TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question OPINIONS PLEASE?

_
    Last edited by DEAD; 08-15-2021 at 11:54 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you disagree then feel free to. You know yourself best.

SEE with a Se subtype because all SLEs make me feel like they have the potential to make me piss my pants no matter how nice they are. I don’t know you that well but you seem less sharp. To think SEEs are shallow is a huge misunderstanding, unless they’ve been consumed by desire and avarice they’re usually more edgy than me, lol, you’ve got to dig a bit to find it. SEEs can truly hate “society”, I knew a guy who everyone thought was a classic extrovert but he had a darker cynical side, he was very misunderstood and lonely in a sense despite being the most popular guy in town. he had moods and no one would understand why he wasn’t the outgoing puppy-like beam of sunshine he usually was, but sometimes he just wanted to be left alone just ‘cuz

and zero critical Ti statements, ever. “i hate shallow bitches” is a value judgement, not a detached Ti conclusion. SLEs truly love their critique.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-23-2020 at 09:37 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    If you disagree then feel free to. You know yourself best.

SEE with a Se subtype because all SLEs make me feel like they have the potential to make me piss my pants no matter how nice they are. I don’t know you that well but you seem less sharp. SEEs can truly hate “society”, I knew a guy who everyone thought was a classic extrovert but he had a darker cynical side, he was very misunderstood and lonely in a sense despite being the most popular guy in town. he had moods and no one would understand why he wasn’t the outgoing puppy-like beam of sunshine like he usually was, but sometimes he just wanted to be left alone just ‘cuz

and zero critical Ti statements, ever. SLEs truly love their critique.
    My SLE best friend can intimidate anyone by just looking at them. Literally. Guy can show no emotion, and he looks like a murderer.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what Aaron means is that his friend in particular (the guy just likes sharing short random anecdotes like a 14 year old’s diary) LOOKS (not is) like an emotionless sociopath... if it’s his ‘best friend’ I doubt it’s a true insult or meant derogatorily, or even really meant as some deep constructive point for the thread... just a haphazard account of his personal experience... point is never take most things he says too seriously lol

edit: can make u poop ur pants isn’t literal, more like a vibe. SEIs can make you wish you reverted yourself back into a fetus, crawled into your dead mothers womb, and stay there s so you’ll never reincarnate...but they sure don’t seem like at first glance, y’know?

idk maybe you’re like an eccentric hot pink musical flamboyant hedonist SLE like i’m a jibber jabbery space alien hobbit SLI, in the end its nice to be able to extrapolate new insights from momentary periods of confusion, have fun
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-23-2020 at 10:42 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what Aaron means is that his friend in particular (the guy just likes sharing short random anecdotes like a 14 year old’s diary) LOOKS (not is) like an emotionless sociopath... if it’s his ‘best friend’ I doubt it’s a true insult or meant derogatorily, or even really meant as some deep constructive point for the thread... just a haphazard account of his personal experience... point is never take most things he says too seriously lol

edit: can make u poop ur pants isn’t literal, more like a vibe. SEIs can make you wish you reverted yourself back into a fetus, crawled into your dead mothers womb, and stay there s so you’ll never reincarnate...but they sure don’t seem like at first glance, y’know?

idk maybe you’re like an eccentric hot pink musical flamboyant hedonist SLE like i’m a jibber jabbery space alien hobbit SLI, in the end its nice to be able to extrapolate new insights from momentary periods of confusion, have fun
    I believe, you're trying to insult me or belittle me here, in a very autistic way. Try harder, retard.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    That's a stupid stereotype. Are you trying to tell me that all SLE are psychopaths who wrestle bears and have shrunken balls with all the steroids they take? Especially for the men. I can show no emotion too and look like a murderer if I want to. So no, that's not every SLE man. I can intimate people as well, if I want to. I can be very aggressive, forceful when I want to be, but most of the time, I don't do it all of the time.

Are you sure that's just SLE? I think that SEE and Se creatives and even SLI can be aggressive and make you poop your pants. To be honest, I have calmed down a lot from what I used to be as a kid/teenager. I was a very aggressive person. I'm more "mellow" now as an adult. And yeah, I just think a lot of society is nonsensical and stupid. You know? They do illogical things. I go through stages of extreme unemotion, then outgoing and then just neutral/aggressive. I can be critical if I want to, but I think I'm very straightforward. I can examine things well, if I want to. I can be very critical, you know? It just depends for me on the subject and how much I give a crap about said subject.
    Alright, you're forceful and aggressive, want a cookie?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially in the sheets No, I want ribs...
    Alright. How do you like your ribs?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Remember one day a Gamma will come and spank you on your lack of Fi there
    Lmao, how is this lack of Fi? Enlighten me.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    I believe, you're trying to insult me or belittle me here, in a very autistic way. Try harder, retard.
    lol, no, that's just the way i talk
    i'm not a perfect moral little angel but in this case no harm intended, feel free to feel insulted and hate me but would just like to clarify just in case the intentions behind it were the issue...
    also i am literally an autist
    unless you're joking rn....? MAN i hate forums sometimes there should be some kind of handbook on how to decode this shit

Instead of assuming Cybel has true, good intentions about you and speaks it from position of... Someone who just has a very genuine comment about your behavior you see it as attack/insult/attempt on belittling and idk, 'removing you from your position and see you as childish/'not worth it'' (that is being dismissive)

Unless you /actually are serious/ underneath and only pose it as joking, then I'm sure this kind of commentary hurts you

(the 'lack of Fi' was not serious (come on, spanking?), but this comment above is; unlike others, I treat you for what I see/what is given and very seriously )

(also no, being 'like a sociopath' is not a good thing from Fi standpoint lol)
    it's fine sometimes i say stupid shit and deserve to get feedback, people are also free to feel offended by things
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-24-2020 at 12:33 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, no, that's just the way i talk
    i'm not a perfect moral little angel but in this case no harm intended, feel free to feel insulted and hate me but would just like to clarify just in case the intentions behind it were the issue...
    also i am literally an autist
    unless you're joking rn....? MAN i hate forums sometimes there should be some kind of handbook on how to decode this shit

it's fine sometimes i say stupid shit and deserve to get feedback, people are also free to feel offended by things
    Idk, i'm somewhat a bit drunk even if i haven't drank in ages, and I really just like insulting people on this forum and trolling because I don't take it seriously. I porpusely get into situations where I just want to insult everyone, because I don't take any of you seriously, nor see you as humans (since I can't see your faces) thus making it just funny for me to just insult random people and be mean to take my boredom of the moment away. No offense taken either, I just wanted to fight someone because at the moment I felt too bored, in fact, I think you're a good kid, Cybel.
    @Duschia want to gag on my virtual penis?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of assuming Cybel has true, good intentions about you and speaks it from position of... Someone who just has a very genuine comment about your behavior you see it as attack/insult/attempt on belittling and idk, 'removing you from your position and see you as childish/'not worth it'' (that is being dismissive)

Unless you /actually are serious/ underneath and only pose it as joking, then I'm sure this kind of commentary hurts you

(the 'lack of Fi' was not serious (come on, spanking?), but this comment above is; unlike others, I treat you for what I see/what is given and very seriously )

(also no, being 'like a sociopath' is not a good thing from Fi standpoint lol)
    Why are we talking about sociopaths now? I think you're overthinking all of this.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO it was a joke now i look dum forever ;-;

nice to see u too dumb drunk retard shit for brains get a grip won’t you @Aaron Something

next time i will forum fite you to the death and throttle your disgusting throat so you can’t speak no more and spew any more filth, good riddance

also i will never retract my statement on you writing like a mentally impaired 14 year old

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD, personally I think SEE seems to fit you. Especially because of this:

So... back to me...the original point of the topic...

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aside from that, what other detailed, analytical reasoning do you have? Am actually interested to hear it.
    That sounded like you are not afraid to put your own person in the spotlight. And SEE stereotypically is kinda like that but I don't really have a set opinion on which type patterns fit you the most.

Anyway I said I'd look at your thread yeah and did read the OP. What kinds of complicated things do you avoid where you see no point in them?

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complicated things I see no point in
    Mostly just mental masturbation, people theorising for the sake of it and not implimenting that into the real world, not being practical or using that knowledge in the real world to further things. Arguments over academic things that hold no place in reality. "Imaginary" theory that couldn't be applied in the real world (like atoms of the molecules of the atomics). Concepts you can't see, can't apply. Academics arguing over nothing, sitting on their arse all day doing nothing.
    Actually with physics there are concrete applications. Anyway all this I think fits SEE the best again

Not complicated but still stupid to me
    People making imaginary worlds (i.e. fantasy), "idealism", "ideal societies" that don't improve reality. People who just thing things "are cute". People who want kids without planning for them (because they're cute). People who rely just on their emotions and hard to make decisions. People who don't think for themselves. Public hypocrisy and outrage over non things. Hyper cutesy quirky UwU HE HE HA HA HA RAWR xD PEOPLE.
    Doesn't sound stereotypically very NF lol

If I can think of more, I'll post again.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, yeah. I know you can apply physics in real life. I was just saying how it sounds in my mind. When the harp on about things. I lose interest very fast. I tried to watch some Socionics videos but they had such heavy N tint that I was finding it hard to keep up and make realistic sense of it. I like to make things real if that makes sense? Realistic usage of the functions. Not just how they work theoretically.

I know they work in the real world as processed but people just over complicate that so much to sound intelligent that it’s just dumb. It makes it all look pointless for people who are interested in seeing those functions in action through people and real world interaction.

Yeah I don’t think I am an NF. I don’t see much high Ni in me to indicate it to be honest and a base Fe function. I’m not a humanitarian at all. I don’t see the point in that. Or being an intellectual either. If you can’t actually apply those things in reality. You know what I mean? I’m a pretty practical person. Someone who likes to just do things. Experience them and implement what I need when I need to.

If I’m being honest? The main issue that I am having with the SEE typing is that I don’t see much Fi in myself. I don’t see much ethical judgements in me. I see a lot of S and T. Unless the F is silent and being weird inside me. I don’t think it manifests much in my daily living to be honest. Or maybe I am underestimating my “use of ethics”. And personal relationships within my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hmm, I mean the amount of priority you put on things being practical would indicate more ST over SF - but given that SEEs value Te it could go both ways.

Could you elaborate on the paragraph about being low Fi?

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could have a specific subtype that reinforces the mobilizing function over the creative one. For example, some systems in socionics argue that there is an extroverted subtype that strengthens extroverted functions, and an introverted subtype that strengthens introverted functions, causing the IMs to remain in their functional position but with an altered form of perception.
    Another theory suggests that each type may have a genetic predisposition to develop any information element more strongly (except for one-dimensional ones) and if the environmental conditions are there, for example, you could be SEE-Te subtype. None of this is really important, I just give you a bit of a headache, and justify how you perceive yourself as sensory and logical (Self-perception is something unrelated to informational metabolism) while maybe being SEE.

I think you are confusing Ti and Ni, so to help you decide I am going to explain, or rather, I give you even more headaches, about what Te, Ni, Ti and of course Fi actually are.

Te is the dynamic perception (how, where and why something "moves") of an object (to simplify it let's say that the object is anything, for example, it can be a table, a person, a theoretical concept, etc.), that means Te perceives, conceives and organizes the how, when, and the goal of the movement of things related to matter and logic, that is why it is alternatively called logic of actions or algorithmic logic.

Ti perceives the fields (let's say that the fields are a system of relations between objects, and not the objects themselves) in a static way (which does not change), as regards to matter and logic, that is, Ti perceives, conceives and organizes the logical connections between things, sometimes generating theories and systems of logical interrelations (for example, socionics as a system is highly Ti) which is something that sounds quite like what you say that bothers you.

Ni is it the dynamic perception of fields related to a process or time, that is, Ni does accumulate interrelationships between patterns to determine the most likely result of a given process over time.

And, finally, Fi statically perceives the fields related to energy, and generally emotions, that means, a system that organizes and percieves a variety of emotional ties between things or people (He likes this kind of thing, I like this person, I hate that person or concept, etc.).

Another explanation for your type may be that in psychosophy (a system that is sometimes used in the Slavic socionics community to supplement the metabolization of information (socionic) with a model that also defines or comprises the behavioral patterns of someone with axioms divorced from informational metabolism) Logic is your unconcerned function, that is to say, the weakest one. Physics seems to be one of the two high psychosophical functions in you (Practicality, simplicity, conveniency, living conditions, etc)

In either case, if you are Se-lead, then I see very clearly that your valued IM axis is Fi-Te and your nonvalued IM axis is Ti-Fe, (specially you seem to have Ti in your SUPEREGO block) therefore, between SEE and SLE, my verdict is SEE. Anyways I don't personally know you and I don't have as much experience as necessary to type you accurately, It is better to be typed by professionals than to be typed by someone on a forum, as @shotgunfingers explains below.
    Last edited by RBRS; 10-25-2020 at 09:48 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP I think you should pay someone trained in socionics who is a professional to evaluate your type and get it over with.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    hmm, I mean the amount of priority you put on things being practical would indicate more ST over SF - but given that SEEs value Te it could go both ways.

Could you elaborate on the paragraph about being low Fi?
    I think that I don’t “care” as much about personal relationships and ethics as an Fi creative would (again, this could be a bad explanation of the descriptions or me underestimating the function as a whole within my own psyche).

It’s also probably these stupid coronavirus restrictions. Being limited and shut indoors as well. Not being able to actually go outside and organise things as well. It’s maybe dumbing down the impact of any “ethics” function that I may have.

The other thing that throws me off is why, if creative Fi is all about relationships and manipulating them, and the measuring the closeness of people/relationships... why it’s called ethics in this system? I don’t think that managing and forming relationships with people has anything to do with “ethics” per-se.

I know that if I am an Se subtype (as agreed upon here), then the Fi would be toned down in favour of the Se being turned up. And the Te would be more than likely ramped up as the mobilizing function (which probably gives the appearance of ST).

All in all, I’ve always been pretty practical. And have wanted to focus on practicality. But I’m not “bad” when it comes to people and crowds. I can “form” relationships per-se but I am awful at maintaining them and getting super close to people. Not sure if this is a me issue or how I was brought up playing into those aspects as well.

I mean, I can turn it all on and off if I want to as well. I can be cold and distant, but I can be warm and more intimate. Maybe I just care more about Se overall than I do Fi in general.

I’ve been typed SLI and ILI in the past before, but I know that I don’t have PoLR Fe and that I have actually good Se. And don’t seek Ne at all. I actually don’t have much general love or use for Ne. I would say that I gel pretty well with EIE as well but I want to seek Ni over Te or Fe. (Again, the wanting EIE could be from the benefit ring side of things and the 4D Fe Demo, if I have it).

Maybe I am just misunderstanding the whole Fi thing. And the descriptions being translated from Russian might be missing a few things/off in some areas if you get me?

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    You could have a specific subtype that reinforces the mobilizing function over the creative one.

For example, some systems in socionics argue that there is an extroverted subtype that strengthens extroverted functions, and an introverted subtype that strengthens introverted functions, causing the IMs to remain in their functional position but with an altered form of perception.

Another theory suggests that each type may have a genetic predisposition to develop any information element more strongly (except for one-dimensional ones) and if the environmental conditions are there, for example, you could be SEE-Te subtype.

None of this is really important, I just give you a bit of a headache, and justify how you perceive yourself as sensory and logical (Self-perception is something unrelated to informational metabolism) while maybe being SEE.
    Maybe this is why people were mistaking me as SLI in the past (I did a “typing session” on a Discord server) and they didn’t have good reasons as to why I was Fe PoLR or how Si base and Te creative actually functioned within me. It wasn’t great at all. It was also at like three in the morning my time.

I also got others suggestions that as I relate the most to Gamma values, I could be an ILI, but I absolutely do NOT see myself as an Ni base and Te creative. That is like... almost the opposite of how I think. And I also think dualism is pretty crap. I don’t see myself ever being with an INTj or INTp in a million years. I don’t want to be with one either.

I don’t want to be told that I could/should be with a specific type. I’d rather be with someone who’s interesting in real life and matches with me, not on paper. And I don’t have much interest in finding a partner anyway. I’d rather be alone and not commit to anything and be responsible for anyone else.

I think you are confusing Ti and Ni, so to help you decide I am going to explain, or rather, I give you even more headaches, about what Te, Ni, Ti and of course Fi actually are.

Te is the dynamic perception (how, where and why something "moves") of an object (to simplify it let's say that the object is anything, for example, it can be a table, a person, a theoretical concept, etc.), that means Te perceives, conceives and organizes the how, when, and the goal of the movement of things related to matter and logic, that is why it is alternatively called logic of actions or algorithmic logic.

Ti perceives the fields (let's say that the fields are a system of relations between objects, and not the objects themselves) in a static way (which does not change), as regards to matter and logic, that is, Ti perceives, conceives and organizes the logical connections between things, sometimes generating theories and systems of logical interrelations (for example, socionics as a system is highly Ti) which is something that sounds quite like what you say that bothers you.

Ni is it the dynamic perception of fields related to a process or time, that is, Ni does accumulate interrelationships between patterns to determine the most likely result of a given process over time.

And, finally, Fi statically perceives the fields related to energy, and generally emotions, that means, a system that organizes and percieves a variety of emotional ties between things or people (He likes this kind of thing, I like this person, I hate that person or concept, etc.).
    Yeah. You’ve explained this all in a non pretentious way that I can make sense of. Thank you. The other people who have explained it have made things too verbose and tried to sound more intellectual than they really are. I think when people see the word “theory”, they have to N and T the crap out of everything, which isn’t the way it works.

You can have a theory and make it simplistic enough for everyone to understand and make sense of easily. But some people choose not to, which is annoying. Even if their brains function said way, they can still simplify it into reality and make sense of it.

My issue with Ti is more how people use it and why they use it and if using it is gonna have any benefit within the concrete reality. Are the theories going to be useful and can they be implemented well into the real world or is it just all mental masturbation to you? I can understand theories, but they need to be well explained and make sense past someone else’s own understanding.

Another explanation for your type may be that in psychosophy (a system that is sometimes used in the Slavic socionics community to supplement the metabolization of information (socionic) with a model that also defines or comprises the behavioral patterns of someone with axioms divorced from informational metabolism) Logic is your unconcerned function, that is to say, the weakest one. Physics seems to be one of the two high psychosophical functions in you (Practicality, simplicity, conveniency, living conditions, etc)

In either case, if you are Se-lead, then I see very clearly that your valued IM axis is Fi-Te and your nonvalued IM axis is Ti-Fe, (specially you seem to have Ti in your SUPEREGO block) therefore, between SEE and SLE, my verdict is SEE. Anyways I don't personally know you and I don't have as much experience as necessary to type you accurately, It is better to be typed by professionals than to be typed by someone on a forum, as @shotgunfingers explains below.
    Logic as in Internal Logic? (Ti). As in Ti PoLR? Yeah I don’t think much about logic. I’m more into making things work and being practical than mental masturbation. It’s not that I don’t always understand it, it’s more about its general usefulness for me and how people use it in terms of reality. I don’t think that thinking for the sake of it has much use if it has no outcome. Same with just generating possibilities that you’re never gonna use and keep changing up every single five seconds and no one knows where they stand with you. Those are my two pet peeves.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    OP I think you should pay someone trained in socionics who is a professional to evaluate your type and get it over with.

Pay? No. I’m not paying for that. God knows how much they charge. And if we disagree as well... I’m not paying for two sessions and a retype.

I need the money for other things. Like food and paying rent and new phones. And an iPad. Things that I need to further my career as a musician.

I need to save it all up you know? On PayPal.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just dropping by to share some impression...

You vibe similar to the other SEE’s on the forum imo
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this is going to sound more like an mbti answer than a socionics one, but I think the problem is some people don't think people can have a well developed 3rd function. I think it's likely that you just have a good grasp on Te, which I don't think is uncommon for ESFPs/SEEs. Fi, just like Ti, is also highly subjective so your "value judgements" OP could just be way different from what you perceive as value judgements of the people around you. Hope that makes sense. I also don't ever feel the SEEs irl that I know are what I would consider judgemental people despite their Fi. I find SEEs to be easy going to talk to. SEE with an emphasis on Se & Te could work imo, but then again none of us know you irl so remember that.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pay? No. I’m not paying for that. God knows how much they charge. And if we disagree as well... I’m not paying for two sessions and a retype.

I need the money for other things. Like food and paying rent and new phones. And an iPad. Things that I need to further my career as a musician.

I need to save it all up you know? On PayPal.

70 to 120 $ is pocket change suit yourself. Priorities are good.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    70 to 120 $ is pocket change suit yourself. Priorities are good.
    Pocket change only if you have a steady full time job & not too many expenses. Though I agree that it's not exactly outrageous.

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default OPINIONS PLEASE?

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Just dropping by to share some impression...

You vibe similar to the other SEE’s on the forum imo
    Vibes? The only useful vibes I like are the instrument. Those have a hot sound. Joking aside, interesting? Like who? Some examples.

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Ok this is going to sound more like an mbti answer than a socionics one, but I think the problem is some people don't think people can have a well developed 3rd function. I think it's likely that you just have a good grasp on Te, which I don't think is uncommon for ESFPs/SEEs. Fi, just like Ti, is also highly subjective so your "value judgements" OP could just be way different from what you perceive as value judgements of the people around you. Hope that makes sense. I also don't ever feel the SEEs irl that I know are what I would consider judgemental people despite their Fi. I find SEEs to be easy going to talk to. SEE with an emphasis on Se & Te could work imo, but then again none of us know you irl so remember that.
    I spent ages writing you a reply which I was kinda proud of but the stupid Tapatalk app decided to delete it when I tried to delete a word so let’s try it again.

Yes. Some people really do have a good well developed mobilizing function and I think on a surface level, it will definitely seem more prevalent to outsiders than the Fi/Ti internal creative function can, thus it can make SEE seem like SLE and even LSE (am I right? Even though it’s not their default mode of functioning)

Te energy can definitely mobilise me in ways. Like especially if I want to get a task done or something (not sure if it’s demonstrative or mobilizing) but I definitely think that I have a good grasp of it. I also wrote a post on PerC about PoLR Ti in ExFps and mobilizing Te, which you can find here if you want to.

When you say value judgements, is calling something “stupid” a value judgement but Fi-Te and Ti-Fe will go about explaining why it is differently? And what they’re do to change it?

I’m not really snobby or judgemental, unless someone really pisses me off and rubs me up the wrong way. It then takes a bit for me to change the opinion I have of them. But that’s pretty rare. I try to give everyone a fair chance, definitely.

I am very easygoing and easy to get on with but I’m not afraid of using conflict as a means to an end if I have to (or you really piss me off). Just because I don’t act like a small-dicked wannabe alpha male who isn’t angry at everything, and doesn’t constantly push and yell at people to do things their way, it doesn’t mean that I don’t value se as my base. It’s very misunderstood (especially by intuitive and people who focus on “behaviour” and “traits”, which I thinks is bs as every person is different).

If I want something, I will chase after it and I will she force to get it but not constantly. Yes, I do things and yes I like to implement things but I don’t see the point in being overly aggressive unless you have to be if that makes sense? Yes, you can definitely take charge of your environment and direct people but I think it’s unnecessary to act like a military general all of the time, especially if you want people to listen to you and take you seriously you know?

You can command things in different ways you know? I think that some people haven’t mastered the art of commanding and implementing yet and they think that if you use super force, you’ll always get what you want. But that’s not always the case.

I think over the years I have mellowed out a lot more than when I was a teenager and a young adult. I used to get angry at a lot of things for no reason (could also have been the hormone and chemical changes in my body etc). I’ve learned to make that anger constructive and channel it into constructive things as opposed to destructive things) as I’ve aged and matured (am almost 25 now).

And also, I have noticed that ENxj (LIE and EIE) seem to care more about “appearing tough” and “physical” in their aesthetics at least than SxE do. Take Mahmood for example (he’s an Italian musician and an EIE). He seems to focus a lot on his physicality and his body, but not in a way that Sfera Ebbasta (SEE) does. It seems a lot more natural to him and less deliberate than Mahmood does. Sfera cares more about his aesthetics and own style/brand and accomplishing things than superficially appearing tough and using concepts/metaphors to create “art” and make people feel a certain way than Mahmood does.

(Yeah this is your extremely long, obligatory Sunday Afternoon pre-booze reply, since I have some free time inbetween what I’m currently doing).

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice to see u too dumb drunk retard shit for brains get a grip won’t you @Aaron Something

next time i will forum fite you to the death and throttle your disgusting throat so you can’t speak no more and spew any more filth, good riddance

also i will never retract my statement on you writing like a mentally impaired 14 year old
    Don't let that fool you, i'm probably smarter than all of you here.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're my dual, and we all know Si leads are fucking stupid, so it's not like I can take you seriously either.

"writing like a mentally impaired 14 year old", have you seen your own writing though? Maybe you are an actual mentally impaired 14 year old who is projecting.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PissholeMan View Post
    You're my dual, and we all know Si leads are fucking stupid, so it's not like I can take you seriously either.

"writing like a mentally impaired 14 year old", have you seen your own writing though? Maybe you are an actual mentally impaired 14 year old who is projecting.
    Actually I’m 12 get it right loser. A disgrace to all pissholes and mankind. Speaking to you casually gives people PTSD, you make therapists rich. Anyone who takes you seriously needs to get a trepanation to remove whatever neurological tumor they’re suffering from. Here’s a cookie and pacifier, now fuck off and go play with the other psych ward patients (and stop drinking)

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PissholeMan View Post

Actually I’m 12 get it right loser. Speaking to you casually gives people PTSD, you make therapists rich. Anyone who takes you seriously needs to get a trepanation to remove whatever neurological tumor they’re suffering from. Here’s a cookie and pacifier, now fuck off and go play with the other psych ward patients (and stop drinking)

Can you two lovebirds take this to DMs please and cum over each other there? Thanks.

I'm pretty close to kicking both your asses in.

I'm starting to walk now:

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD
    sorry.... this guy’s mommy fetish is off the charts, i only breastfeed cute girls and he is neither mmhm m(*-ω-)m

everyone thinks you’re SEE. what’s the hangup? SLE’s a possibility but only that atm. LSI no way lmao
    talking about yourself more would help

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@DEAD
    everyone thinks you’re SEE. what’s the hangup? SLE’s a possibility but only that atm. LSI no way lmao
    I dunno, it's the whole Fi thing, I think.
    Shy not LSI? And also, what do you
    wanna know about me? Anything
    specific? Idk what to say about
    myself, help me out there?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I’m 12 get it right loser. A disgrace to all pissholes and mankind. Speaking to you casually gives people PTSD, you make therapists rich. Anyone who takes you seriously needs to get a trepanation to remove whatever neurological tumor they’re suffering from. Here’s a cookie and pacifier, now fuck off and go play with the other psych ward patients (and stop drinking)
    thanks nibba. Wtf are you doing on the internet though, ewwwww, go back to Club Penguin

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD
    sorry.... this guy’s mommy fetish is off the charts, i only breastfeed cute girls and he is neither mmhm m(*-ω-)m

Gosh, you're being gross rn

You're creepier than me, and that means something.......

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you two lovebirds take this to DMs please and cum over each other there? Thanks.

I'm pretty close to kicking both your asses in.

I'm starting to walk now:

Come kick me, pussy boy

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vibes? The only useful vibes I like are the instrument. Those have a hot sound. Joking aside, interesting? Like who? Some examples.

I spent ages writing you a reply which I was kinda proud of but the stupid Tapatalk app decided to delete it when I tried to delete a word so let’s try it again.

Yes. Some people really do have a good well developed mobilizing function and I think on a surface level, it will definitely seem more prevalent to outsiders than the Fi/Ti internal creative function can, thus it can make SEE seem like SLE and even LSE (am I right? Even though it’s not their default mode of functioning)

Te energy can definitely mobilise me in ways. Like especially if I want to get a task done or something (not sure if it’s demonstrative or mobilizing) but I definitely think that I have a good grasp of it. I also wrote a post on PerC about PoLR Ti in ExFps and mobilizing Te, which you can find here if you want to.

When you say value judgements, is calling something “stupid” a value judgement but Fi-Te and Ti-Fe will go about explaining why it is differently? And what they’re do to change it?

I’m not really snobby or judgemental, unless someone really pisses me off and rubs me up the wrong way. It then takes a bit for me to change the opinion I have of them. But that’s pretty rare. I try to give everyone a fair chance, definitely.

I am very easygoing and easy to get on with but I’m not afraid of using conflict as a means to an end if I have to (or you really piss me off). Just because I don’t act like a small-dicked wannabe alpha male who isn’t angry at everything, and doesn’t constantly push and yell at people to do things their way, it doesn’t mean that I don’t value se as my base. It’s very misunderstood (especially by intuitive and people who focus on “behaviour” and “traits”, which I thinks is bs as every person is different).

If I want something, I will chase after it and I will she force to get it but not constantly. Yes, I do things and yes I like to implement things but I don’t see the point in being overly aggressive unless you have to be if that makes sense? Yes, you can definitely take charge of your environment and direct people but I think it’s unnecessary to act like a military general all of the time, especially if you want people to listen to you and take you seriously you know?

You can command things in different ways you know? I think that some people haven’t mastered the art of commanding and implementing yet and they think that if you use super force, you’ll always get what you want. But that’s not always the case.

I think over the years I have mellowed out a lot more than when I was a teenager and a young adult. I used to get angry at a lot of things for no reason (could also have been the hormone and chemical changes in my body etc). I’ve learned to make that anger constructive and channel it into constructive things as opposed to destructive things) as I’ve aged and matured (am almost 25 now).

And also, I have noticed that ENxj (LIE and EIE) seem to care more about “appearing tough” and “physical” in their aesthetics at least than SxE do. Take Mahmood for example (he’s an Italian musician and an EIE). He seems to focus a lot on his physicality and his body, but not in a way that Sfera Ebbasta (SEE) does. It seems a lot more natural to him and less deliberate than Mahmood does. Sfera cares more about his aesthetics and own style/brand and accomplishing things than superficially appearing tough and using concepts/metaphors to create “art” and make people feel a certain way than Mahmood does.

(Yeah this is your extremely long, obligatory Sunday Afternoon pre-booze reply, since I have some free time inbetween what I’m currently doing).

Yeah I agree & get what you are saying 100%. Sometimes force is needed, other times an approach like just asking someone to help you with something (that does NEED to be done) & maybe telling them you asked them because you know they do a good job at such & such is more effective at getting what you want. I don't think Se doms are pushy 24/7, neither are Te doms the way some paint them imo. I think they just know when forcefulness needs to be applied, & not hesitant to use it. Acute awareness is a better way of explaining Se imo. SEEs are good with people skills & can get shit accomplished without normally seeming "bossy" even if they're in a boss type of role, I'd say.

I mean, I think people read too much into every little thing on here sometimes so idk if I'd call "stupid" a value judgment or not. I'm sure everyone refers to things or people as stupid every now & then. I guess context & the person's explanation would clarify someone's thought process with it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE with a Se subtype because all SLEs make me feel like they have the potential to make me piss my pants no matter how nice they are.
    Would you piss and breastfeed me at the same time? With dat 4D Si

Re OP: SEE

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Would you piss and breastfeed me at the same time? With dat 4D Si

Perhaps, Si is good for nothing else

TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

Based on everything you've read above?

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post

this video does a better job. What do you make of it?

Okay I watched the video adn here are my thoughts:

The part about not accomplishing enough? I feel that way about things, especially music. I could accomplish more. But my issue with music is that I want it to be good. I want it to represent my brand and I am quiality over quantity in that aspect. I want to churn it out, but also have it be good quality to attract fans, to attract potential investors/deals. To climb up the ladder, you know? Be a successful Indie musician (not the music style) who controls everything (or as much as I can).

Would I cry at a statue of Alexander The Great if I was Caesar because he was more productive? Probably not. I'd probably be angry to be honest. Or try hit his statue. Not sure why he'd cry. Maybe he's more senitmentally emotional that way than me lol. I get angry more often than I do actually cry. I've always pretty much been that way, you know? Even as a kid. I've been told that I am too agressive at times. Angry/serious, even a bit grumpy. I can be goofy if I want to be, but not always at all. I can be very serious if I have to be/want to focus on something.

The whole part about ESFps not giving a s**t? Yes, I agree with that wholeheartedly. I can appear nice and friendly, but when you cross me or piss me off, yes. I will fight you and I will tell you. I'll get you out of my headspace.

I can be open-minded, if being open-minded makes sense, you know? Like, if it means adhering to something nonsensical like "eating bugs covered in mud to prevent cancer", then no. Not doing it. Or if it means doing something that defies all common sense/logic. Sometimes, I just don't understand other people lol. Like WHY would you do that? No, no no. Thinking about stupid people hurts my head majorly.

I think the whole staunch moralistic thing and having strong principles they stick to and align themselves to is more of an LIE/ILI thing. Every single one of them that take their Fi too seriously that I've met are uptight about morals and principals and it's actually annoying after a while. It's actually a pain in the ass and I can't be around thoe types of LIE/ILI for long at all. Their Fi has a whole new level to it and it makes me want to physically punch them against a wall until they get off their high horses and come back down to reality with everyone else and quit being so pretentious. Honestly.

My main issue with not having any principles that I adhere to (or very many, if at all) is because people are hypocrites and the majority of them really can't stick to these so-called "principals and morals" that they have and it makes them look stupid when they twist their own "moral codes" and unreliable. I don't want to be tied down to that and annoy the crap out of everyone I meet. You know? Nothing wrong with having principals/morals/whatever but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOOP STICK TO THEM AND DON'T KEEP CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES. That's why I don't do it. I can't stick to them. I admit that.

The thing that I (dis)agree with is the ESFp vs ESTp maturity thing. I think I have matured a lot from when I was younger. Yeah, I'm still a bit crazy. You know? Percise Se could be used to describe me, actually. Or maybe that's just me, maturing again. Seeing the point in thinking more before I strike, but knowing when to strike and use force. Energy conservation for the more important things. Probably just depends on the person and how they use Se and what environments they are in, again. I know an SEE and he's saying I lean more towards SLE, but the SLE seem to think I lean more toward SEE. I'm just that black sheep SxE, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Yeah I agree & get what you are saying 100%. Sometimes force is needed, other times an approach like just asking someone to help you with something (that does NEED to be done) & maybe telling them you asked them because you know they do a good job at such & such is more effective at getting what you want. I don't think Se doms are pushy 24/7, neither are Te doms the way some paint them imo. I think they just know when forcefulness needs to be applied, & not hesitant to use it. Acute awareness is a better way of explaining Se imo. SEEs are good with people skills & can get shit accomplished without normally seeming "bossy" even if they're in a boss type of role, I'd say.

I mean, I think people read too much into every little thing on here sometimes so idk if I'd call "stupid" a value judgment or not. I'm sure everyone refers to things or people as stupid every now & then. I guess context & the person's explanation would clarify someone's thought process with it.
    Yeah, of course. Picking the best person who's most likely to do the job is the first step. Asking them is the second step. Yeah, like even LSI/SLE aren't that pushy. Depending on the context. Yeah, people read a lot into people which is annoying and things. Like sometimes things are just as they are, you know? Not everything is something else.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just sound like an intellectual and balanced SEE to me with these thoughts yeah @DEAD .

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an SEE and he's saying I lean more towards SLE, but the SLE seem to think I lean more toward SEE. I'm just that black sheep SxE, I guess.
    r/notlikeotherSxEs

lol jk, but I mean there does seem to be a common trend in typology communities of people wanting to be like the only person of their type so typing everyone else as a different type to them. Idk if that's what's going on for you, but it is some food for thought.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, as long as I am balanced. Maybe that's the reason why people think I am SLE/SLI. Because I'm not crazy and actually have some sort of balance/stability in my life. I have enough insight to be mature, and not be a maniac. Be more balanced with my Se usage and think more, be less impulsive. Make it count, make an impact you know?

I know what you're saying but I'm pretty sure that I am an Se base now. I'm just not sure about Fi or Ti creative, not uniqueness. I don't care about being a special, unique snowflake. I just want to find my closest fit type, to be honest. And use this system in reality. You know? Understand how this system manifests within my psyche. So I can understand myself, too.
    Yeah I get you lol, I meant it as that could be why SLEs are typing you SEE and SEEs are typing you as SLE. Because they want to be "unique" ahah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast