TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    19 betas out of 28...
    Betas getting overtyped in Gulenkonics too?

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

updated
    @The Exception EIE

@shotgunfingers LSI-H
    @Ebony IEI-C
    @Suspiria EIE-C
    @Chakram LSI-N
    @Paranoia Agent ILI-C
    @thegreenfaerie LSI-H
    @Uncle Ave LSI-C
    @aster IEI-N
    @justalitnerdxx IEI-H
    @Kiana SEE-N
    @aster's friend SLE
    @Northstar SLE-C
    @Varlawend ILI
    @uniden ILI
    @Desert Financial ILI
    @Viktor SLE-H
    @shotgun's friend EIE
    @megedy IEI-C
    @Sachmet LII
    @ouronis ILE N-H
    @Peteronfire LSI

guys from yt channel:

Kristin LSI
    Nathan ILI
    Kurtis SEE
    Drew LSI
    Shane SLE
    Eskil SLE

19 betas out of 28...

sorry if i omitted or repeated someone
    I don't think it's fair to count Aster's friend and Shotgun's friend since they weren't officially typed, but while we're at it, he typed my "friend" as IEE.
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

~Nietzsche

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

totally. i think it's fair to consider 5-6 mistypings in this list, due to a probability of success of 80% circa (which would be a very good one all things -translations, cultures, bias, chance- considered).

i think that at this point it's quite obvious that he can't really distinguish Delta, it was already apparent by his site, he listed fewer Deltas than any other quadras, but that's very strange for someone with his experience and with his age, can't he really think of any more famous Deltas than the 4-5 examples he displayed per type? and why are all the other quadras instead displaying a dozen examples per type? it's just suspicious.

unfortunately this seemingly little bias has the potential to skew all the other "correct typings".

now, it's really noteworthy that out of 28 or so people there are no deltas at all, considering some of them are considered among the most frequent types in the population by socionics statistics (LSE and INFJ in particular)...

just pondering~
    That's another good reason why I don't want to spend money on Gulenko. If you're spending that much money on a service like that, I'd genuinely expect the success ratio to be 98% or higher. What's the point in even spending all that money on a "learning experience" like that when you're also paying for the bias? There are much cheaper ways to get it. And whatever formula Gulenko is using to type people, it musn't be that effective if it keeps getting lost in translation and he can't distinguish people from Delta well. Most people are just paying for the brand and bragging rights at this point: "I got typed by Big Daddy G, therefore I'm superior than you, cheap cretin!" I also think that there's a sort of "placebo" effect going on there too. It's like "I paid good money for this typing, therefore Gulenko IS RIGHT and I AM X type". But Gulenko is just one man, and one opinion. You need to do the research for yourself and have an idea and think for yourself, not just take everyone's opinion as the truth.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe someone should ask the typing percentage of each type (for those he has already typed - overall). If he’s willing to reveal it.
    Pinterest
    C-EII-1Ne | INFP | 4(w5) 96 sx/so

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think that at this point it's quite obvious that he can't really distinguish Delta, it was already apparent by his site, he listed fewer Deltas than any other quadras, but that's very strange for someone with his experience and with his age, can't he really think of any more famous Deltas than the 4-5 examples he displayed per type? and why are all the other quadras instead displaying a dozen examples per type? it's just suspicious.

unfortunately this seemingly little bias has the potential to skew all the other "correct typings".

now, it's really noteworthy that out of 28 or so people there are no deltas at all, considering some of them are considered among the most frequent types in the population by socionics statistics (LSE and INFJ in particular)...
    I think your claim that he can't distinguish delta types is very arrogant considering that he has written pretty impressive type descriptions for them.

I'm not even sure if he focuses all that much on his gallery. I got the impression from some conversations with his team that they are mostly responsible for the typings, but I could be wrong. his research definitely focuses on other aspects than celebrity typings. russia/ukraine is more influenced by beta values, and considering that many examples in his gallery are russians, it could just be that it's more difficult to find famous delta examples in their culture. delta is also a quadra that prefers understatement. they simply don't push themselves in the spotlight so everyone can see them. it could also be that he just doesn't find famous deltas all that interesting to type. I certainly don't enjoy watching long videos of SLI's to figure out their type because I find them very uninteresting because of the ITR dynamic. a lot of them have a comfortable technical job and an allotment garden. that's not very interesting to me.

I'm working on my own gallery of types and here's the current distribution:

alpha - 117 examples
    beta - 379
    gamma - 258
    delta - 123

I have 174 IEI examples, and 12 for SLI. the former simply interests me more.

I don't trust any statistics on types. there's barely any agreement here on even the most obvious types and we have a population of 7.6 billion people. how would you even guess the distributions of types? socionics is a field that mostly attracts Ti valuing types, because gamma and delta care about objective knowledge. they need some kind of objective proof so they can trust the theory, which socionics currently cannot provide. Ni is also the function that has a huge interest in psychology. it's the desire to look into someones soul. is it really that surprising that the majority of people who find socionics intersting are beta NF?
    Last edited by Alive; 03-05-2021 at 08:34 PM.

Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Some forum demographics relating to type from 2014:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1014765

Of course 6 years is a long time in Socionics.

I recently read a study that analysed the tweets of tens of thousands of famous people on Twitter for Big Five traits, and the traits of Extroversion, Agreeableness, and Openness to Experience were especially common, which furthers the general impression that famous people are especially likely to be EIE and not SLI or SEI, and that IEE should theoretically be especially common also.

edit this is one study I did read, but probably not the primary one I'm thinking of. I'd have bookmarked it if it had any predicted scores for famous people: https://link.springer.com/article/10...646-017-0408-8

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Some forrum demographics relating to type from 2014:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1014765

Of course 6 years is a long time in Socionics.

I recently read a study that analysed the tweets of tens of thousands of famous people on Twitter for Big Five traits, and the traits of Extroversion, Agreeableness, and Openness to Experience were especially common, which furthers the general impression that famous people are especially likely to be EIE and not SLI or SEI, and that IEE should theoretically be especially common also.
    yeah IEE is the only delta type that I could see being famous and enjoying it. I think many talkshow hosts have this type. I think Ne+Fi is a combo that works very well for this type of profession. the ability to generate many conversational topics and a genuine interest in people and their lives.

TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/6w5/4 SX
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Gabi ESI-Fi DCNH Fe-Dominant(looks like a 'gamma ESE')

Niki ILI-Ni DCNH Ne-Creative (very weird subtype! boosted Ni, Ne, Fi and Fe, Creative makes her more extraverted, but she ain't no IEE; she always talks about money(gamma), has no taste in clothes (which is the things she advertises for a living for god's sake!) and just likes very flashy unmatching things(values Se but shit at it), has a good 'strategic' sense of marketing and actually thoroughly plans her weeks(not Ni ignoring)) ( @Moharu can you relate?)

what makes them so mind-boggingly vapid is both being enneagram 3 so-firsts
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 03-06-2021 at 12:54 PM.
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

Life is soup. I'm fork

TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I did not think I would be posting here again. However, after talking to professionals and testing IR theory. I should state that it turns out Gulenko did type me correctly. A certain individual around here really is my Dual. So, while a lot of people can't fathom his typings, his methods, and maybe some aren't right, it does work for some of us. I've had people harass me, and try to pump me for all kinds of information in relation to how he types. When I explain it, they usually can't comprehend it. I have to say the Socionics community is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. To people considering getting a Gulenko typing, just try it, if it works for you - great. Take it and get back to business.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-22-2021 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Less

Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adios are u in the above list by chance?

Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think your claim that he can't distinguish delta types is very arrogant considering that he has written pretty impressive type descriptions for them.

I'm not even sure if he focuses all that much on his gallery. I got the impression from some conversations with his team that they are mostly responsible for the typings, but I could be wrong. his research definitely focuses on other aspects than celebrity typings. russia/ukraine is more influenced by beta values, and considering that many examples in his gallery are russians, it could just be that it's more difficult to find famous delta examples in their culture. delta is also a quadra that prefers understatement. they simply don't push themselves in the spotlight so everyone can see them. it could also be that he just doesn't find famous deltas all that interesting to type. I certainly don't enjoy watching long videos of SLI's to figure out their type because I find them very uninteresting because of the ITR dynamic. a lot of them have a comfortable technical job and an allotment garden. that's not very interesting to me.

alpha - 117 examples
    beta - 379
    gamma - 258
    delta - 123

I don't trust any statistics on types. there's barely any agreement here on even the most obvious types and we have a population of 7.6 billion people. how would you even guess the distributions of types? socionics is a field that mostly attracts Ti valuing types, because gamma and delta care about objective knowledge. they need some kind of objective proof so they can trust the theory, which socionics currently cannot provide. Ni is also the function that has a huge interest in psychology. it's the desire to look into someones soul. is it really that surprising that the majority of people who find socionics intersting are beta NF?

u realize ure not gulenko and that "i prefer other types", or " deltas are rare among public figures" or "no deltas in russia" are just excuses and that a classifying rigorous method shouldnt appeal to any of them?

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post

alpha - 117 examples
    beta - 379
    gamma - 258
    delta - 123

I don't know what are your goals that made you want to make your gallery, but for sure it's important to you, judging by how much effort you put in it. If you want it to be high quality and useful I would recommend you to focus on the correct balance between types, even if some types are less interesting to you. Some examples of gallery's practical application where your approach can be a problem:

1. Gallery as a tool to teach people socionics. When you add so many IEIs to your gallery and so few SLIs people may think the former type is very common in society and the latter very rare. They won't be aware of your way of creating it and can make wrong conclusions about socionics. Also, more examples of a type mean more information to learn about a type. While 12 SLIs is enough to give an idea what this type is about, it's certainly not enough to understand this type in depth (differences between subtypes, characteristic behaviors in different gender/age/occupation etc.). If you decide to look at possible SLIs and type another 12 of them you would get two times more examples of this type, two times more info, while typing another IEIs that you already have a lot of would be much less significant, a waste of time in comparison.

2. Gallery as a data source for research. There are many different ways in which a well-made list of typed people may be used for analysis, it's a promising direction to help improve socionics (looking for correlations of traits, AI facial recognition etc). I don't think I have to explain why it's important to have many examples of all types to make it work. I'm working on the consensus list for this reason and I need quality typings of all types so the quality of what you do may also influence socionics development in the future in some way.

3. Gallery as a way to make money. You're knowledgeable in socionics, so you can try to find ways to profit from it, Gulenko is quite successful with his typing services, you may find your own niche too. In this case a well-made gallery with many examples of all types would attract more people to you as a professional, improve your reputation.

4. Gallery as a self-development tool. Maybe you're doing it mostly for yourself and you share the gallery because it's not much work to do and someone using it is a nice side effect. When you try to type people you gain experience in socionics, looking at a whole list of previously typed people is great to spot some traits typical to a type that you could miss just by typing someone and forgetting about it. IEIs are more interesting to you, you watch more examples of them and learn more about them, your understanding of this type is much better than your understanding of SLIs because of it. Maybe it's ok for finding compatible friends (why IEI instead of ESE then though...) but in real life situations we interact with all types and equal knowledge about them helps to have good relations with people in general. You can say SLIs are not interesting and avoid them but maybe one day an SLI client shows up in your company interested in your product, you fail to encourage him to purchase it because you don't have enough experience with this type.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    I don't know what are your goals that made you want to make your gallery, but for sure it's important to you, judging by how much effort you put in it. If you want it to be high quality and useful I would recommend you to focus on the correct balance between types, even if some types are less interesting to you. Some examples of gallery's practical application where your approach can be a problem:

1. Gallery as a tool to teach people socionics. When you add so many IEIs to your gallery and so few SLIs people may think the former type is very common in society and the latter very rare. They won't be aware of your way of creating it and can make wrong conclusions about socionics. Also, more examples of a type mean more information to learn about a type. While 12 SLIs is enough to give an idea what this type is about, it's certainly not enough to understand this type in depth (differences between subtypes, characteristic behaviors in different gender/age/occupation etc.). If you decide to look at possible SLIs and type another 12 of them you would get two times more examples of this type, two times more info, while typing another IEIs that you already have a lot of would be much less significant, a waste of time in comparison.

2. Gallery as a data source for research. There are many different ways in which a well-made list of typed people may be used for analysis, it's a promising direction to help improve socionics (looking for correlations of traits, AI facial recognition etc). I don't think I have to explain why it's important to have many examples of all types to make it work. I'm working on the consensus list for this reason and I need quality typings of all types so the quality of what you do may also influence socionics development in the future in some way.

3. Gallery as a way to make money. You're knowledgeable in socionics, so you can try to find ways to profit from it, Gulenko is quite successful with his typing services, you may find your own niche too. In this case a well-made gallery with many examples of all types would attract more people to you as a professional, improve your reputation.

4. Gallery as a self-development tool. Maybe you're doing it mostly for yourself and you share the gallery because it's not much work to do and someone using it is a nice side effect. When you try to type people you gain experience in socionics, looking at a whole list of previously typed people is great to spot some traits typical to a type that you could miss just by typing someone and forgetting about it. IEIs are more interesting to you, you watch more examples of them and learn more about them, your understanding of this type is much better than your understanding of SLIs because of it. Maybe it's ok for finding compatible friends (why IEI instead of ESE then though...) but in real life situations we interact with all types and equal knowledge about them helps to have good relations with people in general. You can say SLIs are not interesting and avoid them but maybe one day an SLI client shows up in your company interested in your product, you fail to encourage him to purchase it because you don't have enough experience with this type.

all the points you are making are very good, so thanks for your answer. I've actuallly showed my website to an SLI angel investor that I've met at the factory in berlin around 2 years ago, but he didn't like that my website didn't have any footnotes and quotations (they are very common for scientific texts in germany). during my interaction, I got the feeling that his thinking was too grounded for me, so I stopped the contact after our conversation. I work with many SLI at my job, I think I have a good idea about this type, but they simply are very difficult to type for an intuitive person, and they lack the ambition to really get themselves out there and become visible.

here's an example of a german SLI politician. he talks a bit about his model railroad that he has build over the years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz9nmRIuEZw

as an intuitive, it's pretty hard for me to watch. I can't focus on these realistic aspects for long without getting a slight headache. I'm thinking about hiring an ILI or a similar type to SLI in the future who might find this content more interesting and could help me find more type examples. for now I'm fine with all the beta NF typings I've made so far, since I consider them the main target group for the theory.

I do think about going to google or other companies in the future to present my website in some way and maybe build a database of types with people who aren't celebrities. I have some options that I want to consider, but I am also heavily invested in crypto and blockchain projects so that might be my priority for the next few years. I don't think I ever want to make money from socionics since my idealism tells me that all the knowledge should be available for free.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only had time to watch the first video so far but my thoughts were that you're clearly intuitive and Ni ego. I think the low energy/depression can skew things a bit but H subtype or IP type wouldn't be weird. It's interesting that your most common typings were also D-A cog (LSE, ILI). I'm leaning ILI on the first vid but after a few mins of the second vid the vibe is a bit different, probably because you're speaking your native language.

Btw, the google drive link to the conclusion PDF requires access, can you update the sharing permissions or maybe link it here as an attachment?

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Duschia this is surreal. I was thinking about you yesterday, and your absence and complete disappearance from the forum.

And now you make this reveal here.

Congratulations! Hope you enjoyed the process. Us being the same type but on the complementary ends of DCNH makes quite a bit of sense.

I was contemplating being H a few days ago, but there are some palpable differences in the way we connect with others around us.

EDIT: it's interesting you mentioned the empathy issues. That's something I found myself struggling with as well, as time went on... and once I've attended more funerals.
    "хотите —
    буду безукоризненно нежный,
    не мужчина, а — облако в штанах!"

TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Ugh, sorry Sus (and no offence), but when I see you and I see me - we are clearly not the same type. Or at least this seems to me. And, like, that's the one very clear thought I get. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I don't share it. But okay.
    We are from different walks of life with a completely different range and focus. I don't see that as something speaking too loudly against us being the same type. Remember that this place is a melting pot of differing views, as well as the approaches of upholding them.

You have all the right to reject it of course. Even if wrong, the analysis holds a bit of truth and it could help you in the way you choose to type yourself or to seek further help in doing so.

Especially now that the forum is less shit ; )
    "хотите —

TIM
    SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got officially typed by G!

He thinks I'm EIE-H.
    Another bizarre typing... I realized it's pointless to think about this guy as a socionist anymore, he's doing his own typology at this point, sure you can be EIE-H in Gulenkonics.

To me you VI ILI. I initially typed you LSE because your thought processes seem very Te-centric to me, but I can't deny a lot of what you talk about fits ILI. Maybe your Ni works only as an internal guide and doesn't leak as much into your discussions on forum

Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey @Duschia was wondering about u too! good to know ure still around and kicking, also lol thx for sharing it all with us, tbh im pretty baffled from this typing because the video in english esp first part is full of T stuff?

ps. really u look like my bf a lot in talk and behavior and im pretty sure he's not EIE o_O

Disrupting your illusory reality Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFP
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He thinks I'm EIE-H.
    @shotgunfingers we are super duals now. I'm not joking. As well as @Uncle Ave. Come to pap.

@Suspiria we are apparently the same type.
    @Alive I wonder what you think about this - I know you typed me LSE back then.
    @Northstar activate me sensei.
    @Lolita you will be always below me in hierarchy (despite me not really noticing hierarchies, but whatever).
    @megedy

Some other people maybe intersted: @lkdhf qkb @Sol @ooo @Megatrop @thehotelambush @Adam Strange @qaz00 @aster @Adios @myresearch

Here are links to my videos for you to judge whether G is right or wrong or somewhere else about this:
    https://youtu.be/LoqagDCsH1Y - first typing video, in English
    https://youtu.be/z7h-837Z63U - second typing video, in Polish with English subtitles
    https://youtu.be/etNmNjGpYNI - third typing video, in Polish with English subtitles (not safe for children - trigger warning: discussing mental disorder)

Full PDF raport: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pAi...ew?usp=sharing

Comments I've send him as additional things to ease typing:

It's crystal clean and howdy, I think I'm the first person to sacrifice my privacy fully. (well, let's just say that's within given type there)
    I totally agree with this typing! I considered this typing for you (I was between LIE and EIE), and you seem to have a very similar cognition to @Suspiria, but you also seemed to have strong Te in my POV, so I stuck with LIE. I thought your emotionality was due to being open on internet and being Fi-seeking
    self-discovery
    self-development
    optimism
    relationships
    communication
    high ideals

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I don't remember typing you at all. I have trouble remembering profiles without pictures here, though. might have been a while ago. mayhe I will watch your typing interview when I have time. I only remember that we briefly interacted a couple of times in some threads.

scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This Gulenko guy leaves so many open holes in his reasoning that I'd like to say he is getting tired of this stuff.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

TIM
    EIE-C FINAL CONFIRM
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    This Gulenko guy leaves so many open holes in his reasoning that I'd like to say he is getting tired of this stuff.
    Give the man a break, it's hard to write personality reports while sunbathing in Bali.
    "хотите —

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

considering that Ne has a lot of problems with repetition that could actually be true. that is one of the reasons why I don't want to do typing interviews myself. haven't looked at his typing of duschia yet, though.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He thinks I'm EIE-H.
    @shotgunfingers we are super duals now. I'm not joking. As well as @Uncle Ave. Come to pap.

@Suspiria we are apparently the same type.
    @Northstar activate me sensei.
    @Lolita you will be always below me in hierarchy (despite me not really noticing hierarchies, but whatever).
    @megedy

Some other people maybe intersted: @lkdhf qkb @Sol @ooo @Megatrop @thehotelambush @Adam Strange @qaz00 @aster @Adios @myresearch

Here are links to my videos for you to judge whether G is right or wrong or somewhere else about this:
    https://youtu.be/LoqagDCsH1Y - first typing video, in English
    https://youtu.be/z7h-837Z63U - second typing video, in Polish with English subtitles
    https://youtu.be/etNmNjGpYNI - third typing video, in Polish with English subtitles (not safe for children - trigger warning: discussing mental disorder)

Full PDF raport: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pAi...ew?usp=sharing

Comments I've send him as additional things to ease typing:

It's crystal clean and howdy, I think I'm the first person to sacrifice my privacy fully. (well, let's just say that's within given type there)
    I believe Gulenko is most likely correct. You and suspiria basically have the same eyes anyway. I'm not acting like that should be proof in itself. It's just a side note.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ITT: Lots of people who can't accept how bad they are at Socionics and think the man with more experience than years they've had alive is wrong.

TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    ITT: Lots of people who can't accept how bad they are at Socionics and think the man with more experience than years they've had alive is wrong.
    I'm not talking him being wrong. His analysis seems to need some clarification. I can fill those cavities by knowing how he thinks but finalized paper still lacks explanation which encourages people to draw too far reaching correlative and causative relations.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not talking him being wrong. His analysis seems to need some clarification. I can fill those cavities by knowing how he thinks but finalized paper still lacks explanation which encourages people to draw too far reaching correlative and causative relations.
    He might actually be doing a more holistic VI typing thing and then filling this analysis report afterwards to justify his vibes.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    He might actually be doing a more holistic VI typing thing and then filling this analysis report afterwards to justify his vibes.
    Tbh Socionics is impossible to do without high level pattern matching with intuition. So the logic will never be perfect by itself.

TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tbh Socionics is impossible to do without high level pattern matching with intuition. So the logic will never be perfect by itself.
    It is actually pretty easy to put those conditions into a system and practice fuzzy logic. There are logical types that can not grasp fuzzy conditionals [while I'm like at home when it comes to it] but I think he is just lazy.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    So he VIs everyone as Beta ? I don't even think the people he typed EIE looked that much alike...

He says himself that he is against VI as a method for typing. I read somewhere that one of his associates says that the Deltas cannot be interested in Socionics, so that if someone asks him for a typing, he may eliminate delta typing automatically.

That would explain some of his weird typings .

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had another account, Mesn, where you did (100% sure). I've posted a short interview video and a lot of people suggested types like SLI also.

ah ok. I was really confused because I thought: "I don't remember typing Duschia at all". I also don't remember your other account, but maybe you're right. not sure if I have time in the next few days to look at your videos. might take a while for me to write a response.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sah Kel Plaisir View Post
    So he VIs everyone as Beta ? I don't even think the people he typed EIE looked that much alike...

He says himself that he is against VI as a method for typing. I read somewhere that one of his associates says that the Deltas cannot be interested in Socionics, so that if someone asks him for a typing, he may eliminate delta typing automatically.

That would explain some of his weird typings .
    Proper VI is not just static physical features, it's a lot about dynamic nonverbal behavior. He most certainly uses the nonverbals, they're prominently mentioned in his book and he uses them often in his analysis reports.

It might be true that he thinks deltas are usually uninterested in typology and it's probably true that betas are much more interested in general than deltas. It's categorizing people after all and putting them in boxes.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Another bizarre typing... I realized it's pointless to think about this guy as a socionist anymore, he's doing his own typology at this point… Gulenkonics.
    Yeah, same conclusion I came to.

I actually like his earlier work, but apparently he flipped his shit in the last few years. Or went all in on differentiating himself to buildup a consultancy racket.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know what? Fuck it. I'm okay with this typing. I mean I don't really relate to Fe, but it's -Ni heavy, so it's all right/okay. EIE-H would be, I imagine, the heavy Ni type (as Victor said), so EIE extremely turned to Ni (-Ni). Which is okay.

I get that I'm too quick for an ILI, lol.
    Duschia has seen the light of Gulenko. All praise.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I mean he can still retype me eventually, like he did with Einstein (typed ILE, now ILI).

Anyway, I'm not complaining. What I knew is that I'm a heavy Ni-type. I still relate much more to Te than Fe (re: interests, and I'm not changing them, maybe expanding), but okay. Socionics may be wrong somewhere, or I developed EIE-ILI split personality disorder.

And I actually recommend this typing experience despite shortcomings of it.

And I can't complain about those masked complements in 'EIEs are just more intelligent than ILIs' Or 'Duschia has many talents he doesn't even yet know about'.
    My interests have at times drifted in the direction of thinkery stuff. I tend to get pulled back though somehow.

And everyone's a sucker for a good compliment.

TIM
    IEE-Ne1w9/6w5/4 SX
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what? Fuck it. I'm okay with this typing. I mean I don't really relate to Fe, but it's -Ni heavy, so it's all right/okay. EIE-H would be, I imagine, the heavy Ni type (as Victor said), so EIE extremely turned to Ni (-Ni). Which is okay.

I get that I'm too quick for an ILI, lol.
    IM(humble)O I'd type you LIE-Ni (H?). Wouldn't surprise me at all if you're the same type as @nanashi
    I rarely feel alone. I rarely talk to anyone, yet in my head i have the most amazing, the most fantastic discussions with the people in my life. In real life, what most people talk about is several orders of magnitude lesser than their inner experiences. Most people never reveal the singularity of their subjective experience.
    Maybe I should learn to explore other people's consciousness. Maybe I should aim for a real space between me and others. Instead of cultivating monologues and fantasies. It's hard, but the alternative to this seems to be madness. ~ lkdhf qkb

Life is soup. I'm fork

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I never had any 'humanistic' interests tho. When I was young, I was into archaeology, medicine and all that stuff.

In fact, I still feel very uncomfortable when forced to express myself. I remember being young and forced to go on parties and meetings - I hated that. Poetry - very far away. Mysterious shit like Helena Blavatsky, Nostardamus - extremely far away from my jam, and I'm supposedly their subtype.

I've wanted to ask G some individual questions about on how to improve my condition right now (as a supposed EIE-H), and he agreed, but he wants me to pay $120 for answering four individual questions in text, so let's just say I feel when someone tries to scam me for money.
    Well, your questions would be taking up his time and energy. And he doesn't know you personally, so it takes extra effort to get into the right mindset to give you good advice. He's a working professional. I don't think he has time for giving out free help like that. He probably has a family of his own etc. I understand his perspective because people most likely always want his time and energy but that's limited stuff. Consulting and therapy are difficult.

About the different interests from what's usually considered standard NF club interests, I don't really know. It's possible you're really out of touch with your real self. It's possible the typing gulenko gave you was wrong. It's possible that the types aren't limited to stereotypes. I can't give you an answer I don't have.

I've been on the fence myself with my dad being LSI or SEE. I think it's possible that him being SEE if true made him want to force me into an ILI box to satisfy his personal needs. Or at least someone emotionally withdrawn and more interested in intellect than anything else. He has a hard time with basic stuff like reading and figuring out technology.

Relevant personal experience because idk maybe you've been forced into boxes by other people who wanted you to be something different for their personal benefit or fulfillment. When I was growing up, I mistakenly believed I was a technology sort of guy because for me being online was the one place I could go that allowed me to have my own space where my parents couldn't intrude and overpower. It took me a while to figure that out and ditch something that wasn't really my thing.

My self confidence is probably not the best and I think it's from years of being torn down by a selfish asshole with his own problems who just happened to be my father. I've never thought of myself as being good with people because the other people in this area are a lot like him: redneck fundamentalists. Of course I'm not good with them because I'm nothing like them. Doesn't mean I'm not an NF.

Maybe you feel uncomfortable expressing yourself because you've been criticized, punished and demeaned for doing so. I don't really know. Thrse are just thoughts and ideas.
    Last edited by Aramas; 03-18-2021 at 12:53 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I never had any 'humanistic' interests tho. When I was young, I was into archaeology, medicine and all that stuff.

In fact, I still feel very uncomfortable when forced to express myself. I remember being young and forced to go on parties and meetings - I hated that. Poetry - very far away. Mysterious shit like Helena Blavatsky, Nostardamus - extremely far away from my jam, and I'm supposedly their subtype.
    You are probably 3F, 4E in psychosophy and I'm inclined to say 1L 2V.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://varlawend.blogspot.com/2018/1...by-victor.html

Again, compared to 'Duschia is not empathetic, but that doesn't mean weak ethics, he just doesn't Fi (empathy == Fi in my raport)'.
    I have been reading your posts, and I think this debate shouldn't even happen. You hired Gulenko and he didn't deliver, either because of a lack of context, or whatever reason. For what I see, he has delivered for @Suspiria for example, which doesn't mean he will always deliver, nor does it mean he is right this time. You are not the one supposed to "work" for Gulenko, it's the other way around.

Now let me share a couple of opinions with you.

First, empathy is not the result of any IM, but of genetic markers.
    Fe, in my view, is the ability to perceive and generate energy states in objects (take objects for anything, a person, a piece of architecture, a film or a photograph).

On the other hand, either I myself am an ethical type (In fact, I have been told several times) or perhaps it is that "subjects for logicians" and "subjects for ethics" do not exist. Again, both linguistic, kinesthetic, and mathematical intelligence ... are determined by genetic factors, not socionics.
    I personally have an inclination towards the social sciences (specifically social sciences, not so much for philologies or literature or other forms of humanities, and for arts I am the worst person you can find) but who knows, in the end I might be Beta NF or something. Inclination towards an academic subject should usually be a combination of genetic traits, education style, synergetic interaction with the teacher, and even cultural or family background.
    Playing by stereotypes, you could have chosen one that isn't as absurd or as separated from reality. Also clubs are not good for descriptions at all. I imagine you can take an approach to every discipline from any IM angle.

That you are skeptical about the occultism and natural religions (hell, just like me, if I turn out to be Beta NF we can set up an outcast club between the two of us) is surely due to your scientific tendencies, to the education you have received (or possibly the education you may have given yourself) and other factors outside of socionics.

Honestly, I catch that the diagnosis does not work for you, in fact the one who should be justifying in these cases is Gulenko and not you, but your arguments sound like "I like pepsi, not like the Fe lead types, I don't like coffee, I must be intuitive"and it seems to me that you poking around in the wrong direction in that sense.