experience.

Perhaps I didn't word my sentence that you quoted very well, though. All extraverted functions deal with the outside world, and I agree all introverted ones draw something out of the inner world, though I suspect Ni and Si are more in touch with what is typically understood as the unconscious. Ti and Fi seem closer to what we Westerners are used to experiencing on a conscious level, because they are rational functions.
    yes rational functions are in a way "more conscious" because there is a discrimination going on. On the other hand, what really is introversion? Jung seems to be saying that introverted functions can take the stimulus from outside, but they develop inwards. So when Ti is thinking about a problem it revolves around some primordial image, pattern or idea and this can then produce a concise result that can explain the initial problem that was the reason for thinking. And Ni can actually say something about the external world, because the archetypal changes in the unconscious are triggered by reality and can reflect reality. Maybe one could say that introversion is a psychic abstraction of reality, of course within the competence of each function.

Also, I understand that you were talking about the individuation process in a conversation with Varlawend, Tallmo, and that some of this got out of context, but I wanted to clarify my thoughts on this because to me it's such an interesting topic.
    Yes it is interesting. If you're interested in types and the individuation process you might like the book "Lectures in Jung's typology", the chapters by Marie-Louise von Franz. She talks about lots of interesting stuff not mentioned by Socionics. I have read parts of it as e-book, but I'd like to get the physical book and read it properly.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 06-18-2022 at 07:38 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    yes rational functions are in a way "more conscious" because there is a discrimination going on. On the other hand, what really is introversion? Jung seems to be saying that introverted functions can take the stimulus from outside, but they develop inwards. So when Ti is thinking about a problem it revolves around some primordial image, pattern or idea and this can then produce a concise result that can explain the initial problem that was the reason for thinking. And Ni can actually say something about the external world, because the archetypal changes in the unconscious are triggered by reality and can reflect reality. Maybe one could say that introversion is a psychic abstraction of reality, of course within the competence of each function.
    An example of an introvert in Model G. Introvert interacts with introversion. Functions 1-4

Model G extrovert. An extrovert interacts with extroversion. Functions 1-4.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An example of an introvert in Model G. Introvert interacts with introversion. Functions 1-4

Model G extrovert. An extrovert interacts with extroversion. Functions 1-4.
    Right. So if I read this correctly this explains introversion on type level, involving all functions. I was talking about introversion on the micro level, looking inside the single introverted function. Jung has both approaches, both functional and type level.

Quoting from above about Ti: "Thinking in terms of classifications, structures, concepts.". So this scratches the surface of the introverted nature of Ti. Jung would go further and ask what these "classifications, structures, concepts" really are, and he claims that they come from the repository of the psyche itself. That's why you can find archetypal patterns and ideas in scientific theories, such as opposition and symmetry, used to logically make sense of reality.

(Jung on Si)

The Creator and the Destructor The Iconoclast's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think I saw the bolded part in other ILI's report in the section Thinking vs Feeling part.

This part is interesting, he basically makes ILI-IEI comparison here:

His emotions are not smooth like Lyric's, but abrupt and sometimes inadequate to the situation. This leads me to the conclusion that his ethics of emotion, though accentuated, is a vulnerable function of his psyche (E7).

So I assume G didnt write any section like ILI-C-E only wrote ILI-C part.
    I saw this report too. It was Rune's report if I remember correctly. Well, 80% (more or less) of his report were exactly like mine, which made me somewhat suspicious. Overall, I founded many holes and contradictions in my report, and by comparing with others, seems that he didn't invest much time in this one. Maybe it was the lack of information which I referred to that was caused by my inability to speak English properly. I watched these days some interviews of Fidel Castro (allegedly EIE) in English and then in Spanish. His way of comunicating and presentation changes widely. This is enough to understand that if your second language is brokely spoken, there is a underlying probability that you will appear quite differently than you really are.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Iconoclast View Post
    I saw this report too. It was Rune's report if I remember correctly. Well, 80% (more or less) of his report were exactly like mine, which made me somewhat suspicious. Overall, I founded many holes and contradictions in my report, and by comparing with others, seems that he didn't invest much time in this one. Maybe it was the lack of information which I referred to that was caused by my inability to speak English properly. I watched these days some interviews of Fidel Castro (allegedly EIE) in English and then in Spanish. His way of comunicating and presentation changes widely. This is enough to understand that if your second language is brokely spoken, there is a underlying probability that you will appear quite differently than you really are.
    Myfirst video was in English, second in my mother tongue. I made a transcript of both videos.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw this report too. It was Rune's report if I remember correctly. Well, 80% (more or less) of his report were exactly like mine, which made me somewhat suspicious.
    The report I saw was someone else's, not Rune's. Both typed as ILI-C though.

Overall, I founded many holes and contradictions in my report, and by comparing with others, seems that he didn't invest much time in this one.
    I dont know your report and video. However, I find it strange that he didnt explained accuentation at the bottom as ILI-C-E. When did you get typed?

Generally speaking though, he writes what has been told and what can be seen. However, I dont think thats how he types people in overall. Because I have seen him writing different things, even opposite things to claim someone has the same type.

I think it is hard to describe some nonverbal or complex things that indicates a type. I also think it is smart to not reveal all your tricks, so I am not bothered by this much.

Maybe it was the lack of information which I referred to that was caused by my inability to speak English properly. I watched these days some interviews of Fidel Castro (allegedly EIE) in English and then in Spanish. His way of comunicating and presentation changes widely. This is enough to understand that if your second language is brokely spoken, there is a underlying probability that you will appear quite differently than you really are.
    I dont know, besides communication difference, if there was lack of content in your video, then he cannot write much to claim what he is seeing matches to the type.

However, I agree communication style can change depending on language. It can also depend on if a person talks alone to a cam or having a convo with another person, it can also depend on the type of interviewer etc. I expect typists who typed countless of people to oversee that. Yet again it could be better to make a video in native language to not to depend on their competency.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@The Iconoclast

How would you define your psychosophy type?
    https://einsteinlvef-blog.tumblr.com/

(I think I'm pretty much ELVF but 2L is quite well developed)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@The Iconoclast

How would you define your psychosophy type?
    https://einsteinlvef-blog.tumblr.com/

(I think I'm pretty much ELVF but 2L is quite well developed)
    Funny that yesterday I was exploring especifically psychosophy (or psyche-yoga). As far as my understanding of this system and myself goes, I am quite sure that I classify as 1E and 2L.

2L over 1L because I can be very flexible with my reasoning, while considering other perspectives (even the most generalist), sometimes giving in and disregarding my previous conclusion in favor of a new one. I don't care too much about absolute cohesion, neatness, and specificity of my logical conclusions (myself being a Jack of All Trades lol). I like to debate and expose my understanding of various things, while being friendly and open to other people's logic; and so far I am quite confident in the matters of logic without being anal and obssesively nerdistic.

That you can take as a gospel: I am absolute worthless with relation to V and F, in the macro and micro level.

Problem is? I identify with both 3V and 3F in particular ways (3F being more likely now). I am a wanderer, a useless dreamer, and completely out of touch with normal day-to-day life. But I am somewhat neurotic regarding sensory issues (although I don't care about money, especially as a value in itself. More spiritual - not religious - than materialistic), and my self-consciousness - especially regarding my body - is sometimes overwhelmingly high.

1E over any position, for me, speaks for itself. I see everything within the lens of my moods and emotions. My own personal feelings are imperative to any endeavor I do. Even if the venture at hand is to study zoology, it surely has to have meaning. I have a number of artistic obsessions, write tons of poetry, and hate the dissolution of my own voice by others. Bloody heck, inside underlies so many shades of emotions - sometimes it spill over all places.

Tentatively asserted based on my analysis is two types: ELVF or ELFV.

Thank you for asking @Sanguine Miasma.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who typed by G interviewed by Ben Vaserlan can be found under this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toOt...wTbjv-wzewV3hT

There are SEIs, male IEI, LII-H-Ni and EIEs.
    Last edited by myresearch; 07-19-2022 at 01:58 AM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    not sure if anyone here has the time or patience to watch a 4 and half hour long video by ben to be honest.
    Thats ok Alive, it is not an obligatory assignment, is there for people who want to watch as long as they desire.

I liked the series, havent watched them all, hopefully Ben provides more in the future.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People who typed by G interviewed by Ben Vaserlan can be found under this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toOt...wTbjv-wzewV3hT

There are SEIs, male IEI, LII-H-Ni and some other types.
    How did you find out what they were typed, does it say in other videos on the channel?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iolanthe View Post
    How did you find out what they were typed, does it say in other videos on the channel?
    Ben said so, it is in the title "Viktor Gulenko has diagnosed their type already", people in that channel but not in the list didnt go through with the typing though. People in the list typed by G.

I dont know if David typed via interview, since his interview was a bit different.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ben said so, it is in the title "Viktor Gulenko has diagnosed their type already", people in that channel but not in the list didnt go through with the typing though. People in the list typed by G.

I dont know if David typed via interview, since his interview was a bit different.
    Really? Because I could swear Laura was one of the typed EIE-H by Gulenko.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Really? Because I could swear Laura was one of the typed EIE-H by Gulenko.
    She did get typed as EIE, thats correct. The people's type on the channel doesnt have to be the type they get from G.

There are two SEIs, two EIEs, one IEI and one LII typed by G in that list.

Laura isnt on the list, she is on the channel.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah! Ok. That format wasn’t showing up on my phone, but it showed up when I clicked on your link. Thanks!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know your report and video. However, I find it strange that he didnt explained accuentation at the bottom as ILI-C-E. When did you get typed?
    He typed me in May. He didn't explain the Fe accentuation – maybe he used this to explain my heavy investment in Fe? He should have explained like in Miasma report.

Generally speaking though, he writes what has been told and what can be seen. However, I dont think thats how he types people in overall. Because I have seen him writing different things, even opposite things to claim someone has the same type.
    Not saying that his typing is generic or something of the sort. His method is not entirely non-verbal (like CT one) and verbal data is still important. For example, if you are utterly anxious, insecure in your speech (non-native english speakers) or have an impairing disorder (depression, anxiety, bipolar, etc.) your non-verbal presentation will change dramatically. He uses eyes movement, facial expressions, voice tone, body language. If you act unnatural and stiff, evidently some important information will be lost. I think he should conceive a manual to guide the interview for optimal accuracy.

I think it is hard to describe some nonverbal or complex things that indicates a type. I also think it is smart to not reveal all your tricks, so I am not bothered by this much.
    I think methods should be elucidated as much as possible. These guys from Cognitive Type (don't know if you are aware of this system) share their systemic approach to non-verbal typing. To be honest in socioniks.net have a good amount of articles explaining how G types people. But as I said, interviews should be organized in a more arranged and systemic way, taking environmental factors into consideration.

I dont know, besides communication difference, if there was lack of content in your video, then he cannot write much to claim what he is seeing matches to the type.
    This is a multiplayer game. If your communication is non-optimal, meaning that will be gaps in your input (both verbal and non-verbal) then the level of accuracy drops. Logically, we can't blame the other player, right? Perhaps in some cases.

However, I agree communication style can change depending on language. It can also depend on if a person talks alone to a cam or having a convo with another person, it can also depend on the type of interviewer etc. I expect typists who typed countless of people to oversee that. Yet again it could be better to make a video in native language to not to depend on their competency.
    Sure it does change. You can grasp it quite easily comparing how you act in informal environments, conversing with other people and so on with a occasion you are uneasy and insecure (e.g hostile environments). Normally, my speech is pretty fast and I use pathos, emotions, not heavy in formal logic. In the videos, my speech was slower, bit cold, non-expressive, and with many long pitched pauses. Conclusively, it was unnatural.

Lastly, the videos were recorded poorly because of myself. I was highly stressed at the time, depressed, anxious, with a digusting brain fog (I was an undiagnosed celiac at the time – it causes mild cognitive impairment). I agree with many of the things you said, just adding my own perspective. Thank you.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, funny that although Laura is H subtype, her eyes still carry something unmistakably EIE. I don't have the list but I'm guessing Rachel is one of the SEIs. She reminds me of Elizabeth Banks.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are SEIs, male IEI, LII-H-Ni and EIEs.
    Thank you. I think Ben should try the podcast format.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He typed me in May. He didn't explain the Fe accentuation – maybe he used this to explain my heavy investment in Fe? He should have explained like in Miasma report.
    Agreed.

Not saying that his typing is generic or something of the sort. His method is not entirely non-verbal (like CT one) and verbal data is still important. For example, if you are utterly anxious, insecure in your speech (non-native english speakers) or have an impairing disorder (depression, anxiety, bipolar, etc.) your non-verbal presentation will change dramatically. He uses eyes movement, facial expressions, voice tone, body language. If you act unnatural and stiff, evidently some important information will be lost. I think he should conceive a manual to guide the interview for optimal accuracy.

I think methods should be elucidated as much as possible. These guys from Cognitive Type (don't know if you are aware of this system) share their systemic approach to non-verbal typing. To be honest in socioniks.net have a good amount of articles explaining how G types people. But as I said, interviews should be organized in a more arranged and systemic way, taking environmental factors into consideration.
    I know CT, I actually like some of the aspects of their work a lot. But when I tried to use it on people, one person showed all signs of every perception(Ni, Si, Se, Ne) since it is privately shared video, I cannot post it. But surely if you try to type more than 5-6 people using their method, you should see the same thing.

I think it is great that they organized that way, but as in everything, it caused some disadvantages as well. Like people showing the nonverbal traits of opposites or multiple IEs.

And I also think they categorized some wrongly for example, when a person moves backward and foward with their body as if they are in trance or praying, it is a sign of Ne but I have seen lots of Ni-doms here doing that and they are Ne-ignoring. Some disgust sign on face could be Fi or Si, some eyebrow movements again could be the sign of both Fi and Si and when they put it only under one category then wrong typings happen. Besides that Fi-Ha or just Fi valuing or 4DFi-demo can show some Fi signs so when again they try to type a person like that it gives a Fi-ego answer, although it is not right at all.

Hence right now although I appreciate some aspects of their work, I think G's system work much better. When you organize and went empirical that much about something complex as human being psyche/behavior, you will more likely to get some wrong results. I still use some of their work on my own way though.

This is a multiplayer game. If your communication is non-optimal, meaning that will be gaps in your input (both verbal and non-verbal) then the level of accuracy drops. Logically, we can't blame the other player, right? Perhaps in some cases.
    Yes but I also think that verbal communication also can point out other things such as how one person uses a language hence form thoughts rather than content of it in other ways what a person thinks they are.

Sure it does change. You can grasp it quite easily comparing how you act in informal environments, conversing with other people and so on with a occasion you are uneasy and insecure (e.g hostile environments). Normally, my speech is pretty fast and I use pathos, emotions, not heavy in formal logic. In the videos, my speech was slower, bit cold, non-expressive, and with many long pitched pauses. Conclusively, it was unnatural.

Lastly, the videos were recorded poorly because of myself. I was highly stressed at the time, depressed, anxious, with a digusting brain fog (I was an undiagnosed celiac at the time – it causes mild cognitive impairment). I agree with many of the things you said, just adding my own perspective. Thank you.
    About your typing I cant say much, since I havent seen any video of yours myself and surely everyone can be wrong, so can G. And mistyping can occur due to those things, but I am sure there are lots of people who are depressed in this community hence on that list.

If you have certain doubts, getting typed by other typists may lift those in some ways. I dont think you will necessarily get the same typing since they all have different views but there could be some kind of an indicator, like if every single of them thinks that you are NT or Fi/Te then you may have different perception of yourself. If you get a Fe ego typing then that could indicate you may be right.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Yeah, funny that although Laura is H subtype, her eyes still carry something unmistakably EIE. I don't have the list but I'm guessing Rachel is one of the SEIs. She reminds me of Elizabeth Banks.
    She is the other SEI, yeap.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Probably process dynamic types tend to share languid sadness pointed in EIE and ILI profiles.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Update time

Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H
    SaveYourself EIE-H
    Mantra ILI-H
    Sanguine Miasma EIE-C-T
    Cataclysm EIE-C
    Malandro SLE-N
    The Iconoclast ILI-HN-E
    P o m IEE-N
    Shining LSI-H

Nephiloth ILI-C
    Hellohellohello LSI-H

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update time

out of 41 people that payed more than 100 dollars for an opinion on an obscure, esoteric, eastern european psychology theory, 13 are apparently LSI, a type with Ne as PolR, and 18 are apparently sensing types, nearly half of the people who got typed. only 4 IEI in here.

in his book he writes on sensing types:

poorly foreseein future, sensory types live for today or to the nearest guaranteed prospect. by their own initiative, they will not seriously engage in anything fundamentally new that's not yet tested.

I dunno, something is just really fishy here and I suspect that Gulenko isn't aware how unknown socionics is in the west.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 07-19-2022 at 09:58 PM.