Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    I do agree that astrology is a fun parlor game, and it's interesting to study without necessarily believing whole-heartedly. Definitely not the same as socionics, though, as astrology is all predetermined whereas this is more of putting names to observable patterns.

Also, a little off topic, but didn't Dario Nardi do some brain scans showing there's an observable cognitive basis for the functions? Obviously it's complicated but if the matter of people not taking it seriously is just down to not having enough academic proof, it seems like there's at least some interest brewing. Problem is we can't all go and join a study to get our heads shoved in an MRI machine to get typed yet, so we have to make do with a personal journey of self-discovery. Which...is not that bad though?
    Yeah. Nardi's system is not socionics. It seems bit like MBTI hack with socionics sprinkled in where it fits to his preconceptions. It is a mess in a way due to confidentiality. Like ILE, LII, SEE and ESI belong to the same quadra and so on. It is hard to parse.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a bit of a shame that Nardi mostly focuses on MBTI. he does occasionally talk about socionics, but it seems to me that he's not that invested in it. it's probably difficult for him to switch to a different theory since he has Ne as ignoring function.

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Yeah. Nardi's system is not socionics. It seems bit like MBTI hack with socionics sprinkled in where it fits to his preconceptions. It is a mess in a way due to confidentiality. Like ILE, LII, SEE and ESI belong to the same quadra and so on. It is hard to parse.
    I've met an ILI a year ago that I could really interest in socionics, but he was following objective personality and had a hard time switching to a different system. I got a bit tired listening to him talk about demon functions etc. I introduced him to Dario Nardi and he told me that he thinks Nardi is a genius (since he is also an ILI). different perspectives.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 01-31-2021 at 05:05 PM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Oh so he's just off doing his own thing entirely then lol.

IDK I just don't see how people don't get bored of the Gulenko debate. It's like the same arguments over and over again for months. Maybe more people should just get typed by Olga and her pretty picture subconcious method instead. I hear from reddit it's only $25 and you pay through paypal, so lower barrier to entry too. More people could get typed by her, and then we can move on to having arguments about her methods instead!
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK I just don't see how people don't get bored of the Gulenko debate. It's like the same arguments over and over again for months. Maybe more people should just get typed by Olga and her pretty picture subconcious method instead. I hear from reddit it's only $25 and you pay through paypal, so lower barrier to entry too. More people could get typed by her, and then we can move on to having arguments about her methods instead!
    damn, that's an awful structure for her gallery

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    So what do you think his type is then, if not SEE?
    My impression from his WSS interview was ILE. Basically he's a performer who likes getting into arguments with people. However I also considered EIE, maybe other Fe egos are possible. There was no emphasis on Te values whatsoever.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Checked the website from Olga Tangemann. She may be a Socionics enthusiast, but she is inaccurate in identifying types.

Here is an example from her website. Gizem Erdogan typed as EII (Dostoyevsky). Of course this is inaccurate.

Interestingly Gizem Erdogan shares the same type with our beloved forum member @Beautiful Sky .

The first two images portray Erdogan and the third one is Beautiful.

Did you notice the Turkish girl in the Swedish police uniform?

Last edited by khcs; 01-31-2021 at 06:33 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. It is his own thingy. It would change drastically if he could be more open about it.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe Nardi's work could still be useful in a socionics context, even if he's not a socionist?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Checked the website from Olga Tangemann. She may be a Socionics enthusiast, but she is inaccurate in identifying types.

Here is an example from her website. Gizem Erdogan typed as EII (Dostoyevsky). Of course this is inaccurate.

Interestingly Gizem Erdogan shares the same type with our beloved forum member @Beautiful Sky .

The first two images portray Erdogan and the third one is Beautiful.

Did you notice the Turkish girl in the Swedish police uniform?

Isn't Maritsa EII though too?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Not a forum member, but Gulenko typed TheEndlessKurtis as SEE, and he posted the analysis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ot4534vib...76393.pdf?dl=0

Personally I think this is a terrible typing, I think Kurtis is a clear Fe valuer. Gulenko mainly types with Jungian dichotomies but rational/irrational is not a reliable indicator.
    He VIs perfectly like an SEE to me. Heavy jaw, bit of a squat nose, softer eyes like Will Young. Makes good sense imo. Glad gulenko got his type. Now that it's been suggested, I can see it easily. I guess some of us American/British Socionists are seeing what real skill looks like and suddenly our delusions about type are falling away.

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    I think Khajiit, Dunmer, and Argonian are Ni-valuing, Nords are Delta, Imperials are Gamma, Orismer and Bosmer are Se, Breton are Te, Altmer are Fi, and Redguard are Ne.

No I will not elaborate.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post

wtf is this shit bro

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    wtf is this shit bro
    Exactly. Our fellow forum member mixes old style Physiognomy with Socionics type identification. Not good. @Socionics Is Not A Cult
    Last edited by khcs; 02-02-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Exactly. Our fellow forum member mixes old style Physiognomy with Socionics type identification. Not good. @Socionics Is Not A Cult
    isnt that how "u" gotta do it tho?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So after sixteen days I finally got my additional questions. I'm little dissapointed because any of them doesn't seem actually related to anything I said in the first video and any of them (I received twelve more) don't deepen anything I have said earlier. Just a set of another generic questions. Based on which I don't have a clue about which type he is considering for me, my guess is he is trying to locate Fi and Fe, but not sure, really...

I have been typed by Olga Tangemann (have seen her name mentioned here in this thread). I really can't say anything about reliability of her method since I'm not qualified to make conclusions in this regard, but it was probably one of the most interesting and enjoyable typing processes I have ever went through. Very fresh and novel approach among all shades of similar and repeating questions in various tests and interviews including this one (sorry, Viktor). I'm really curious to see if these two are in agreement about my type...

I would like to have a full Skype interview with Gulenko though (here is why I regret to be english speaker and not a russian one ;-)), somehow I am also a little skeptical to a possibility he (or anyone else) is able to identify type with certainty from just two videos not even an hour in lenght. When I have been typed in my country, the typing process was very thorough as it took six hours in the first day and three others in the second one. However, I admitt I have already vitnessed almost miracle performances from people who were able of very deep insight in a very short amount of time. Just recently I have been typed by a recognized Enneagram coach and profiler. After five minutes of talking she made notes about my possible types (she wrote down two which seemed probable to her). Later during the session she revealed them to me with conclusion one of them was really "the one" (even though she was oppened to all of my questons and suggestions of other types, she stayed convinced about her estimation from the beginning ). So she basicaly had a very good idea about me almost instantly. And I think there is more than conclusions base on stereotypes, prejudice etc. in there... Experience definitelly plays a role and I also believe there are people who are gifted in sphere of insight and reading of people, who just know very intuitively and naturally the second person's essence. So, we will see...

Last edited by Sachmet; 02-03-2021 at 08:41 PM.

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sachmet View Post
    So after sixteen days I finally got my additional questions. I'm little dissapointed because any of them doesn't seem actually related to anything I said in the first video and any of them (I received twelve more) don't deepen anything I have said earlier. Just a set of another generic questions. Based on which I don't have a clue about which type he is considering for me, my guess is he is trying to locate Fi and Fe, but not sure, really...
    Comparing everyone's questions with each other, it seems like he has some set questions and repeats a lot of the same ones depending on what type/subtype he's narrowing you down to. I almost wonder if it's sort of a control thing, like he expects certain answers from certain types and he uses the different responses to the same questions as comparisons. If it's any consolation, he'll reference a lot of what you talked about in both videos in his final report.

Also, I am actually curious about Olga's method. Does she actually type you based on which pictures you choose out of a lineup? Is there a lot more to it than that?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Khajiit, Dunmer, and Argonian are Ni-valuing, Nords are Delta, Imperials are Gamma, Orismer and Bosmer are Se, Breton are Te, Altmer are Fi, and Redguard are Ne.

No I will not elaborate.
    Filthy imperials and knife-ears gtfo
    >equips Wuuthrad
    >1.2x damage to Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, and Falmer.
    >wild grin.papirus

Last edited by SGF; 02-04-2021 at 06:59 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    He VIs perfectly like an SEE to me. Heavy jaw, bit of a squat nose, softer eyes like Will Young. Makes good sense imo. Glad gulenko got his type. Now that it's been suggested, I can see it easily. I guess some of us American/British Socionists are seeing what real skill looks like and suddenly our delusions about type are falling away.
    Se = testosterone = genetic predisposition = certain facial features that are masculine.

You'll find similar in females. SLE females are manly or have manly characteristics, example Madonna.

A lot of EIE males for example are fair and womanly.. high estrogen predisposition. IEIs even more.

See transsexuals who undergo HRT.
    Last edited by SGF; 02-04-2021 at 07:51 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been typed by Olga Tangemann (have seen her name mentioned here in this thread). I really can't say anything about reliability of her method since I'm not qualified to make conclusions in this regard, but it was probably one of the most interesting and enjoyable typing processes I have ever went through. Very fresh and novel approach among all shades of similar and repeating questions in various tests and interviews including this one (sorry, Viktor). I'm really curious to see if these two are in agreement about my type...
    G typed me LSI.

reading through her descriptions of functions noted the following:

Fi - not sure, prefer harmonious relationships over drama tho. Mercy and empathy is not me tho. I can read ppl's intentions and motivation with ease.
    Fe - my worst function, I'm terrible at this, but I like ppl who have positive Fe. This function for me is trash and I always wish I was good at this / need someone who is good at this. help..

Ti - mostly me, minus the rules & regulation part. I don't give a rat's ass about rules, regulation, bureaucracy.
    Te - boring, but I can do it just fine. This type of information is evident to me and when supplied by someone else it bores and annoys me.

Si - mostly me minus enjoying to relax and those boring hobbies, I need stimulation. Relaxing is boring and depressing.
    Se - a necessity at times for self defense, otherwise I dislike ppl who are like this / find them abrasive and don't value it much. I have more ideological zeal and passion than drive for impact and material wealth.

Ni - describes me down to a T :/ fucking weird, it reads like it would be my main function. I can't stop doing this tbh.. its just there all the time. Also weirdly gr8 at time management, never being late, always intuitively know whats about to happen, who to trust, where the course of events is headed and how much time it takes me to do stuff, so I don't need to plan lol. Its rather instinctual.
    Ne - I'm not good at this tbh, insight sure, but I doubt and have a hard time choosing options, prefer Ni. Brainstorming is nice.

in terms of vulnerable function both Feeling and Intuition rings true. Never had a problem with sensing or thinking related. I could be overestimating my Ni to be honest, but I always feel confident in it's use and enjoy every aspect of it. Its either Fe or Ne PolR. ..e_e considering I'm enneagram 6.. Ne PolR makes the most sense... but my Fe is weak and needs help FML.

Typical result I get on most socionics tests is ILI:

Re-calibrating for overestimation of Ni capabilities yields SLI or LSI:

Last edited by SGF; 02-04-2021 at 10:47 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Se = testosterone = genetic predisposition = certain facial features that are masculine.

You'll find similar in females. SLE females are manly or have manly characteristics, example Madonna.

A lot of EIE males for example are fair and womanly.. high estrogen predisposition. IEIs even more.

alright, been wondering about this since watching a couple of typing videos sent to Gulenko: if we are in front of someone who looks exactly like the perfect SEE reincarnated from Filatova's portrait book, and talks like one (....?) and let's say this person gives an interview where they clearly state that they use Ti and value Ne.. then what would it be of this person?

it might look like an impossible case but it happens among twins, or family members.. or random people that we see resemble someone else we typed in a given way, but it doesn't mean they have the same cognitive processes.
    while i agree that brain functions and preferences can influence the way we behave, and the other way around too, where our bodies influence our brains (and isnt the brain just another body part), would it be correct to type someone based on how they look, rather than what they think and value? I dont think so.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    alright, been wondering about this since watching a couple of typing videos sent to Gulenko: if we are in front of someone who looks exactly like the perfect SEE reincarnated from Filatova's portrait book, and talks like one (....?) and let's say this person gives an interview where they clearly state that they use Ti and value Ne.. then what would it be of this person?

it might look like an impossible case but it happens among twins, or family members.. or random people that we see resemble someone else we typed in a given way, but it doesn't mean they have the same cognitive processes.
    while i agree that brain functions and preferences can influence the way we behave, and the other way around too, where our bodies influence our brains (and isnt the brain just another body part), would it be correct to type someone based on how they look, rather than what they think and value? I dont think so.
    The million dollar question is if identical twins always have the same type or if it can be different. Some typologies like Cognitive Type https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4w3tDChWTM claim that identical twins indeed have the same type. I don't know if there are any studies on this but I remember years ago watching a TV program where identical twins were reunited after spending their whole life apart and growing up in different families even in different countries. There were superficial differences in adulthood when it came weight, clothes etc. but their non-verbal behavior was strikingly similar despite completely different life environments. So the identical twin argument of type being inborn seems somewhat plausible.

When it comes to very extroverted types with both 1D Ni and 1D Ti such as ESE and SEE, it's not unusual for them to be completely lost when it comes to their own perception of their identity. They really just can't introspect logically.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    The million dollar question is if identical twins always have the same type or if it can be different. Some typologies like Cognitive Type https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4w3tDChWTM claim that identical twins indeed have the same type. I don't know if there are any studies on this but I remember years ago watching a TV program where identical twins were reunited after spending their whole life apart and growing up in different families even in different countries. There were superficial differences in adulthood when it came weight, clothes etc. but their non-verbal behavior was strikingly similar despite completely different life environments. So the identical twin argument of type being inborn seems somewhat plausible.

When it comes to very extroverted types with both 1D Ni and 1D Ti such as ESE and SEE, it's not unusual for them to be completely lost when it comes to their own perception of their identity. They really just can't introspect logically.
    hmm, yes i get it's a splitting hairs debate but really it's not automatic to draw a conclusion from my experience, I've met omozigote twins that behaved and defined themselves differently, most common difference being that one is usually more quiet and taciturn, the other is more extroverted and bubbly but I think it reflects in their cognitive type overall too... honestly it depends, twins are all different as people are.

so i dont think you can judge someone's type from how they look and talk more than what they think and say (which seems the case for a lot of socionists) because that could actually be influenced by other things, upbringing, culture, context, moods etc

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to have a full Skype interview with Gulenko though (here is why I regret to be english speaker and not a russian one ;-)), somehow I am also a little skeptical to a possibility he (or anyone else) is able to identify type with certainty from just two videos not even an hour in lenght. When I have been typed in my country, the typing process was very thorough as it took six hours in the first day and three others in the second one. However, I admitt I have already vitnessed almost miracle performances from people who were able of very deep insight in a very short amount of time. Just recently I have been typed by a recognized Enneagram coach and profiler. After five minutes of talking she made notes about my possible types (she wrote down two which seemed probable to her). Later during the session she revealed them to me with conclusion one of them was really "the one" (even though she was oppened to all of my questons and suggestions of other types, she stayed convinced about her estimation from the beginning ). So she basicaly had a very good idea about me almost instantly. And I think there is more than conclusions base on stereotypes, prejudice etc. in there... Experience definitelly plays a role and I also believe there are people who are gifted in sphere of insight and reading of people, who just know very intuitively and naturally the second person's essence. So, we will see...

I tried contacting her without success

Btw What typing did you get from Olga and what type did you consider yourself to be before that?
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I don't look like someone who is Si base..

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers, I'd say you look LSI-Se. You don't look like ESI, imo.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni - describes me down to a T :/ fucking weird, it reads like it would be my main function. I can't stop doing this tbh.. its just there all the time. Also weirdly gr8 at time management, never being late, always intuitively know whats about to happen, who to trust, where the course of events is headed and how much time it takes me to do stuff, so I don't need to plan lol. Its rather instinctual.
    Take this from a 2D N: what you wrote doesn't mean much. Your list applies to many people, including me.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I don't look like someone who is Si base..
    I don’t think you look LSI either. You don’t have the characteristic expression of Se in your eyes.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah to some degree. I think it still depends on the individual and maybe sexual orientation too as well as age. I've noticed a difference with younger SEE versus older in how their basic face shape changes. The jaw is often not as strong in the younger ones. They tend to be a lot more "cute" but as they get older they get more of a "could manhandle a bear" look lol. There's also the mixed influence of Se + Fi in the gamma SFs shifting things maybe towards a median. Maybe a tendency towards a wider face though in general.

You have to be careful with camera based judgements too. Cameras have a visual effect where they will enlarge the nose and weaken the jaw the closer you get to the face. So don't make a quick judgement there. Even arms length is not enough to cancel the effect. It takes 4-5 feet away to do that. The visual distortion means that selfie sticks are not just pure narcissism because they have a practical use.

Unrelated PS: A lot of people getting nose jobs these days are doing so because the camera has influenced their self image. Their noses aren't really as big as they think sometimes. It's just camera distortion. Even wall mirrors distort how you look to some degree. You have to look in a "true mirror" to see how you look to others, and even then the light is still not how it would look in real life due to the physics of how reflection works. So you can never really see yourself even with a mirror.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am now willing to share my Gulenko Typing Videos, if anyone is interested send me a message. Gulenko typed me as LSI-N, as indicated on the first page of this thread.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Take this from a 2D N: what you wrote doesn't mean much. Your list applies to many people, including me.
    you have 3D Fe and 4D Fi tho, I doubt you have the same kind of difficulty with emotional self expression. Example I am rather incapable of sharing my feelings, when my gf bugs me about them and tries to pry into my soul it gets kinda annoying tbh as I'm not really sure what or how to say, its probably better if she understands how I feel through my actions. I do have feelz tho. Sometimes they bleed to the surface and blindside me, one example would be me suddenly bursting into an uncontrollable sob at my favorite uncle's funeral.. when minutes beforehand I felt nothing specific, nothing specific either when I found out he died. I'm also a terrible awkward actor, cannot fake shit for the life of me and my face is easily readable.. what you see is what there is.. :/ have a hard time lying.. am rather incapable of expressing passions and all that even if they exist. Its fairly easy for me to understand other pp'l in terms of their emotions and motivations, fairly easy to detect if someone is being fake, lying and so on. e_e despite this I'm blunt, say it as it is even if it pisses ppl off or hurts them and I'm fully conscious that it will hurt them, the thing is I'd rather they understand the reality of the situation than some dumb wishful thinking delusions.

Ne PolR tho I am extremely careful and deliberate. I always think be4 I do anything with safety in mind, I overthink a lot of times and procrastinate because of it, miss opportunities, "analysis-paralisis". This usually means I don't take risks, hate surprises / being caught off guard or if there are too many possibilities I get stuck in deliberation and idk what option is best. There is a lot of doubt usually and I live in my head, relentless thinking. I can analyze a situation and formulate a quick plan with routes of escape and hazards to watch out for in seconds lol, usually warn others of danger. This applies to ppl and relationships as well, who to trust, who is sketchy, what to do, say and how to go about things to reach desired outcome. I'm usually right about people too, odd. Fairly typical type 6 stuff. I don;t really care about fixing this tho <_< as I consider it important and a good way to approach the world as long as I have faith in the thinking process and myself, which I do. Think of the worst and hope for the best lol.

Logic and Sensing tho isn't a concern. I'm confident and navigate both aspects with ease

@Socionics Is Not A Cult e_e lmao.. I do look like that wtf.. I must admit I have a mischievous side to me and enjoy teasing girlfriends / light-hearted fun.. I'm not a serious guy lol. Fuck i missed out on the opportunity of making $ on the dodgecoin hype. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited by SGF; 02-05-2021 at 05:26 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

doge an LSI like elon? no wonder he likes it.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Doge is just a bunch of scalpers taking advantage of brave hodlers

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Yeah the above actually describes LSI to a T. Being confident about short term manouvering. Interesting thing is that EIE is not supposedly very much in tune with that. Ne demo types usually tell when and how to take risks in order to minimize actual risk.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Comparing everyone's questions with each other, it seems like he has some set questions and repeats a lot of the same ones depending on what type/subtype he's narrowing you down to. I almost wonder if it's sort of a control thing, like he expects certain answers from certain types and he uses the different responses to the same questions as comparisons.

He is researcher after all, so maybe he will update his theory according to new millenial study which he actually makes on us (I believe a lot of us are generation Y, based on videos I have seen so far), so completely new, fresh and up to date model Gy is comming... :-D

Also, I am actually curious about Olga's method. Does she actually type you based on which pictures you choose out of a lineup? Is there a lot more to it than that?

The typing process is based on your art, music and movie preferences. To be fair, there are also more typical and mundane questions about other things as well. I am not sure it's appropriate to write more detailes as it could spoil the typing process, but I can write I was very activelly involved in the process, my own participation was welcomed and encouraged the whole time. Maybe you could learn more about Olga's typing method by reading through her forum - she has database of her clients here. If you are interested, I can send you a direct link to my typing on the forum, so you can see my preferences and conlusions she made out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I tried contacting her without success
    Interesting. I didn't have any problems with reaching her. I wrote e-mail and she responded quickly. I can't remember whether I didn't pay for the service at first though...

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    Btw What typing did you get from Olga and what type did you consider yourself to be before that?

She typed me as IEI with EIE subtype. Someone on the website's forum also suggested ILI for me, but after considering Olga's arguments he sticked with IEI. I was torned between IEI and EII, since I have been typed as both in my country by two different profilers.

The million dollar question is if identical twins always have the same type or if it can be different.

I have identical twins, so I can keep you informed about similarities, differences, and estimated sociotype - I can't wait to observe this for myself ;-) However, just like @ooo writes, it's very obvious they are both different from each other in terms of temperament and behaviour and this have been apparent since they stoped to be just lying infants and started to perceive outer world more. And just as research says, even in my case baby A is more adventorous, bold, exporing, while baby B is more cautious, shy, thoughtful, sensitive... At least for now.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

they would be identicals, litterally everything is identical except fingerprints.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    they would be identicals, litterally everything is identical except fingerprints.
    Not true necessarily. I know, how you mean that, they suppose to be identical, and in the way they are (they share the same DNA), but... A lot of things can start to differ and as soon as they are developing in the womb. Those pregnancies are highly risky and often there are a lot of significant chalenges unique to identical twins they may have to face (sIUGR, TTTS etc.). These conditions during prenatal development may cause changes which can be ireversible. So as soon as seconds after they are born there can be two babies with completely different starting positions in terms of their medical state. Even if there is higher probability for having the same issues (eg. having cerebral palsy or being on the spectrum), even in identical twins this is not an absolute rule so just one twin can be affected despite they should be identical. I mean - they have the potential to be completely same, but because the fact each fetus can have different circumstances during pregnancy, the final outcome don't have to be the same.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not true necessarily. I know, how you mean that, they suppose to be identical, and in the way they are (they share the same DNA), but... A lot of things can start to differ and as soon as they are developing in the womb. Those pregnancies are highly risky and often there are a lot of significant chalenges unique to identical twins they may have to face (sIUGR, TTTS etc.). These conditions during prenatal development may cause changes which can be ireversible. So as soon as seconds after they are born there can be two babies with completely different starting positions in terms of their medical state. Even if there is higher probability for having the same issues (eg. having cerebral palsy or being on the spectrum), even in identical twins this is not an absolute rule so just one twin can be affected despite they should be identical. I mean - they have the potential to be completely same, but because the fact each fetus can have different circumstances during pregnancy, the final outcome don't have to be the same.
    as u said DNA is the same. so their brain is the same. so their personality is the same. obviously when one gets braindamage from some random shit its different. but thats the exception, not the rule.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

G typed me LSI.

reading through her descriptions of functions noted the following:

Fi - not sure, prefer harmonious relationships over drama tho. Mercy and empathy is not me tho. I can read ppl's intentions and motivation with ease.
    Fe - my worst function, I'm terrible at this, but I like ppl who have positive Fe. This function for me is trash and I always wish I was good at this / need someone who is good at this. help..

Ti - mostly me, minus the rules & regulation part. I don't give a rat's ass about rules, regulation, bureaucracy.
    Te - boring, but I can do it just fine. This type of information is evident to me and when supplied by someone else it bores and annoys me.

Si - mostly me minus enjoying to relax and those boring hobbies, I need stimulation. Relaxing is boring and depressing.
    Se - a necessity at times for self defense, otherwise I dislike ppl who are like this / find them abrasive and don't value it much. I have more ideological zeal and passion than drive for impact and material wealth.

Ne - I'm not good at this tbh, insight sure, but I doubt and have a hard time choosing options, prefer Ni. Brainstorming is nice.

in terms of vulnerable function both Feeling and Intuition rings true. Never had a problem with sensing or thinking related. I could be overestimating my Ni to be honest, but I always feel confident in it's use and enjoy every aspect of it. Its either Fe or Ne PolR. ..e_e considering I'm enneagram 6.. Ne PolR makes the most sense... but my Fe is weak and needs help FML.

Typical result I get on most socionics tests is ILI:

Re-calibrating for overestimation of Ni capabilities yields SLI or LSI:

man tests are just unreliable dude. try analysing ur behaviour thats been consistent over the years, like what kind of music do u listen to. what are/have been ur hobbies and why. what are ur general interests and why. try to analyse how u think. what functions u use. and in which spot. if ur confident at those functions and use them a lot its probably ego function. if ur confident but dont use them a lot its probably ur id, etc.