Thread: Type Me With Video

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Type Me With Video

I am fairly certain about being a 1w2. As for Socionics, I was typed as an LSE, LIE, and LSI. I could also be ESI. Frankly, I have also considered EII and even IEI. I answer a few questions in a video. The link is below. Sorry for the bad lighting.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant "Type Me With Video."

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI works.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which subtype? Fi or Se? I think that Se subtype fits me more, as I am rather comfortable using Se, Te, and Ti. I do like creative writing and I have a rich inner world but I have a sense of moral rigidity and black-and-white thinking. Black-and-white thinking could be indicative of either PoLR and/or causal-determinist cognition. That being said, causal-determinist cognition fits EII or LSI more. I cannot see myself as PoLR however, due to my emphasis on leadership, knowledge of power structures, and sense of willpower.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensor is apparent, and Se sub is more fitting. The extroverted functions Se and Te seem more accentuated. I can see why Te lead and LSI were suggested. You are too forceful for EII and IEI is out of the question.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I would get along with EIIs well but not IEIs. I get on well with base types. I also do not think that I would get along well with base types (don't like hyperactive chaos) or PoLR types (even though I struggle sometimes with relationships, I do not like people who lack a moral grounding).

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I definitely agree with E1, LOL. I frankly thought that I was not a very organized person until people told me that I was very organized. I would say that my standard of being "organized" is rather perfectionistic. What type in Socionics do you think I am? I was told that I was N-D subtype in DCNH, which does make sense.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol. ESI-Se more than ESI-Fi, but ESI for sure.

You are very similar to an ESI-Se e6w7 whom I know, but you are a bit more centered than she is. So you might not be a w7. Hard to tell for sure. But otherwise, you are channeling her facial expressions and her hand motions and her voice cadences.

Welcome to the forum.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Lol. ESI-Se more than ESI-Fi, but ESI for sure.

You are very similar to an ESI-Se e6w7 whom I know, but you are a bit more centered than she is. So you might not be a w7. Hard to tell for sure. But otherwise, you are channeling her facial expressions and her hand motions and her voice cadences.

Welcome to the forum.
    I can definitely see ESI. The stability could just come from being a 1w2 rather than a 6w7. My instinctual variant is sp/so. E1 seems very xSI, as xSIs are depicted as very orderly types. I thought I was an LSI initially and I can see a good bit of Ti. Then, I thought I was an LxE of sorts. I can see a good bit of Te in how I interact with the world. Somehow, I started to think that I was an EII or an IEI. Although I am emotionally expressive, I am not good at reading other people that well. I have a strong sense of right and wrong that I can be fairly uncompromising with. Although I have a creative streak, I think that my black-and-white thinking and my struggles with adapting to things could be symptomatic of Ne PoLR. I would say that if I was going by the PoLR functions of each type, I could rule out any type with Se PoLR, Te PoLR, Ti PoLR, Fe PoLR (although I am not great at reading people, I am actually very emotionally expressive), and Fi PoLR.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. ESI works.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb LSI / ISTJ

not E*I

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se 1w2
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not sure, you do seem like a rational sensor, I think ESI is more likely than LSI.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My one issue I have with ESI is this: Fi concerns the ethics of relationships. Although I can relate to the ESI moralist stereotype, I'd say that I am not very good at gaging the dynamics of relationships. Fi is about relations, and I have struggled with relationships when I was younger. I used to struggle with reading people and conversation dynamics. I see a good bit of Ti though. If I am ESI, I am definitely the subtype. I use Te quite a lot but I can definitely see Ne PoLR.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What kind of work do you see yourself eventually doing?

What kind of work have you enjoyed doing in the past?

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see myself doing work related to law or business. I like leading others and I like making an impact on the world in a realistic way.

I have enjoyed engaging in things such as debate, Model UN, learning about politics, and learning about history. I like completing tasks and being productive.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
    My one issue I have with ESI is this: Fi concerns the ethics of relationships. Although I can relate to the ESI moralist stereotype, I'd say that I am not very good at gaging the dynamics of relationships. Fi is about relations, and I have struggled with relationships when I was younger. I used to struggle with reading people and conversation dynamics. I see a good bit of Ti though. If I am ESI, I am definitely the subtype. I use Te quite a lot but I can definitely see Ne PoLR.
    I'm thinking "reading people" could be Ni related (depending on what you mean by that). NF types should have an easier time with "reading people" than SF types, possibly. I have noticed SF types can be sublte in reading people, but based on what they see and hear etc. NF and even NT types might come up with more elaborate theories about what goes in people's heads though.

Perhaps you could give an example of what you mean by not being able to read people?

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not always good at reading body language or people's emotions. Often, I will ignore the nonverbal cues that someone is giving to me through conversation. I am not always great at gaging the psychological distance of relationship. Someone who is close to me (I think that the person is Alpha SF) criticized me for not paying enough attention to my relationships. Since Fi is the ethics of relationships, this makes me question if I am ESI-Se or LSI-Se. I can see Ti base but I can see myself as an upright moralist as well. My lack of ability to read people could be a sign of low , or maybe even low .

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can see myself as an upright moralist as well.
    F types better understand feelings and relations of people, better express, deal and influence in this. They prefer when they and people near are decent, emotionally inspired (Fe) and emotionally pleasant (Fi). Morality norms have a relation to this, but it's secondary.
    I recommend to look at my bloggers types list in the signature to understand the difference in people of T/F types, incl. LSI and ESI.

For beginners I recommend to read in English: Filatova "Understanding the People Around You"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I'm thinking "reading people" could be Ni related
    Ni would relate to guess what people did and will do. what they are - Ne. what they feel at now moment - F
    Last edited by Sol; 11-10-2020 at 10:50 AM.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    F types better understand feelings and relations of people, better express, deal and influence in this. They prefer when they and people near are decent (Fe) and pleasant (Fi). Morality norms have a relation to this, but it's secondary.
    I recommend to look at my bloggers types list in the signature to understand the difference in people of T/F types, incl. LSI and ESI.

For beginners I recommend to read in English: Filatova "Understanding the People Around You"
    I am not very good with relations of other people. In fact, I used to struggle with making friends because I would obsessively talk about certain topics that I liked. I was often ignored what others wanted to talk about.

As for my relationship to feelings: they are strong sometimes, I am emotionally expressive - but I do not like feelings that much. I would rather focus on just getting the job done and it is not always good to let one's feelings influence one's decision-making. That being said, I do think that it is very important to have a strong sense of morality as well. I can be a bit self-righteous and judgmental, which fits well with the descriptions of xSIs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I was often ignored what others wanted to talk about.
    What people like - Fi, so that was against Fi type.

> As for my relationship to feelings: they are strong sometimes, I am emotionally expressive - but I do not like feelings that much.

F types are accented mostly on emotions - own and of others. Not on thoughts as T types. This is the main difference - what dominates. Types examples is the good way to notice the difference.

> I would rather focus on just getting the job done and it is not always good to let one's feelings influence one's decision-making

This is closer to T types perception.

About general situation. T and F are equally important in the life, while Jung types are accentuations of a psyche. All 8 functions should be used equally to get best decision.
    For example. You may say correct thing (T) but it may be not done because of bad emotions (F) of an opponent to what you've said or to you. The result - nothing. While you was correct and done T part good, just did badly F part. Functions are aspekts to see the life, while the life itself is whole. When you improve one part and harm other - you do nothing useful in result. People should feel happy, but not only to be alive.
    The main use of Socionics are intertype relations - which show people with different and meanwhile compatible psyche to study from them how to use your weak regions and such how to become better and behave wiser for both of these people. From the start Socionics pointed on marriage relations where duality can be applied. In this kind of relations people may establish the closest interpersonal distance with love feeling and friendship relations and such to get the most influence on their psyche. People share one life the most in marriages, introject personal traits of each and perceive them both as one, where interests/thoughts/emotions/sensations/etc of other human are same important as own interests - this is a love state in which interpersonal exchange is maximum, where friendship relations can be maximum. Love state and friendship are what makes types useful for you as a person, besides common help you are geting from other people.

> I can be a bit self-righteous and judgmental, which fits well with the descriptions of xSIs

It's common to accent too much on own opinion in leading function region with possible losses in other functions. The same may happen, just lesser, for other functions. All types have this.
    For example, base Si may eat too much and probably among them is the highest % with redundant weight. They may think alike - "I feel good, so what is wrong?" Medical and aestetical problems are not evident until too high values. When they achieve critical weights they need strongly to go against Si to return normal weight (diets, physical load, hunger is not a sensual pleasure and can make health problems itself) - so many ones stuck there, catched by own Si accentuation, by self-righteous ignoring of opinions of other people and objective medical norms.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am fairly certain about being a 1w2. As for Socionics, I was typed as an LSE, LIE, and LSI. I could also be ESI. Frankly, I have also considered EII and even IEI. I answer a few questions in a video. The link is below. Sorry for the bad lighting.
    I'd say you're a Level I type of person. Deeply socialized, robotical and inauthentic. It shows both in your video as well as in your posts. I already dislike you intensely and I am going to put you on ignore.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

What bothers you about misconduct?

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I'd say you're a Level I type of person. Deeply socialized, robotical and inauthentic. It shows both in your video as well as in your posts. I already dislike you intensely and I am going to put you on ignore.
    Don't forget to bring a towel

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    That's strange. I had exactly the opposite reaction to her posts and her videos. If you are IEE and @StarPath is ESI, then you are her Supervisor. Sort of like my SLI ex-wife was to me. Supervision is supposed to be ranked about #12 in compatibility out of the sixteen possible ITR's.*

Socionics is real.

I was married to my SLI ex for many years. This either speaks to my incredible ability to get along with people, or my general numbness when it comes to my own relationships. Or maybe both.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@StarPath

Fi valued preference is obvious. Te as well. There isn't much Ti tbh, seems Ti ignoring and you favor Te heavily.
    I don't see much Si outside of enjoying combat sports for the rush or Ni tbh (but its a short video).
    I could see Fe role for you hmm, you value Fi more... however as you say, you are bad at F in general.

I'd say LxE is most probable. 1w2, imo 1-3-6 tritype for enneagram . Clear rational preference, extrovert, most likely LSE.

ESI could be possible, but as you say, you are not good with F information elements in general, so I doubt it. ESIs are also "soulful" in communication, but you have that business communication style.

LSI is out of the question imo. I just don't see valued Ti. If ppl would ask me what I really like, my answer would be something along the lines of rebuilding the company's IT infrastructure for fun or learning about some other system for the lulz (Ti).

EDIT: the reason imo LSE makes more sense is because you have imo 4D demonstrative Se.

Fe role in Rational logical extraverts — the Entrepreneur and the Administrator:

These sociotypes try to balance their pragmatism and business orientation with different manifestations of emotions (function E). However, the characteristic of the role’s emotionality is the opposite. If the Entrepreneur LIE willingly demonstrates positive emotions, jokes, and optimism, the Administrator LSE is a much greater pessimist, where emotions are dramatic and irritable.

my boss is LSE and when Te fails to deal with the situation and ppl dare to be illogical idiots or worse amoral & illogical.. all hell breaks lose as she won't be able to contain her irritation. Massive anger outburst, yelling and putting ppl into their place happens. One can't reason with her in this state as she switches to Fe. Usually she is tense anxious and irritated. I think she is much harder on herself than on others tbh. Her internal critic must be a heavy burden.
    Last edited by SGF; 11-10-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vibes like AOC.

I'm typing you as ILE for the time being.

I say this light heartedly.

Focus on new ideas, writing, high standards, positive energy, bright, new topics, action orientated.

Good luck on your journey into socionics.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you relate to the description below?:

Administrator (Stirlitz, Logical-sensory extrovert, ESTJ) - description of the type of FEL in Humanitarian Socionics

General description. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

1. Assertive and efficient. A great hard worker, he cannot sit around. Fights against chaos and disorder wherever he is. He has a strong sense of responsibility. Always prefers deeds to words. Does not tolerate cunning and deceit, expresses his opinion directly.

2. Above all, values ​​quality and quality. Always comes to the rescue when people are in physical danger. Acts in such a situation boldly and decisively. He is very caring, provides his loved ones with material wealth. If he is resting, then as thoroughly as he works.

3. In business relationships, he is dry and formal, but in an informal setting he seeks to show cordiality and humor. However, he lacks diplomacy in relations - he can get nervous, flare up. The stubborn debater gets very excited when he proves his case. Doesn't know how to make compliments.

4. Getting stuck in the details of the work may not meet the deadline, which is very painful. Not ready for the unexpected. He will not talk about trifles, although it is difficult for him to interrupt the telephone conversation. He does not like very much when he is distracted from work. A conservative supporter of traditions, it is difficult to perceive new trends and fashions.

External signs. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

Among the external signs of FEL, one should first of all highlight its erect posture, poorly bending figure. They say about such people: they have a military bearing. In most cases, thin. However, if the sensory component is enhanced, then it is complete. This is more common for women. But even in this case, a certain fit, fixity is noticeable in the figure. The gait and nature of the FEL's movements are sharp, abrupt, and tense. Great internal nervousness is felt. It is especially visible in the subtype with enhanced logic. This is manifested in the fact that FEL cannot sit in one position for a long time, constantly changes it, and in a special sparkle of his eyes during an excited conversation. LSE clothes always tend to business or classic style. For men, this is a traditional suit and tie. Usually he doesn't follow fashion very much, strives only for the quality and goodness of toilet items. Women also do not allow themselves extravagant outfits. Even if they strive to dress according to fashion, their tastes are still rather strict and conservative. FEL is also distinguished by the peculiarity of being careful with clothes. Their outfits are always clean and tidy. They know how to wear them for a long time. At the same time, things look almost like new. Do not allow yourself to be inaccurate in appearance. Always tucked up, ironed, shoes polished.

The manner of communication. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

The main feature of the FEL communication style is emphasized well-mannered manners, strict adherence to ethical norms when communicating with strangers. This is especially clearly seen in men when they talk to ladies. This is an appeal to "you", and offers to sit down, emphasized politeness. Familiarity is completely absent. FEL loves to ask about everything, learn facts. Comparing the facts, he makes logical conclusions. Does not recognize vague, evasive answers, requires specificity. He has his own opinion on any issue. Argues fervently, defending him. He never admits to being wrong about anything. Always find something to complain about. He does not like to chat about trifles, talk on the phone for a long time, exchange gossip. During telephone conversations, his voice sometimes even changes, it becomes somehow unnatural. Always in favor of practicality, expediency. He does not understand and condemns dreamers who put forward beautiful but useless projects. Does not tolerate laziness, laxity. Supporter of gradual but steady progress. He does not like abrupt changes. The leitmotif of his activities is stability. They are conservative in their views on the family, especially men. Usually they are supporters of the separation of duties: the husband is the breadwinner, the wife is the housewife, the educator of the children. They say about such people: behind him, like behind a stone wall. wife is a housewife, educator of children.

Features of behavior. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

The most characteristic feature of behavior that makes it possible to identify a given sociotype is recurrent outbursts of rage. They happen when they criticize his way of doing work, lecture. He especially does not tolerate this from those people who do not do it themselves, are not competent. At such moments, he is able to throw everything that comes to hand, break the dishes. Coming out of himself, shouts at the critic, points out his personal shortcomings, without hesitation in expressions. The same choleric outbreaks occur when something does not work out for him in a particular job. It is characterized by a very high efficiency. Can work many hours a day. However, periodically needs relaxation. Can just lie on the couch, watch TV, disconnecting from everything. But he cannot sit idle for a long time. Doesn't like to get sick and lie in bed. He is constantly active, busy with specific work. A good inventor and innovator, as well as a designer. Always comes to the rescue when people are in physical danger. Acts in such a situation boldly and decisively. He never brags about it. Goes straight to the goal, does not maneuver. If he tries to cheat, then his cunning is easily miscalculated. Acts pretty straightforward. Thanks to all this, he enjoys the reputation of an honest person. Cannot stand cunning, deception, forgery, truancy. He does not like frivolity, frivolity. Guardian of morals.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't see Ti/Fe axis. I more or less agree with Shotgun, there is no interest in systems, based on what you say in your posts and video, the logic you value is pragmatic.

I'm thinking LSE right now.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    I was agreeing about Fi/Te axis. I was leaning towards @shotgunfingers assessment because although LSIs can be intensely anal, there's usually a playful trollish side... Haha.

And Ti is subjective rules within the user's system of constructs. Her logic seemed outwardly focused (Te).
    beats me lol, could be G was wrong and I'm SLI. e_e but I don't know any SLIs who are as intensely political and into weird things like animism, philosophy and consciousness science other than me. On the MBTI side of things I'm 100% ISTP.. and I don't think I'm anal. My best friend described me as "very easy going".

Grain of salt as always.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From the get go... I hate when people make mistakes... OK, we are dealing with Te ego here, lol. Te creative would probably refer to a lack of action planning more. Sounds like base.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    How do you relate to the description below?:

Administrator (Stirlitz, Logical-sensory extrovert, ESTJ) - description of the type of FEL in Humanitarian Socionics

General description. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

1. Assertive and efficient. A great hard worker, he cannot sit around. Fights against chaos and disorder wherever he is. He has a strong sense of responsibility. Always prefers deeds to words. Does not tolerate cunning and deceit, expresses his opinion directly.

2. Above all, values ​​quality and quality. Always comes to the rescue when people are in physical danger. Acts in such a situation boldly and decisively. He is very caring, provides his loved ones with material wealth. If he is resting, then as thoroughly as he works. (I don't really like to relax).

3. In business relationships, he is dry and formal, but in an informal setting he seeks to show cordiality and humor. However, he lacks diplomacy in relations - he can get nervous, flare up. The stubborn debater gets very excited when he proves his case. Doesn't know how to make compliments. (I can be formal in some settings. I do not give compliments very often.)

4. Getting stuck in the details of the work may not meet the deadline, which is very painful. Not ready for the unexpected. He will not talk about trifles, although it is difficult for him to interrupt the telephone conversation. He does not like very much when he is distracted from work. A conservative supporter of traditions, it is difficult to perceive new trends and fashions. (Okay, I see).

External signs. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

Among the external signs of FEL, one should first of all highlight its erect posture, poorly bending figure. They say about such people: they have a military bearing. In most cases, thin. However, if the sensory component is enhanced, then it is complete. This is more common for women. But even in this case, a certain fit, fixity is noticeable in the figure. The gait and nature of the FEL's movements are sharp, abrupt, and tense. Great internal nervousness is felt. It is especially visible in the subtype with enhanced logic. This is manifested in the fact that FEL cannot sit in one position for a long time, constantly changes it, and in a special sparkle of his eyes during an excited conversation. LSE clothes always tend to business or classic style. For men, this is a traditional suit and tie. Usually he doesn't follow fashion very much, strives only for the quality and goodness of toilet items. Women also do not allow themselves extravagant outfits. Even if they strive to dress according to fashion, their tastes are still rather strict and conservative. FEL is also distinguished by the peculiarity of being careful with clothes. Their outfits are always clean and tidy. They know how to wear them for a long time. At the same time, things look almost like new. Do not allow yourself to be inaccurate in appearance. Always tucked up, ironed, shoes polished.

The manner of communication. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

The main feature of the FEL communication style is emphasized well-mannered manners, strict adherence to ethical norms when communicating with strangers. This is especially clearly seen in men when they talk to ladies. This is an appeal to "you", and offers to sit down, emphasized politeness. Familiarity is completely absent. FEL loves to ask about everything, learn facts. Comparing the facts, he makes logical conclusions. Does not recognize vague, evasive answers, requires specificity. He has his own opinion on any issue. Argues fervently, defending him. He never admits to being wrong about anything. Always find something to complain about. He does not like to chat about trifles, talk on the phone for a long time, exchange gossip. During telephone conversations, his voice sometimes even changes, it becomes somehow unnatural. Always in favor of practicality, expediency. He does not understand and condemns dreamers who put forward beautiful but useless projects. Does not tolerate laziness, laxity. Supporter of gradual but steady progress. He does not like abrupt changes. The leitmotif of his activities is stability. They are conservative in their views on the family, especially men. Usually they are supporters of the separation of duties: the husband is the breadwinner, the wife is the housewife, the educator of the children. They say about such people: behind him, like behind a stone wall. wife is a housewife, educator of children.

Features of behavior. Administrator (LSE, Stirlitz, ESTJ)

The most characteristic feature of behavior that makes it possible to identify a given sociotype is recurrent outbursts of rage. They happen when they criticize his way of doing work, lecture. He especially does not tolerate this from those people who do not do it themselves, are not competent. At such moments, he is able to throw everything that comes to hand, break the dishes. Coming out of himself, shouts at the critic, points out his personal shortcomings, without hesitation in expressions. The same choleric outbreaks occur when something does not work out for him in a particular job. It is characterized by a very high efficiency. Can work many hours a day. However, periodically needs relaxation. Can just lie on the couch, watch TV, disconnecting from everything. But he cannot sit idle for a long time. Doesn't like to get sick and lie in bed. He is constantly active, busy with specific work. A good inventor and innovator, as well as a designer. Always comes to the rescue when people are in physical danger. Acts in such a situation boldly and decisively. He never brags about it. Goes straight to the goal, does not maneuver. If he tries to cheat, then his cunning is easily miscalculated. Acts pretty straightforward. Thanks to all this, he enjoys the reputation of an honest person. Cannot stand cunning, deception, forgery, truancy. He does not like frivolity, frivolity. Guardian of morals.
    The bolded parts are how I relate to this description. In MBTI forums, I am often typed as an ESTJ.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    Vibes like AOC.

I'm typing you as ILE for the time being.

I say this light heartedly.

Focus on new ideas, writing, high standards, positive energy, bright, new topics, action orientated.

Good luck on your journey into socionics.
    I cannot really see ILE. Many people here have been typing me as Fi base and Ne PoLR. You are saying the exact opposite. I think Ne PoLR may be a bit of a stretch, as I actually do like being creative and I come up with new ideas quite al lot.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot really see ILE. Many people here have been typing me as Fi base and Ne PoLR. You are saying the exact opposite. I think Ne PoLR may be a bit of a stretch, as I actually do like being creative and I come up with new ideas quite al lot.
    What? You just said this here, a few posts ago:

...So you have changed your mind already?

I think this must point to some kind of N PoLR. If not Ne polr then Ni polr. I would say Ne polr ESI because an LSE Te lead should not in theory be so quick to obviously contradict his or her own factual output.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What? You just said this here, a few posts ago:

...So you have changed your mind already?

I think this must point to some kind of N PoLR. If not Ne polr then Ni polr. I would say Ne polr ESI because an LSE Te lead should not in theory be so quick to obviously contradict his or her own factual output.
    Okay, I see where you are coming from. I just realized that I had a "flash of insight" (could be a sign of Ni HA, possibly) that suggests that maybe my Ne could be higher than PoLR levels.

How I Relate To Ne PoLR:
    - Black-and-white thinking. "It must be done a certain way. There is only one correct and moral way of being. Internal morals and principles should not be broken."
    - Struggle to adapt to changes in views. I used to have such unchanging opinions that it would be hard to change my mind on it, and even I thought I should change my mind of the matter. Sometimes, my views would just not change no matter what. Sometimes, it could be hard to adapt from one way of doing something.
    - Struggle to adapt to major changes. When I was a child, I used to really struggle with adjusting from school to summer. The structure of school just comforted me, and I would become really stressed due to the rapid change from school to summer. Same with the change from normalcy to pandemic life.
    - Not being super open-minded. My views are my views and I can be very self-righteous at times.
    How I Do Not Relate To Ne PoLR:
    - I like to try new foods and new things sometimes to see if I like it or if it works.
    - I am actually very creative. I created multiple fictional planets and I used to like to do creative writing when I was younger.
    - I used to like to experiment (deviate from the norm) in the kitchen by making things without recipes and alternating from the norms of recipes.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I see where you are coming from. I just realized that I had a "flash of insight" (could be a sign of Ni HA, possibly) that suggests that maybe my Ne could be higher than PoLR levels.
    I understand what you’re getting at, but consider the fact that you’re making these two DIRECTLY contradicting statements in the SAME statement lol. Most people would at least space them out a bit more. I do think this is a sign of 1D Te likely because if you say 2 contradicting ideas in the same place to make it look like either could be true really, that’s not really giving a substantial fact or data point in a high Te-like way.

I think “sometimes experimenting with recipes” and some creative writing is not a sign of Ne being higher than 1 dimensional. Sounds like fairly textbook 1D Ne, unless you have some other examples where you’ve exhibited more outlandish creativity, like with your life choices in IRL. 1D functions, even the Polr aren’t nonexistent; everybody uses all the information elements.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You know who could also 'contradict' themselves in the same style? Shotgun. And apparently he is LSI-H for what Voldemort knows.
    Well I’d say shotgun spaces his contradictions out more but yeah lol, he’s Ne polr too.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I understand what you’re getting at, but consider the fact that you’re making these two DIRECTLY contradicting statements in the SAME statement lol. Most people would at least space them out a bit more. I do think this is a sign of 1D Te likely because if you say 2 contradicting ideas in the same place to make it look like either could be true really, that’s not really giving a substantial fact or data point in a high Te-like way.

I think “sometimes experimenting with recipes” and some creative writing is not a sign of Ne being higher than 1 dimensional. Sounds like fairly textbook 1D Ne, unless you have some other examples where you’ve exhibited more outlandish creativity, like with your life choices in IRL. 1D functions, even the Polr aren’t nonexistent; everybody uses all the information elements.
    I think I meant Ni, LOL. I could very well be Ne PoLR.

Some things that could also point to Ne PoLR:
    - Someone who knows me well hates how I can be so "the one right way" (I suspect that person to be an Alpha SF of some sort).
    - I can sometimes stick to a way of living so much that I would not adapt, even if others told me I should. Once, I was told that I should get more sleep. I was so stuck on living a "morning routine" to complete studying before school.
    - Worrying a lot about how something should be.
    - Not being able to see things from others' perspectives. My empathy is not very high and I just see things as a "one right way."
    - Being criticized for being a bit "rigid."
    -

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I meant Ni, LOL. I could very well be Ne PoLR.

Some things that could also point to Ne PoLR:
    - Someone who knows me well hates how I can be so "the one right way" (I suspect that person to be an Alpha SF of some sort).
    - I can sometimes stick to a way of living so much that I would not adapt, even if others told me I should. Once, I was told that I should get more sleep. I was so stuck on living a "morning routine" to complete studying before school.
    - Worrying a lot about how something should be.
    - Not being able to see things from others' perspectives. My empathy is not very high and I just see things as a "one right way."
    - Being criticized for being a bit "rigid."
    -
    Ah yeah flash of insight = Ni, gotcha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast