incredibly perfectionistic, probably one of those people who would kick themselves in the head repeatedly for making a C in a class, even if the content of the class didn't matter so much/wasn't that applicable to their degree (think he faired poorly in economics and psychology, namely. can't imagine him doing poorly in other classes.) probably the most prominent aspect of this person's personality is a very very strong drive to be rich, rather materialistic yet works in the field of social improvement/business/ngos. probably attached to his mother to a nearly borderline unhealthy degree, complains constantly about not having enough time, yet probably wouldn't be happy if they weren't working/moving constantly. another very prominent thing i have noticed is that this person also probably needs a lot of encouragement and people being happy for them/supporting them constantly. not incredibly tolerant to other people's problems/hardships (i think he may have disowned a brother of his who keeps having to move back home/has kids/lives the sort of life that most non-college-educated americans do. in this guy's eyes, his brother has squandered opportunities to get out of poverty/debt etc.) i could likely compare him to patrick bateman from the book/movie american psycho, minus the penchant (to my knowledge!) for killing people. athletic, plays soccer, works out in his free time.

despite that, he can be a pretty funny guy in social situations (lots of sarcastic remarks with a straight face.) atheist. soccer fan. travels a lot. any ideas? i don't intend for this to sound too harshly critical.