Thread: TRUMP WON AND SCREWJOB BEGAN

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default TRUMP WON AND SCREWJOB BEGAN

THE BIGGEST SCREWJOB IN ELECTORAL HISTORY....VOTER FRAUD LIKE NEVER BEFORE...BUNCH OF CROOKED BITCHES

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/penn...ry?id=74040279

"A Pennsylvania judge has granted the Trump campaign’s request to observe -- up-close -- Philadelphia poll workers as they process the remaining mail-in ballots, overturning earlier rules that kept them further back out of concern about the coronavirus.

Judge Christine Fizzano Cannon reversed a lower court decision, and concluded that “all candidates, watchers, or candidate representatives be permitted to be present for the canvassing process … and be permitted to observe all aspects of the canvassing process within 6 feet, while adhering to all COVID-19 protocols, including, wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.”

https://www.fox29.com/news/trump-cam...f-transparency

"Pennsylvania’s unhinged, radical left Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar has tried her hardest to bake in a backdoor to victory for Joe Biden with late, illegal ballots in collusion with the partisan state supreme court. The United States Constitution is clear on this issue: the legislature sets the time, place, and manner of elections in America, not state courts or executive officials. As the President has rightly said, the Supreme Court must resolve this crucial contested legal question, so President Trump’s Campaign is moving to intervene in the existing Supreme Court litigation over the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s unlawful extension of the mail-in ballot receipt deadline,"

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea yea yall mad and can't take the loss on the chin. Weak minded like Trump

Let the meltdowns continue!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if Trump won PA, he'd have to flip Nevada to win the election.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 11-06-2020 at 01:45 AM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    THE BIGGEST SCREWJOB IN ELECTORAL HISTORY....VOTER FRAUD LIKE NEVER BEFORE...BUNCH OF CROOKED BITCHES

"A Pennsylvania judge has granted the Trump campaign’s request to observe -- up-close -- Philadelphia poll workers as they process the remaining mail-in ballots, overturning earlier rules that kept them further back out of concern about the coronavirus.

Judge Christine Fizzano Cannon reversed a lower court decision, and concluded that “all candidates, watchers, or candidate representatives be permitted to be present for the canvassing process … and be permitted to observe all aspects of the canvassing process within 6 feet, while adhering to all COVID-19 protocols, including, wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.”

"Pennsylvania’s unhinged, radical left Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar has tried her hardest to bake in a backdoor to victory for Joe Biden with late, illegal ballots in collusion with the partisan state supreme court. The United States Constitution is clear on this issue: the legislature sets the time, place, and manner of elections in America, not state courts or executive officials. As the President has rightly said, the Supreme Court must resolve this crucial contested legal question, so President Trump’s Campaign is moving to intervene in the existing Supreme Court litigation over the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s unlawful extension of the mail-in ballot receipt deadline,"

Look on the bright side, man. You may get to meet your Jesus in jail.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Could you shout little bit more? Anyway shouting information wise is a lossy process... Hard to recover original information ... I have noted.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since the below info is a picture (seems to be the prime source of information for Trump supporters on 16types) maybe they'll be able to understand this.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look!!! Another picture !!!

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

The Fi PoLR who wins by running over other people crying for attention to fraud. Hypothetical hypocrites
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    The Fi PoLR who wins by running over other people crying for attention to fraud. Hypothetical hypocrites
    Stop using logic and post some memes so they can understand you
    Last edited by kingslayer; 11-06-2020 at 01:54 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Reminder: The only one who tried to rig the election was Trump.

Trump told his supporters to vote in person and not to vote by mail. That is because he put his croney in charge of the post office hoping he would be able to delay delivery past the deadlines to receive votes in each state. I was getting mail for neighbors and vice versa. I have packages still lost in transit.

His plan was not well thought out. People turned out for Biden in droves for early voting and returned ballots early by mail. My neighbors who waited too long to vote by mail used drop boxes. Trump also told people in NC to vote twice, in person and by mail, to test the system. I don't know if he won NC or not but just sayin'. He wanted his voters to commit fraud on his behalf.

This is what you get when you vote a reality star into office, a diva throwing a fit because they aren't as popular as they thought. I am so sick of Trump whining about how people are so unfair to him. Suck it up princess, the world isn't fair but that doesn't mean the election wasn't fair.

Donald Trump has a type of magical thinking, kind of like LOA, which has served him pretty well in the past. His guru was Norman Vincent Peale. Right now his brain can't process what is happening. His feelings are hurt and he is angry. It's going to take awhile for him to come to terms with his new reality. One he won't take responsibility for creating. Look up Norman Vincent Peale.

I have always believed Biden would win. I turned off the news because I was picking up the stress and moods of others from it so I am not up to date on numbers.

Edit: Apparently I was slow on the draw for some of this. @kingslayer beat me to it.
    Last edited by Aylen; 11-06-2020 at 02:15 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's all circus for plebs. there is no difference what head is shown on TV
    so anyone may relax

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    so anyone may relax
    Says the Russian with a Dictator in office for 30 years.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of glad (that Biden looks like he's going to win). But I'm not looking forward to hearing my diehard Trump family members constantly bitch about how the Dems stole the election...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the tears of libertarians.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I'm kind of glad (that Biden looks like he's going to win). But I'm not looking forward to hearing my diehard Trump family members constantly bitch about how the Dems stole the election...
    Maybe you can convince them to live in the world that Trump would have made. One without Obamacare. That might mitigate the problem of having to listen to them.

My very Republican parents hated socialized medicine. That is, government-paid-for medical benefits.

However, my father volunteered for two wars and loved the military and when he got cataracts and cancer treatments, he gleefully showed me the bills that were paid for by his GI benefits (government health care) and they amounted to something over $100k at the time and might have gone much higher as his treatments progressed, IDK. (COVID killed him, not cancer.) Bills which he could have easily paid, but didn't.

I told him that if he objected to the government paying for health care, he should give that money back. Just give it back.

He stopped showing me his bills or talking to me about government health care after that.

However, my mother jumped in during that discussion and said "He earned that money. He deserves it." Now, I imagine she was saying that he earned the money by being in the service, but I believe he was paid for that service, just like truckers or poll workers are paid. But my mother divided the world into two groups; those who "deserved" welfare (herself) and those who didn't because, of course, they were too lazy to work.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

so anyone may relax
    Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    Says the Russian with a Dictator in office for 30 years.
    I know several Russians here in the US (recently from Russia, PhD graduates of Moscow University and with family still in Russia) and they all seem to share the view that all politicians are crooks and it is pointless to pay any attention to them.

I think this is the healthiest view you can take when you live in a destructive, oppressive system that is wrecking your country and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

They have all voted in the only significant way they can; with their feet.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Does anyone know if Biden beat whiny weed Trump by more votes than Hillary Clinton whooped his ass by in 2016? That's 7 of the last 8 presidential elections now that the Democrats have won the popular vote.

Kill4me mentions that he predicted Trump's victory in 2016 but does anyone have any evidence of this?

Everyone knew they'd be a Trump meltdown now he's been fired but I wasn't expect him to act like such a baby.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Does anyone know if Biden beat whiny weed Trump by more votes than Hillary Clinton whooped his ass by in 2016? That's 7 of the last 8 presidential elections now that the Democrats have won the popular vote.
    If the Republicans didn't have the electoral college and voter suppression and gerrymandering on their side, they'd not win another election until the Dems become so egregious in their pursuit of campaign funds from rich people and Wall Street that we start hearing calls of "Guillotine!" in the streets.

Which would be about 2036, by my guess. https://imgur.com/a/YeZw91O

Kill4me mentions that he predicted Trump's victory in 2016 but does anyone have any evidence of this?

Everyone knew they'd be a Trump meltdown now he's been fired but I wasn't expect him to act like such a baby.
    Trump has always told everyone within earshot that he's been treated "very unfairly."

I think he's telling the truth, but he should be talking to a shrink about his father rather than telling this to the rest of us.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-06-2020 at 05:04 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If the Republicans didn't have the electoral college and voter suppression and gerrymandering on their side, they'd not win another election until the Dems become so egregious in their pursuit of campaign funds from rich people and Wall Street that we start hearing calls of "Guillotine!" in the streets.

Which would be about 2036, by my guess.

Trump has always told everyone within earshot that he's been treated "very unfairly."

I think he's telling the truth, but he should be talking to a shirk about his father rather than telling this to the rest of us.
    I was reading of this yesterday: National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (think I may have encountered it before).

I saw an article while Googling earlier that Trump was firing or is planning to fire many people in key positions in the next few weeks. Maybe he would have done this anyway, but his tantrum probably means he wants to pursue some futile gesture.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was reading of this yesterday: National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (think I may have encountered it before).

I saw an article while Googling earlier that Trump was firing or is planning to fire many people in key positions in the next few weeks. Maybe he would have done this anyway, but his tantrum probably means he wants to pursue some futile gesture.
    @Subteigh, consider that Trump is always working from self-interest. I don't think he does "gestures". I think he sucks up to people who can help him and attacks people who criticize him.

I'm sure that he's aware that he is in a difficult financial position and will soon be in a challenging legal position, too, although not as challenging as he would have been prior to adding a conservative Justice to the court. I doubt that he will burn any bridges in the next few months if no one offends him.

He's very simple in his relationships. They are all 100% transactional.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Subteigh, consider that Trump is always working from self-interest. I don't think he does "gestures". I think he sucks up to people who can help him and attacks people who criticize him.

I'm sure that he's aware that he is in a difficult financial position and will soon be in a challenging legal position, too, although not as challenging as he would have been prior to adding a conservative Justice to the court. I doubt that he will burn any bridges in the next few months if no one offends him.

He's very simple in his relationships. They are all 100% transactional.
    I think there's some book that did a psychological profile of him, and it basically said that he has no concept of past and future, everything is in the present for him. Basically, he has an one-track mind, that is easily distracted. This is combined with being extremely petty and small-minded. It may be a mistake to think he has any plan.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not? Several DA's are standing by, ready to start investigations into Trump's dealing. Trump needs to be re-elected to keep the law off his back.

This is possibly his strategy: he knows perfectly well all these law suits aren't going anywhere, so the strategy is a different one. He has already succeeded in making many his voters believe the elections are a scam, now he uses the legal system, which is going to turn him down, to stir up his voters against that very legal system, which is, of course, part of Deep State. If he can get a significant number of his followers to take matters into in their own hands and resort to violence and start a revolt, there might be chance that he stays in power, or so he believes. Sturmabteilung tactics. Another possible strategy also comes down to stirring up his followers, but this time to put himself an a favorable position for negotiations: quid pro quo, or "if you keep the law off my back, I will keep my enraged followers off yours."
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Why not? Several DA's are standing by, ready to start investigations into Trump's dealing. Trump needs to be re-elected to keep the law off his back.

This is possibly his strategy: he knows perfectly well all these law suits aren't going anywhere, so the strategy is a different one. He has already succeeded in making many his voters believe the elections are a scam, now he uses the legal system, which is going to turn him down, to stir up his voters against that very legal system, which is, of course, part of Deep State. If he can get a significant number of his followers to take matters into in their own hands and resort to violence and start a revolt, there might be chance that he stays in power, or so he believes. Sturmabteilung tactics. Another possible strategy also comes down to stirring up his followers, but this time to put himself an a favorable position for negotiations: quid pro quo, or "if you keep the law off my back, I will keep my enraged followers off yours."
    I had thought a Civil War/Guerilla War would be impossible in a state like the USA with the best military (in terms of weaponry) and with a militarised police force. But considering how "open" the USA is (in terms of being a great expanse of land) and considering the wide availability of guns...I actually cannot readily dismiss the possibility of a guerilla war.

Seemingly Trump being pardoned may not be enough to save him from jail. He did say if he lost the election, he'd leave the country, but I have no reason to take him at his word.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seemingly Trump being pardoned may not be enough to save him from jail. He did say if he lost the election, he'd leave the country, but I have no reason to take him at his word.
    in that case, he'd better not come to the Netherlands. The US already have a special law called the The Hague Invasion act ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incrementalism hard at work: link.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Steve Bannon banned by Twitter for calling for Fauci beheading

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...auci-beheading

Remember, kids. The liberals are the terrorists.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think this is the healthiest view you can take when you live in a destructive, oppressive system that is wrecking your country and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
    There is no real democracy in USA and other western states. Anything is partly destructive and partly useful. Any power is supposed to be oppressive, - something is suppressed to allow other.
    And you may do a lot for people. Just lesser than could in other conditions. Despite today political regimes where "elites" exploitate the majority preventing its productive power. That power would need to compete for them to stay higher, where they are. The best way to resist such "elites" appear as parasitic classes is collectivistic ideology and what relates to this. Competing individualism supports social segregation and the mentioned above problem to be. Without that suppressing by elites (correlates with money and with abbility to use them in capitalism) the majority of people would do much more useful and they'd felt happier living by collectivistic ideology.

Capitalism and democracy are incompatable. As capitalism is centered on individual and minorities interests. Where democracy is centered on interests of a majority. So it's doomed to be as circus. People get an illusion of that they have a power above own lifes. They got in 20 century mass good education and incomes which made them closer to elites class. This happened because USSR appeared where collectivism made that possible and capitalistic/elitistic regimes have prefered to give the same and to keep the control, than to get socialistic revolutions. Now what you see with a fake as coronavirus is the back process - the majority will be returned to where it was up to 19th century - will be robbed and will get no good education. The mask of the democracy will be removed soon. They explain that by terroristic treat, by medical treat, or by other bs - it's all fakes to get more control over people and to rob them to the state where the majority was in the past - on close to dirt level compared to aristocracies. The work needed for keep elites with the life on modern and above technological levels will be done by machines. While the majority will be transformed to cultural "barbarians" - without mind and resources. Most people could not to read in 19th century - to explain the social difference which was and which is tried to be returned. Distant education = bad education. Distant job = mass job loss and many factories closed, -> resources will not be used to make products for masses. Movements, communications control = "big brother". If you do "wrong", then your abbility to buy/sell/work - to live in modern level society is removed, you'll be forced to return to "woods" and primitive natural farming, harder life conditions when people died before 40 yo age. If you are not needed to elites - you'll go the same. At now they forbidd to sell you food if you do not carry a useless mask - it's alike you are doomed to death from a hunger if you do not do what is said, even if that said is doubtful or evident nonsense. Where are correctly calculated numbers to prove coronavirus has high death rate? There is no such. Where is something objective to explain the harm done to protect against dangerous virus? There is some doubtful model which was criticized good or even nothing - but that model is used anyway, and used with doubtful numbers as a basis. What will be demanded next? To take an experimental vaccine which may do with you anything, including to change your immunity to worse, to break your abbility to have children, to reduce your life - a lot it may do and will do it (at best indirectly), as the aim is to make the harm to the majority.
    Laws? Civil rights? Someone cares? I do not notice. Democracy illusion goes away. National governments has shown real face - they serve not to nations, but not international elites. Recently UN has named 9 May - the day when hithlerism was defeated as day for a sorrow. Taking that happens during coronavirus fake - where that virus is used to explain the harm the majority gets now (to support interests of a elites minority) - hithlerism's ideas got a practice and so UN just shouts about this changes by formal symbolic ways. [RF medias said that happened in november, despite that was since 2004] Ah.. catolics now accept homosexualism - also during coronavirus fake, such an "accidental" match - what is done is rejection of own previous ideology step by step. One of core traits of modern Christianity as catolicism is humanism - and that is opposite to anti-humanism of elitism in hithlerism. Christianity is removed as an obstacle to new Hithler regime to come. That coronavirus is WW3 in some sense - the war of elites against the humanity. Same what Hithler was - a try to remove or to make weaker socialistic movements in Europe and the World, as socialism reduces the power of minorities, not what elites of those days would want. What happened in Russia since 1917 with old elites they saw.

> They have all voted in the only significant way they can; with their feet.

The main idea was that voting has no meaning. Politicians do not do own duties as formally supposed. It became more evident with strong sabotage against nations by unscientific explanation of coronavirus treat. People still do not see what is infront already. People do not want to think, hypnotised by mass medias.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-11-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no real democracy in USA and other western states. Anything is partly destructive and partly useful. Any power is supposed to be oppressive, - something is suppressed to allow other.
    And you may do a lot for people. Just lesser than could in other conditions. Despite today political regimes where "elites" exploitate the majority preventing its productive power. That power would need to compete for them to stay higher, where they are. The best way to resist such "elites" appear as parasitic classes is collectivistic ideology and what relates to this. Competing individualism supports social segregation and the mentioned above problem to be. Without that suppressing by elites (correlates with money and with abbility to use them in capitalism) the majority of people would do much more useful and they'd felt happier living by collectivistic ideology.

Capitalism and democracy are incompatable. As capitalism is centered on individual and minorities interests. Where democracy is centered on interests of a majority. So it's doomed to be as circus. People get an illusion of that they have a power above own lifes. They got in 20 century mass good education and incomes which made them closer to elites class. This happened because USSR appeared where collectivism made that possible and capitalistic/elitistic regimes have prefered to give the same and to keep the control, than to get socialistic revolutions. Now what you see with a fake as coronavirus is the back process - the majority will be returned to where it was up to 19th century - will be robbed and will get no good education. The mask of the democracy will be removed soon. They explain that by terroristic treat, by medical treat, or by other bs - it's all fakes to get more control over people and to rob them to the state where the majority was in the past - on close to dirt level compared to aristocracies. The work needed for keep elites with the life on modern and above technological levels will be done by machines. While the majority will be transformed to cultural "barbarians" - without mind and resources. Most people could not to read in 19th century - to explain the social difference which was and which is tried to be returned. Distant education = bad education. Distant job = mass job loss and many factories closed, -> resources will not be used to make products for masses. Movements, communications control = "big brother". If you do "wrong", then your abbility to buy/sell/work - to live in modern level society is removed, you'll be forced to return to "woods" and primitive natural farming, harder life conditions when people died before 40 yo age. If you are not needed to elites - you'll go the same. At now they forbidd to sell you food if you do not carry a useless mask - it's alike you are doomed to death from a hunger if you do not do what is said, even if that said is doubtful or evident nonsense. Where are correctly calculated numbers to prove coronavirus has high death rate? There is no such. Where is something objective to explain the harm done to protect against dangerous virus? There is some doubtful model which was criticized good or even nothing - but that model is used anyway, and used with doubtful numbers as a basis. What will be demanded next? To take an experimental vaccine which may do with you anything, including to change your immunity to worse, to break your abbility to have children, to reduce your life - a lot it may do and will do it (at best indirectly), as the aim is to make the harm to the majority.
    Laws? Civil rights? Someone cares? I do not notice. Democracy illusion goes away. National governments has shown real face - they serve not to nations, but not international elites. Recently UN has named 9 May - the day when hithlerism was defeated as day for mourning. Taking that happens during coronavirus fake - where that virus is used to explain the harm the majority gets now (to support interests of a elites minority) - hithlerism's ideas got a practice and so UN just shouts about this changes by formal symbolic ways. Ah.. catolics now accept homosexualism - also during coronavirus fake, such an "accidental" match - what is done is rejection of own previous ideology step by step. One of core traits of modern Christianity as catolicism is humanism - and that is opposite to anti-humanism of elitism in hithlerism. Christianity is removed as an obstacle to new Hithler regime to come. That coronavirus is WW3 in some sense - the war of elites against the humanity. Same what Hithler was - a try to remove or to make weaker socialistic movements in Europe and the World, as socialism reduces the power of minorities, not what elites of those days would want. What happened in Russia since 1917 with old elites they saw.

> They have all voted in the only significant way they can; with their feet.

The main idea was that voting has no meaning. Politicians do not do own duties as formally supposed. It became more evident with strong sabotage against nations by unscientific explanation of coronavirus treat. People still do not see what is infront already. People do not want to think, hypnotised by mass medias.
    Yeah dude. Corona is shit and its hitting us all. Each country in its own unique shitty way.

Conforming to "the rules" is what is being asked of us. Its a huge downer and immensely demoralizing.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Even if Trump won PA, he'd have to flip Nevada to win the election.
    Or Arizona. Which isn't far fetched from what I've heard.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Steve Bannon banned by Twitter for calling for Fauci beheading

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...auci-beheading

Remember, kids. The liberals are the terrorists.
    During the administration of Obama more than 2,000 weapons were sent directly to the hands of drug cartels in mexico. I often think some americans are the most uninformed (desinformed?) people out there. The external policy of the US is often terrorist whatever party is in the presidency. But you guys just seem to love to live in a bubble and inside an echo chamber full of lies.

Let us remember that Mexico is no stranger to the above situation, since we have the experience of the "Fast and Furious" operation, which was conducted between 2009 and 2011 by the Office of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF, for its acronym in English) and “that the“ supervised ”illegal transfer of more than two thousand weapons from the United States to Mexico will arrive, as part of a United States operation against the Sinaloa Cartel. Most of the weapons ended up in the hands of organized crime. ”[11] Among those weapons were 34 caliber rifles, 50 for snipers - that number is what a regiment of United States Marine Corps carries into combat. [12] -.

The United States Department of Justice will release the documents of "Fast and Furious," the operation to track the illegal transfer of arms from the United States to Mexico.

"The Department of Justice reached an agreement with the Government Oversight and Reform Committee of the House of Representatives and will begin to produce additional documents related to Operation Fast and Furious," it said in a statement posted on its official website.

The agreement, presented in a federal court in Washington, would put an end to six years of litigation that arose during the administration of Barack Obama, which asked not to reveal the documents requested by said Committee.
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depar...ious-documents

https://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/mund...estados-unidos

https://www.elfinanciero.com.mx/naci...pido-y-furioso

https://www.horizontum.mx/las-armas-...tado-islamico/

Machiavelli how foreign press refers to Obama:

However, when it comes to evaluating its foreign policy, especially in relation to the Arab world, the justifications begin. Some say that the president "started as Carter and ended as Nixon," which means that Obama began his term promoting the spread of democracy and the protection of human rights, but that the situation in the region and the failure of revolutions Arabs, so close to achieving his desired goals, led him to finally end up like Machiavelli.

This is what happened to Nixon, who put the security interests of the United States before anything else, even if it meant sacrificing democracy and support for military coups, like the one in Chile, when American intelligence sponsored the overthrow. of the elected government of Salvador Allende to allow the dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet.

The problem with this comparison is that not only does it not work as a justification due to difference in circumstances and lack of similarities, but it is also not exact and is based on lack of memory. From day one, Obama has adopted a foreign policy in which he only takes into account the interests of the United States, as seen by his administration, therefore, Obama did not hesitate to bury the democratic aspirations of the peoples of the region and crush their dreams of a decent life when it contradicted their interests.
    source: https://www.monitordeoriente.com/201...l-mundo-arabe/

Most people from around the world is conscious of the nefarious external politics of the US, most ppl except american citizens.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRUMP BIDEN COSPLAY PREGNANT EPSTEIN CROSSDRESSING KIDS LEARN CHEESE PIZZA TOPPINGS SAUCES CONDIMENTS AIRWAYS EXPRESS ISLAND RESORT INCEST EDUCATIONAL NURSERY SONGS SPIDER MAN UKRAINE 7-ELEVEN

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Only a dope wouldn't acknowledge that Trump got screwed. This is a total screwjob that anybody but a naive nitwit could see coming. Same type of naive nitwit who thinks the media coverage of Trump in this election was fair and balanced. What the media did in this election (prior to the date of the election) is outrageous....from suppression polls to liberal debate moderators, like that piece of shit who moderated the third debate and never brought up one blemish on Biden's record.... but every question asked of Trump was peppered with democratic criticisms of Trump's record. What about the crazy pollsters...I"M THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID THAT POLL NUMBERS WERE FULL OF SHIT.

FUCK DID I SAY ON THE DEMENTIA JOE PUMMELS DEMENTIA JOE THREAD:

"the media is not providing accurate poll numbers "

READ IT AND FUCKIN WEEP!

I called Trump's victory if the election was fair....that was the against the backdrop of every major pollster in the country stating that it was going to be a Biden Blowout....All the people that said Biden would win were just followers...I have defied POLL AFTER POLL and Been Right. Its like my enneagram and socionic types of so many members on the board....always right. I said it 100 percent, the media is not providing accurate poll numbers. I TURNED OUT TO BE 100 PERCENT RIGHT! There's no denying it. Go read the post. I said "the media is not providing accurate poll numbers"

I was Right four years ago when I predicted Trump's victory. Trump won, all the pollsters in the country said he had no chance against Hillary. I called Biden's primary victory....he had lost Ohio and New Hampshire. He was down in the polls. He won. I said Amy Coney Barrett would get confirmed. So many doubters. She got confirmed easily. Then I said Trump would win this election if the election is a fair one. Look what happened. Trump won until the cheating process began...now Trump is down in the numbers and there is widespread allegations and evidence of Voter Fraud...just like I said there would be....I predicted if Trump lost it would be due to a rigged election...even voter fraud in a few counties of pennsylvania is enough to rig an election. I said he would win if the lection was fair but if he loses it will be due to cheating. and look, he's losing and all the litigators are moving in with ample evidence of voter fraud. I called this one 100 percent accurately.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If Biden truly did pull a gangster move on Trump, he's really left Trump crying like a baby as he has his candy stolen from him. Biden should challenge Trump to a fight as the spectacle of Trump chickening out would be deeply amusing.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you can convince them to live in the world that Trump would have made. One without Obamacare. That might mitigate the problem of having to listen to them.

My very Republican parents hated socialized medicine. That is, government-paid-for medical benefits.

However, my father volunteered for two wars and loved the military and when he got cataracts and cancer treatments, he gleefully showed me the bills that were paid for by his GI benefits (government health care) and they amounted to something over $100k at the time and might have gone much higher as his treatments progressed, IDK. (COVID killed him, not cancer.) Bills which he could have easily paid, but didn't.

I told him that if he objected to the government paying for health care, he should give that money back. Just give it back.

He stopped showing me his bills or talking to me about government health care after that.

However, my mother jumped in during that discussion and said "He earned that money. He deserves it." Now, I imagine she was saying that he earned the money by being in the service, but I believe he was paid for that service, just like truckers or poll workers are paid. But my mother divided the world into two groups; those who "deserved" welfare (herself) and those who didn't because, of course, they were too lazy to work.
    I'm not even sure what the deal is with the health-care stuff. Those family members were complaining about Medicare costs going up under Obama, so I think they just don't like the idea of any socialized healthcare.

But you're right about the "deserved" part. It probably went up to cover the costs of giving more people coverage, but they don't give a shit about other people. They don't want other people to get it too, especially if it's going to cost them a little more. Somebody at work said it just comes down to empathy. A lack of empathy. I think that's true. All the other rationalizations people use against things like this, such as we can't afford it or it will be a drain on the economy, are really just supporting a lack of empathy, otherwise they would support ways to make it affordable, maybe good health-care reform, instead of calling people communists that seek it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dominion Voting Systems Inc.

This cat has just found out about the glitch.

Last edited by khcs; 11-08-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast