TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Why is this popular?
    Because for some women, being able to excite the lust and desire-for-ownership of a rich man is empowering.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Also, the bottom is the one in control. In control of the top’s pleasure, and thus the relationship.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-15-2020 at 07:04 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Because for some women, being able to excite the lust and desire-for-ownership of a rich man is empowering.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Also, the bottom is the one in control. In control of the top’s pleasure, and thus the relationship.
    That's true, Adam. My best relationship was with a sexually dominant woman, I always felt in control.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    That's true, Adam. My best relationship was with a sexually dominant woman, I always felt in control.
    I was in a relationship once with an ILI woman. I could do anything to her. If I wanted sex, i just had to tell her to spread her legs. If I wanted to face fuck her, I just did. If I could see in her eyes that she didn't want to have sex, she didn't say no and let me have my way anyway (turning me into a rapist). i could slap her ass, her breasts and even her face. And whatever.

But the effect was: she had me by the balls, quite literally and figuratively. "For who can escape what he desires?" (quote from: The Lady Lies by Genesis)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I was in a relationship once with an ILI woman. I could do anything to her. If I wanted sex, i just had to tell her to spread her legs. If I wanted to face fuck her, I just did. If I could see in her eyes that she didn't want to have sex, she didn't say no and let me have my way anyway (turning me into a rapist). i could slap her ass, her breasts and even her face. And whatever.

But the effect was: she had me by the balls, quite literally and figuratively. "For who can escape what he desires?" (quote from: The Lady Lies by Genesis)
    Interesting. Truly interesting. And it's also interesting that despite us being the same type we have opposite preferred roles. Though i've been dominant like that quite a lot, it's not my preference.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Interesting. Truly interesting. And it's also interesting that despite us being the same type we have opposite preferred roles. Though i've been dominant like that quite a lot, it's not my preference.
    It probably has to do with age: as I get older, my testosterone levels seem to increase, and growing more hair on my chest, when I used to have practically nothing twenty years ago. I know some SLE guys of my age that actually seem to decrease in cockiness (is that proper English?), and get more in touch with their feminine sides, so to speak, very funny indeed.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It probably has to do with age: as I get older, my testosterone levels seem to increase, and I growing more hair on my chest. I know some SLE guys of my age that actually seem to decrease in cockiness (is that proper English?), and get more in touch with their feminine sides,so to speak, very funny indeed.
    I'm high testosterone though, but still, i don't know, it must have something to do with more psychological factors.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Weird that anyone would sign a contract to have sex lol
    In any case. Not my style..but doesn't mean other INFJ are not into it
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Weird that anyone would sign a contract to have sex lol
    In any case. Not my style..but doesn't mean other INFJ are not into it
    Maritsa, I'll share a secret with you: the only reason I keep hanging around on this forum, is that I still haven't given up hope of someday making magical passionate love to you. I know, the odds are not in my favor, with an ocean and a continent between us, but as a true Ne lead type, I simply can't ignore the possibility.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, I'll share a secret with you: the only reason I keep hanging around on this forum, is that I still haven't given up hope of someday making magical passionate love to you. I know, the odds are not in my favor, with an ocean and a continent between us, but as a true Ne lead type, I simply can't ignore the possibility.
    Consentingadult, you're the IEE i aspire to be when older. Like. Fuck dude, you're a Chad.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    I think with something like bdsm it’s meant to keep partners safe since they often test the limits.
    The purpose of BDSM is to bring existential 'joy' to the sub. Pain and pleasure, to some people, are two sides of the same coin. Just simply beating or degrading somebody is not going to result in that existential joy'. Being a sadist in the context of BSDM is an art, and quite the opposite of being a sadist in the psychopathological sense.

No greater joy in this world than spanking a stoned and drunk SLE woman to the point of her butt being black blue, and seeing the shock waves of existential ecstasy going up and down her spine, while she's moaning with your cock in her mouth.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like to put my cock in stuff

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Most of the ppl into bdsm seem to be +50 yo ugly, pathetic and usually fat men.

Through bdsm they seek to release all the shame and wrath of feeling like losers during most part of their lives to a context where they can feel in charge for once. They basically try to compensate the humiliation they feel all the time through humiliating and hurting someone else. Some don't want to change their role and just take the already accepted and internalized submission they live in to the sexual area.

A lot of those men are bossed around 24/7 for their Fe/Se wives/gfs or mistreated in their jobs.

And most of the women interested in stuff like 50 shades are also in the above description single or married to weak men, so they fantasize with a man who at least can have some dominance in bed.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-15-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's probably something very appealing to some women about relinquishing control and letting go