Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRUMP WON AND SCREWJOB BEGAN

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, all of my people pretty much, growing up, we were conservative. I kinda explored libertarianism in college. But I grew up listening to Savage and Limbaugh and ...when you say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Only a dope wouldn't acknowledge that Trump got screwed. This is a total screwjob that anybody but a naive nitwit could see coming. Same type of naive nitwit who thinks the media coverage of Trump in this election was fair and balanced. What the media did in this election (prior to the date of the election) is outrageous[/B]

which idea...since you did not follow the election firsthand like a spectre of elections...YOU got from the media you like.

and if you research 'media bias and fact check':

"In review, FNC publishes stories with emotionally loaded headlines such as “’They Wanted It to Blow Up’: Limbaugh Says Success of Trump-Kim Summit Caught Media Off Guard” and “Tucker: 2016 Russia Collusion ‘Witch Hunt’ Now Extends to Jill Stein.” When it comes to sourcing they typically utilize pro-Trump pundits such as Rush Limbaugh who has a very poor record with fact-checkers, as well as credible sources such as the Wall Street Journal. Fox News is also known to publish right-wing conspiracy theories, although after being sued they retracted the story. FNC has also been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact."https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    Yeah dude. Corona is shit and its hitting us all. Each country in its own unique shitty way.

Conforming to "the rules" is what is being asked of us. Its a huge downer and immensely demoralizing.
    honestly, a large part of it being a downer or not is how you look at it.

in WWII, there were ration books that limited what you could buy at the store.

People had 'victory gardens' in their yards

all those ppl mighta felt proud of themselves even if sometimes they got annoyed

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and exactly 101 years prior, U.S. citizens went through the Great Flu Epidemic....really similar to the current epidemic.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

having been terrified by Fox 'News',people absolutely do need to have reassurance that the election was virtually unmarred by any democratic interference or 'dead people' voting.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    If Biden truly did pull a gangster move on Trump, he's really left Trump crying like a baby as he has his candy stolen from him. Biden should challenge Trump to a fight as the spectacle of Trump chickening out would be deeply amusing.
    Be careful what ya wish for. If we pinned the decision of the election as the result of a Death Battle between the two are ya really certain Biden'd win that contest? In a battle between a narcissist (who is, despite what the media says, pretty much fully functional) and a dementia patent of roughly equal age (i.e. Biden) I know where my body parts are being wagered. My left nut on Trump and that's my conservative bet. I'd bet both but I also know just how deep the corruption goes.

Like I've said, there is a non-zero chance the courts state that 2+2=5 and Biden is the "lawfully" elected present. At that point, I say again, "democracy" is proven to be a farce to all those who matter. At that point, the red counties besiege the blue ones. This civil war won't take long at all to resolve. I mean hell, does anyone here know how to save seeds? How to transplant the sprouts? How to even into gardening 101? I'm asking seriously. Can you grow a single crop to save your own lives?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's a non-zero chance the courts say 3+2=5 and Biden is president.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Be careful what ya wish for. If we pinned the decision of the election as the result of a Death Battle between the two are ya really certain Biden'd win that contest? In a battle between a narcissist (who is, despite what the media says, pretty much fully functional) and a dementia patent of roughly equal age (i.e. Biden) I know where my body parts are being wagered. My left nut on Trump and that's my conservative bet. I'd bet both but I also know just how deep the corruption goes.

Like I've said, there is a non-zero chance the courts state that 2+2=5 and Biden is the "lawfully" elected present. At that point, I say again, "democracy" is proven to be a farce to all those who matter. At that point, the red counties besiege the blue ones. This civil war won't take long at all to resolve. I mean hell, does anyone here know how to save seeds? How to transplant the sprouts? How to even into gardening 101? I'm asking seriously. Can you grow a single crop to save your own lives?
    I have no idea what the Supreme Court will rule. However, I am confident that the levels of electoral fraud in the election will not significantly affect Biden's popular vote victory.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I have no idea what the Supreme Court will rule. However, I am confident that the levels of electoral fraud in the election will not significantly affect Biden's popular vote victory.
    His supporters should know that if Trump keeps fucking around with this election we could end up with the first female president, Nancy Pelosi. This could really happen. She could make herself acting President for as long as it takes by playing her own trump card. No pun intended.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    having been terrified by Fox 'News',people absolutely do need to have reassurance that the election was virtually unmarred by any democratic interference or 'dead people' voting.
    Millions who are dead (inside) did vote. Their votes still count.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    His supporters should know that if Trump keeps fucking around with this election we could end up with the first female president, Nancy Pelosi. This could really happen. She could make herself acting President for as long as it takes by playing her own trump card. No pun intended.
    This trumpery really needs to end, for the good of the country.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It seems like Murdoch has dumped Trump, and that Fox News has being acting accordingly, somewhat.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I thought it was a nice touch how Biden rigged the Presidency while ensuring the Republicans kept the Senate, so that useful idiots such as myself could point out that the Democrats didn't do a very good job of rigging the election.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It looks like even Fox News is putting the Trump campaign on 'ignore':

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is silly. Yes you can lose. GTF over it. So pathetic. Trump's Se is pitiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12