Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 1287

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

  1. #1041
    Seed my wickedness Existential Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,075
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Duschia it is pretty funny how first impressions can screw you. I think Bezos truly is an ILI. You kind of have spend time with that type type understand how person can hide a lot. Knowing one ILI who is like poor man's version of Bezos. Stability being interrupted really makes him upset, getting stressed when interacting etc. All of those characteristics are there behind the surface. Once you know what to look for can become quite enlightening experience.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  2. #1042

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I got officially typed by G!

    @Alive I wonder what you think about this - I know you typed me LSE back then.

    Here are links to my videos for you to judge whether G is right or wrong or somewhere else about this:
    https://youtu.be/LoqagDCsH1Y - first typing video, in English
    so I watched the first video so far (I don't think I can watch the other two for now because have a lot of work to do). I think you could be an LIE with a distant subtype.

    maybe an interesting anecdote: I remember writing with a couple of professors from the german humboldt university around two years ago about socionics. back then I tried to firgure out their type so it might help them to see the potential of the theory. I only had limited knowledge about them so it was rather difficult. anyway, while I watched your video I thought to myself: "he reminds me of that one professor I wrote to". I typed him as LIE-N back then based on our email interactions, and I was rather confident about my typing, but he sadly didn't have an interest in socionics because it reminded him of MBTI, and he also told me to be more cautious with how I present the theory because I would break a bunch of rules with my approach (he wrote the part about the rules after I send my LIE-N typing to him, so I was at least happy that I got the subtype right, but I don't think he read the subtype descriptions). here's a photo of him so you can compare.

    https://www.psychology.hu-berlin.de/...@@display-file

  3. #1043
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I got officially typed by G!

    He thinks I'm EIE-H.

    Some other people maybe intersted: @Adios
    Exactly what I typed you as. Of course you melted in the white hot light of the truth like the snowflake that you are. It's unfortunate that I couldn't save you 120$.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-22-2021 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Facts don't care about your feelings, and I don't either.

  4. #1044
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    385
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    @Duschia it is pretty funny how first impressions can screw you. I think Bezos truly is an ILI. You kind of have spend time with that type type understand how person can hide a lot. Knowing one ILI who is like poor man's version of Bezos. Stability being interrupted really makes him upset, getting stressed when interacting etc. All of those characteristics are there behind the surface. Once you know what to look for can become quite enlightening experience.
    Bezos LSE. Fretting over interruptions to situational stability is more characteristic of Ni PoLR.

  5. #1045
    Shazaam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lamp
    TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Posts
    12,978
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eh realistically speaking those in the 'humanistic' professions are usually not very human-like anyway.

    Most "social workers" need social help themselves as they don't understand much about the real world and are too textbook-y and just want authority over others.

    Therapists/psychologists - it's an easy way to get paid to listen to people's problems and give objective advice you learned at politically correct APA meetings then actually understand somebody's unique situation on an individual level. They're generally not as power hungry as "Social Workers" but they are still usually not that useful to me.

    Human Resource Managers- rarely if ever understand people on a human level and just want to follow some Politically Correct protocol.

    As Buffy would say, for people who are supposedly in the 'human professions' - a lot of them for sure don't know how to show it. LoL


  6. #1046
    Seed my wickedness Existential Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,075
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    Bezos LSE. Fretting over interruptions to situational stability is more characteristic of Ni PoLR.
    With all that Ni dandiness?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  7. #1047
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    385
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    With all that Ni dandiness?
    His emphasis on grit/perseverance + iterative improvement seems more Ne-mobilizing.

  8. #1048
    Carnivore | Student | Still a hedonist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    1,981
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess if there is a problem with Gulenko’s typing you can just do your own study and see for yourself. You’ll get a lot from questioning.

    The pdf he gave was also vague, I actually thought he’ll give much concrete proof. But if you are really EIE you can try doing more of what EIEs do.

    I think excelling in studies with logical leanings don’t equate to being a logical type. Having high grades is brought by a lot of factors and sometimes specially ILEs might not do well in school because they prefer their own way of learning. Ethicals like EII and ExEs also have a tendency to prove themselves in formal learning in my experience. Ethicals learn logical stuff easily under rigid conditions - it’s not their main leaning anyway so what they learn in school will do, they are more receptive, when you repeat stuff over and over from elementary to college it will easily stick.

    His typing won’t be that useful anyway if it doesn’t help you in anyway. So it would be better if you try applying the knowledge to make sense of your relationships.

  9. #1049
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You typed me IEI first, then IEE. You didn't type me EIE.
    I did, and you ragequit the internet after. For you, the day I typed you EIE was the worst day of your life, but for me, it was Tuesday. I typed you correctly without any training or tutoring from SHS. It is interesting how EIE-H can look like IEI, so I did make an error at first (I spotted your subtype first). I also had people telling me you were Delta. Anyway. You can say that you're any type or whatever you want, but you won't change what you are at your core. Stings, right? So, which of the performers were you in this music video?

    Edit: I also read that you stated I'm a "diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic" now. I am not, there is no medical record that claims this. So, you made that up. Cool. Literally everything you wrote just solidifies to me that you are an EIE, and rather psychopathic. Deliberately lying, projecting, and by proxy exporting your stupidity, fantasy, and ignorance onto someone else is normally defined as gaslighting. This will be the last serious response I give you, as I have no intention of allowing you to drag me down to your level. In the mean-time, I'll be living in your head rent free, I guess.

    I suggest finding an LSI to play cops and robbers with once you take the G typing, I think you like it rough.

    P.S. I'm more into Ayn Rand over Ben Shapiro. Adios *shrugged*. Maybe Trump? You can pick.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-20-2021 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Clarity

  10. #1050
    Seed my wickedness Existential Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,075
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
    His emphasis on grit/perseverance + iterative improvement seems more Ne-mobilizing.
    Whatever. It is not. Ne mobilizing is about externalities in others. Like giving statements about a person.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  11. #1051

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    LII-C
    Posts
    1,567
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bezos is an ILI, shapiro Te dom, leaning more towards LIE for him because of artistic interests (Ni Ego)

    https://youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE

  12. #1052
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,411
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    They don’t want to lose their jobs; has little to do with their real personality
    the only profession that allows that kind of freedom I would imagine is within the arts
    Yes. This is where I tend to clash with EIIs. They often work in admin bureucracy and will stick to rules and guidelines completely inflexibly because they tend to be cowards that are deathly afraid of being blamed for something not done exactly by a rigid interpretation of ”the book”.

  13. #1053
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I mean the main reasons why G discarded ILI for me are not my 'logic' (formal logic A+ grade here during my studies) or 'interests' (and he quite had problems with choosing ILI or EIE there);



    Yes, he thinks my thinking is too fast and I speak too good to be an ILI. To put it that way: I literally got out of the ILI zone for my higher IQ. And that I have developed facial expressions compared to an ILI (which I myself still fail to see in those videos, as many others - I think North still gives me ILI over EIE, Alive and some others suggested LIE etc.).

    There is also 'empathy is Fi, not Fe' argument he (G) made, which doesn't really stick if you carefully examine it. Because in many places he defines empathy as Fe (does exactly otherwise to what he said in analysis), and he himself acknowledged that I have problems with it. This is where socionics fails. Unless you admit that there are EIEs who are unable to feel other people, don't know their own emotions (and impact they may cause) and poorly know others' emotions.

    He also never asked me any questions that would allow me to tell him that I'm in fact actively involved in events around me (likely not introverted subtype?), and the 'I'm alone and not visiting anyone' is tied to my current very poor mental health state. If you want to analyse it yourself, I have those videos and analysis. There is also a 50 minutes 'natural', never posted video happening before video 2, which G advised me to cut (and I re-record it, and on the actual video 2 you can see me /directly retelling things from memory as I've said before/ - and that video tipped G into thinking that I'm Ej, which is a bit problematic).

    PS: Ben Shapiro is typed LSI by him. I would advise you, @Adios (you made a 'goodbye post' where everyone else on forums is so bad but apparently you are still there), to more carefully choose idols (I myself don't have any). I mean you are a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic, so I should pity you a bit (I myself have OCD and panic attacks). Because your 'logic' and seeing the usefulness (uselessness) of actions is not there. End it. Speaking as you supervisor if I really am EIE (that makes you in a quite losing position, isn't it?).

    (I forgot to ping @Vex)
    Are you using someone's mental illness against them? That's kind of a low blow....

  14. #1054
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Are you using someone's mental illness against them? That's kind of a low blow....
    It's literally something he made up about me. Let this be a lesson to anyone that gets typed by Gulenko, you will have crazed stalkers angry at you because you're the 'type' (you use a form of cognition) they dream of being. He also said Ben Shapiro is my idol, because I think YouTube videos he's in are unintentionally hilarious. High quality gaslighting.

    BTW I'm really into Trump too, we play golf together sometimes.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-19-2021 at 03:54 PM. Reason: *

  15. #1055
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,411
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I actually think you are probably a narcissist to add to that paranoia. You gaslight others and then accuse them of 'being against you' or 'gaslighting you and being narcissists', which is classic DARVO. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARVO And people who know the situation and were in the kabbalah know it. I don't need to prove it. You prove it yourself. You started it.
    Or, maybe. @Northstar @Vex @Lolita @Reyne anyone? Come on. You remember this guy. Be brave and fucking speak up.
    I was kicked out of that Discord by Vex before Adios/Paranoia Agent apparently joined it so I have exactly zero interactions to comment on here.

  16. #1056
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_Agent

    It's a TV show from the 2000s, actually. You're just mad I typed you correctly (and a few others), and now you've wasted 120$ to get Gulenko to tell you what I did ages ago. Try not to have an aneurysm from all of that Fe and terrible intuition.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-19-2021 at 02:06 PM. Reason: *

  17. #1057
    inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    no more
    Posts
    7,022
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree with you @Duschia. I think you're Gamma. I am not sure which one, other than not ESI. I think Gulenko had difficulty typing you and resolved that difficulty erroneously.

    I see myself as having strong valued Fe, and really I just don't see Fe in your vids in that way. You have some emotion and expression, sure, but you are after all, human.

    @Adios, attacking someone for being transgender like this is wrong, hateful, cruel.
    Last edited by inumbra; 03-19-2021 at 01:56 PM.

  18. #1058
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Never heard about it. As I've said, I don't really watch television, movies, anything like that.
    Cool. Well, I'm not a therapist and I didn't read anything else you wrote. You honestly make me cringe. So, have fun screaming into the void.

    P.S. My actual LIE friend says you're an emotional #MeToo hoe.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-20-2021 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Extra

  19. #1059
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Yeah, sure. You've told us already so many times (above) that you won't come back and this is the last post.
    My friend said you @'d me and I couldn't resist fucking with a lunatic. I'm only human. Anyway, hope you got whatever answer you were looking for, I did.

    P.S. Next time be grateful when someone types you for free. Could of saved you 120$.

  20. #1060
    of sadness Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bakery
    TIM
    IEI-C
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Duschia dude. I'm not taking sides here but I literally thought we were cool. For the sake of weathering this chaos that you've created here, what the hell is it you want me to confirm? FWIW, I will confirm though that Adios did think you were EIE, and that he's never claimed to have gone to kiev or anything like that. I'm so saddened by all this though, I log in to talk about AP and I see all this

    EDIT: I don't want some long post either, just literally tell me so I can get on with my day

    type me


    BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

    410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED




  21. #1061
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    He claimed that he went to Kiev when talking to me and Kiana on VC.
    I got typed by Gulenko via an online interview like everyone else. Dumb ass.

  22. #1062
    of sadness Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bakery
    TIM
    IEI-C
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    He claimed that he went to Kiev when talking to me and Kiana on VC, so you didn't hear that. He had a whole story on how Gulenko typed him, how he tried to trick him that 'he was LSI or SLE' and that others 'in the building, you know' were giving into it, but Gulenko 'saw through him' and 'that's why he is so great'. You didn't hear him telling so - you can only confirm that he didn't tell that to you. You didn't go VC a lot, but you have seen what he has written (he didn't write that story down). Idk if Kiana remembers or cares to remember.
    Well I'm not gonna argue with that and I'll admit I don't care about that, and his vacation hobbies aren't the most interesting to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I never heard him talking that I'm EIE, because I was not there if he did so. He told me I'm maybe IEI (during meltdown) and then Kiana @Lolita messaged me that he thinks I'm IEE. So, he can't claim that he 'saved me $120'. If you claim that you have talked afterwards and then he told you so, then, I can't know.
    This is such a pointless squabble, will you just tell me what you want me to confirm and quit wasting my time? Who cares who typed who what.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    'I'm not talking sides' is… Beyond me. You saw what this dude did to others and yet you sit clean for the sake of 'peace'. And now you feel saddened? Come on. You saw him doing so nasty shit to people and you don't care.
    How can you say that? You literally don't have all the facts of who did what and you keep talking of things that didn't even happen. I stood up for you multiple times even if he didn't like it, because I saw you as a friend. Calling us "cultists" or whatever to push your narrative, is not what a friend would do, and of course this is going to upset me if I thought we were friends. Now will you ask me what you want me to confirm? FWIW I've not been in contact with most anyone from/on this forum for months, and that includes Adios.

    type me


    BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

    410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED




  23. #1063
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Then why have you claimed otherwise?
    I never did. You misinterpreted what I said, and virtually everything else I have said, because you're nuts. I was typed by G and referred @Vex to his assistant via my IRL name. You're why these reports are confidential and wiretapping laws exist. Your OCD + Histrionic behavior is irritating and exhausting, ironically, you helped me accept my Fe PoLR.

    My confession? The hand that I used on the mouse to click reply, is going to be the same one that jerks it to your misfortune. Get cancer, die, and don't talk to me again.

    Edit: For the record, I have never and will never give out my typing documentation to anybody. One wack stalker trying to cancel me for inane bullshit is enough.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-24-2021 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Clarity

  24. #1064
    of sadness Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bakery
    TIM
    IEI-C
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I want you to confirm Adios' aggressive behaviors against others and him driving people out of the chat. I want you to confirm his transphobia, his tantrums, his views (which go against the concept of critical thinking at all). I want you to confirm the existence of the chat, of which you were an admin. I know you won't.

    Please grow some Fi-balls and stop being so 'diplomatic' and 'I can't take sideees'. But I know you won't, because you don't want to be in any conflicts with anyone. Idk why I've even pinged you there, have a nice day and just roll with it.
    Thank you for getting to the point. Yes he was transphobic, yes he's aggressive, the chat obviously existed but it doesn't anymore. You can ask literally anyone who was in it for info on that.

    type me


    BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

    410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED




  25. #1065
    of sadness Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bakery
    TIM
    IEI-C
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Lmao, Vex, chill, I'm not calling you cultists. I'm only calling out Adios. You don't get a cult badge by a simple association with him and/or his views, or with Gulenko, or with anyone else. Sorry if it sounded like that.

    Anyway that chat was taken over by Adios, and you don't own responsibility for his actions. Sorry.
    Yeah well your posts say otherwise especially in that last one, I literally stood up for you multiple times and still stand up for you. I just don't want to take sides in petty squabbles of "who typed who what".

    type me


    BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

    410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED




  26. #1066
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,048
    Mentioned
    1301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    After reading the last few posts, I’d like to say that while I think that @Duschia VIs either LSE or LIE, Duschia argues very much like an ILI whom I know.

    When I see things like this, it’s always a puzzle as to which of my systems needs to be adjusted.

  27. #1067
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,209
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Vex wise choice, invest in psychosophy/AP while you still can.

    I wanted to get typed by Timur but I think I'll go to the owner of AP instead. My wallet has a hole in it nowadays.
    EIE - Ni | Creative | 4w3 sx/so

    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

  28. #1068
    of sadness Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Bakery
    TIM
    IEI-C
    Posts
    420
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    @Vex wise choice, invest in psychosophy/AP while you still can.

    I wanted to get typed by Timur but I think I'll go to the owner of AP instead. My wallet has a hole in it nowadays.
    I got typed as Akhmatova which I thought was pretty cool! I wish I could have gone to Timur but my finances did not allow it. Rob is great, super friendly and a very sweet dude, plus the results look great! I don't agree with all the enneagram correlations but regardless, still incredibly happy with the service Rob provided!

    type me


    BORN TO TYPE
    WORLD IS A SOCIONIKA
    心理学 Type Em All 1991
    I am jung fan

    410,757,864,530 PEOPLE TYPED




  29. #1069
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Posts
    1,209
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I got typed as Akhmatova which I thought was pretty cool! I wish I could have gone to Timur but my finances did not allow it. Rob is great, super friendly and a very sweet dude, plus the results look great! I don't agree with all the enneagram correlations but regardless, still incredibly happy with the service Rob provided!
    Ah, one of my favourite poets. Akhmatova lived a life where she was faced with adversity and denigration at every turn, yet she persevered - even after her world started crumbling and decaying all around her. I highly recommend her work and biography!

    Akhmatova (VELF) is also ths most common type among 'stereotypical' EIEs and more contact-focused IEI, so it makes sense for you!

    I'm expecting a more "odd" result to be honest, at least related to most EIEs in the community who seem to be 1V or 2V
    EIE - Ni | Creative | 4w3 sx/so

    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

  30. #1070
    Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SOCIONICS. OPTIMIZING RELATIONSHIPS SINCE 1978.

  31. #1071

    Default

    I've been reading this thread for a little while. I originally discovered it because I looking up information on Gulenko's type diagnostics (in fact, I think it was an old observed discord convo that brought me here). I had a type diagnostic from Gulenko before I signed up here. I have no issue with the result; in fact, it's one of the few diagnostics of myself I've agreed with more or less (he typed me as LSI). So I guess take what I say with that as context.


    The thing about any type diagnostic is that it's always going to be some form of input/output. You provide information, it gets interpreted according to some framework, and a result gets spit out. The issues with diagnostics are many, though: some have poor questions which don't lead to answers correctly discerning type; sometimes the interviewee feels they didn't adequately express themselves; and sometimes (and often most dramatically, in my opinion) frameworks just don't match up.


    That last one is a big with Gulenko's diagnostics. I've seen comments from people who have their own diagnostic services (and many hobbyists) about how X could never be Y type (or Z-valuing, or be Banana Quadra, etc). These sorts of criticisms come from having a different framework, and trying to analyze Gulenko's results from within that framework. Gulenko has different ideas of what constitutes each type (and type itself). I tend to think he has a better construction than others, and I have reasons for thinking this, but in the end it comes down to preference. The issue is the intersection of vocabulary. When Gulenko calls someone an ethical type, or an EIE, those terms have connotations because most of us have read through manifold sources on socionics that each give a slightly different impression (and all these impressions get bunched together into our own idiosyncratic image of a type). I often see a disconnect between what Gulenko writes and how people interpret it: he isn't saying what many people seem to think he's saying.


    Gulenko's diagnostics aren't perfect by any means, but I appreciate them because he has a directed approach that tries to uncover a definite idea of type. His approach is very different to any others I've seen in western socionics (which is a good thing, in my opinion). He seems to take a pretty flexible (but structured) approach in typing. People are complicated (and often self-contradictory), hence why he includes layers in his diagnostics. If you disagree with what he says, I suppose the questions are then: why, and what parts? Is it because what he says is wrong according to the information provided? Is it because the information/image is incomplete? Is it because the concept of X type contradicts the self-image constructed? Etc.


    There's no need to take what he says dogmatically (his diagnostics aren't perfect), but they can be useful even if you disagree with the result. Figure out the things you disagree with, and why, and whether those reasons are within socionics or outside of it. It can at least be a useful starting point for whatever venture you're on in this whole typology thing.

  32. #1072
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    4,050
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    recent posts confirming EIE for Duschia

  33. #1073
    Seed my wickedness Existential Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,075
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is this the right time to bring in the infamous Hi-tler card and talk about emotional maturity?
    Last edited by Existential Ibuprofen; 03-19-2021 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Reductio ad ******um
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  34. #1074
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    4,050
    Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Present your line of reasoning.

    Edit: never mind, I'm disappearing for good. I have shown what I was supposed to. My arguments were mostly presented. You have seen my videos and writing. Two pages ago you yourself, ooo, have claimed that 'I look like your boyfriend and he is not EIE'. This is the 'seriousness' of 'typings' you get there. Cya.
    well these comments of yours are emotionally charged, it would be understandable, youve spent time and money for this and it's normal to feel touched when you invest into something, but the calling people out resorting to gossipy, mean points and "we were friends i thought ud be on my side" blah blah, well that's not very Te, rather Fe.

    yes the way you talked in the first video I watched reminded me of my bf but tbh he's not rude and full of himself like you are, which i had no idea about before seeing how you behaved, which points to unvalued Fi on your part anyway

  35. #1075
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SOCIONICS IS GLORIOUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  36. #1076
    💩 Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    TIM
    POOP™
    Posts
    441
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    THIS...IS...SOCIONICSSSSSs!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.





  37. #1077
    Haikus Sayonara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Is this the right time to bring in the infamous Hi-tler card and talk about emotional maturity?
    Trump > Hi-tler

  38. #1078
    GOAT
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm waiting for my typing from Gulenko. The tension is buidling. I wonder what type he types me.

  39. #1079
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bim View Post
    I'm waiting for my typing from Gulenko. The tension is buidling. I wonder what type he types me.
    When do you expect results?

  40. #1080
    GOAT
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    TIM
    SLE-H
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    When do you expect results?
    Not sure, Within one week, I guess. I sent them my last video four days ago

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •