Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What the Democratic Party wants for the rest of the nation, too

Here is what BLM can do to your city, too, with the funding of pervert Soros:

Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 10-12-2020 at 10:44 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"Pervert Soros" xD

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whats with all the tents and homeless looking ppl?
    Looks like LA.

MFW the entire west coast is a third world shit-hole.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Looks like LA.

It's like China except non consensual. China took the garbage of the USA and the West coast took all the USA's discontents. The presence of homelessness and poverty on the west coast is not an indicator that the West coast is poorly run. It's more an indicator of the entire country's problem with taking care of its own. But it's easy to blame the West coast so the real problem gets ignored.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Looks like LA.

Don't listen to propaganda brother. The west coast is the most competently run place in America. Aramas explained it well

There's a lot of homeless there too because they are very popular places to move. Almost everyone wants to move west in the states so people move without enough emergency funds etc. One road bump and they lose their home

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Love pro abortion
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Love pro abortion

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Love pro abortion
    Maritsa, you are deceived by the lies of these times. We live in times where wrong is called right and right is called wrong. Believing in lies ENSLAVES you and brings you misery.

These days we live in were foretold:

2 Timothy 3:

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

This is the eternal truth. And we see it all around us now like never before. Verse 2! That is the time we live in! People are not lovers of good. They are lovers of selves, boastful, proud, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. Yes. This is our times, like never before. Depraved minds are all around us, and here in our country, we have a couple of the MOST depraved minds in the Democratic party running for president and vice-president. (Trump is no saint, he is not holy, but he is not depraved.)

The first commandment of God: "Love God with all your heart, soul and mind". How many do you know living this today? It was not so hard to find in other times as today. Something is very wrong in our times, and in your lifetime especially there in California Hollywood-land, you have been drilled in every way to believe the lies of the baby killers. "Choice" - its a SLOGAN. Its made up! It has no truth! The right to have the limbs torn off your own child, his head crushed, while he tries to escape the instruments of death in your womb, a place that should be safe - that is not a right, it is an intrinsic evil in every case. What you have been told about the goodness of "choice" is a satanic LIE. A lie wrapped in pretty paper so you would accept it. Told it to you over and over like a mantra, in the Nazi fashion: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

And so you have come to believe and embrace a lie and the lie festers within you like an instrument of death to your soul.

If you like countless others have been deceived into choosing to having an abortion(s), then repent, and ask God to forgive you because He will. He knows our foolishness and He knows our pain and weaknesses that cause us to sin and He forgives and forgets - - IF we repent. (If we do not repent, He MUST be just. Otherwise, an unjust God could not also be a good God, could He?)

The blood of the innocent cries out to God for justice. God hears. God must act.

Repent, and He forgives, and He will put your sin as from from you as the east is from the west.

And He heals, because every abortion is deeply psychologically damaging to a mother. Even if she has been able, with the help of the many eager accomplices around her, to convince herself she has done the right thing, it does not change the fact that she has been an accomplice in an intrinsically evil act. Her soul knows it, and accuses her. She is lying to her own self and she will never feel peace asserting the lie that she did the right thing. She is wounded, and the wound will always fester and she will not have peace until she cleans it out.

The fact verified by sound research says that a woman who has had an abortion is MANY TIMES more likely to be committed to a mental hospital at some time in her life than one who has not aborted a child. Did you know that? Women who have experienced the abortion of their own children need healing. Jesus will heal them, and make them whole. Try Rachels Vineyard. Get free!*

You have believed a falsehood. And you are ENASLAVED by the lie. The truth sets you free. Get truly free. Choose Truth. Choose God. Choose Jesus. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light." Eternal words! Go to The Light! Leave the darkness behind.

323-577-5693
    RVLA.christine@gmail.com
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Maritsa, you are deceived by the lies of these times. We live in times where wrong is called right and right is called wrong. Believing in lies ENSLAVES you and brings you misery.

2 Timothy 3:

1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

This is the eternal truth. And we see it all around us now like never before. Verse 2! That is the time we live in! People are not lovers of good. They are lovers of selves, boastful, proud, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God. Yes. This is our times, like never before. Depraved minds are all around us, and here in our country, we have a couple of the MOST depraved minds in the Democratic party running for president and vice-president. (Trump is no saint, he is not holy, but he is not depraved.)

The first commandment of God: "Love God with all your heart, soul and mind". How many do you know living this today? It was not so hard to find in other times as today. Something is very wrong in our times, and in your lifetime especially there in California Hollywood-land, you have been drilled in every way to believe the lies of the baby killers. "Choice" - its a SLOGAN. Its made up! It has no truth! The right to have the limbs torn off your own child, his head crushed, while he tries to escape the instruments of death in your womb, a place that should be safe - that is not a right, it is an intrinsic evil in every case. What you have been told about the goodness of "choice" is a satanic LIE. A lie wrapped in pretty paper so you would accept it. Told it to you over and over like a mantra, in the Nazi fashion: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”

And so you have come to believe and embrace a lie and the lie festers within you like an instrument of death to your soul.

If you like countless others have been deceived into choosing to having an abortion(s), then repent, and ask God to forgive you because He will. He knows our foolishness and He knows our pain and weaknesses that cause us to sin and He forgives and forgets - - IF we repent. (If we do not repent, He MUST be just. Otherwise, an unjust God could not also be a good God, could He?)

The blood of the innocent cries out to God for justice. God hears. God must act.

Repent, and He forgives, and He will put your sin as from from you as the east is from the west.

And He heals, because every abortion is deeply psychologically damaging to a mother. Even if she has been able, with the help of the many eager accomplices around her, to convince herself she has done the right thing, it does not change the fact that she has been an accomplice in an intrinsically evil act. Her soul knows it, and accuses her. She is lying to her own self and she will never feel peace asserting the lie that she did the right thing. She is wounded, and the wound will always fester and she will not have peace until she cleans it out.

The fact verified by sound research says that a woman who has had an abortion is MANY TIMES more likely to be committed to a mental hospital at some time in her life than one who has not aborted a child. Did you know that? Women who have experienced the abortion of their own children need healing. Jesus will heal them, and make them whole. Try Rachels Vineyard. Get free!*

You have believed a falsehood. And you are ENASLAVED by the lie. The truth sets you free. Get truly free. Choose Truth. Choose God. Choose Jesus. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Light." Eternal words! Go to The Light! Leave the darkness behind.

323-577-5693
    RVLA.christine@gmail.com
    I'm anti-abortion myself. I don't know why people would see abortions as desirable. However, I am pro-choice.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I'm anti-abortion myself. I don't know why people would see abortions as desirable. However, I am pro-choice.
    fence sitting. The choice simple means, it's okay to choose to kill a child in the womb. If you are Joe or Kamala, that is when it's 9mohnths old in the womb! When you are Kamala, that means even if the 9 month old is born alive!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

fence sitting. The choice simple means, it's okay to choose to kill a child in the womb. If you are Joe or Kamala, that is when it's 9mohnths old in the womb! When you are Kamala, that means even if the 9 month old is born alive!
    I'm not fence-sitting. I'm in favour of abortion being legal. However, you should appreciate that I am unlikely to get pregnant so it does not feel correct for me to overrule a women's choice.

Are you in favour of freedom of religion? Doesn't that make you a fence-sitter?

In the Bible, living human individuals of less than 30 days of age had no value. Yet this is your holy book.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You pontificate but you are no pontiff. You are a hypocrite. You defend the free choice of the violent, tortured deaths of pre-born babies, as they silently scream in the womb, and writhe to escape the whirling saws of the abortionists as their bodies are cut to bits. Perhaps, like Kamala, you also support the tortured death of post-born babies? You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth here becasue you clearly do not think that ALL torture is bad. The torture of innocent babies seems to hold some greater good in your mind!
    @Subteigh when my husband and saw me on 16T he asked if I was "throwing pearls to swine again". He meant you, because he sees my stress when you insult my deeply held beliefs; he knows the time I put into sincere replies to the questions you like to put out there for me to answer for you. After which, you have never offered any positive acknowledgement of any point I ever made. So it doesn't feel like a conversation. It is something else.

I told him I wasn't writing you and if did it would be after quite some time. So he quoted St. Thomas Aquinas, which I will share now. I know you have spent a great deal of time studying and extolling the works of the most most depraved and existential philosophers you can find, but now hear words of a good man in a whole different class from your favored friends, renowned and unmatched in all of history not only for his extremely superior mind and logic but also his great virtue and faith.
    Thomas Aquinas permitted abortion.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Timothy 3:

323-577-5693
    RVLA.christine@gmail.com
    We actually live in one of the more ethical times. And your shared reasoning is not solid for your opinion on abortion. The way you're reasoning out what you are trying to share is not doing your points any favors.

For example: "Claims that women who have elective abortions will experience psychological distress have fueled much of the recent debate on abortion. It has been argued that the emotional sequelae of abortion may not occur until months or years after the event. Despite unclear evidence on such a phenomenon, adverse mental health outcomes of abortion have been used as a rationale for policy-making. We systematically searched for articles focused on the potential association between abortion and long-term mental health outcomes published between January 1, 1989 and August 1, 2008 and reviewed 21 studies that met the inclusion criteria. We rated the study quality based on methodological factors necessary to appropriately explore the research question. Studies were rated as Excellent (no studies), Very Good (4 studies), Fair (8 studies), Poor (8 studies), or Very Poor (1 study). A clear trend emerges from this systematic review: the highest quality studies had findings that were mostly neutral, suggesting few, if any, differences between women who had abortions and their respective comparison groups in terms of mental health sequelae. Conversely, studies with the most flawed methodology found negative mental health sequelae of abortion."https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010782408003697?casa_token=iehKj2_6-7QAAAAA:Xn-pSSadiSh1qiiNqBnAEUbva6GAO7XRDIHEUqS_DHn3QYnp2RT7K wfx9htxFOcQ8r-YkiIn

I make a point, lately, to say that fundamentalists often believe church and rules mean "love and family." Our being controlled by church and rules seemed like a necessary trade off for love and family, and it's a compelling one. The thing is, it's an unnecessary trade.

"In moderation, religious and spiritual practices can be great for a person’s life and mental well-being. But religious fundamentalism—which refers to the belief in the absolute authority of a religious text or leaders—is almost never good for an individual. This is primarily because fundamentalism discourages any logical reasoning or scientific evidence that challenges its scripture, making it inherently maladaptive.

It is not accurate to call religious fundamentalism a disease, because that term refers to a pathology that physically attacks the biology of a system. But fundamentalist ideologies can be thought of as mental parasites. A parasite does not usually kill the host it inhabits, as it is critically dependent on it for survival. Instead, it feeds off it and changes its behavior in ways that benefit its own existence. By understanding how fundamentalist ideologies function and are represented in the brain using this analogy, we can begin to understand how to inoculate against them, and potentially, how to rehabilitate someone who has undergone ideological brainwashing—in other words, a reduction in one’s ability to think critically or independently.

How Religious Ideologies Spread

Similar to how organisms and their genes compete for survival in the environment and gene pool, ideas compete for survival inside brains, and in the pool of ideas that inhabit them. The famous evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins has used this insightful analogy to explain how ideas spread and evolve over time. In his influential 1976 book, The Selfish Gene, he refers to ideas as “memes” (the mental analog of a gene), which he has defined as self-replicating units that spread throughout culture. We are all familiar with many types of memes, including the various customs, myths, and trends that have become part of human society.

As Dawkins explains, ideas spread through the behavior that they produce in their hosts, which is what enables them to be transmitted from one brain to another. For example, an ideology—such as a religion—that causes its inhabitants to practice its rituals and communicate its beliefs will be transmitted to others. Successful ideas are those that are best able to spread themselves, while those that fail to self-replicate go extinct. In this way, some religious ideologies persist while others fade into oblivion.

It is easy to see why religion quickly spread through culture once it emerged. When humans gained the cognitive capacity to reason and plan for the future, they became aware of their own mortality. The realization that oneself and all one’s loved ones will someday die is naturally terrifying, and this existential fear perfectly set the stage for anxiety-reducing ideas, like ones that offer a never-ending afterlife. But religions are complex ideas, and the psychological effects they have on minds go beyond just relieving anxiety.

Essentially, the brain is a biological computer, and an ideology is a set of coded instructions, or “cultural software,” that is running on the brain’s hardware. Esteemed philosopher and cognitive scientist Daniel Dennett insightfully described how ideas can control minds when he said, “The haven all memes depend on reaching is the human mind, but a human mind is itself an artifact created when memes restructure a human brain in order to make it a better habitat for memes.” In this regard, it is often not the brain that controls the mind, but the memes that compose the mind that control the brain. This is especially the case when the meme is a religion.

article continues after advertisement

Religions Mutate

Like genes and gene complexes, when an ideology is replicated—or passed from one person or group to another—it undergoes mutations. As a consequence, different versions of that belief system are produced, which generate different types of behavior. As such, there are often good and bad variants of any given religion. For instance, there are moderate versions of Christianity and Islam that promote qualities like a sense of community and a moral code that fosters ethical behavior. These ideas can be beneficial to the host organism, i.e., the religious-practicing individual. At the same time, there are harmful variants of Islam and Christianity—specifically the rigid fundamentalist versions—that cause the host mind to process information in a biased way, think irrationally, and become delusional.

Ideological Viruses and Mental Parasites

There are various types of viruses and parasites, and viruses are themselves parasites. While biological viruses are infectious agents that self-replicate inside living cells, computer viruses are destructive pieces of code that insert themselves into existing programs and change the actions of those programs. One particularly nasty type of computer virus that relies on humans for replication, known as a “Trojan horse,” disguises itself as something useful or interesting in order to persuade individuals to download and spread it. Similarly, a harmful ideology disguises itself as something beneficial in order to insert itself into the brain of an individual, so that it can instruct them to behave in ways that transmit the mental virus to others. The ability for parasites to modify the behavior of hosts in ways that increase their own “fitness” (i.e., their ability to survive and reproduce) while hurting the fitness of the host, is known as “parasitic manipulation.”

One particularly intriguing example of parasitic manipulation occurs when a hairworm infects a grasshopper and seizes its brain in order to survive and self-replicate. This parasite influences its behavior by inserting specific proteins into its brain. Essentially, infected grasshoppers become slaves for parasitic, self-copying machinery.

In much the same way, Christian fundamentalism is a parasitic ideology that inserts itself into brains, commanding individuals to act and think in a certain way—a rigid way that is intolerant to competing ideas. We know that religious fundamentalism is strongly correlated with what psychologists and neuroscientists call “magical thinking,” which refers to making connections between actions and events when no such connections exist in reality. Without magical thinking, the religion can’t survive, nor can it replicate itself. Another cognitive impairment we see in those with extreme religious views is a greater reliance on intuitive rather than reflective or analytic thought, which frequently leads to incorrect assumptions since intuition is often deceiving or overly simplistic.

article continues after advertisement

We also know that in the United States, Christian fundamentalism is linked to science denial. Since science is nothing more than a method of determining truth using empirical measurement and hypothesis testing, denial of science equates to the denial of objective truth and tangible evidence. In other words, the denial of reality. Not only does fundamentalism promote delusional thinking, it also discourages followers from exposing themselves to any different ideas, which acts to protect the delusions that are essential to the ideology.

If we want to inoculate society against the harms of fundamentalist ideologies, we must start thinking differently about how they function in the brain. An ideology with a tendency to harm its host in an effort to self-replicate gives it all the properties of a parasitic virus, and defending against such a belief system requires understanding it as one. When a fundamentalist ideology inhabits a host brain, the organism’s mind is no longer fully in control. The ideology is controlling its behavior and reasoning processes to propagate itself and sustain its survival. This analogy should inform how we approach efforts that attempt to reverse brainwashing and restore cognitive function in areas like analytic reasoning and problem-solving." "Bobby Azarian, Ph.D., is a cognitive neuroscientist and science writer in the Washington, D.C. area."

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Timothy 3:

323-577-5693
    RVLA.christine@gmail.com
    Hot damn. You are wasting your time. There is no point in arguing against death in one form over death in another. Argue against death in general to a person who may actually listen to you. He doesn't listen to me. I've tried.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Another bulllshit thread by Eliza

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza, I think you and my mom would hit it off lol

you remind me a lot of her, she sends me videos like that all the time
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason

The Black Lives Matter movement has been protesting against systematic racism by the Police. Systematic racism that has resulted in the Police killing unarmed civilians, including instances deemed to be murder, as in the case of George Floyd.

Most of the protestors have been peaceful. However, at the same time, there have been white supremacists who have murdered protestors.

Yet you choose to denounce Black Lives Matter over the white supremacists.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by returnofxenu View Post
    Hmmm.... could this be because there were not gangs of white supremacists roaming the cities and looting / burning things, leading to over a dozen deaths and 2 billion in property damage...? Man, I don't think I have the braincells to answer that.

Now that the election is over, the police shootings seem to have ended. Well what a giant surprise! Who could have predicted it? Well me, actually - I predicted that about 7 months ago, right when they began. I must be a clairvoyant or something.

They actually kind of ended a month prior, right after a poll came out showing Americans were becoming aware of / disapproving of BLM due to the general mayhem they were causing. That was right after Trump started promoting himself heavily as the law and order candidate and remedy to the mayhem. It was losing the democrat party votes so we kind of stopped hearing about it.

Just like in 2016, when these mass shootings of blacks started right prior to the election... lasted the duration of the election, then we stopped hearing about them shortly afterwards and they didn't arise again until the next election. Man, you people are really gullible, aren't you? Really fucking dumb, too.

In a country of 350 million people, where the police have body cameras and car cameras, there will always be a supply of newsworthy police shootings of blacks. There are about 400 police shootings of blacks a year, in a span of 2-3 months you will have about 100 video incidents or so, you will be able to find 1 that is controversial enough to be newsworthy. Reacting to these videos as if this alone is proof of some giant system wide problem is simply irrational and moronic. Responding by destroying things / harming innocent others is equally moronic. Shielding those who do such things with deflections and obfuscation just makes you a corrupt little fucktard. The statistics do not suggest there is more of a problem than you'd expected given the crime rates. Anecdotes are not evidence of system wide problems. All this is, and has ever been, is an effort to turn out blacks to vote. Blacks are a very important voting demographic. They vote about 90% democrat... every black you rile up to vote is a vote that sways the election. It's an important demographic. The story is political propaganda, it isn't complicated, it is fucking obvious. The people that told you the story were fully aware that it was bullshit, they are actually amazed at how gullible you are. Now... I know very well this isn't going to penetrate your skull, because nothing ever does, but I figured for the sake of all those reading I'd point it out.

Hey look, it's word for word exactly what the news kept saying. You didn't actually think at all when you wrote this, did you?

I've debated with imbeciles such as yourself too many times to hope that real thought might penetrate your skull, just thought I'd point out how little original thought you actually have.
    I'm just saying it's odd to complain about mostly peaceful protests while not complaining about systematic racism including deaths caused not just by police officers but civilians too. I wasn't aware that all American cops had body cameras.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

In a country of 350 million people, where the police have body cameras and car cameras, there will always be a supply of newsworthy police shootings of blacks. There are about 400 police shootings of blacks a year, in a span of 2-3 months you will have about 100 video incidents or so, you will be able to find 1 that is controversial enough to be newsworthy. Reacting to these videos as if this alone is proof of some giant system wide problem is simply irrational and moronic. Responding by destroying things / harming innocent others is equally moronic. Shielding those who do such things with deflections and obfuscation just makes you a corrupt little fucktard. The statistics do not suggest there is more of a problem than you'd expected given the crime rates. Anecdotes are not evidence of system wide problems. All this is, and has ever been, is an effort to turn out blacks to vote. Blacks are a very important voting demographic. They vote about 90% democrat... every black you rile up to vote is a vote that sways the election. It's an important demographic. The story is political propaganda, it isn't complicated, it is fucking obvious. The people that told you the story were fully aware that it was bullshit, they are actually amazed at how gullible you are. Now... I know very well this isn't going to penetrate your skull, because nothing ever does, but I figured for the sake of all those reading I'd point it out.
    The US population is 4.87 times greater than the UK population, but the number of deaths caused by law enforcement there for 2020 is 80.8 times greater.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

'It is serious and intense': white supremacist domestic terror threat looms large in US

As the FBI director, Christopher Wray, told Congress in February, “racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists” have become the “primary source of ideologically motivated lethal incidents” in the US. The danger overshadowed the jihadist threat that has dominated the security debate since 9/11.

Last year was the deadliest on record for domestic extremist violence since the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995. White supremacists were responsible for most of that bloodshed in 2019 – 39 out of 48 deaths, including 23 people who died at the hands of an anti-Hispanic racist in El Paso, Texas, and a Jewish worshipper murdered at Poway Synagogue in California.
    White Supremacists Killed More Americans Than Muslim Extremists in Recent Years, Terrorism Report Shows

In the U.S., 64 victims were killed in 34 terrorist attacks by white supremacists and white nationalists between 2015 and 2019, the report showed. The only groups with more deaths attributed to their attacks were jihadi-inspired extremists, though the GTD said anti-government extremists matched the white supremacists' fatality numbers. In comparison, the report showed seven people were killed in the U.S. during the same time period as a result of Muslim extremist terrorist attacks.

Newsweek reached out to the Department of State's Bureau of Counterterrorism for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Though white supremacy has been a point of concern in the U.S. for years, attention on racially motivated attacks by white supremacists has increased since President Donald Trump took office in 2016. Some of that attention has been attributed to Trump's hesitation to condemn white nationalists during his first year in office after a rally held to protest a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, Virginia turned deadly.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to hang around white nationalists and I can tell you, nobody that is truly one has committed any murder that I can I remember. What those statistics likely are doing are taking murderers and associating them with white nationalism despite them likely being a civic nationalist or having some insignificant association in the past.

Why don't you talk about the black guy who shot a 5 year old in the face for stepping on his lawn, I have yet to see a white person ever do such a thing to a non white kid.
    https://youtu.be/kCwHPHDtvNs

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon40 View Post
    I used to hang around white nationalists and I can tell you, nobody that is truly one has committed any murder that I can I remember. What those statistics likely are doing are taking murderers and associating them with white nationalism despite them likely being a civic nationalist or having some insignificant association in the past.

Why don't you talk about the black guy who shot a 5 year old in the face for stepping on his lawn, I have yet to see a white person ever do such a thing to a non white kid.
    https://youtu.be/kCwHPHDtvNs
    The thread as I understand it is about the Black Lives Matter movement.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hmmm.... could this be because there were not gangs of white supremacists roaming the cities and looting / burning things, leading to over a dozen deaths and 2 billion in property damage...? Man, I don't think I have the braincells to answer that.
    I can't find any evidence that Black Lives Matter have caused any deaths. I can find many instances of white supremacists causing deaths, even recently.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't resist but had to take a peak what silly statements came out of your mouth this time. Well, what can I say?

A proposition must be plain to be adopted by the understanding of a people. A false notion which is clear and precise will always meet with a greater number of adherents in the world than a true principle which is obscure or involved.

- Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America, Vol. I. 1830
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

After hundreds of years of racism and bullshit such as this, we should be grateful that Black Americans don't set fire to all cities. Most acts of vandalism are done by white people and not part of the BLM movement. But racists will be racists.

Also PRESIDENT-ELECT BIDEN AND VICE PRESIDENT-ELECT HARRIS!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    After hundreds of years of racism and bullshit such as this, we should be grateful that Black Americans don't set fire to all cities.
    That honor should be reserved for Native Americans.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    That honor should be reserved for Native Americans.
    Fair. Point still stands.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    No one should fire or burn anything. Peace.
    Well, peaceful protest is not ok either according to the right, so what to do?
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta ST or ENFp dude.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The democratic party are not alinged with BLM and leftist. Biden is your run of the mill spoiled shit stain rich boy politician who despises the poor. Just listen to how he talks about communist countries, or the key role he played in the middle east wars. Democrat/Liberal politicians merely recognize the pragmatic value of placating leftist with lip service and petty reforms unlike radical far-rightist like Trump. The conflict between democrats and republicans is similar to the conflicts between Trotsky and Stalin, where both share the same ultimate end goal but end up fighting because one sees the other as too idealistic and radical while the other one sees the other as betraying the cause, only this time the goal they share in common goal is imperialism instead of communism.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Anti-fascists linked to zero murders in the US in 25 years

Donald Trump has made warnings about the threat of antifa and “far-left fascism” a central part of his re-election campaign. But in reality leftwing attacks have left far fewer people dead than violence by rightwing extremists, new research indicates, and antifa activists have not been linked to a single murder in decades.

A new database of nearly 900 politically motivated attacks and plots in the United States since 1994 includes just one attack staged by an anti-fascist that led to fatalities. In that case, the single person killed was the perpetrator.

Over the same time period, American white supremacists and other rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that left at least 329 victims dead, according to the database.

More broadly, the database lists 21 victims killed in leftwing attacks since 2010 , and 117 victims of rightwing attacks in that same period – nearly six times as much. Attacks inspired by the Islamic State and similar jihadist groups, in contrast, killed 95 people since 2010, slightly fewer than rightwing extremists, according to the data set. More than half of these victims died in a a single attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, in 2016.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOOON..

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Ahhh, the sweet, largely unfounded hate on Soros.
    People need a scapegoat.

Who needs proof when there is enough bullshit to go around?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    Eh, he seemed Fe just from those few seconds
    he looks ESI .
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find it a little ironic that he mentioned distrusting media and how they can paint something a certain way while from the very beginning his video gave me this vibe of...doing exactly that. I’m not saying the graffiti was okay but he is obviously painting it a certain way.

generally with Fe types, because that feeling energy actually leaks out as opposed to Fi leads, I can see it right away. It appears as this sparkle, this charisma or colloquial “empathy” and often more expressive face than Fi types. Anyways, generally when I watch a video like that I feel like the Fe type is making a bigger deal out of something than it really is, trying to convince others.

that being said I didn’t watch the video in entirety and it’s possible I misunderstood him, so I could be wrong.
    I didn't find him "emphatic" and most of you say he's actually not because he doesn't support BLM. So that wouldn't point at Fe empathy either.

In fact I found him pretty uncharismatic and emotionally plain to be Fe.

There are ppl from all quadras supporting or being against one thing or another depending on a lot of variants. And I think that for typing effectively we should get rid of social or political prejudices.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I meant observable empathy; regardless of what someone specifically sees him as.

I honestly didn't look into the thread topic, don't know much about BLM (I mean, except the basics), and don't know the guy's stance on any politics. I was providing impression based on vibe, regardless of anything else.
    Ok. I commented the above due this:

I find it a little ironic that he mentioned distrusting media and how they can paint something a certain way while from the very beginning his video gave me this vibe of...doing exactly that. I’m not saying the graffiti was okay but he is obviously painting it a certain way.
    Also I don't have a particular opinion about blm either. I mean theres racism and discrimination in many levels ofc, but I don't tend to follow social movements or be persuaded by media.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@End I was here 4 years ago and you were on here. You're still here, wasting your time with these people...
    I'm not really sure why I came back here, I'm sure I'll leave soon. But you need to get off this thing. Your life is going nowhere associating with these people, they're complete losers, they will be on here lying to and circle jerking one another for another decade, some of them will probably be here on their deathbeds. They don't listen to a word anyone says...
    And that's not an advocating of whatever you're saying now, I haven't even read it, nor am I inserting myself into the above conversation. Nor is it even really an advocation of your opinions in general... Really I am just asking myself why you bother with people that are fundamentally opposed to you and will not hear a word of what you say. I'd actually ask @Eliza Thomason the same question.
    You don't need to be trying to convince these people of anything. Tbh I'm not even sure they think at all, I'm starting to question whether some of them might be legitimately retarded. SubT for example.
    Just get off this thing, there's nothing for you here.
    There are people out there who are far more normal than these mental deranged fucktards, they might actually consider your opinion and give you some modicum of respect... you might actually have some chance of forming meaningful bonds with these people. Go look for them and you will find them.
    You are likely correct. Though I will speak of a probable reason. Mentally deranged they may be, they are still the few people who reside upon the far end of the bell curve. That is, they are almost all likely resting upon a 130+ IQ. That's a mere five percent of the global population. Deluded and likely huffing upon their own farts they likely also are, that's also a predictable result of what I've constantly pointed out.

I know my God, and I accept him and all that entails. Most here have not and suffer for it. Indeed, most will not. Their own sense of identity being rooted in the active denial of any divinity. I must still try however. If I can but plant a seed that sprouts in even one of them than my time and efforts were worth it. Pathetic and sinful though I am, I at least helped to save one soul. That's enough.

At least I'm not letting this get in the way of my other goals and activities. As you've probably seen, I post in a rather infrequent manner most of the time. It'll probably get more infrequent as time goes on. As has yours, given how you had to create a new account recently. Like speaking to a friend you lost touch with in middle school only to meet again after graduating college...