Thread: DCNH Socionics Dual Subtype

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DCNH Socionics Dual Subtype

Hello All! I am still reading up on more of the DCNH at the moment to get the full effect and while reading up on it more, I stumbled across this blog: https://varlawend.blogspot.com/2020/...-subtypes.html

They talk about the pairings and a possible dual for each one. I think it is really interesting even though they don't go into much detail. I thought I would post it for discussion. Plus maybe more DCNH discussion too.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    They talk about the pairings and a possible dual for each one.
    Those are pretty common irl. People feel them instinctively. Check out John Lennon (C) and Yoko Ono (H). Or Donald Trump (D) and Melania (N). There are many more.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know there was also a secondary for each person. How does that differ from the primary?
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
    I didn't know there was also a secondary for each person. How does that differ from the primary?
    Supposedly the author states that The primary DCNH is Far-Distance/Goal Subtype, Secondary - Close-Distance/Implementation Subtype. That I will get back to you cause I need to make sure that I understand it for myself and go over it more. I am guessing at this moment that the first is how one approaches goals at a far distance and the secondary how the implement the close distance of reaching these goals or obstacles.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Supposedly the author states that The primary DCNH is Far-Distance/Goal Subtype, Secondary - Close-Distance/Implementation Subtype. That I will get back to you cause I need to make sure that I understand it for myself and go over it more. I am guessing at this moment that the first is how one approaches goals at a far distance and the secondary how the implement the close distance of reaching these goals or obstacles.
    That's pretty much how I understood it, I only thought of it more with close or distant relationship, lol.
    I think it makes sense when people have two different ones, also can explain why some people appear as one but see themselves as another, i.e. focus is put on opposite distance setting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

usage of baseless hypotheses as subtypes will lead you to mistakes with good chance
    and subtypes is not Socionics

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought that socionics could benefit from more complexity.