Thread: Why is this INFj girl acting this way?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why is this INFj girl acting this way?

Just a disclaimer, I have no intention of dating this INFj, she's too young (only 16 or 17, while im 21), just curious if she likes me to understand human behavior better. That being said I do find her attractive, and might pursue her if she were older and I was emotionally ready and had stable employment.
    She blocked me online, and deleted my comment, and like the idiot i was i kept following her with different accounts to see what would happen and she kept blocking me, even if i sent a nice message.
    Irl, she seemed oblivious to me, and was even blunt to me, but later when i said hi to her, she smiled awkwardly and closed the door slowly.
    Later, I said "assalamun alaikum (a muslim way of greeting)" and she passive aggressively? awkwardly? blurting it out? said "WA ALAIKUM SALAM" but seemed like she was about to laugh and walked away.
    she tolerated me for a while the first time i followed her instagram account, i even sent a message to one of her posts that was kinda corny, and then when i viewed her story, she blocked me.

keep in mind this is a girl from a very conservative muslim family who wears headscarf and dresses modestly, and her family is in high status in our "camiya" (grassroots muslim organization that is an offshoot style of a sufi tariqa, except you dont stay at the "post-modern tariqa" to live, you just have events and worship there. but it has a similar mentality to a sufi order.
    except i think she may have had a boyfriend because she had a post with a picture of a pink heart and a blue heart by a tree where she was visiting.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason i want to know is because i forget a detail in an oneiromancy dream and it either meant i would marry this girl or i wouldn't, getting turned down, either asking for me or matchmaking for someone else.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uhhh.... she's really creeped out by you and was just trying to be nice to pacify the situation.......this is beyond creepy, dude.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You stalk and harass women. You get on here and ask if they like you. Nothing you share about these victims indicates they like you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    uhhh.... she's really creeped out by you and was just trying to be nice to pacify the situation.......this is beyond creepy, dude.
    thanks for the heads up, must be my social awkwardness. will go for one of the few adults ive had success with, or another, consenting adult. who's not creeped out.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    You stalk and harass women. You get on here and ask if they like you. Nothing you share about these victims indicates they like you.
    nanashi, my therapist has confirmed that out of the women i have mentioned, in addition to others i haven't mentioned, minus ones i cant remember, at least one was attracted to me. and she was 1 year younger than me. not a teen. others, too, but i cant remember them. oh yeah, there was one other whose heart i broke by asking out her friend. and her friend was still my friend after i asked her out. But she was a lesbian. but we were ACQUAINTANCES.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Harassed INFj child

It is really upsetting for a lot of people to read about this.

Like, you're causing pain.

It is harassment.

It is unwanted attention.

It is selfish perseveration.

It is unhealthy.

If you are not sure if a person is attracted to you, think about if a male doing what she does seems to want to be your friend. He blocks you on social media. He deletes your comment.
    Pretty unlikely he is showing interest.

Then you stalk: creating other accounts and going to his door. He closes the door in your face and blocks you on social media.

"Just a disclaimer, I have no intention of dating this INFj, she's too young (only 16 or 17, while im 21), just curious if she likes me to understand human behavior better. That being said I do find her attractive, and might pursue her if she were older and I was emotionally ready and had stable employment.
    She blocked me online, and deleted my comment, and like the idiot i was i kept following her with different accounts to see what would happen and she kept blocking me, even if i sent a nice message.
    Irl, she seemed oblivious to me, and was even blunt to me, but later when i said hi to her, she smiled awkwardly and closed the door slowly.
    Later, I said "assalamun alaikum (a muslim way of greeting)" and she passive aggressively? awkwardly? blurting it out? said "WA ALAIKUM SALAM" but seemed like she was about to laugh and walked away.
    she tolerated me for a while the first time i followed her instagram account, i even sent a message to one of her posts that was kinda corny, and then when i viewed her story, she blocked me.

keep in mind this is a girl from a very conservative muslim family who wears headscarf and dresses modestly, and her family is in high status in our "camiya" (grassroots muslim organization that is an offshoot style of a sufi tariqa, except you dont stay at the "post-modern tariqa" to live, you just have events and worship there. but it has a similar mentality to a sufi order.
    except i think she may have had a boyfriend because she had a post with a picture of a pink heart and a blue heart by a tree where she was visiting.
    Blog this Post Post Thanks / Like - 0 Constructive, 0 Likes, 0 Warnings
    ConstructiveConstructive postLikesLike this post
    Today, 01:22 PM#2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the reason i want to know is because i forget a detail in an oneiromancy dream and it either meant i would marry this girl or i wouldn't, getting turned down, either asking for me or matchmaking for someone else.
    Today, 01:29 PM#3
    TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog this Post Post Thanks / Like - 1 Constructive, 0 Likes, 0 WarningsConstructive nanashi marked post as constructiveToday, 01:35 PM#4
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so 7w6or3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ENTj-Ni sx/so
    Blog this Post Post Thanks / Like - 0 Constructive, 1 Likes, 0 WarningsLikes Stance liked this postToday, 01:35 PM#5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    thanks for the heads up, must be my social awkwardness. will go for one of the few adults ive had success with, or another, consenting adult. who's not creeped out.
    Today, 01:40 PM#6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nanashi, my therapist has confirmed that out of the women i have mentioned, in addition to others i haven't mentioned, minus ones i cant remember, at least one was attracted to me. and she was 1 year younger than me. not a teen. others, too, but i cant remember them. oh yeah, there was one other whose heart i broke by asking out her friend. and her friend was still my friend after i asked her out. But she was a lesbian. but we were ACQUAINTANCES.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And a guy can be open to being your friend but be treated so poorly by you he loses interest. That a woman was interested once doesn't mean harassment is a good idea

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is great you are working to manage your mental health. Please stop hurting ppl.

Please be kind to yourself

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is it really appropriate to make a thread about someone's drama from another thread? And in the Socionics forum?

It looks like an attempt at character assassination.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Is it really appropriate to make a thread about someone's drama from another thread? And in the Socionics forum?

It looks like an attempt at character assassination.
    How is it character assassination to reiterate what someone said about himself? and talk about his admitted crimes? And reemphasize for him his behavior qualifies as stalking?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

char·ac·ter as·sas·si·na·tion
    /ˈker(ə)ktər əˌsasnˈāSHən/
    noun
    the malicious and unjustified harming of a person's good reputation

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The people who raised him and did not counsel him on these issues did not do him a service in abandoning that part of his education. I imagine they did not know what to say.

He has described criminal behavior. He is hurting other people.

He continues to feed his fixations, perseverating on whether his stalking victims liked him.

I recall couching my answers before in a lot of encouragement.

I just hear more tales of stalking.

I'm just going to be clear for people reading this like someone should have been clear with him for his sake and the sake of the women he has harassed, some to the point of sobbing and police officers getting involved

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What this confrontation is is uncomfortable.

However,
    his behavior is uncomfortable for the young women and girls he pursued and for the people who read about his harassment when he details it here

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ure shameful

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How is it character assassination to reiterate what someone said about himself? and talk about his admitted crimes? And reemphasize for him his behavior qualifies as stalking?
    Because you created an entire thread to highlight stuff that was said in another thread already. You're trying to bring him more negative attention on top of what he's already had. It's abusive in itself. You also put it in the wrong damn forum. This forum is for Socionics not personal bullshit.

I hope people see you for the conniving bitch that you are. I am sick of you.
    Last edited by Aramas; 10-14-2020 at 11:42 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I created a response to a repeatedly opened and closed one because he keeps sharing about his harassment for months and did not understand how much harm he is causing.

I am not conniving. I am being pretty upfront