Thread: Ssup Dudemen Mcbros

TIM
    SEI 6w7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Ssup Dudemen Mcbros

Hello! Nice to finally join this forum after having lurked for... cough cough quite a while. lmao.
    My name is Cassiopeia. You can choose to call me Cassie, or just Cass.
    In my free time I like to research typology and goof around with my friends on Discord.
    I come from Denmark and am fourteen years old, so I'm rather young compared to other people here, I suppose.
    This forum is older than i am.
    I've been into typology for ten months and have been interested in socionics for about one and a half months.
    I'm very curious, and if you want to correct me or... I don't know, you're welcome to do so. The more I learn, the better.
    I have had someone type me, yet am I unsure of my type, but hey, at least I know my enneagram type: 5w4 (disintegrating to 7 atm), 593, sp/sx
    I think I might be ILI-Ni (Ballsack, haha), but IEI-Ni seems tempting as well, haha. If you're a typist and would like to help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Anyways, nice to meet you all. (:

(I have wayyy too much free time.)

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome aboard! I thought I was the youngest on here but looks like you’ve beat me. 14 is when I really started to get into typology myself, but I will warn you that it is harder to type someone so young because they are still far from being developed and their personality at 14 can be quite different from their personality at 20 (that was true for me, I typed myself very differently from the start to now— puberty and teen angst make things less clear ).

Also, stay safe! I don’t want to be your mom but it is a bit concerning to have a child around a bunch of old people. Don’t give out too much personal information etc.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, welcome! I'm often using the chat here, so we can talk about Socionics and intuitive stuff.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!