Thread: Standards

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Standards

Last edited by persimmonism; 07-22-2021 at 08:24 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK i'll go with the boring answer so other people can be more creative

EII-Fi 1w9 125 so/sp w/ borderline personality disorder

the walking anal gland

The EII is in a persistent state of subjective evaluation, trying to assess how they feel. They tend to form attitudes based on their personal ideals of 'goodness' and then strive to act sincerely to these sentiments. When applied to behaviors and actions, this provides them with strong ideals of what is ‘decent’ of a person, and they tend to hold themselves to nearly quixotic standards. Often they may feel a sense of disappointment with their own actions, not living up to their potential.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standards sounds like extroverted rational. Fe/Te.

EIEs can have insanely high standards.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think people often develop high standards when it comes to their PoLR.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All types can have or demand very high standards. Ne-types are more likely to be overly idealistic while IEE, EII and IEI seem to be the most likely to have unrealistic expectations although their expectations differ widely.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    The presence of which function(s) may cause very high standards and expectations? and pourQUOI?
    and could different functions lend themselves to different types of idealism if that makes sense? for very simplistic examples so u see what i mean, say Fi-Ni (valued) might be idealistic about emotions/relations and Ni-Ti idealistic about some more detached lifey thing?

Also, for fun, if you could design the #1 most idealistic type with type and enneagram tritype and instincts--the whole package-- what would it be?
    I seem to have the most rigid standards for relationships that I developed after bad experiences (but I'm getting more "fluid" again). It's like a kind of idealism about emotions&relations yeah. Tho' Fi isn't valued for me so it's more like Fe with the Ni I think.

Maybe it's like Fi PoLR + superid shit

Anyway stereotypically Ti is the "standards and expectations" IE