Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shotgunfingers and thegreenfaerie are typed as IDENTICALS!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yes, this is Si vs Se. Because the sensing is introverted in Si it is not dependent on outside adventure. But if one could observe the sensing of the Si in the same way as we see the Se engaging in the world, the result would be that both types have experienced as much at the end of the day, but one on the inside and the other on the outside.

Of course everyone needs real adventure, so in that way even SLI (and SEIs) need to learn to expand.
    The way I experience Si and Se is really not that similar, other than the fact that they are both about what is immediately present.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se). Si doesn’t care about effecting anything (as opposed to Se), because it basically operates via routines. You can’t have memory and automation aka homeostasis if you didn’t have repetition (to establish routines). Now, the issue is how people perceive routine as “boring” and not “adventurous” because Si itself is not adverse to something just because it could be exciting or dangerous or whatever. If an Si person grew up in a family that values doing Indiana Jones type of stuff, they’ve been exposed doing that sort of thing/familiar with “adventure,” then that’s what gives them “homeostasis.” From an outsider POV, someone who goes “adventuring” doesn’t make them Se over Si. And for the record, my LSE uncle and SEI cousins love going “adventuring” out in the wilderness and camp in all sorts of places. They love doing extreme survival shit with no phones and hunt and fish and all that. Whereas for me, Se lead, I can’t fucking stand that shit and find it boring. And it’s not because I haven’t tried it, I’ve done it a handful of times with them growing up and several times as family get together as adults. Me not liking their idea of “adventure” doesn’t turn me into Si nor does it make them Se.

The point of socionics is not to assign actions as indicative of type but to understand why a person’s reasoning lead to them committing the action. You need context.

The “SLE” who slept with 19 chicks in month and brags about it isn’t SLE because he’s promiscuous or brags about it. He could be any type. What’s missing is the context behind the reasoning for such information to come out anyway. Anyone could be promiscuous but their reasoning will differ.
    I partly agree, repetition/habituation is a natural part of Si, and you can have more low-key and solitary types of adventures like the example you mentioned. But certain activities are more demanding or intense by their nature. (The promiscuous lifestyle being one of them.)

The memory stuff is MBTI though tbh

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    After watching both video clips, still believe his type is ENFJ Hamlet from the Beta quadrant.

Does he have an ESTP father or mother?

Examples of the same personality type

EIE - beard subtype.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    EIE - beard subtype.
    A bald subtype of ENFJ Hamlet exists as well.
    Last edited by khcs; 11-28-2020 at 08:11 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The way I experience Si and Se is really not that similar, other than the fact that they are both about what is immediately present.

I partly agree, repetition/habituation is a natural part of Si, and you can have more low-key and solitary types of adventures like the example you mentioned. But certain activities are more demanding or intense by their nature. (The promiscuous lifestyle being one of them.)

The memory stuff is MBTI though tbh
    Promiscuous lifestyle won’t exclude Si. I’m friends with 4 Alpha SFs who whore around (their body count is well is over 100) while fantasizing that they’ll get a good husband out of all of this (and they want to fix him and have him totally depend on them).

Repetition creates memory, and automation/routine comes from it. It’s not from MBTI, that’s just what I think makes sense. What is repetition if not memory?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So, Gulenko typed Suspiria as EIE.

He typed thegreenfaerie as LSI.

These two forum members are DUALS.
    Now just think that people used to say how alike me and Faerie were . Hence, we are identicals. Yeah, no.
    I have spoken to her on various occasions, and I still do. We are similar, yes, but visibly different once you get past the superficiality of the first glance or the second encounter.

You must pierce a lot of layers if you want to type someone, and you must ask the right questions.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Repetition creates memory, and automation/routine comes from it. It’s not from MBTI, that’s just what I think makes sense. What is repetition if not memory?
    You said

"Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se)."

that's what I disagree with - Si is seeking a directly apparent experience - one which is pleasant and possibly, though not necessarily, familiar. Something can be pleasant and familiar or it can be pleasant and new.

Once you find a pleasant experience you can "settle into it" and do it on a regular basis to satisfy a need - like sustenance, rest, recreation, whatever. Needs naturally occur in cycles which leads to repetition.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said

"Si is internalized sensory information and rooted in the memory of sensing the experience (like the sights, sounds, touch, etc.), not the experience itself (experience itself and present experience is Se)."

that's what I disagree with - Si is seeking a directly apparent experience - one which is pleasant and possibly, though not necessarily, familiar. Something can be pleasant and familiar or it can be pleasant and new.

Once you find a pleasant experience you can "settle into it" and do it on a regular basis to satisfy a need - like sustenance, rest, recreation, whatever. Needs naturally occur in cycles which leads to repetition.
    But Si isn’t direct experience, that’s Se. Si is focused on its impressions caused by object's attributes and its impressions are not readily visible in concrete reality, which is indirect. Si establish homeostasis gained from the knowledge of the gathered impression, which is the “memory” data of the object.

Jung said about Si:

Subjective sensation apprehends the background of the physical world rather than its surface. The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Si isn’t direct experience, that’s Se. Si is focused on its impressions caused by object's attributes and its impressions are not readily visible in concrete reality, which is indirect. Si establish homeostasis gained from the knowledge of the gathered impression, which is the “memory” data of the object.

Jung said about Si:

Subjective sensation apprehends the background of the physical world rather than its surface. The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor.
    Are you sure you aren't Ti base lol? You have pretty good Ti.

EDIT: /o\ oh my GOD you are D sub..
    Last edited by SGF; 11-28-2020 at 07:06 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Are you sure you aren't Ti base lol? You have pretty good Ti.
    Maybe if I’m typed by Gulenko I’ll be LSI

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe if I’m typed by Gulenko I’ll be LSI
    o.o or you are D subtype.. w8 no... N? Ti-Fi is N. Can't be

...whaaa LSI-C... maybe.

SLE-N or LSI-C .. hmm hmm.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Lamiac 007 View Post
    160579.jpg
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Now just think that people used to say how alike me and Faerie were . Hence, we are identicals. Yeah, no.
    I have spoken to her on various occasions, and I still do. We are similar, yes, but visibly different once you get past the superficiality of the first glance or the second encounter.

You must pierce a lot of layers if you want to type someone, and you must ask the right questions.
    Do you agree that you guys are duals?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think baboooshka is an IEI haha

https://youtu.be/QYEC4TZsy-Y
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung said about Si:

Jung's definition of Si is completely different from socionics. He certainly doesn't mention "homeostasis" (and probably not "memory") anywhere.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jung's definition of Si is completely different from socionics. He certainly doesn't mention "homeostasis" (and probably not "memory") anywhere.
    Is Si more aesthetics in socionics vs in mbti?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you agree that you guys are duals?
    Although it feels a bit unfair and one-sided to answer without Fae chiming in, from my position it looks like this: we have nights out where we rob plushie shops and I take photos for her Instagram stories while she lets me fire AK-47s like a nutcase in the back of her American rover.

Me and Fae have debated our types for a whole year. We got to the bottom of each other quite viscerally in some aspects, and one of them is emotionality. She did say last year, around January I think, that I am by far more "emotional" than she is (context being that we have voice-chatted pretty often). That's also when she was preeeetty terrified to hear that I can simply strike conversations with strangers on the train about philosophy and how easily I maimed my body as a kid ;p
    Pleasantly terrified.

My personal typing of faerie was EII, but my allegiances were leaning more towards ESI or even LII, since I noticed in her patterns an approach that was very similar to another LII girl I used to know, as of late. One thing that I was, and still am sure of, is her IJ temperament, unequivocally.

I saw Gulenko's analysis of her, word for word. From my humble, outsider, worm-eye view, I think he got her pinned down very well. The typing, as well as Gulenko's reasoning for having her as an LSI-H, may seem odd to some at first, but I assure everyone that they are far, far from being absurd.

@dead account, I remember you, it's sweet to see you're back in our cathouse! I think EIE makes a lot more sense at the moment than even IEI, to be honest. There has always been something that, to me, felt off-tempo about being IEI, and I sort of embraced it as a surrogate-sociotype for the psychological abyss that I couldn't fill. I think that growing up in a town as lively as roadkill carcass had that effect on me. I led myself to believe that I am a social introvert because it extinguished and abolished any hope or expectation I had.

Except it didn't work like that. Desires and nature cannot be erased, only repressed. And the moment I self-exiled myself to university in a foreign country, between jagged hills and a new possibility of expression, I unleashed myself. I started being that someone who truly makes me whole. There was a blank canvas all around me, and I started to craft and paint the vision I truly had of myself, without the residue of limitations that I had back home.
    Come think of it: I bitch and moan about not having enough human contact, constantly. I want to be adored, but how I go about this goal right now is a bit trickier. This quarantine has hit me harder than I would have imagined it would ever hit me. I have been constantly putting myself in situations that my 17-year old self wouldn't have imagined at the time. In that sense, I fractured my chrysalis.
    But I still do not think I am a butterfly ; )

If you wish, I can refer you to Gulenko's full analysis of myself, or even my videos. I do not consider anything there personal enough for it to be stashed away for all eternity in shame. Perhaps in two to three years when I will log in to my YouTube channel and will have joined a Psychosophy cult that requires me to erase all ties to socionics, but until then, I do not see that happening.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where the hell people get that Gulenko typed faerie as LSI other than one SLE saying that she is LSI and then another SLE coming to a conclusion she is LSI typed by Gulenko?
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please understand that when Jung wrote about Si he was trying to explain why some people seem more ‘aloof’ to reality. Hence why someone could still appear unrelated to objects in a passive way on a camping trip even if it’s their first time out camping. Cognitively we can discuss Si or Se if we split hairs, but it would miss the mark of what Jung was trying to say.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where the hell people get that Gulenko typed faerie as LSI other than one SLE saying that she is LSI and then another SLE coming to a conclusion she is LSI typed by Gulenko?
    Cuz she actually listed it in her about me info?

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Cuz she actually listed it in her about me info?
    I don't see anything other than a type anyway which seems wuteva statement wheter she wants to have a truth behind it or not. So, no comments.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see anything other than a type anyway which seems wuteva statement wheter she wants to have a truth behind it or not. So, no comments.
    Suspiria mentioned it in the shoutbox a few days ago. He’s also saying he’s read Gulenko’s assessment of her.

I agree that we shouldn’t comment in any more depth without her present.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if that’s an indirect suggestion that I’m going off of MBTi then you’re wrong. I made no mention of such. And you didn’t explain what Si is and how it manifest. If you say I’m wrong, then give me adequate explanation as to why my understanding and analysis of Si is wrong, not just say it’s psychic impressions because really? Wtf does that even mean?
    I can talk forever about Si, but if you want I give a short explanation here:

The environment also evokes inner sensations, that are not directly about the object, but more like the inner reflection from the environment. If you have "raw", undifferentiated sensation, (sensing things like a child), then everything is mixed, you have both the direct sensing of the object, and the inner impression. But because types have developed you have types that focus only on the inner part (Si).

So what are then these inner sensations?

- They are something more than the mere object, some "quality", some "aesthetic factor" (loosely speaking)
    - They don't follow the real impact of objects, making Si types hard to understand (the person can seem detached)
    - The person experiences them as genuine, natural, and there can be a slightly mysterious quality to them. You can say that things around you are felt a little "deeper", a little more "soulful".
    - Si types ignore Se, so they don't really understand that what they experience is introverted, they might just see themselves as more sensitive to the environment than others.
    - Also "endosomatic" sensations, inner body phenomena/reactions.

An extreme example of Si would be when a person seems totally uninterested in the object. He is distant and seems to only take in stuff as "through a veil". Indulging in the impression. Normally it doesn't go that far, the person has also a real touch with reality.

It is simply a fact that the mind produces these inner sensations, so there is no connection with personal memory. You can ask the same question with Ni. What is Ni? It is simply a fact that the unconscious reacts to outer situations, and Ni can "sense" this. Si is similar, although it doesn't go as deep.

The point here is not to give a complete definition of Si, but some hints to what it is. Si is a phenomenon in its own right. One has to experience it, spend a lot of time with SEIs and SLIs etc.

Also, see the quote in my signature.

Sorry for the off-topic

EDIT: About routine: Even though Si has nothing to do with routine, there can be correlations on a personal level. Si base always appears together with weak Ne and a general uncertainty about the real world. Also relatively weak Thinking, or even Te polr. Routine can then be a way of coping. But that's about the individual and beyond Si as a function. I would say many people of these types are ambivalent about routine.
    Last edited by Tallmo; 11-29-2020 at 08:24 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are very different. My point here is that Si types sense as much as an Se type. You just can't see it on the outside, the person seems passive "he just sits and stares". But he is only passive on the outside. This is pretty important in understanding and giving proper credit to Si (although Si is indeed often useless)
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gulenko has typed me as an LSI-C.

I can't counter his analysis, because it is pretty accurate.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 02-08-2022 at 01:03 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I can talk forever about Si, but if you want I give a short explanation here:

The environment also evokes inner sensations, that are not directly about the object, but more like the inner reflection from the environment. If you have "raw", undifferentiated sensation, (sensing things like a child), then everything is mixed, you have both the direct sensing of the object, and the inner impression. But because types have developed you have types that focus only on the inner part (Si).

So what are then these inner sensations?

- They are something more than the mere object, some "quality", some "aesthetic factor" (loosely speaking)
    - They don't follow the real impact of objects, making Si types hard to understand (the person can seem detached)
    - The person experiences them as genuine, natural, and there can be a slightly mysterious quality to them. You can say that things around you are felt a little "deeper", a little more "soulful".
    - Si types ignore Se, so they don't really understand that what they experience is introverted, they might just see themselves as more sensitive to the environment than others.
    - Also "endosomatic" sensations, inner body phenomena/reactions.

An extreme example of Si would be when a person seems totally uninterested in the object. He is distant and seems to only take in stuff as "through a veil". Indulging in the impression. Normally it doesn't go that far, the person has also a real touch with reality.

It is simply a fact that the mind produces these inner sensations, so there is no connection with personal memory. You can ask the same question with Ni. What is Ni? It is simply a fact that the unconscious reacts to outer situations, and Ni can "sense" this. Si is similar, although it doesn't go as deep.

The point here is not to give a complete definition of Si, but some hints to what it is. Si is a phenomenon in its own right. One has to experience it, spend a lot of time with SEIs and SLIs etc.

Also, see the quote in my signature.

Sorry for the off-topic
    That is a lot of text and still it says nothing. I’m trying to get some sort of clarity and you’re making it even more vague so all I’m getting out of this is how pointless and worthless Si is.

Spend time with SEIs? I have and too much They’re literally not paying attention in real time and preoccupied with something else inside their heads while doing important things and getting themselves injured in the process. They’re clumsy, flakey, inconsistent, doormat, and unreliable. They’re slaves to their emotions but fearful of direct conflict due to Te being dogshit and ignore Se, their decision making process is worthless. Give them all the facts and be real with them about the situation and they’ll still make the worst decision in their circumstances.

I love my SLI dad, and he’s got a temper on him but at least he’s not a doormat like SEIs. His decision making abilities is practical due to Te. The only visible Si from him is the comfort and routine. He shows interest and concern in me having a comfortable bed and nice foods to eat, keeping a regular day to day schedule, getting enough sleep and exercise, etc.

The only main common theme between my SEI cousins and bestie + my SLI dad is they’re wayyy into comfort, conflict avoidant, and snore loudly.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk tbh, this exploit is just confirming my bias for Gulenko's bias. some days ago I told to Suspi that he can't recognize deltas well, to which he replied he was waiting for G' typing of his delta friend (I guess he meant greenfaerie) and here it is.. but seriously it seems quite off to type her a beta st lol, but right, we can't counter anything coz big authority said so... ugghhh

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    but seriously it seems quite off to type her a beta st lol, but right, we can't counter anything coz big authority said so... ugghhh
    Agreed. I think that something is very wrong if people are being made to feel like they need to have some official typing in their profile, and they need to set aside their intuitions about who they are even if they are vastly different from their own.

The entire point (or most of it) of typology is self-discovery. I don’t think people should be encouraged to pay someone else to tell them who/what they are or what to think. Someone watching your video or interacting with you for 2 hours and then who never talks to you again is not going to know who you are better than yourself unless you have psychotic levels of low self-awareness. It’s part of the fun and usefulness of socionics to try to figure out the system for yourself and use it in your own life. Even if someone gets typed “professionally” correctly, they wouldn’t learn how to do that.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Funny but it can easily be explained by the fact LSIs easily seek out information from authorities on subjects where the answer isn't clear and they don't have a holistic vision of it, and the information at hand appears contradictory, which I know is what happened in my case.
    This is interesting. I'd compare the consistency of different sources, then look at timeslines of occurences and trends and try to see what is happening, who drives the machinery. I'd never be satisfied with an answer that has contradictions because right there lies a potential for new discovery. Many times people obfusticate information to huge piles which seems to serve a purpose for the current moment. Which is totally fine if you do not want universally applicaple answers and just continue but at the same time calling it as a truth is a HERESY but an answer/a key is fine if you need a functional solution.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is interesting. I'd compare the consistency of different sources, then look at timeslines of occurences and trends and try to see what is happening, who drives the machinery. I'd never be satisfied with an answer that has contradictions because right there lies a potential for new discovery. Many times people obfusticate information to huge piles which seems to serve a purpose for the current moment. Which is totally fine if you do not want universally applicaple answers and just continue but at the same time calling it as a truth is a HERESY but an answer/a key is fine if you need a functional solution.
    Interesting, I get what you are saying, to tie this back into typings by Dr. G, he himself says it is preferable to be typed by several professionals in one's lifetime.

Getting a typing like this is, I will admit, submitting to an authority in a way, but also it's not ignoring others have can have different typings - different models and different methodology. But I think it is important to have sound methodology, and not just say "I get LII vibes, because they like Star Wars" or some shit like that, which is frankly what goes on in this forum, but even more so on facebook socionics groups, anyone who is a member of WSS's facebook group can see how many amateurish posts there are by members on there (otoh, Jack makes very well thought out posts, as do Timur and a few others, I am talking about the regular members who are more or less "having fun"). This isn't an insult on anyone, though, but if you had to fix your computer, would you call someone who simply read a book and has no experience, or someone who has the experience and has methodology etc? Not all opinions have the same weight, which is not say anyone is infalliable.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 02-07-2022 at 12:01 AM.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if I get LSI this is going to seem crazy

but I admit gulenkos opinion would have much more of a weight on my opinion of my type than most

but I think I’m harmonizing subtype, in any case
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All bow before Daddy Gulenko's systems or be tried as a heretic and subsequently burned at the stake, because the trial is just for show and there is only one outcome.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Consilience View Post
    Totally agreed. Even though I am not sold on Jack's IEI typing of me. It definitely gave me a lot of information into how I was showing up in the world and presenting myself. And to that end, where my points of growth should be.

So, I think in the end, getting professionally typed can be a useful tool, but it shouldn't be the end all be all. The one thing I keep reading when people are sold on their typings by Gulenko is they express a mixture of relief and happiness that he nailed him/her down so well in the analysis. It's great when that happens, but I am sure every once in awhile, it can fall flat and the typing seems off. That should be okay too.
    Honestly I think part of this is a high off of being analyzed while not being criticized. If people are made to feel good, the logic connecting it to the system will seem more sound. I agree that it’s a useful tool for seeing how one comes across semi-superficially to certain people’s opinions though.

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, Gulenko typed Suspiria as EIE.

He typed thegreenfaerie as LSI.

These two forum members are DUALS.
    Did you really get a EII typing, sbbds?
    of course not LOL
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-29-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Did you really get a EII typing, sbbds?
    EII-D

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-D
    no way

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny that I have pretty much different IR apparently with shotgunfingers and thegreenfaerie

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm taking a Gulenko test and I get asked

1 .Consistent and reliable, but lacks flexibility
    2. Flexible and volatile, but lacks consistency
    That's why I hate 2 options tests, because they do not cover all possibilites

Btw, I got LIE LOL
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-29-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some typings from Gulenko I've seen on here seemed off to me. I'm not even doubting his competency or his model which I find quite insighful.

How exactly does the typing process work ? You just send a video or are there questionnaires/discussions?
    I guess the tension(having your walls up) as well as the preparation time could make weak functions appear stronger than they are when you just act naturally.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast