Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Yeah I get you lol, I meant it as that could be why SLEs are typing you SEE and SEEs are typing you as SLE. Because they want to be "unique" ahah.

I see, lol.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    I know what you're saying but I'm pretty sure that I am an Se base now. I'm just not sure about Fi or Ti creative, not uniqueness. I don't care about being a special, unique snowflake. I just want to find my closest fit type, to be honest. And use this system in reality. You know? Understand how this system manifests within my psyche. So I can understand myself, too.
    Frankly if you want to understand yourself, use real psychology, not this shit lol

You can't use this system in reality. You can pick up patterns from the descriptions but you can't use the system itself. You can use the patterns with other psychological insight (and systems) that got nothing to do with Socionics. It's just going to require a little more time investment getting refined psychological insight rather than slapping Socionics labels on stuff reflexively.

It's not worth doing the latter.

So anyway... what type you are... a balanced person with a slightly crazy avatar, that's what you are.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Frankly if you want to understand yourself, use real psychology, not this shit lol

You can't use this system in reality. You can pick up patterns from the descriptions but you can't use the system itself. You can use the patterns with other psychological insight (and systems) that got nothing to do with Socionics. It's just going to require a little more time investment getting refined psychological insight rather than slapping Socionics labels on stuff reflexively.

It's not worth doing the latter.

So anyway... what type you are... a balanced person with a slightly crazy avatar, that's what you are.

Yeah, I guess that this another hobby that I want to have a "real world" usage to it. Something that I want to study everything about and find an application for. It's just something that I do in my free time. You know?

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Yeah, I guess that this another hobby that I want to have a "real world" usage to it. Something that I want to study everything about and find an application for. It's just something that I do in my free time. You know?
    Socionics has many applications!
    maybe this reason seems all abstract, but understanding yourself and other people more is extremely useful, at least for me.
    of course, first, you have to get to the point where you understand the theory well but more importantly you can spot it IRL and its implications

As for your type, i can't help you with that, but good luck
    based on what you've said in chatbox i'd think you're Fi>Ti but what do i know.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you get along with other people whose types you are certain of?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12