Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ways in which you donít conform to type stereotypes

TIM
    IEE-Ne 479 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not an oversensitive hippie that cries myself to sleep when thinking about all the atrocities happening in the world. I'm too self-centered to care

More seriously: I'm not that tactful, outgoing or emotionally demonstrative and most new people scare and drain me. I don't play ethical 'games', like in the article by Strat. I can be harsh when someone gets on my nerves too much. Very very daydreamy and scattered.
    Only there occasionally

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I'm not an oversensitive hippie that cries myself to sleep when thinking about all the atrocities happening in the world. I'm too self-centered to care

More seriously: I'm not that tactful, outgoing or emotionally demonstrative and most new people scare and drain me. I don't play ethical 'games', like in the article by Strat. I can be harsh when someone gets on my nerves too much. Very very daydreamy and scattered.
    I don't think Strati has good descs other than LxE/EXI maybe. There is also a lot of socio-ESI-fanfiction as well.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 479 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I don't think Strati has good descs other than LxE/EXI maybe. There is also a lot of socio-ESI-fanfiction as well.
    Yea her description sounds like an IEE-Fi with ennagram 3, so I think she only actually based herself on 1 or 2 IEEs she knew. But hey, it's a thread about stereotypes anyway
    Only there occasionally

TIM
    ISFp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strati’s SEI is good in my book but the descriptions do seem written for people that want to read about themselves. They may not be useful for someone outside of type. For example way she writes how IEI like to talk about how they use their contacts to get what they want makes it sound as if they’re manipulating people to get the position of manager when in reality it’s more like your IEI grandma telling you how she jumped the line at the bank because she knows the clerk.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I feel that way about a lot of IEEs tbh. They can play the role of 'caring person' pretty well but it's just a role. It's fake and 'business-y.' Their real self is just too self-centered to care I agree. Knowing the right thing to say politically or for SJW brownie points is a lot different than actually 'giving a damn' of course.

Oh don't get me wrong either it also doesn't bother me unless I was somehow really personally invested in what the IEE was doing maybe (which is highly unlikely as I'm not that close with them) In fact out of all the deltas IEEs are probably my favorite even though I know they are fake two-faced whores lol. ((I probably like IEE/SLI/LSE/EII in that order))

a two horned unicorn renegade Homicidal Maniac 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Strati seems to get great satisfaction when she sends the whole nest of africanized bees after a reader given that they are type representative.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    IEE-Ne 479 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I feel that way about a lot of IEEs tbh. They can play the role of 'caring person' pretty well but it's just a role. It's fake and 'business-y.' Their real self is just too self-centered to care I agree. Knowing the right thing to say politically or for SJW brownie points is a lot different than actually 'giving a damn' of course.
    Wow wow wow! Step down from your high horse of judgement, I don't think I'm representative of all IEEs & knowing the right thing to say doesn't necessary mean you don't care. I think all NFs have a consciousness of human suffering in a way or another(personally I just decided I had enough going on in my own life) and I know a lot of IEEs that are engaged politically or otherwise. It's just that the authenticity you're accusing them of lacking is expressed with 'businessy' Te instead of Fe: for example becoming a sustainable entrepreneur instead of staging protests or writing a theater piece about climate change or some other beta NF stuff(I caricature a bit).

It's nice to "care" like I see some IEIs do, but from a Fi/Te point of view, you giving a damn needs to be expressed in how you actually manage/organize the world. Otherwise it's just words and emotional hysteria which don't change anything. At least that what Te would say about Fe.

But yea I also know IEEs that are Fe-fake. But it's the same with IEIs & Fi, some pretend to be super sensitive and cute and oriented towards warm and respectful relationships when in fact they are 100% that calculating sneaky bitch underneath.
    Only there occasionally

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol I wasn't judging you for being that way though. I appreciated your honesty. =)

TIM
    IEE-Ne 479 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BandD yea I know no worries you made a faulty generalization tho & I tried to provide you with some nuance
    Only there occasionally

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    But yea I also know IEEs that are Fe-fake. But it's the same with IEIs & Fi, some pretend to be super sensitive and cute and oriented towards warm and respectful relationships when in fact they are 100% that calculating sneaky bitch underneath.
    You triggered my bad memories and experiences with beta NFs (often sneaky typing as delta NFs) that way

feelsbad.gif

(BandD probably remembers me ranting about those, hello bro)

TIM
    EII-0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You triggered my bad memories and experiences with beta NFs (often sneaky typing as delta NFs) that way

feelsbad.gif

(BandD probably remembers me ranting about those, hello bro)
    Beta nfs sneakily typing as delta NF (not the same as only based on genuinely thinking you’re that type) seems to be a pet peeve of mine also. Maybe Fe adds to the “acting” bit, I don’t know I don’t entirely get it.
    EII-C | INFP | 4(w5)96 sx/so

⚢ Ψ^(`∀ī#)↝ object class Euclid Cybel's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Te C 9w8 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like hugging people and making them feel safe.
    burrito bitch​

TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not anal enneagram type 1 organized neat freak LSI.
    More like easy going 6w5.

aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Fe E4 So/Sx mess
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post

mega wholesome
    Dampen the hymns of your muses with your own tears, mon pauvre

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post

My SLI bestie is like this too
    I fuck whoever makes me hard

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't avoid conflict like it's said Delta NF's do. I prefer putting idiots in their place. I once beat the crap out of the high school bully cunt who'd shit on everyone when he came up to me, I even stabbed him with some blade that wasn't sharp. After that I started humilliating him every day in front of everyone.

I also shoved my fingers into some SEE dude's eyes when I was a kid, out of rage, coz he told me something that I disliked so I attacked him.

Hmmm, also threatened my sister's introverted ST ex about killing him face to face. Then I slashed his bike's wheels with a knife when highly drunk and on coke.

I like letting most sensors know i'm superior to them, because I hate them.

Out of that, I don't like fighting or anything, it just happens when I lose my shit, I have had explosive anger issues.
    I fuck whoever makes me hard

TIM
    EII-0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Accidentally clicked constructive @Suspiria

TIM
    EII-0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://imgur.com/a/8nhIkL1

your classic eii (according to socionics lit) probably has high emotional stability and high conscientiousness. Both of those are low for me. Also lol, I didn’t expect to score so low on agreeableness (51 percentile); I usually score high on it. But anyway, I guess agreeableness for me is mid-high spectrum.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ILE friend told me this some years ago:

"I think you are introspective and abstract. You are philosophical. You are "head in the clouds". This seems like N, not S. You seem intellectual. You are a thinking person, not a person of the senses."

I feel so misunderstood
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know what slam poetry is

I have a unified view of life and the universe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12