View Poll Results: 3 Strongest, most socially dominant types?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

1 5.00%
  • ESE

7 35.00%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • LII

1 5.00%
  • EIE

8 40.00%
  • SLE

4 20.00%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • IEI

1 5.00%
  • SEE

8 40.00%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ILI

2 10.00%
  • ESI

2 10.00%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • EII

3 15.00%
  • SLI

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Strongest, most socially dominant type?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Strongest, most socially dominant type?

I would say EIE wield much more power and have much greater capacity for dominance than any other type.

They're aristocrats, asking, obstinate, process, Ej, Se valuing, non-Fi valuing, have higher IQ than most other types.

SLE are too error prone and with their Fi PoLR they don't have the capacity for dominance that EIE do. Generally, the SLE is never the dominant one in relationships with their dynamic quadra mates.

I would say ILE-Ti are stronger than SLE because they're smarter, they're better at saying no than SLE, and they don't suffer for it.

SEE aren't very common, they're Fi valuing so they're more willing to help people than EIE are (EIEs don't always realize and admit that they do what they do primarily for themselves), and they're democrats, so they don't have as much capacity for dominance as EIE. And EIE are extraverted Js which makes up for being 2 less dimension Se than SEE.

LSE don't usually get to rule huge portions of the world like EIE do.

ESI-Se are strong and people usually love them, but they aren't power-seeking like EIE and ESI-Se are more concerned with wealth and with their close ones.

I think LSI-Se have good social skills (better then ESI-Fi social skills), but they're too impulsive, don't go along with changes very well, and are not very imaginative (they're pretty by the book or their personal experience when working) so they don't make it into huge leadership positions much. And sometimes when they have a hard exterior that alienates people and makes them unpopular. ESI-Se have more overall power/influence over others than LSI-Se though due to ESI-Se being more flexible, having more charm, not ever rubbing people the wrong way. LSI-Se aren't as good at task switching and their goals are often aggressive, so they usually have to work with smaller associations. So LSI-Se are generally less happy than ESI-Se because LSI-Se generally don't meet their goals as much and they're not as realistic (their sequential thought process based upon experience or theory means they don't have as good of awareness of the present reality as ESI-Se do).

Anyway, I'd say EIE (either subtype), ESI-Se, and ILE-Ti have the most capacity for dominance (but ILE-Ti moreso in private business and dealing with others than in politics; those three types are generally about what they want, they're great at saying no, they generally have vision and foresight, they almost always have high IQs, they rarely make major errors that they can't recover from, they have great social skills, are charming, they multitask well, they have soft exteriors, they're creative, and they usually look beautiful, they usually have strong bodies and very high amount of internal drive/they're energetic, they speak well to audiences, they don't spend much time initiating much one to one conversation, so people want to be their followers). The LIEs and Beta STs are usually too error prone to accumulate much power although Donald Trump is a modern exception, but a lot of it has to do with his brain being hardwired to be narcissistic and histrionic.

But the EIE is still the type that "rules the roost" the most, they crush/run people over more than the ESI-Se and ILE-Ti and they're aristocrats so they demand that others, large numbers of people give them what they want than working for it on their own without help; they usually have to assemble large groups of people. I don't like EIE.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally think EIE because it’s 4D Fe to Ne where they’re able to socially maneuver through all sorts of types and knows how to build a social connection with others through their influence of the emotional atmosphere. Ni creative knows how to speak to the audience they’re in.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    I personally think EIE because it’s 4D Fe to Ne where they’re able to socially maneuver through all sorts of types and knows how to build a social connection with others through their influence of the emotional atmosphere. Ni creative knows how to speak to the audience they’re in.
    That is absolutely everything I suck at.. so yeah. ESE are quite the social butterfly as well, but probably not in a big picture grand scale way.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    That is absolutely everything I suck at.. so yeah. ESE are quite the social butterfly as well, but probably not in a big picture grand scale way.
    Yes, with ESE Fe to demo Se, they’re very aggressive about their social groups and affiliations. They’re very good with keeping the atmosphere feeling steady/stable and they’re very good at promoting a jovial social experience but not adept in dealing with all sorts of types/groups that are different from them (like mixed company). When they don’t know what kinds of people they’re dealing with, they can act very aggressive and stubborn because they’re not comfortable. They lack insight into dealing with people they know to be different from them and don’t want to put any effort into reading others either, Fe lead to Ni PoLR.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    have higher IQ than most other types.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 people clicked ILI. That is one way to fuck up a survey.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIE is the pure evil type so yes. Palpatine was EIE.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I think social dominance in common terms and social settings I think ESE and SEE. ESFs.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly, EII or IEI. Both types are often vying for complete social dominance. The most dominant is rarely the most obviously dominant. Most dominant people u see in the news are just diversionary tactics, it's always some shady shadowy IEI/EII behind the scenes pulling the strings. And socially tough dominant people are most often just normal Karens with dead end jobs that kinda don't go anywhere. It's always some douche-y and manipulative IEI/EII that is behind it all, socially controlling everybody while pretending to play a victim.

EIEs are just acting out what's in a IEI's head anyway.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah SEE probably cuz they can trick the masses into thinking they value both Fe and Fi when they do value Fi more but they keep this on the downlow. It's really sneaky and clever. Plus they often use their Ti PoLR as an advantage from not strictly adhering to a single category, which ends up being another effective tool at manipulating others. "Politician" indeed.

But IEI/EII is still a close 2nd really (or maybe #1 still) cuz they understand all this social manipulation crap anyway quite naturally, while still having the facade of indifference/or innocence.

ILEs are also pretty high up there when confident in themselves but not the highest. I'd put them in the top 5- but if they are too much in low self esteem insecure mode, forget it.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILIs are so super smart and so aware of other people's 'shadow sides' that it's an amazing gift - but they are low tier because their shitty Fe just bites them in the ass too much. It's a pity, but if ILI had good Fe it would be like 10,000 Krangs from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles totally trolling the world.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SORRY FOR THE QUADRUPLE POST LOL BUT I'LL JUST SAY ONE MORE THING::

I don't think crappy Te stops you from being socially dominant, because Te is more about protecting your own ass ((since it's always. naturally linked with Fi)) whereas social dominance is about manipulating others to protect your ass *for you.*

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

dominating happens in strong regions of types

truth

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont think beta NF can be socially dominant in the real sense. ppl have to either like the beta NF specifically, or the beta NF loses their ow nsense of self in the mass and "leads" others but its actually the NPC mass leading itself by projecting itself through the beta NF

Se egos are ring leaders and gang members, ive seen them bully EIE teachers and students, as students, and the headteacher was SEE even if he didnt seem like a bully. most of them have that air of arrogance and Ne devaluing other ideas and possibilites that makes them forceful and dominant. beta NFs may be more socially adept and empathetic, but they are not more dominant. if the beta NF whiens too much, the Se egos may get tired of their bullshit and decide the beta NF is a liar and full of shit. but mb if they vibe enough the Se egos may just like them too much to go against them, but this will mean the beta NF has to manipulate them over time and this means they have to let them Se dominators dominate in the beginning and slowly churn their minds.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII? but arent they saints.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE can work for only a short time. because of Fi polar, people figure them out . for a short time they can be dominant. but people will soon figure them out. EIE is the most dominant type. ESE is also a strong candidate

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIEs are a bit too girly and weak to be the most socially dominant type of the socion. I'd say it definitely is SEE. Even we don't trust ourselves.

sp/so 8w9 863 VFEL SCUEN Asshole's Avatar
    TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeInin View Post
    SEE, I agree. These are the best times to be one. EIEs get killed for speaking the truth.

SEE indeed, they have the volition and use bonds to exert their influence the same way a SLE uses believes and rules to exert their influence.

An EIE can be manipulative, a sx4 EIE is all over the place, so2 EIE would be a lot more inclined to manipulate.

LIE is quite a Charlemagne, and can be manipulative, but they are at the same level as SLE and ILE in terms of ability to manipulate and elicit a desired reaction in other people.

An IEI would be excellent as they would be the least expected and also have a lot of skill.

ESE can be manipulative as well, SEI is better at manipulation but doesn't see why they need it unless to maintain peace.

EII just seems to use it for their advantage unintentionally at most, doesn't seem to be all that willing.

ESI has the ability, but again, they come across as more cold than even EII, seeming like an LSI that actually gives a shit. EII is more inclined to seem more meek and portray themselves as the one in the disadvantage, relying on the sense of guilt in others, while ESI would probably beat the shit out of you for stepping out of line. SEE would also beat the shit out of you.

IEE would also seem good as well in manipulation, just they don't know when to do it and are a lot more spontaneous.

I'd say SEE > EIE > IEI > EII (?)

I have came across manipulative EII's, but again they still lack malicious intentions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are EII more manipulative than ILE