Default Mary Trump

Let's type... donald's niece! She seems extremely perceptive

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE’s don’t become psychologists. They don’t care about who you think you are, deep inside.

Yes, she has that square Exxj face.

I think she is ESE.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    LSE’s don’t become psychologists. They don’t care about who you think you are, deep inside.

Yes, she has that square Exxj face.

I think she is ESE.
    She seems too emotionally flat for ESE.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    She seems too emotionally flat for ESE.
    I know a guy who is her twin. For years I thought he was LSE, but then he decided to change his life from preserving houses to “finding himself” at age 50, thinks he’d like to appear in the local theater group, can’t pay his rent, and can’t follow the electrical wiring in a breaker box.

In other words, he has lots of Si, and has Fe where an LSE keeps his Te. And he seems to have no Te at all.

He’s a tremendously nice guy, though.

However, this proves nothing about Mary Trump.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I know a guy who is her twin. For years I thought he was LSE, but then he decided to change his life from preserving houses to “finding himself” at age 50, thinks he’d like to appear in the local theater group, can’t pay his rent, and can’t follow the electrical wiring in a breaker box.

He’s a tremendously nice guy, though.
    When I responded I should have said that I once had an ESE therapist who wore bright patterned dresses and was enthusiastic about everything. She replaced an EII therapist I had so I only saw her a couple times and knew she would eventually drive me insane since she was an oversharer like my ESE sister. I have talked about her before on here so I won't say more but she was a very nice woman. I even left there feeling upbeat for awhile. I didn't feel like she had much to offer me at that point. The EII was cool though. She was the one who told me nothing was wrong with me and that she saw me as an ethereal being. Those were some of her last words to me and when they sank in I was done with therapy anyway.

As for Mary, I wouldn't rule out ESI for her but I have not really paid much attention to her either.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Aylen, Mary Trump’s affect is pretty flat for an ESE, but I attribute that to her living in a crime family where every person is tightly controlled by a narcissist patriarch.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE mb.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...just from her pic Estj. Estj has got no internals so they will study psychology to try to make sense of themselves. They should be disallowed from being psychologists. Remember your worst grade school teacher? That was Estj as well!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kinderlich View Post
    ...just from her pic Estj. Estj has got no internals so they will study psychology to try to make sense of themselves. They should be disallowed from being psychologists. Remember your worst grade school teacher? That was Estj as well!
    Well, my personal best school teacher taught sixth grade, Mr. Smith. And he was ESTj.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my personal best school teacher taught sixth grade, Mr. Smith. And he was ESTj.
    Mine was 6th grade too. The kids were afraid of her. I don’t think I’ve ever learned anything from estj they just copy the text book. It’s better to read the textbook yourself.
    ... I guess it’s conflicter ITR stuff it’s difficult to deal with them and crossed wires etc.
    Last edited by kinderlich; 10-26-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LSE-Si 6w7, this whole video sounds rather old-timer Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Let's type... donald's niece! She seems extremely perceptive
    quasis or beneficiaries, depending on how you type Trump, are never fully perceptive into the motives