Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you type me based on this video?

TIM
    4w5 451
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Interesting. Two more: what kind of behaviour strikes you as 'fake'? and
    What dating behaviour do you see in girls your age that make you go 'I could never pull that off' because it doesn't seem like fun and you distrust your patience to go through with it or is not typically you?
    For the first question- it's hard to justify to me how I find someone's behavior fake, mainly because usually there is no real reason, but I guess it would be easier to describe it with an example- one time in casual conversation I overheard a girl making fun of the way I talk (the lisp mentioned in this video, lol) and even though it was gentle teasing, and wasn't even something that I would have minded had she said it to my face, I still felt hurt that she would say something negative like this when I wasn't around. From then on, I thought of her in my mind as a fake person.

For the second- I could never really be physically affectionate, especially if I am not as close with the person. When I see girls hugging boys that they've only known for a few weeks, I am shocked, because I can never even really do that to those I've known for years. In general I am not a very physical person, and respond awkwardly even to affection from my close family. I also get easily embarrassed by this.

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@slowdive The fact that communication comes more naturally with ‘nerdy types’ as you wrote and you prefer funny people (when put together: ‘funny nerds’, in essence) as you said in the video would make me exclude Gamma and Beta. From Delta I would leave out IEE because needing to be gently brought out of your shell as you mentioned doesn’t sound very IEE superficially.

Alpha or Delta introverted feeler.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking on a different (as you described it - more extroverted, charming) demeanour when with strangers or winging short-lived interaction would rule out Fe Polr, in my mind
    meanwhile Fe creative seamlessly does so

A question I thought up was: compromise or consensus, are those priorities for you; does what the room prefers inform what you prefer?
    as in, you don't have a firm grasp of your inner sentiments until you hear out those of others?

my second question can maybe relate to studies: does an encroaching deadline (or whiff of constraints?) work to energise or get you fired up about a project that may have otherwise been languishing?
    Last edited by ergot; 10-20-2020 at 07:51 AM.

TIM
    4w5 451
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    Taking on a different (as you described it - more extroverted, charming) demeanour when with strangers or winging short-lived interaction would rule out Fe Polr, in my mind
    meanwhile Fe creative seamlessly does so

A question I thought up was: compromise or consensus, are those priorities for you; does what the room prefers inform what you prefer?
    as in, you don't have a firm grasp of your inner sentiments until you hear out those of others?

my second question can maybe relate to studies: does an encroaching deadline (or whiff of constraints?) work to energise or get you fired up about a project that may have otherwise been languishing?
    For the first question- I do tend to compromise in favor of what the room prefers most of the time, but I usually have a preference in the back of my mind. I don't like to express it strongly however unless it is extremely important. So while I do end up going with what the room prefers, that isn't to say I have no preference of my own.

For the second question- yes definitely. My sister jokes that I only get things done when I'm motivated by fear of punishment

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

based on what you've shared so far I think IEI: less confidence in introverted ethics than if it were in ego block (keeping in back of mind if emergency), adding too the amusing phenomena that is recognising your good taste/aesthetics yet finding surroundings cluttered with things you don't need or like.

an interesting experiment would be to note your intertype relations with SEE?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12