Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 2205

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Adam!

Yeah, it's crazy. I actually thought about that before getting the results: what if I get typed as a Beta, lol. EIE or IEI, but SLE... Crazy shit

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Who wants to fund my typing to see if I get the first Delta one?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I bought RTX 3080 TUF OC. I'm a poor now for a couple of weeks

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Who wants to fund my typing to see if I get the first Delta one?

No way, man. You're IEI in that Universe.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    That universe?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    So in Gulenkoverse I’m probably SLI or LSI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    So in Gulenkoverse I’m probably SLI or LSI.

You are being typed by gulenko?

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

You are being typed by gulenko?
    No, I have dignity. I said if I was being typed. And everything’s backwards and messed up in Gulenkoverse. If you’re guessing types. Why would I pay Gulenko when he’s gonna give me a random type anyway? It’s cheaper if you just guess.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’re an attention whore who felt the need to inject yourself into a thread that’s got nothing to do with you and act like you know what the hell you’re talking about. Dr.G doesn’t give out “random” typings. Just because you’re too stupid to learn socionics doesn’t mean there’s no structure to the theory and you do whatever you want. Beta is actually the most common type, EIE is most common overall, LSI is the most common type for males, and IEI is the most common introverted ethical type. The rarest are EII and ESI, along with LSE. Deltas do exist but they’re the most rare Quadra.

Btw, you’re probably EIE like most people on this forum who get indignant about getting typed by Dr. G because he’s “random” but ask for public opinion polls from a bunch of nobodies as to determine what you’d be. Ridiculous. Image politics.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    You’re an attention whore who felt the need to inject yourself into a thread that’s got nothing to do with you and act like you know what the hell you’re talking about. Dr.G doesn’t give out “random” typings. Just because you’re too stupid to learn socionics doesn’t mean there’s no structure to the theory and you do whatever you want. Beta is actually the most common type, EIE is most common overall, LSI is the most common type for males, and IEI is the most common introverted ethical type. The rarest are EII and ESI, along with LSE. Deltas do exist but they’re the most rare Quadra.

Btw, you’re probably EIE like most people on this forum who get indignant about getting typed by Dr. G because he’s “random” but ask for public opinion polls from a bunch of nobodies as to determine what you’d be. Ridiculous. Image politics.
    You just roll up in here with a bandolier and start blowing stuff up don't you lol?

Do you have any Googlable people you identify as LSE?

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunk View Post
    Sorry for not getting involved into discussion. I got my results... Hehe, is that even possible? SLE, harmonizing subtype. I mean, I'm literally speachless. I was thinking about ILE of some kind, but SLE...
    Hey, Congrats! Are you going to do a review video?

Harmonizing subtype has more development from Si/Ni/Fi. IP temperament.

Harmonizing Subtype
    Marshal — Schemer
    Prototypes: Human resources representative, strategic planner, overseer of business mergers
    He is prudent and foreseeing. He can sense threats, but hopes they won’t come to fruition. He is quite secretive and dislikes having people look into his personality. He is able to evade intrusive conversations, but will display insolence if necessary.

He devotes himself to the right people, showing care by serving them. He will organize avenues for collective work to prove his competence.
    He considers himself a strategist and works out different solutions, finding ways out of sticky situations. He is able to wait for the right moment, but, the fear of risk-taking can cause him to miss opportunities. While showing kindness to others and being friendly, he requires unanimity and solidarity.
    At heart, he is quite superstitious and suspicious. Periodically, he finds himself in pessimistic and melancholy states, trying to figure himself out. In moments of despair, compassion, understanding, sympathy, and consolation are what he needs, though he could never pour his heart out to everyone.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to stay out of this but after examining the posts, I want to address some points.

Dusch, I’m perfectly fine that you feel sore about what transpired on Discord in December. However, after you bolted out the servers in such an Fe theatrical and loud manner when your bias has been challenged by Agent, that showed me what I suspected even before I got typed by Dr. G; you’re not my dual and you are indeed an Fe ego. You actually do emote a lot, and react upon what you emote to further change the atmosphere and control the conversation. You act negatively and rebellious towards information that don’t fit in line with what you envisioned your image to be. Even with the topic of duality, you only responded positively towards me after I came out as SEE because now there is a verified SEE and you thought that we’re duals because you believed you’re ILI. You didn’t think we were duals before. The fact of matter is, you play a lot of image politics (all EIEs do, that is their calling card) and I saw through all that and despite the fact that I’ve always hated Fe for it’s manipulative and theatrical factors, I still liked you as a person even though I don’t agree with you.

Even after all that transpired, I still privately messaged you to apologize because I owned up to my mistakes. Although I didn’t think you’re ILI and you did went overboard with the theatrical explosive emotional reactions, I had hopes we could informally resolve the whole thing and move beyond it as friends, or if not, still be cordial. But you showed me you don’t value the relation we had and you didn’t see me as an individual. Agent doesn’t like trans, but I liked you. You weren’t happy that I wasn’t completely on your side and even now, you still continually place the blame on others and play victim when your image political games don’t pan out. That is you demonstrating Fe>Fi.

Now you’ve come back to the forum dragging me and Vex along with Agent through the mud DESPITE the fact that I wrote to you apologizing months before. This shows me EXACTLY what I saw in you- that you don’t value Fi at all. Instead of working on the individual relations that we’ve established, you opt to publicly explode and have this histrionic meltdown and inciting a lynch mob because some people didn’t buy into your image projections. That’s hardcore Fe>Fi.

Now, this really begs the question, what is the true motivation behind you getting typed after all this time if you were so sure you’re ILI? To test out Dr.G if he’d validate your image projections. Betas always love the public opinion sphere and allow the collective to determine what’s what instead of actually examining the material and thinking for themselves.

The world is overcrowded with EIE as the most common type and what’s even weirder is they’re the most versatile because they have multiple facades but no true identity. There’s simply no justice on earth for them. To their minds, no justice can exists if they can’t fulfill their pre-ordained destiny and what better way to achieve it than to emote it and project it. It occurred to me recently what the source of EIE's apparent erudition is polemics & rhetoric, but what stands out is the very visible role Te which maintains an appearance of relying on factual information. So if you try to address the EIE’s viewpoints, not only do they seem unable to follow your deconstruction but also simply shift the goalposts to call on another theory thereby contradicting themselves. Other than having to shuffle the deck, they must gaslight you before you noticed those cards are no longer in your favor. They are in constant gaslight/reshuffle mode and they do this to obfuscate anything that doesn't exactly match what they envisioned.

While I don’t agree with Agent on his methods, he’s still my dual. But just because he and I are duals, doesn’t mean that we have to feel any type of way for each other or that we have to be in agreement for duality to work. I’ve said this many times, Duality doesn’t mean agreement. It just simply means that two types which are the most opposite of each other have a natural understanding of one another. There is nothing in Duality theory that even remotely mentions that duals are perfect for one another and great relationships result form it. They can still hate and want to kill each other. It’s really the Beta Fe sadomasochism romance style of idolizing and worshipping the idea of a perfect someone since Betas are both god-worshippers and have God complex. It’s always the Betas who have to passionately OC put their spin on a pre-existing idea that originated from someone else and then say that’s how the original idea really is when it’s not. That’s gaslighting 101. At least with Agent, he don’t gaslight and shiftgoal posts. He may be paranoid but he still doesn’t distort facts to support his or other people’s theories, and neither do I. He and I are of the same mind in the respect that we stick by our guns no matter how much bullshit Fe public opinion gets thrown at us.

Good read. Unfortunately for Douchia, his rate of fire doesn't mean shit since he misses all the time. Anyway. I apologize about the dumb argument we got into months ago. I enjoyed talking to you, completing each others sentences. I wanted to hang out again, but, I used the fall-out(s) to get away from Socionics and focus my attention on my hobbies, and getting an education. I wanted to avoid of all this, but I knew it was inevitable.

I see that people hate Dr. Gulenko so much, but he actually helps people, unlike the other hobbyists and people out to just make money. That's the real irony.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-22-2021 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Grammar

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just roll up in here with a bandolier and start blowing stuff up don't you lol?

Do you have any Googlable people you identify as LSE?
    No, I don’t start blowing stuff up. It’s my response to how annoying EIEs are since they’re the ones who spin Fe shenanigans to get any bit of attention which is really dumb and a waste of time.

Deltas are the rarest and LSE is probably the 3rd rarest, and most rare of extroverted types. I talked to one on VC accidentally from a few months ago but other than that I can’t think any possible Deltas since they aren’t in the spotlight nor are they into psychological explorations (they reject Ti and Ni). I don’t know for sure, but possibly J Edgar Hoover was LSE-D. He used Te to plow over everyone and he made sure there was no corruption, kept files on everyone and had dirt on them to make sure they knew if they ever got out of line, he’ll ruin them. In Delta Quadra, it values monitoring/watching others, like cameras on the streets watching people speeding. His Se was through the roof through, so other possibility is SEE-D because the main component of his threats was having dirt on people (affairs, etc. of Fi nature).

I’ll ask Dr. G what he says but it’ll be a few weeks. Even he has trouble finding famous Deltas.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lolita, I remember from a survey that EIE was supposed to be the most frequently encountered type. Do you reckon this to be true, in your experience?
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, I don’t start blowing stuff up. It’s my response to how annoying EIEs are since they’re the ones who spin Fe shenanigans to get any bit of attention which is really dumb and a waste of time.

Deltas are the rarest and LSE is probably the 3rd rarest, and most rare of extroverted types. I talked to one on VC accidentally from a few months ago but other than that I can’t think any possible Deltas since they aren’t in the spotlight nor are they into psychological explorations (they reject Ti and Ni). I don’t know for sure, but possibly J Edgar Hoover was LSE-D. He used Te to plow over everyone and he made sure there was no corruption, kept files on everyone and had dirt on them to make sure they knew if they ever got out of line, he’ll ruin them. In Delta Quadra, it values monitoring/watching others, like cameras on the streets watching people speeding. His Se was through the roof through, so other possibility is SEE-D because the main component of his threats was having dirt on people (affairs, etc. of Fi nature).

I’ll ask Dr. G what he says but it’ll be a few weeks. Even he has trouble finding famous Deltas.
    This is an entirely new perspective to me. Based on what I've been hearing since I first learned about jungian typology, INFJ (IEI) was supposed to be the rarest. I've never heard of the Delta quadra being the least common of all, and especially not EII being the least common type.

I have tried finding the gallery section on gulenko's website since someone posted it before but I haven't had any luck. If you can find that again I'd like to take a look at it. It's all in Russian and even when I use Google auto translate on chrome I still can't find it lol. There are definitely some examples there.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    @Lolita, I remember from a survey that EIE was supposed to be the most frequently encountered type. Do you reckon this to be true, in your experience?
    Yes they are the most common as they’re the most versatile and can take on any type on the superficial level. Dr. G talks about them as such. They’re called the “Actor” or the “Mentor” because they believe in something and then strive to be it.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    I thought Russian research indicated quadras are about equally distributed?

is delta “uncommon” or is just harder to find famous examples of them?
    No, it’s not equally distributed. Betas>Gamma>Alpha>Delta. Population is probably 50% Betas and then the other 50% is Gamma, Alpha, Delta. Betas outnumber by a long shot.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an entirely new perspective to me. Based on what I've been hearing since I first learned about jungian typology, INFJ (IEI) was supposed to be the rarest. I've never heard of the Delta quadra being the least common of all, and especially not EII being the least common type.

I have tried finding the gallery section on DarkAngelFireWolf69's website since someone posted it before but I haven't had any luck. If you can find that again I'd like to take a look at it. It's all in Russian and even when I use Google auto translate on chrome I still can't find it lol. There are definitely some examples there.
    LOL INFJ claims to be rarest but there is no reason why they would be based upon their functions. Fe is extremely common, the most common in fact. Ni isn’t what people magically attribute to it in MBTI-land since it’s got weird mystical qualities attached to it. Ni is dreamy and fantasy in Beta Quadra but Ni is strategic in Gamma. Like a bunch of the pixie fairy manic multicolored haired raver ENFPs from MBTI are actually EIE.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    Sources?
    Me asking about it in G’s class.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    Good read. Unfortunately for Douchia, rate of fire don't mean shit when he misses all the time. Anyway. I apologize about the dumb argument we got into months ago. I enjoyed talking to you, completing each others sentences. I wanted to hang out again, but, I used the fall-out(s) to get away from Socionics and focus my attention on my hobbies, and getting an education. I wanted to avoid of all this, but I knew it was inevitable. I see that people hate Dr. DarkAngelFireWolf69 so much, but he actually helps people, unlike the other hobbyists and people out to just make money. That's the real irony.
    It’s fine. You don’t have to explain anything. We’ll always be duals even if we’re not friends.

And yes Dr. G does help a lot but people have to put in the hard work for themselves and not expect a typing from him to answer everything. This is why I think Gammas need to protect Alpha’s ideas and arm them from being bullied and prevent having their work snatched by Betas.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LOL INFJ claims to be rarest but there is no reason why they would be based upon their functions. Fe is extremely common, the most common in fact. Ni isn’t what people magically attribute to it in MBTI-land since it’s got weird mystical qualities attached to it. Ni is dreamy and fantasy in Beta Quadra but Ni is strategic in Gamma. Like a bunch of the pixie fairy manic multicolored haired raver ENFPs from MBTI are actually EIE.
    Well maybe all of this explains why I feel like I am living in Egypt so much lmao xD. I don't know my type for sure tbh but I think I could be EII. I don't really know though.

I found the gallery: socioniks.net/famouspeople.

Strange question: why does gulenko autocorrect to DarkAngelFire69 on your phone lol?

Side note: J Edgar Hoover apparently kept tabs on other people but he was also up to some things himself lol.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well maybe all of this explains why I feel like I am living in Egypt so much lmao xD. I don't know my type for sure tbh but I think I could be EII. I don't really know though.

I found the gallery: socioniks.net/famouspeople.

Strange question: why does DarkAngelFireWolf69 autocorrect to DarkAngelFire69 on your phone lol?

Side note: J Edgar Hoover apparently kept tabs on other people but he was also up to some things himself lol.
    mu4 programmed when you type in G’s name that it turns into that longass nickname. I just call him G anyway.

LOL LSE isn’t perfect even if they keep tabs on you. Who ever said you’d have to be perfect even if you expect perfection? Besides, Hoover’s reason for keeping tabs on people is to keep chaos at bay. Like if someone powerful was gonna stir shit up and cause riots (for example) but Hoover had dirt on them, they’d likely not stir shit up for fear their dirt is exposed. It’s control via Fi means which is why I think he’s aristocratic Delta LSE > democratic Gamma SEE. LSE called “Administrator.” Beta is centralized power, Delta is local power (like municipal). Hoover probably an LSE 6w5 with an 8 fix. Elliot Ness could be LSE. I’ll have to do some more reading on him to be sure.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

mu4 programmed when you type in G’s name that it turns into that longass nickname. I just call him G anyway.

LOL LSE isn’t perfect even if they keep tabs on you. Who ever said you’d have to be perfect even if you expect perfection? They’re called “Administrator.” Beta is centralized power, Delta is local power (like municipal). Hoover probably an LSE 6w5 with an 8 fix. Elliot Ness could be LSE. I’ll have to do some more reading on him to be sure.
    Why did he do that? So odd.

Also seems like Elliot Ness has Hayden Christensen eyes UwU.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange question: why does gulenko autocorrect to DarkAngelFire69 on your phone lol?
    mu4 programmed when you type in G’s name that it turns into that longass nickname.
    What?? Mystery is still unresolved. Why does this program only work on iphone? What is the purpose of this encryption?

Can somebody besides Lolita who has an iphone can try?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Close the gates before we are vandalized even further
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    What?? Mystery is still unresolved. Why does this program only work on iphone? What is the purpose of this encryption?

Can somebody besides Lolita who has an iphone can try?
    I didn’t realize it’s only on iPhone. I thought it was for everyone who typed in G’s name.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I understood, G actually was on this forum in the past and that was his username lol

I actually wondered if Hayden is Delta too. He’s really elusive and avoidant of any spotlight.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t realize it’s only on iPhone. I thought it was for everyone who typed in G’s name.
    I am typing this using a android phone atm. Gulenko.

I only remember you typing DarkFireAngel69 so I thought you were referencing to something or joking.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I understood, G actually was on this forum in the past and that was his username lol

I actually wondered if Hayden is Delta too. He’s really elusive and avoidant of any spotlight.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I for some reason feel like Victor Gulenko would be one of the least likely people to put 69 in his name.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I for some reason feel like Victor Gulenko would be one of the least likely people to put 69 in his name.
    That might be the year his parents first let him out of the house. He'd have been 11.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, Congrats! Are you going to do a review video?

Harmonizing subtype has more development from Si/Ni/Fi. IP temperament.
    Hey, thanks. I might do the review, but I need time, lol. I will probably do some reading and thinking and also prepare for the video. Not sure if I want it to go on the Gulenko's YouTube channel. Will see.

It's funny that the description of the subtybe sounds loser-ishy, lol. But I do see that in me.

I mean, it's unexpected. SLE sounds cool though.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am typing this using a android phone atm. DarkAngelFireWolf69.

I only remember you typing DarkFireAngel69 so I thought you were referencing to something or joking.
    LOL I don’t like how that long nickname comes out so I just type G. I’ve been avoidant of typing out his full name since December and it became habit where I even call him Dr. G in class.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you using a theme? I know certain themes you can pick for the site change the g dude's name to the angelfire thing.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I know you want to suck my dick. Come out and admit it. Don't hide behind your cult. You must be wanting something from me so bad if you keep attacking me. I know I'm so irresistible but I'm already taken. Sorry, Babe.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I don’t like how that long nickname comes out so I just type G. I’ve been avoidant of typing out his full name since December and it became habit where I even call him Dr. G in class.
    Make sense. When you reply with a quote, it also changes G's name with DarkFireAngel69 in the quote. So I also thought it could be ethical thing, like you dont want to use his name on this forum, etc, you dislike the usage of his name so much, you also change people's quote, lol. So I started type G more instead of Gulenko, so I would not cross ethical boundaries and be unethical. LMAO.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sup man
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The wheel has turned. This forum is dominated by BETAS again!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta is actually the most common type, EIE is most common overall, LSI is the most common type for males, and IEI is the most common introverted ethical type. The rarest are EII and ESI, along with LSE.
    I arrived to a similar conclusion by observing a couple of ESIs. It’s such a striking type to me. Their interactions with the environment diverge from how a great number of people do it so I cannot unsee them. Beta being majority and EIE taking the lead numerically might explain my exasperation (possible Supervision). This is the survey that first positioned EIE as the most common type and delegated 2 types from Delta to the least 3 common. It didn’t know how skewed, if at all, it could be. And it was before subtypes. So it’s interesting that fast-forward 20 years Gulenko and his team, who must type people left and right every day, have their own statistics and that there are some similarities.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Make sense. When you reply with a quote, it also changes G's name with DarkFireAngel69 in the quote. So I also thought it could be ethical thing, like you dont want to use his name on this forum, etc, you dislike the usage of his name so much, you also change people's quote, lol. So I started type G more instead of Gulenko, so I would not cross ethical boundaries and be unethical. LMAO.
    Yeah this is probably a theme related kink mb crafted by Kimu... So change site theme back to normalizing by clicking this ->>>> https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...php?styleid=36
    although this one kind of cool
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...php?styleid=75
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org