Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
I don't chase popularity all that hard (but that works with my subtype supposedly)
I try to be consistent (again fits subtype)
Also instead of chasing popularity, I try to be socially conscientious and proper/appropriate, well until I am not... (again fits subtype)
Also if you want to approach it from LSI instead of SLE then I'm obv too forceful and impulsive for one but that again works with subtypes :shrug
And I'm more goals focused than organisation focused, and change plans too easily and too fast, and I don't even really plan a lot lol, let alone in detail (again works with subtype maybe, not sure)
Also have too much adaptability for an LSI (works with subtype again ofc)
I don't have enough justified axioms or run my life as a clockwork schedule (again works for subtype maybe, not sure)
I'm too emotionally expressive for LSI (again works with subtype)
I'm too ready to tear systems apart and I try to generate a big picture on the fly even if I'm not that good at it and even if that's kinda too vague for my liking at first (I'm not aware of this working with subtype at all)
And so of course I dislike the way stereotypical LSIs pull up a wall for info exchange/arguments (I think this works with subtype)

All the overdone Ti by LxI-Ti really just gets me pissed off and feels alien to me to have that like that

Overdone Ti = extremely conscientious, moralistic (to the point of hypocrisy even...), critical, plans forever before starting action, very stilted language, and something else I haven't been able to put my finger on yet.

I do all that too - except I'm rarely moralistic and I don't plan forever - but not that crazy about it