Thread: So I made a type me video

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So I made a type me video

I made a type me video for another site. Since I'm not comfortable with my face being too public, I made it unlisted.
    It's in my first language, Italian, but I put English subs. If you wanna see it, just tell and I'll PM the link to it.
    I'm kinda curious because I've been told that I VI weirdly, and normally there's also the fact that I'm writing in a language I'm not native in.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may pm

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@croww
    mb ENFP

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @croww
    mb ENFP
    I see.
    Why's that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by croww View Post
    Why's that?
    intuitive impressions from nonverbal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intuitive impressions from nonverbal
    Such as?
    I've been said that I VI weirdly exactly on the I/E and T/F axis

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Such as?
    VI is evaluation intuitively to which traits you are closer. For example to a description of F or T types.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI is evaluation intuitively to which traits you are closer. For example to a description of F or T types.
    Yep, I wanted to know which traits

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yep, I wanted to know which traits
    traits of ENFP, evidently

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

traits of ENFP, evidently
    Such as?
    Please don't let us get into circular reasoning. I was asking for examples.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Such as?
    From common descriptions of types, dichotomies, functions and IR. Nothing special. You may take any descriptions. VI is when you decide the _general impression_ from a human to which among opposite sides' descriptions is closer.
    As an example, take short descriptions for T and F types. Then take any real human and try to assume to which of those decriptions (of logical or ethical types) he's closer.

VI is very general approach. Concrete details are not important for intuitive methods. You just feel to what a human is closer: to T of F types, to ENFP of INFJ etc. Why you are feeling - you don't know. You get such impression, your unconsciousness works.
    To study and understand VI you need the said above text descriptions and may take examples of people having those types (in my bloggers list or at other source). They you are watching those people and trying to feel in your impressions from those people the traits which should to be at those types and to notice that traits common for other 15 types are felt lesser.
    Skills in VI need a training, as with any other methods. With a time your feelings will better fit to behavior of people expected by the theory.

the said is enough. check better what is VI

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol
    Since some time has passed, I tried a few tests.
    Talanov's scores me as ILI (which is ridiculous, I personally don't think I am either beta or gamma, I despise anything Se-related).
    Sociotype's as LII-Ne>ILE>ILI>>EII, with Alpha being my most prominent quadra and LII and ILE being almost tied.
    Mhkay.
    Last edited by croww; 12-19-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol
    Since some time has passed, I tried a few tests.
    Talanov's scores me as ILI (which is ridiculous, I personally don't think I am either beta or gamma, I despise anything Se-related).
    Sociotype's as LII-Ne>ILE>ILI>EII, with Alpha being my most prominent quadra.
    Mhkay.
    Hi Croww I sent u a PM as well

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Hi Croww I sent u a PM as well
    Done, I sent you the link

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There is a chance still, as values are harder to understand than dichotomies. It's good to do by IR effects with people IRL. For example, I could not to and when identified own type the final choice was: LSI vs LSE. As I've found to have a sympathy to Fi people, while EIE and SLE were among worst people I knew, plus other types fited not badly - the choice was done. We have here IEI @ooo which for years rejects to have Fe type, and without IR effects she'd doubtful to understand the mistake.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a chance still, as values are harder to understand than dichotomies. It's good to do by IR effects with people IRL. For example, I could not to and when identified own type the final choice was: LSI vs LSE. As I've found to have a sympathy to Fi people, while EIE and SLE were among worst people I knew, plus other types fited not badly - the choice was done. We have here IEI @ooo which for years rejects to have Fe type, and without IR effects she'd doubtful to understand the mistake.
    Going by IR, I'd be Alpha NT (I tend to look for Fe and Si in other people as being a potato at social interaction is eased by someone else doing the Fe work and taking care of me in Si ways, and I tend to clash a lot with Se and sometimes Te, especially Se- that's what I meant by disliking it). While I can relate to Ni, IR is exactly the reason why I rule off having it as my base function (and thus I'm not ILI- or beta or gamma).
    Between Fe and Fi, by IR, my sympathy seems to be skewed on liking Fe better, but not as dramatically as Si vs Se, leaving some space for Delta. Even if I'm terrible at exerting any kind of Fx.
    Last edited by croww; 12-19-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I made a type me video for another site. Since I'm not comfortable with my face being too public, I made it unlisted.
    It's in my first language, Italian, but I put English subs. If you wanna see it, just tell and I'll PM the link to it.
    I'm kinda curious because I've been told that I VI weirdly, and normally there's also the fact that I'm writing in a language I'm not native in.
    Dislikes when too much attention is drawn upon them, a private person (could be related to low Se)

Pretty developed feeling functions (particularly Fe); voice, eyes, facial expressions pretty in sync with what you’re saying, expressive. This energy, however, is subdued, with the overall energy retreating back (IJ temperament)

Clearly views life through the lens of logic and gives off the impression of someone that is organized and well read. Appears like someone dependable, hard-working, patient, and practical. Is able to (succinctly) explain things, giving supporting evidence from multiple interconnected perspectives (Ne) in a natural way

They break things down from a logically subjective point of view, (Ti > Te). Hand projections; when explaining, you can tell their mind is looking at things in logical sequences and patterns with the hands trying to articulate this.

Some interesting quotes:

“Love being chemical reactions” (registering objects as abiotic and inanimate, T > F)

“To me, everything can be explained with chemistry, physics, math” (Researcher club NT)

“Everything can be explained in a mechanistic way” (Ti likes to strip things down to its essence so Ti-valuing)

Again, has pretty high emotional intelligence, clearly Fe > Fi valuing, with your awareness of outward expression shown here:

“I hope you heard the irony in my voice.”
    Shows clear nuance in line of thinking when talking about religion (intellectual vs personal beliefs), idealistic in a purely rational sense of wanting what is fully aligned to reason. Very Ti > Te

Obviously more of a Ti-ego than Ne-ego

Seems to clash with Se. Si > Se

This was only up to 13:45 in the video, but it was sufficient enough for a typing

LII / INTj

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dislikes when too much attention is drawn upon them, a private person (could be related to low Se)

Pretty developed feeling functions (particularly Fe); voice, eyes, facial expressions pretty in sync with what you’re saying, expressive. This energy, however, is subdued, with the overall energy retreating back (IJ temperament)

Clearly views life through the lens of logic and gives off the impression of someone that is organized and well read. Appears like someone dependable, hard-working, patient, and practical. Is able to (succinctly) explain things, giving supporting evidence from multiple interconnected perspectives (Ne) in a natural way

They break things down from a logically subjective point of view, (Ti > Te). Hand projections; when explaining, you can tell their mind is looking at things in logical sequences and patterns with the hands trying to articulate this.

Some interesting quotes:

Shows clear nuance in line of thinking when talking about religion (intellectual vs personal beliefs), idealistic in a purely rational sense of wanting what is fully aligned to reason. Very Ti > Te

Obviously more of a Ti-ego than Ne-ego

Seems to clash with Se. Si > Se

This was only up to 13:45 in the video, but it was sufficient enough for a typing

LII / INTj
    Can a Ti base be so expressive? They're generally described as contained.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a Ti base be so expressive? They're generally described as contained.
    That's the only issue I had (the expression, your wide-eyes); usually Ti-ego contains any expressive energy so it can look at things as objectively as possible... but you could have some developed Fe

My next guess would have been ILE. Do you relate to ILE archetype?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the only issue I had (the expression, your wide-eyes); usually Ti-ego sucks out any expressive energy so it can be objective as possible... but you could have some developed Fe

My next guess would have been ILE. Do you relate to ILE archetype?
    That's exactly my main issue as well.
    While relating to LII, I look and sound way too expressive. I can relate to ILE as well somehow, but I don't think I relate to PoLR Fi. But I generally have a hard time discerning LII vs ILE.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's exactly my main issue as well.
    While relating to LII, I look and sound way too expressive. I can relate to ILE as well somehow, but I don't think I relate to PoLR Fi. But I generally have a hard time discerning LII vs ILE.
    Yeah it almost seemed as if you were a mix of both if things were on a spectrum. Did you grow up taking any speech or acting classes or have a job that requires you to use those cognitive functions? It's totally possible your life circumstances, subtype (perhaps Ne subtype), and other genetic factors can attenuate certain functions to influence how you come off. I also know plenty of LIIs that are great speakers/presenters but still, you came off very natural in your delivery. Overall though, your vibe strikes me as LII
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-19-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it almost seemed as if you were a mix of both if things were on a spectrum. Did you grow up taking any speech or acting classes or have a job that requires you to use those cognitive functions? It's totally possible your life circumstances, subtype, and other genetic factors can influence/attenuate certain functions to influence how you come off. I also know plenty of LIIs that are great speakers/presenters but still, you came off very natural in your delivery.
    I took a few years of humanities in high school (Latin and Greek, both grammar, translating and literature, where I was requested to be extremely coherent and precise in my speech) before switching to STEM subjects. At the moment, I'm graduating in chemistry in uni. I was requested to use Fe because I had to relate to Fe and Fi classmates at the time when I studied humanities, but I failed at it. A classmate told me it was like "I had a glass wall separating me from people" and that I always looked "skeptical of interaction". I was 15 at the time and had social anxiety, now I'm in my early 20s and I don't have it anymore.

Maybe it's possible that I grew up to appear more introverted starting from an extroverted base. 'Cause bullies. I wouldn't rule that out, because I was described as more of an ambiverted child, much more energetic than I am now, but I'm not sure.

Generally speaking, I've been working on my Fe during the last few years 'cause I recognized it was a weakness of mine, and had a deep desire to belong somewhere.
    I think I may have messed up the social I/E axis too many times throughout my life.

For reference, my ennea is 6w5 so/sp.
    If I were LII, I'd rule out LII-Ti, leaving space only for LII-Ne. But I still look too expressive.
    If I were ILE, I don't know. ILE-Ne is supposed to be more energetic than me, while ILE-Ti to IV differently.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Going by IR, I'd be Alpha NT
    Where you get stable and good fitting to IR effects - that should be correct. Important is in interactions with which types you feel better.
    The more examples - the better, as reduces the chance of a mistake and an influence of nontypes factors. I was assured in my T type, and then for Fi/Fe value choice I had at least 7 Fi and comparable of Fe people among those who were near me much of the time. More weighty is what types are among best and worst people in the perception. It took monthes to get assured enough opinions about peoples types. I used much of nonverbal VI from the start, not only plain behavioral approach.