TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Ah yeah flash of insight = Ni, gotcha.
    I should point out this user spends a lot of time on TypologyCentral, where a lot of them genuinely view shit like "trying new food" as Ne. A lot of them take this stereotypical approach to typing, which is now presenting itself in these lists they have created. I mean, the whole "I could be INFJ or ESTJ" shit they have going on I find to be highly inconsistent lol. Decisive queen, I don't think.

I'm not trying to be shady here for what it's worth, I'm moreso pointing out that they have in a sense adopted the typical communication style and opinions of typologycentral as their own and it's showing up hard.
    Last edited by QueenTiger666; 12-06-2020 at 06:39 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I should point out this user spends a lot of time on TypologyCentral, where a lot of them genuinely view shit like "trying new food" as Ne. A lot of them take this stereotypical approach to typing, which is now presenting itself in these lists they have created. I mean, even the whole "I could be INFJ or ESTJ" shit they have going on my 1D Ti ass finds highly inconsistent lol. Decisive queen, I don't think.

I'm not trying to be shady here for what it's worth, I'm moreso pointing out that they have in a sense adopted the typical communication style and opinions of typologycentral as their own and it's showing up hard.
    FurryCentral more like IMO. /says me with an animal avatar

Yeah I agree that most logical types probably wouldn’t see that as feasible I think. It’s more 1D Te than 1D Ti. OP seems to have a pretty good grasp of the information elements so far though.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FurryCentral more like IMO. /says me with an animal avatar

Yeah I agree that most logical types probably wouldn’t see that as feasible I think. It’s more 1D Te than 1D Ti. OP seems to have a pretty good grasp of the information elements so far though.
    I don't think most people would see it as feasible, lol.

My main issue with those lists aside from what I said regarding the stereotypes (Eg. creative writing = Ne, which isn't the case) is that some of it reads as "I got called rigid once or twice so I believe I'm Ne PoLR". Whether OP means this or not, I don't know - I'm just saying that's how it reads to me.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think most people would see it as feasible, lol.

My main issue with those lists aside from what I said regarding the stereotypes (Eg. creative writing = Ne, which isn't the case) is that some of it reads as "I got called rigid once or twice so I believe I'm Ne PoLR". Whether OP means this or not, I don't know - I'm just saying that's how it reads to me.
    Fair enough lol.

About the bottom part, what better alternative would you suggest for the OP to do, to help us assess her type?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough lol.

About the bottom part, what better alternative would you suggest for the OP to do, to help us assess her type?
    Well I think it would more useful if each point were elaborated on a little more, to see how much of a trend it as been over the course of her life and how it has affected her, of course elaborating more might also provide us with more to work with to provide a fuller picture of her type. The more there is to work with the better, especially online when we only really get to see small snippets of people's lives.

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I'd say you're a Level I type of person. Deeply socialized, robotical and inauthentic. It shows both in your video as well as in your posts. I already dislike you intensely and I am going to put you on ignore.
    wow that was so rude. When i feel like that, i just block or ignore the person without needing to verbalize it. That was unnecessarily hurtful in my opinion.
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I'd say you're a Level I type of person. Deeply socialized, robotical and inauthentic. It shows both in your video as well as in your posts. I already dislike you intensely and I am going to put you on ignore.
    So you've been here for 14 years, right? I'm betting that given you likely haven't changed your username since joining (just on a hunch), basic arithmetic dictates you'd be older than 32 at this point. God, that explains your post! If I was 32 and still didn't know how to properly socialize, I'd be a bitter curmudgeon too, so I only really feel bad for you.
    8w7 sx/so. Not sure about my TIM, so type me if you have any clues.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DirectorAbbie, you're the only LSE I can think of here; do you have thoughts?

Personally I like LSE; maybe LIE works too -- I don't know many well, but I doubt it. You seem like a sensing type, and Ne/Si valuing over Ni/Se. You also give a similar impression as other LSE women I know: headstrong and seemingly perpetually in a state of mild anger. LSI and EII are out of the question IMO.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Personally I like LSE; maybe LIE works too -- I don't know many well
    The common noobs problem is the lack of criticism to own typing skills. Also English talkers have additional problem of generally worse quality texts, which have more of heretical part and are badly translated.
    You need to read books (on original language and officially translated) about types where Jung is obligate, to type people for some _years_ IRL with noticing _good fiting_ to classical theory including IR and only then you may be assured in your typing skills and types understanding.
    Those skills can be far from good anyway with significant % of mistakes (~50% easily), taking low typing matches by today methods. To understand your IR effects with different types it's useful to know _several_ examples IRL for _all_ types - as this reduces the influence of significant typing mistakes you should do and hence makes more clear your IR effects situation.

Also IRL communications have more of importat info and have lesser distortions to give correct IR impressions. To identify types in Internet and analyse IR effects from random forum talking is harder than IRL. It's unreasonable approach for noobs to hope they having bad skills will are using them good correctly in hard conditions - they should have much higher chance for mistakes, which are often common for them even IRL. Especially when those noobs would use doubtful heretical hypotheses as Reinin's traits and other.

It's just a circus when noobs post opinions in forums typing themes and take those opinions seriously. When those noobs do typing practice for years - they change a lot of their opinions and so understand more adequately their skills in the past.

that DirectorAbbie is close the same noob alike you
    for example, she thinks Maritsa as EII even after years of forums communications, videos and short IRL meeting. being LSE should feel the difference between dual and superego, but either has not LSE or too badly understands typology basics

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Also English talkers have additional problem of generally worse quality texts, which have more of heretical part and are badly translated.
    You need to read books (on original language and officially translated)...
    Out of curiosity, have you ever considered that your own trouble with English might affect your typings of English-speakers?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman or how to give constructive feedback with class ​

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Out of curiosity, have you ever considered that your own trouble with English might affect your typings of English-speakers?
    Would this affect his typing of Russian women? No.

Personally, I think @Sol has subconscious fears of being in a long term relationship. I can relate. My mother, my first model for a male-female relationship, was a hostile and controlling mind-displacement concentration camp capo. This means I have alarm bells go off at the first sign of attempted control, and I’m wary the rest of the time.

I need a woman who doesn’t need to control me and who actively seeks my company without making claims. If I find her, she won’t need to make claims.

But women like this are not common, and if Sol has this kind of anxiety, he could be stand-offish for a long time.
    He might even express his fears that she is not the one. Constantly. While still hoping to be proven wrong.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP seems young, so it might be more difficult to tell where her different functions fall. She seems Fi/Te in some order to be though.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
    - Struggle to adapt to major changes. When I was a child, I used to really struggle with adjusting from school to summer. The structure of school just comforted me, and I would become really stressed due to the rapid change from school to summer. Same with the change from normalcy to pandemic life.
    This sounds like it could be Ni polr. I've observed that Ni polrs (ESE/ LSE) have problems with "switching gears". Like taking a break from work and then starting working again. Sometimes you have to work fast and sometimes slower but they have problems with these shifts of pace.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay, I see where you are coming from. I just realized that I had a "flash of insight" (could be a sign of Ni HA, possibly) that suggests that maybe my Ne could be higher than PoLR levels.

How I Relate To Ne PoLR:
    - Black-and-white thinking. "It must be done a certain way. There is only one correct and moral way of being. Internal morals and principles should not be broken."
    - Struggle to adapt to changes in views. I used to have such unchanging opinions that it would be hard to change my mind on it, and even I thought I should change my mind of the matter. Sometimes, my views would just not change no matter what. Sometimes, it could be hard to adapt from one way of doing something.
    - Struggle to adapt to major changes. When I was a child, I used to really struggle with adjusting from school to summer. The structure of school just comforted me, and I would become really stressed due to the rapid change from school to summer. Same with the change from normalcy to pandemic life.
    - Not being super open-minded. My views are my views and I can be very self-righteous at times.
    How I Do Not Relate To Ne PoLR:
    - I like to try new foods and new things sometimes to see if I like it or if it works.
    - I am actually very creative. I created multiple fictional planets and I used to like to do creative writing when I was younger.
    - I used to like to experiment (deviate from the norm) in the kitchen by making things without recipes and alternating from the norms of recipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    This sounds like it could be Ni polr. I've observed that Ni polrs (ESE/ LSE) have problems with "switching gears". Like taking a break from work and then starting working again. Sometimes you have to work fast and sometimes slower but they have problems with these shifts of pace.
    FWIW, every ESI that I've ever known prefers to get into one groove and stay there. I think they just don't like changes.

I once asked an ESI with a PhD in Physics why he was working for an LIE instead of doing something where he led the show, because the guy knew everything about everything.
    He said that, while he could see many possible outcomes for all the possible actions he could take, he found it almost impossible to choose between them. The LIE was able to do that easily.
    As a consequence, in life areas where the ESI determined his own path, he tended to take the most immediate opportunity in front of him and then never change. Because who knows, all the alternatives might be worse. He might hate his job, but he knows exactly how he hates it, and that's better than Destination: Unknown.

I also don't know any ESI's with any kind of retirement accounts. Or plans. I have no idea what they think is going to happen in the future, but I suspect that they try not to think about that.

If ESI's think about the future at all, they probably want to believe that everything is going to work out. Somehow.

This is what LIE's are good at; imagining a secure, assured future and making it happen.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think it would more useful if each point were elaborated on a little more, to see how much of a trend it as been over the course of her life and how it has affected her, of course elaborating more might also provide us with more to work with to provide a fuller picture of her type. The more there is to work with the better, especially online when we only really get to see small snippets of people's lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    OP seems young, so it might be more difficult to tell where her different functions fall. She seems Fi/Te in some order to be though.
    I will do another questionnaire to give you all a better picture of what my sociotype is. I have been typed as an ILE (lol), LSI, ESI, LIE, EII, and LSE. Sometimes, I wonder if I am a beta NF (EIE-Ni or IEI). I think that of the beta NFs, EIE-Ni is much more fitting than any sort of IEI. I value Te too much for it to be my PoLR function. I also do not think that I value Fe that much, even though I am quite emotionally expressive.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same category as Alexander Ocasio Cortez imho.

LSE? No, please don't study ESTj for yourself, it will only serve to throw you off the path.

You might want to emulate Stirlitz though, which means something different.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Okay, at least please agree she isn't ILE because I'm starting to lose faith in that people even remotely try to keep up with theory.

I'm going to ping @thehotelambush, do you feel like you could type OP? (idk if you still do typings here)
    I normally only do paid typings now, please see the link in my signature.

I watched a little last week, my impression was LSI, fwiw. 6 minutes is not usually sufficient for a good typing though, let alone 3.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I normally only do paid typings now, please see the link in my signature.

I watched a little last week, my impression was LSI, fwiw. 6 minutes is not usually sufficient for a good typing though, let alone 3.
    I can see why you think that. I have been typed as an ILE, LSI, ESI, LIE, EII, and LSE. I think that I will make a longer video to give you all a more conclusive picture of my type.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see why you think that. I have been typed as an ILE, LSI, ESI, LIE, EII, and LSE. I think that I will make a longer video to give you all a more conclusive picture of my type.
    At the risk of stating the obvious - when you get such a wide range of typings, clearly not all of them have the same level of credibility. Most people are not willing or able to give reasoning for their typings, as you can probably see.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody considers that this might be a problem for Gulenko when typing Americans either, so why should Sol?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    At the risk of stating the obvious - when you get such a wide range of typings, clearly not all of them have the same level of credibility. Most people are not willing or able to give reasoning for their typings, as you can probably see.
    True. Even “authority” figures (if any can exist meaningfully in such a world like typology) like Gulenko and Jack Oliver Aaron make mistakes sometimes, so you might as well pay @thehotelambush to get typed even though he’s a transphobic douchebag. At least he’ll be much cheaper (one would hope anyway).

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should learn model A and how it works and then study the functions and its qualities and how those functions are scaled in the model. Nearly everyone here is a hobbyist and they can’t even accurately self-type let alone type strangers. You can look up reputable socionists like Jack from WSS and Gulenko to get professionally typed if you’d like a more definitive answer because a lot more time and effort will come from them than unpaid hobbyists. Most people here haven’t been officially typed, so dismiss the negativity because they're delusional and want to be whatever they say they are.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    You should learn model A and how it works and then study the functions and its qualities and how those functions are scaled in the model. Nearly everyone here is a hobbyist and they can’t even accurately self-type let alone type strangers. You can look up reputable socionists like Jack from WSS and Gulenko to get professionally typed if you’d like a more definitive answer because a lot more time and effort will come from them than unpaid hobbyists. Most people here haven’t been officially typed, so dismiss the negativity because they're delusional and want to be whatever they say they are.
    Okay, I see where you are coming from. If I am going by PoLR functions alone, I think that I can rule out Fi PoLR, Fe PoLR, Te PoLR, and Ti PoLR. I don't think that EII is plausible because I don't really see Se PoLR. The reason why I do not see Se PoLR is because I do not have problems with being assertive, I have no problem with taking action in the moment, I have no trouble with leading others, and I have always aspired to have leadership roles. I am interested in politics and business for this reason. One of the things about the PoLR function is that people generally do not like to see their PoLR exhibited in others.

I don't know if I can even see Te suggestive. If you look at the suggestive function as something that you really like to see in others but you don't really see it in yourself, I do not think that would be the case with Te. Although I like people that are knowledgeable, I find that I have no trouble with appearing logical and competent. I frequently apply factual knowledge to the real world. I have no problem with using factual evidence to support arguments and I easily explain my thoughts. I admire people who are chill. I also admire people that act on whatever they believe is right, especially as an enneagram 1.

Fi leading is a possibility, but there is one thing about Socionics Fi that does not really resonate with me: being able to accurately interpret the distances between other people and relations. Although I can relate to having strong ethical principles and becoming morally critical under stress, I cannot relate to accurately interpreting the distances of relations. One of the things that Fi is about is relations. I have been told that I need to be less focused on tasks and more focused on relationships. Completing tasks and achieving goals is often my primary focus.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should assess your strengths and values first because it’s harder to evaluate coming from only PoLR.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I see where you are coming from. If I am going by PoLR functions alone, I think that I can rule out Fi PoLR, Fe PoLR, Te PoLR, and Ti PoLR. I don't think that EII is plausible because I don't really see Se PoLR. The reason why I do not see Se PoLR is because I do not have problems with being assertive, I have no problem with taking action in the moment, I have no trouble with leading others, and I have always aspired to have leadership roles. I am interested in politics and business for this reason. One of the things about the PoLR function is that people generally do not like to see their PoLR exhibited in others.

I don't know if I can even see Te suggestive. If you look at the suggestive function as something that you really like to see in others but you don't really see it in yourself, I do not think that would be the case with Te. Although I like people that are knowledgeable, I find that I have no trouble with appearing logical and competent. I frequently apply factual knowledge to the real world. I have no problem with using factual evidence to support arguments and I easily explain my thoughts. I admire people who are chill. I also admire people that act on whatever they believe is right, especially as an enneagram 1.

Fi leading is a possibility, but there is one thing about Socionics Fi that does not really resonate with me: being able to accurately interpret the distances between other people and relations. Although I can relate to having strong ethical principles and becoming morally critical under stress, I cannot relate to accurately interpreting the distances of relations. One of the things that Fi is about is relations. I have been told that I need to be less focused on tasks and more focused on relationships. Completing tasks and achieving goals is often my primary focus.
    It easily goes wrong if you're trying to make all these conclusions without having the real experience to back it up. The polr, suggestive etc is something you have to experience and then you know what it is. It's not enough to read what it is.

Maybe some people can do it, but my strategy was to just type other people and try to make the relationships fit. But people do this differently depending on their type.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure that that definition of Fi is so great.

Personally, I define Fe as being able to judge the values of things that are important to a group, while Fi is knowing the value of things relative to oneself.

Nothing to do with distance, per se.

The EII's whom I know have very strong opinions about how they feel about the people they know. These opinions are not something that they can be talked out of by someone else. Same is true for the ESI's whom I know.

I was talking to a woman whom I think is an ESI and she said she had a hard time predicting how people are going to act. She doesn't know how she will feel about a person before she has some experience with them. This is probably due to low Ni, and as a consequence, she needs help in predicting the future and gives most people the benefit of the doubt until they actually do something bad, at which point they are toast.

She told me a dating story about a guy who asked her to jog with him around a lake. She told me, "It's exercise, right? We kind of knew each other, so yes, I could go jobbing with a friend. Except he had trouble keeping up." I immediately got the impression from that that he had only a passing acquaintance with jogging. "Then, when we finished, he got a bottle of wine out of the trunk of his car." Right. I mean, everyone drinks wine after a jog.
    They went to her house to drink it, but when it got late and she had to leave to go to work, instead of leaving, the guy wanted to see her bedroom. At that point, she kicked him out.

She couldn't anticipate what he was going to do until he did it, but after he did it, she formed pretty strong feelings about the experience, and no amount of his Fe story-telling could convince her otherwise.

Se is here-and-now, low Ni means acting from experience rather than from well-anticipated futures. Fi is "I know exactly how I feel about this experience."

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    Although what you’re saying is correct about Fi, sense of interpersonal distance is a classic definition of Fi tho within socionics. And I do think it’s very apt. Weak Fi types can certainly make gaffes on it, awkwardly behaving closer to someone they are not that close to, or distant from someone they should be close to. Or not generally being as good as - or at least as quick - about understanding inappropriate closeness I think (this is the vibe I get) either initiated by them or someone else. They get there but...slowly.

so in that I think what the OP said is pertinent wrt potential type.
    I agree with what you said about low Fi-types. I'm guilty of holding people at inappropriate distances myself, much to my frequent embarrassment.

But I doubt if this is what the OP meant. We will need to wait for @StarPath to clarify her statement of "I cannot relate to accurately interpreting the distances of relations." Are these new relations? Old relations? If my take on this is correct, there should be a difference in her judgement with gained experience.

This is in stark contrast to ILE's, who REALLY have a hard time judging interpersonal distances. Forever.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with what you said about low Fi-types. I'm guilty of holding people at inappropriate distances myself, much to my frequent embarrassment.

But I doubt if this is what the OP meant. We will need to wait for @StarPath to clarify her statement of "I cannot relate to accurately interpreting the distances of relations." Are these new relations? Old relations? If my take on this is correct, there should be a difference in her judgement with gained experience.

This is in stark contrast to ILE's, who REALLY have a hard time judging interpersonal distances. Forever.
    What I am saying here is that I am not the best at maintaining relationships and recognizing relationships in others. Okay, social skills have not been an easy thing for me. I am not the best at reading social cues and body language. I would sometimes misread social cues.

I would say that I am more task-oriented than relationship-oriented.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this is actually very important because you’re aware that you’re not good with Fi and Fe. That doesn’t mean you’re PoLR Fe or PoLR Fi, but that you don’t think it’s priority for you. You’ve made progress. I normally would suggest people read Jung’s Psychological Types to get the foundation down for the functions (because that’s where Augusta derived the definitions and characteristics of the functions from) but maybe this will give you a decent framework. So now you read up on the functions and going by that, you could eliminate to the 2 functions you think you’re good at and proceed to reading the types that correspond to your strongest functions. This link will lead you to all the IMs.
    https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ti

Keep in mind that people on here have bias that they place on others and there’s a few super cringe individuals who want new female to be typed as Fi egos because they’re desperate and delusional. Pay no mind to that.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is what Ti does and makes lol, basic understanding: logical fields between objects aka how everything fits together logically, how things make sense to you subjectively. Socionics as a system is also the result of Ti.

Ultimate Ti expression (LII) is something like Kan'ts pure reason:

Something more ST Ti, network infrastructure plan or idk, lets say uhm... how the ecosystem of the forests functions, what the logical connections between everything there are in real time and how it connects to other systems around it.

If you understand the "rules", it becomes easy to work within the system or to fiure out where what went wrong or what doesn't make sense, where one needs to go and what one needs to do to fix issues asap.
    Last edited by SGF; 11-17-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my limited understanding of socionics, you can remove Ne, Fe and Ti, Ni ego, Se PoLR on your list.

Probably not Ip too.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    From my limited understanding of socionics, you can remove Ne, Fe and Ti, Ni ego, Se PoLR on your list.

Probably not Ip too.
    So, what you are saying is that we can rule out IEE, EII, SLI, LSI, IEI, ILI, LIE, EIE, LII, SEI, ESE, ILE, and SLE as possible types.

So, that leaves me with ESI, SEE, or LSE.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow. LSE-Te. Your personality is like nails on a chalkboard for me lol and I think you'd really conflict with IEIs. Not ESI, cuz benefactor & beneficiary relationships are a lot more positive than they are portrayed. Sure there's issues but it's definitely more positive than negative. You do seem kinda really Se valuing ish for a Delta though but I think that is the Te talking.

What about ILI for you?

I have struggled socially growing up as well though, I did relate with you on that. I also don't like animals that bite either & we're both sensitive. That isn't saying much tho because most human beings are all both very sensitive and insensitive about tons of stuff , depending on what it is you are talking about. With the exception of some very manly ST/NT types maybe, but idk lol.

I'm a lot more flexible in my morals and ways of doing things and I don't care about 'right' so much. "When we do shitty things in life we don't think we're not righteous- we think we have the right" is kind of like my favorite thing to say as I think it's kind of an IEI/EIE-ish saying to begin with.

However, I honestly like learning from you and I find you interesting because we're so different! Even if we'll never be friends or allies I hope you have a good time here.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Wow. LSE-Te. Your personality is like nails on a chalkboard for me lol and I think you'd really conflict with IEIs. Not ESI, cuz benefactor & beneficiary relationships are a lot more positive than they are portrayed. Sure there's issues but it's definitely more positive than negative. You do seem kinda really Se valuing ish for a Delta though but I think that is the Te talking.

What about ILI for you?

I have struggled socially growing up as well though, I did relate with you on that. I also don't like animals that bite either & we're both sensitive. That isn't saying much tho because most human beings are all both very sensitive and insensitive about tons of stuff , depending on what it is you are talking about. With the exception of some very manly ST/NT types maybe, but idk lol.

I'm a lot more flexible in my morals and ways of doing things and I don't care about 'right' so much. "When we do shitty things in life we don't think we're not righteous- we think we have the right" is kind of like my favorite thing to say as I think it's kind of an IEI/EIE-ish saying to begin with.

However, I honestly like learning from you and I find you interesting because we're so different! Even if we'll never be friends or allies I hope you have a good time here.
    I see why you are thinking LSE. I don't know if Fi is my leading function or not - I have always looked up to people with strong morals and that have made positive changes in the world. That being said, I don't think that I could implement moral changes very easily unless it is through an established chain of command (such as political systems). The main focuses of what my life has been about are learning new things, completing tasks, and achieving my goals. This, along with my social skills struggles, makes me wonder what type I am.

I don't really see myself as IP temperament and I think that Fe PoLR is a stretch. Although I used to struggle with social skills, I am actually very emotionally expressive. I think that LIE is a better fit for me than ILI.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has the same types as the cartoon character Merida.

A highly logical decision maker.

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    She has the same types as the cartoon character Merida.

A highly logical decision maker.

LSE? SLE? LIE?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE? SLE? LIE?
    Introverted.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Introverted.
    LSI?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI?
    What is the first function of LSI? If it is Introverted thinking, than yes LSI.

Merida in real life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast